Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation (44268 Views)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by princejayboss: 9:30am On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
We can nw c d evidence of change. Nt one clueless man claiming to av no shoes, n latter owns lyk 5 private jets

Easy man .... He is no saint... He just got a good management team... Working so hard to keep him to subject of his campaign....and making leads in Internet like this and people like you fall to it at first hand.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 9:33am On May 24, 2015
The president's personal choices reflects what choices he'd make on behalf of the country. Let him do his best for this country.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by zakimon: 9:33am On May 24, 2015
After flying in first class, who is he deceiving wit this stunt? Why did he not fly economy?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by PentiumPro(f): 9:38am On May 24, 2015
4stylz:

Too bad you don't see the future of Nigeria; it's not possible until we put tribalism and religion aside; that transformation may never come until the end of this generation;

I'm still young, so I see a Nigeria becoming a pride of the black race in my generation.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by notoriousbabe: 9:40am On May 24, 2015
You see now,weekend wey go sweet na from Friday you go know,govt wey go better,na from the leader you go know. Sai baba,sai Buhari. Change has come,haters can do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by arewafederation: 9:43am On May 24, 2015
modath:

grin grin

Its not a story about Senate/HOR leadership tussle, an hatchet Job about Tinubu/Atiku,a complaint or call to arms call from a disgruntled SS/SE element nor one about Baba expressing a (justified) concern for nigeria's economic state nah!!!

Wetin u want dem to comment? cheesy

cheesy
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by notoriousbabe: 9:43am On May 24, 2015
zakimon:
After flying in first class, who is he deceiving wit this stunt? Why did he not fly economy?
he spent his personal money on the first class. If you don't understand the thread call your neighbours to explain it to you,read with an open mind,stop hating,Buhari has won the election,GEJ lost,there is nothing you can do about it

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 9:48am On May 24, 2015
zakimon:

Leave them to continue their publicity stunt.. he rejected official car but flies first class and even have a private jet ready for him according to his aide. While we are at it, remember he has only N1 million in his bank account

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by manchester1: 9:57am On May 24, 2015
I pray he uses bicycle 2 ease his movement in case of traffic
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:59am On May 24, 2015
iyobs7:

Let him also reject the Air force one when he becomes president then I will take him seriously.

Who cares whether or not you take him seriously?

Tanoids are too clueless to be reckoned with grin
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by tiwo31: 10:01am On May 24, 2015
Who is in charge? Cameron flies EasyJet to Portugal [/b]and Clegg is already in Spain as the great Westminster exodus continues

David Cameron, wife Samantha and three children board 8am flight to Faro
His deputy Nick Clegg is already in Spain with wife Miriam and three sons
Downing Street insists the PM 'is always in charge' even when on holiday
But Mr Clegg said William Hague and Theresa May are 'holding the fort'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377871/David-Cameron-flies-EasyJet-Portugal-Clegg-Spain-Westminster-exodus-continues.html

[b]Britain's political leaders fly Easyjet to their holidays

The leaders of Britain's three main political parties have all used budget airlines to go on their summer holidays.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/10203112/Britains-political-leaders-fly-Easyjet-to-their-holidays.html

The economy class prince: William takes cheap seats for journey home from American wedding and is praised as 'humble/awesome' by fellow passenger

Prince William took American Airlines flight from Memphis to Dallas
He was returning from family friend Guy Pelly's wedding
Sat by the window and ordered water during the short domestic flight
The cost of the trip itself is being met privately by the prince

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2621361/Prince-William-flies-economy-class-journey-home-American-wedding.html

Prince William, Kate Middleton & Prince Harry Fly Commercial After Royal Wedding — They're Just Like Us!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2011/08/02/prince-william-kate-middleton-royal-wedding-flight-prince-harry/

Frugal life of Mr IKEA: Meet the flatpack billionaire who only flies economy

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/387763/Frugal-life-of-Mr-IKEA-Meet-the-flatpack-billionaire-who-only-flies-economy

Facebook-made billionaire Dustin Moskovitz still flies economy

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2011/09/21/facebook-made-billionaire-dustin-moskovitz-still-flies-economy/

The thrifty billionaire who flies economy

While he has built up a level of wealth to rival the budgets of some small states, Mr Charles (Chuck) Feeney does not apparently belong to the school of "if you have it, flaunt it".

Asked a few years ago to describe the publicity-shy American, one of his associates said: "He doesn't own a house. He doesn't own a car. He flies economy, and I think his watch cost about $15."

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/the-thrifty-billionaire-who-flies-economy-1.1085881
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by dammytosh: 10:03am On May 24, 2015
I am in tears.

I knew who he is when I voted him even 8 years ago.

How can a man be without any scandal and no trace of corruption besides weak speculations designed during elections.

Nigeria will be great again. I just hope he is grooming a successor already.

We need this movement for another 20years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Coolcash1: 10:04am On May 24, 2015
Mykevp2p:

Leave them to continue their publicity stunt.. he rejected official car but flies first class and even have a private jet ready for him according to his aide. While we are at it, remember he has only N1 million in his bank account

Mind you, he still collect salary as past head of state...mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by seeker121(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2015
Another sad news or saTANists,well it's none of my business.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Caveatemptor(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2015
I am so proud this man will be my president from May 29th. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel in this great man.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by 4stylz: 10:30am On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

I'm still young, so I see a Nigeria becoming a pride of the black race in my generation.

Let's sit and enjoy the ride; though I don't live In Nigeria; I will be getting updates online
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by ENDTIMES: 10:32am On May 24, 2015
I've said it severally, leadership is by example but Jonathan will not agree.

Thank God for buhari, God kept him since 2003 and brought him on board when we needed him the most.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by 400billionman: 10:33am On May 24, 2015
That is how Nigerians in government keep wasting national resources.

Let them go back and collect the money they used in hiring Rolls Royce's from the car renters..

Smh..
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by babestella: 10:56am On May 24, 2015
I guess you APC minions writing trash here have heard of car bombs, that is what your old herder general is carefully and tactically avoiding. This is a critical stage of his life, those who are after him could kill him with a car bomb by all means. You people should stop this stew.pidity and think like intelligent people. When he is sworn in and he appoints his own UK ambassador let me see if he will not enter the Rolls Royce limo when next he visits UK. Gosh.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 11:04am On May 24, 2015
Dear africa d rest of the world has been moving forward since whenever,can u 4 once stop thinking with ur bellies n do same!i bet some ple wd prefer slave trade continued n even "sell" themselves voluntarily as well
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:
THE GODS OF OUR LAND! PLS DON'T FORGET MY SUPPLICATIONS TO YOU ALL!

I OFFERED WHITE MALE RAM & WHITE FEMALE RAM!

I OFFERED WHITE CO.CK AND WHITE HEN

I OFFERED WHITE MALE DOVE AND WHITE FEMALE DOVE!

I EVEN OFFERED THE HARD TO FIND WHITE MALE AND FEMALE MONKEY TO APPEASE YOU ALL!

AMADIOHA! ALUSIOKIJA! OGUN! AND THE REST OF THEM AFRICAN GODS!

DON'T FORGET YOUR PROMISES TO KEEP BUHARI ALIVE TO RULE FOR 8 YEARS SO AS TO FIX ALL THE WRONGS AND RAPES OF OUR DEAR FATHERLAND NIGERIA!

YOU ALSO PROMISED TO STRIKE DOWN ALL OPPOSITIONS AND EVIL MINDED MEN WHO DOESN'T WISH NIGERIA WELL!

PLS DON'T ALSO FORGET TO STRIKE TO PIECES ALL OPPOSER AND EVIL MINDED MEN BOTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN ANYWHERE THEY ARE WISHING BUHARI DEATH - DEATH WILL BE THEIR FULL PORTION!

THAT MAN FAYOSHE IS STILL WALKING FREEOOO AND AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT AT ALL. PLS OUR DEAR GODS KINDLY USE HIM AS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW YOU DEMOLISH ENEMIES OF PROGRESS!

NDI NNA FA! A BEG YOU NOT TO LET JONATHAN, DEZIANI, OKUKPE, FANI KAYODE AND ALL THE SUBSIDY SCAMERS TO GO SCOT FREE!

PLS WAIT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEY RETURN ALL THE BILLION DOLLARS THEY STOLE, KINDLY USE THAT IRON THAT FLIES TO SETTLE THEIR SCORE - IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM!

ONCE AGAIN, PLS BLESS MY BUHARI WITH THE BLESSINGS OF DAVID! AMEN! cool
Buhahahaha. You're apparently leaving nothing to chance. Make I add my own Amen join ya own. Welcome to the new Nigeria, bruv.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by strawberryinc(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2015
when i waited from 8am-8:30pm to cast my vote for BUHARI i knew my vote wasnt in vain
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by filcast(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2015
I am not a fan of Buhari and never wished him success in the last polls but I ve to commend him on such rare showing (if its true).
Let us all buy into it.
In my work place,I am known to reject bribes. However, instead of support,I get condemnation and hatred from everyone including my bosses,colleagues,clients etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Amaudeogu(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2015
Maybe he did not want them to know his movements in case he decided to go for medical check up.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Sam0(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2015
Neocolonialism
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by lexsals4real(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2015
zakimon:
first class or economy at least he fly commercial flight which is much more economic than boarding on private jet in case if u wanted to improve ur life..saTanoid.. hv u ever seen ur defeated saint Gej boarding on commercial flight? u agent of corruption..
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Kentrasso(f): 11:43am On May 24, 2015
doctokwus:

If u are actually a female,then its an error of conception.
U lack any bit of sense.

Oh.. I should have been male because males lack sense. I've never heard a more silly statement
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by mrmetoo1: 11:46am On May 24, 2015
coputa:
Buhari rejected those offers because he has not been sworn in as president,he is still the president elect.He can be tried for treason if he does,they can be bobby traps.

What is this?? Do you guys even understand what you type sometimes?? Charged for treason because he accepted a ride from the high commission?? Any top government official can be received by the high commission if they choose to and it concerns them. Let's not forget he's a former head of state. He simply refused it based on principle, he's not there on official business and he had arranged everything for his visit. There's no need to waste money on what he's calling a private visit that doesn't concern the high commission.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Kentrasso(f): 11:49am On May 24, 2015
haywire1:

If u can look beyond your irrational hating for him, u will knw that everybody is liable to get sick.

I'm not disputing the fact. But that's beside the point. If he were visiting his secret clinic for treatment, given that he makes everybody believe he isn't an invalid, would he want an envoy to accompany him? No
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by mrmetoo1: 11:52am On May 24, 2015
babestella:
I guess you APC minions writing trash here have heard of car bombs, that is what your old herder general is carefully and tactically avoiding. This is a critical stage of his life, those who are after him could kill him with a car bomb by all means. You people should stop this stew.pidity and think like intelligent people. When he is sworn in and he appoints his own UK ambassador let me see if he will not enter the Rolls Royce limo when next he visits UK. Gosh.

You seriously think Buhari needs to be president before he can organize a rolls Royce to come pick him up?? If it's Rolls Royce that's doing him, he can get one at the snap of a finger. The number of Nigerians that'll throw their keys to him will be uncountable. He just showed he's someone you can't entice with stuff like that, he's principled. He had arranged his ride and his accommodation and that's what he stuck to. No point spending the nation's money on an unplanned private visit.

I'll tell you, some others would have had about 100 people waiting for him at the airport. Our president did it when he took over, he was traveling with an entourage of over 200 people at some point.. imagine that b.s.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by fr3do(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2015
Not on official visit but you are holding talks with the country's head.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by criuze(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Yes "wash wash" because your psyche has been damaged to the point that you believed that even a local government chairman must move around in a convoy of exotic cars, that is how bad it is!

And you sounding more a super psycho . are you taking this too personal. it's just an opinion dude( or dullard )

happy Sunday morning if you are not a Boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.