Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,032 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation (44263 Views)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Daresh(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Baba, when you take over, do away with most of those useless luxury items that add no value whatsoever to the life of the average Nigerian, especially the cars and the jets. We need all the money we can get and save at this critical juncture when everything seems to have totally collapsed.

Just wondering how some people are surviving right now; no fuel, but if found it is priced out of reach. No electricity, no kerosine, salaries aren't forthcoming, etc. All these because we said a resounding NO to perpetuating an incompetent and corrupt leadership.

Nigeria will survive and succeed against all odds. Amen.

In spite of all these problems, our lawmakers are paid. They fly first class or private jet.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by PentiumPro(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
criuze:

And you sounding more a super psycho . are you taking this too personal. it's just an opinion dude( or dullard )

happy Sunday morning if you are not a Boko haram.

You need a brain reformat, seriously now.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by okedaraoblola(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2015
micolaj:
What a leader! Certainly, Nigeria is on the pathway of recovery of lost power and respect. I pray Buhari's reign bring reconstruction, prosperity and sanity back to our system. NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.
Amen
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by DrMoffy(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Change might be here.
If son of lucifer known as satan himself can testify to wind of "Change"..... What more evidence do we need that God is with us(Nigerians)?
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
Nigerians! Always sentimental about irrelevant issues. There are huge challenges before this new regime and we are getting high on acts of humility. It is acts of demonstrable strong political will to do what is right that we are blind to. This is where we continue to fall stupidly. When GEJ posed to wave that naive face and cheeky smile, he must have won over 50% of votes on that alone. Now we know better. GMB must demonstrate that he has what it takes to close the mouths of greedy corrupt thieves instead of including them in His government. We need to stop hyperventilating over a candy floss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Change might be here.

Might?
It's unfortunate that alot of Nigerian youths do not know Buhari. Our psyche has been so bastardized by the 16 locust years of PDP rulership.
Change is here, and its a tsunami of a change. I pity those who would stupidly stand in its path......
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 24, 2015
Frankie9ice:

Might?
It's unfortunate that alot of Nigerian youths do not know Buhari. Our psyche has been so bastardized by the 16 locust years of PDP rulership.
Change is here, and its a tsunami of a change. I pity those who would stupidly stand in its path......
What are you talking about? Why so much anger? I am a supporter of Buhari, not a fanatic. Caution must be the watchword. He is no Messiah, not yet at least.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 24, 2015
DrMoffy:
If son of lucifer known as satan himself can testify to wind of "Change"..... What more evidence do we need that God is with us(Nigerians)?
God is with everyone.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2015
Wow, a nice move by him, if it was someone else, d person wud ave grab dat opportunity. A man of simplicity.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by supereagle(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
Another Kumuyi .
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by DrMoffy(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:
Only anarchists, those who have never believe in Nigeria, people full of tribal and religious hatred and bad GEJ losers are still those that don't have hope of a better Nigeria under this man.
I pray ds season of change wl bring about wonderful experiences to every Nigerian and as many who believe in Nigeria as an entity shall be greatly rewarded.... Pray for d peace of Nigeria(not hate,tribal or religious sentiments) and it shall be well with u. Nigeria is our own Jerusalem bible talks abt and not until u claim Israel nationality.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by criuze(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

You need a brain reformat, seriously now.

I guess that's what you've done b'cos you sounds pathetic and sold out
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Change might be here.
As if he normally treks in Nigeria.
By the time people like u will understand, it will be too late.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by PentiumPro(f): 1:18pm On May 24, 2015
criuze:

I guess that's what you've done b'cos you sounds pathetic and sold out
Ewu, stop splitting saliva all over me! angry
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by freebloke: 1:22pm On May 24, 2015
JayJustus:

3rded
4thed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by criuze(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=PentiumPro post=34049935]
Ewu, stop splitting saliva all over me!

Onukwu, must you reply me .Please find somewhere and engage yourself
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Briteiyobo1(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2015
Him for use bicycle
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by coputa(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:

What is this?? Do you guys even understand what you type sometimes?? Charged for treason because he accepted a ride from the high commission?? Any top government official can be received by the high commission if they choose to and it concerns them. Let's not forget he's a former head of state. He simply refused it based on principle, he's not there on official business and he had arranged everything for his visit. There's no need to waste money on what he's calling a private visit that doesn't concern the high commission.
As a top government official and former head of state,yes,but not as a president elect.the state apparatus he uses was given to him by the GEJ out of sheer magnanimity.He has to thred softly,he is no yet the president,that was why he uses his house in Daura as his office for now.Dont bite more than you can chew.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by denedene(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2015
the nation, oga tinubu you try well well meanwhile oga buhari i love you o grin but i have to troll you
"buhari be like omo where the that Rolls Royce"

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

2nded grin
3rded grin
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by MegaMan1987: 2:07pm On May 24, 2015
And see it was the people from South East that wanted to keep Jonathan lol. Shameless people. Well done Buhari smiley
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by mrmetoo1: 2:15pm On May 24, 2015
coputa:
As a top government official and former head of state,yes,but not as a president elect.the state apparatus he uses was given to him by the GEJ out of sheer magnanimity.He has to thred softly,he is no yet the president,that was why he uses his house in Daura as his office for now.Dont bite more than you can chew.

Again what the heck are you saying?? They came to offer him, he didn't request it and he rejected their offer based on that. What's more top than a President-Elect?? They could have offered him all that based on security and no its not due to anyone's magnanimity for him to have access to some state assets at this point. What you said in your other post was it was treasonable for him to get in a car with the rep from the high commission with "what is this??" as my response. As in treason!! Now you came back with thread softly, thread softly on top a car ride from the airport from the high commission of his country!!! Again do you understand what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by abagnalie: 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
posterity will remember these man for so many fins
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by bfire(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2015
Kentrasso:

No I'm not. Your president is very ill. If only you can look beyond your irrational liking for him and use your common sense you'll see it too

Dude, the man is old and not immortal like your fore father who are still alive after a 1,000 years

I my wrong?
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by 989900: 2:32pm On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
We can nw c d evidence of change. Nt one clueless man claiming to av no shoes, n latter owns lyk 5 private jets

10 jets.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by bashydemy(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2015
This is a president i dream and clamour for unlike some that believe who turn themself to celebrity.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by jahbiz: 3:22pm On May 24, 2015
modath:
Wondering how any minister will explain being housed by the government while still receiving housing allowance.. smiley
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 24, 2015
cheesy this bad poor man just dey act yeye drama.
Well, its good times ahead. A begining to a new dawn... UK officials go re-adjust. They tried to use GEJ and iit didn't work, it won't work for millitary GMB.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by cafedeluv(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
2fine2fast:
The fixing of my fatherland starts May 29.
All the laws are there, we just let a leader that
will lead by example. God in his infinite mercy has given us that leader..
God will further give him good heath, strength and wisdom to lead us back to the great heights we belong.

Sai Buhari
Viva Nigeria

Amen
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by coputa(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Again what the heck are you saying?? They came to offer him, he didn't request it and he rejected their offer based on that. What's more top than a President-Elect?? They could have offered him all that based on security and no its not due to anyone's magnanimity for him to have access to some state assets at this point. What you said in your other post was it was treasonable for him to get in a car with the rep from the high commission with "what is this??" as my response. As in treason!! Now you came back with thread softly, thread softly on top a car ride from the airport from the high commission of his country!!! Again do you understand what you're saying
You are not learned enough to understand my post.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by mrmetoo1: 5:14pm On May 24, 2015
coputa:
You are not learned enough to understand my post.

Well clearly, my education is definitely a lot different from yours.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Superman11(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Baba, will do exactly what Joyce Banda of Malawi did when she became President: sell off some exotic planes and cars in the presidential fleet.
. he should sell everything in Aso rock and build a bungalow and live there .. that would be an ultimate example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Ganduje Inspect N2bn Shahuci Flyover (pictures) / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.