Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation (44256 Views)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by doctokwus: 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
Kentrasso:

Oh.. I should have been male because males lack sense. I've never heard a more silly statement

If u had any virtue of femininess u shouldn't have typed d rubbish u did.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Fourwinds: 5:55pm On May 24, 2015
arewafederation:
Any comment from TANOIDS?
SATANS have nothing to say.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Fourwinds: 6:03pm On May 24, 2015
Kentrasso:
The old man is sick and doesn't want people knowing his whereabout.
look at what dis person wrote. Don't u think something is wrong
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On May 24, 2015
iyobs7:

Let him also reject the Air force one when he becomes president then I will take him seriously. Rejects rolls Royce and yet he was flying private jet when he was campaigning. Why did he not opt for public transport like ABC transport? Or maybe go with all those public transport at Utako so that we know he is serious.

Rubbish public show of humility...

Abacha stole nothing
don't worry. Very soon it will be clearer. Receive and be awake
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by lomprico(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2015
arewafederation:

Oya, TANIOD, what do you think of Buhari's humility?
Hmm! Am not a party person but i'll have to say I hope its real humility, after all the clueless one used similar stunt. "I have no shoes"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by gogodaye(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2015
The lies being spurn take a loud turn daily........a man on tour a foreign land to rest from stress...... is subsequently seen in rather unsavoury circumstances at the door steps of 10 Downing Streets.......whilst his compatriots are at it.....another story is spurn to take attention away.......
We get told he snubbed....a Rolls brought to ferry him around the streets of UK......
I would have bought this cock and bull story hook line and sinker.....if GMB had traveled out on Friday....in economy class......he did not and has never done so since 2014.......
Even back home here.....he struts around capitals traversing the length and breath of the country in chartered private jets.........
Dem try sha.....to fool us with this story reported solely from the news stables of Tinubu's Nation newspapers......
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by refreshrate: 8:17pm On May 24, 2015
gogodaye:
The lies being spurn take a loud turn daily........a man on tour a foreign land to rest from stress...... is subsequently seen in rather unsavoury circumstances at the door steps of 10 Downing Streets.......whilst his compatriots are at it.....another story is spurn to take attention away.......
We get told he snubbed....a Rolls brought to ferry him around the streets of UK......
I would have bought this cock and bull story hook line and sinker.....if GMB had traveled out on Friday....in economy class......he did not and has never done so since 2014.......
Even back home here.....he struts around capitals traversing the length and breath of the country in chartered private jets.........
Dem try sha.....to fool us with this story reported solely from the news stables of Tinubu's Nation newspapers......

No mind dem the other day it was some story about how his workers were volunteers and brought their own food from home. Heard one Imaam even used that as friday sermon in the mosque the week the story started.

Guess his being away the week of the handover is not good grounds for suspicion, na refusal to enter Rolls dem wan use divert our attention.

God is watching in 4k with dolby surround.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
Coolcash1:

Mind you, he still collect salary as past head of state...mumu

The last time I checked, your propaganda machine said he only collect 10% of his pension. It was also your propaganda machine that said he has at least 1 million naira in his bank account.. as if the 1 million no dey finish ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far / Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.