Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,991 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? (1760 Views)

Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay / Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!! / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by loomer: 11:17am On May 25, 2015
aphildam:

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,19 since what maybe known about God isplain tothem, because God has made it plain to them.20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from whathas been made,so that people are without excuse.21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him,but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.22 Although they claimed to be wise, theybecame fools23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.24 Therefore God gave them overin the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodieswith one another.25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie,and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised.Amen.26 Because of this, God gave them overtoshameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with womenand were inflamed with lust forone another.Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.28 Furthermore, just as they did not thinkit worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love,no mercy.32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death,they not only continue to do these very things but also approveof those who practice them.

Thanks, I beg na which book of the bible be this, so I go fit show person
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by loomer: 11:18am On May 25, 2015
aphildam:

Roman 1:26 talks about the lesbians
Romans1:27 talks about the gays men with men burning in lust one towards anoda

Ok bros I don see am, thanks a lot
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by aphildam(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Thanks, I beg na which book of the bible be this, so I go fit show person
Romans 1

give urself to study bro dilligent for men of perverse knowledge not to deceive you... bro the truth is the word of God
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by loomer: 11:28am On May 25, 2015
aphildam:

Romans 1

give urself to study bro dilligent for men of perverse knowledge not to deceive you... bro the truth is the word of God

Yea I know
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by MrsChima(f): 11:30am On May 25, 2015
sarmiie:

No offense, but I thought you were pretty open minded.

@op.....it's in the air. If you breathe the same air as gay people, u'd get it.

Ha!
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by aphildam(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Yea I know
Nice to share with you, grow in grace,
Christ in me d hope of glory
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by loomer: 12:09pm On May 25, 2015
aphildam:

Nice to share with you, grow in grace,
Christ in me d hope of glory

You too
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by Jeddy100(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2015
Why would gay be communicable.. It is something you are born with it.. I was born gay and theres nothing I can do about it... I guess maybe you are asking the question because you are gay like me and are in touch with your gay self. Its ok to come out.. I also came out recently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women With Their Use Of "I Suffered With You" / How Do I Deal With This??? / What A Shame !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.