Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Do I Deal With This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This??? (1739 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This??? by yilly(f): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello NLs! Pls i need help bt i dnt need to b critcized or abused on wat am abt to say n ask.

I hv dis new neighbour of mine who is really suffocating me. Dnt get me wrng, i like seeing pple arnd bt i dnt like d pple up into my nose. I like my personal space n i like to also hv my private moment.
So, dis new neighbour whom i only met two weeks ago is mkng it seem i knw him for over a decade. We are d only two in d compound, d owner n his family are nt living in d state anymore bt dey still own d house. I was simple n open bt it seemed he took it d wrng way. In d mrng wen i still need some sleep he'll knock hard on my door. In a day, he'll knock like a dozen times. And sometimes, for nthng! Or wen he is in his room, he'll start texting me thru whatsapp wen we only separated a minute a ago. And wen i ask y, he'll say nthng n jst smiled. Even at wrk, we wrk in dsame place too. He'll start texting me for nthng. And nw, today he decided to sleep in my bed n i was left standing n moving arnd d house like a hawk with mosquitoes biting me all over. I dnt evn knw hw to get rid of him frm my bed plus he's sick. I had to lie to get rid of him n allow my bed to cool before climbing it. Y wont he sleep in his room for God's sakes!!! Dis are jst few of wat am passing thru. I cnt hv my peace anymore. I like it quiet esp nw dat i hv so much to put together in my life at d moment.
So pls, hw do i talk to him without hurting him or anythng? Hw do i approach him abt it cos i dnt like d road dis is leading to. I dnt like been suffocated, i dnt like a person doting me n evrythng i do.

Pls mature advices n no abuses.
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by misspicy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Let him know you are not comfortable with his attitude,and please stop accomodating a man in your house when you are alone....

Rape is real

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Make smth like a charm in ur room and take his picture and tie it together wit it and mark the picture in an X shape with a red paint...

Thnk me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Feranchek(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
Let him know you are not comfortable with his attitude,and please stop accomodating a man in your house when you are alone....
Rape is real

I charge you for speaking my mind without permission!! angry angry

Cutehector:
Make smth like a charm in ur room and take his picture and tie it together wit it and mark the picture in an X shape with a red paint...
Thnk me later

Hehehehehehe.... no be today I don know sey you be bad ass guy grin cheesy

Op, my 2 elder siblings have spoken the best. Buh why let it get up to this I no trust you... cos I don't see what's wrong or difficult in telling a man you're not comfortable with, how you feel bout his 'disturbance' (except if something dey ground wey you nor dey tell us wink)
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by yilly(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

Rape is real
thank u vry much.
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by gab264(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Is he the one paying your house rents
Damn you can't even stand on what's yours girl!!!
Tell him pomp and plain that he is suffocating yaa life with his unguided altitude.
You went to the extent of allowing him to sleep in your bed and later you will be yelling that some one tries or rape you when you cleary saw it coming but yet you did nothing about it.
In as much as am not happy with what you put down here.
Meet the guy as a neighbor' tell him that you found his characters toward you very suspicious and that he should put an end to it.
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by yilly(f): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Thnk me later
lol thanks. Will do.
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Cutehector(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Feranchek:

Op, my 2 elder siblings have spoken the best. Buh why let it get up to this I no trust you... cos I don't see what's wrong or difficult in telling a man you're not comfortable with, how you feel bout his 'disturbance' (except if something dey ground wey you nor dey tell us wink)
the guy is technically her landlord...
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by phemmy88(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
U really sound nice....

U could've expressed your feeling through whatsapp
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by yilly(f): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Feranchek:

pls, nthng dey ground. I love my bf n i stay faithful to him. Am jst...i dnt knw....bt am jst too soft my liking sef.
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by yilly(f): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
gab264:
Is he the one paying your house rents
Damn you can't even stand on what's yours girl!!!
Tell him pomp and plain that he is suffocating yaa life with his unguided altitude.
You went to the extent of allowing him to sleep in your bed and later you will be yelling that some one tries or rape you when you cleary saw it coming but yet you did nothing about it.
In as much as am not happy with what you put down here.
Meet the guy as a neighbor' tell him that you found his characters toward you very suspicious and that he should put an end to it.
thanks, i'll definitely try.
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by yilly(f): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
phemmy88:
U really sound nice....
U could've expressed your feeling through whatsapp
thank u. Dats a greet idea u got thr.
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP THE NIGGA NEEDS TO GET LAID...HELP HIM IN THAT DEPARTMENT
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Feranchek(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
yilly:

pls, nthng dey ground. I love my bf n i stay faithful to him. Am jst...i dnt knw....bt am jst too soft my liking sef.

And have you told bae??

Cutehector:
the guy is technically her landlord...

Nna ehn! The matter taya me gan cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by JVgal(f): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Thnk me later
grin grin grin dis could actually help
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by foladaraawe(f): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Thnk me later
grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Tallesty1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
You waited for your bed to cool?

Is he that hot?
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by donholy28(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Thnk me later
Better still she should get up one day and start shouting his name when he go hear am..."lekusekuseku!!! john die!..die...yes! motososoto yes! john die!...hmmm it is done"...he go run
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by NemzySeries(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
I feel U're d one who's not ready to get rid of d gguy bkos if u dis issue wud av bin history......if u had a bf & he cums meeting anoda man on ur bed aw do u xplain it to him?

once U're on ur bed & he knocks in as much as U're not in d mood 4 his crap dunt stand up & open d door 4 him even if he kws U're in or awake & even if he ask y make him kw U're u were not in ur social mood....& secondly dunt always appear available by responding to hiz text. msgs or chats even if he see u online....abi is he d 1 footing ur bills?
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
See dis op sha,is d guy d one paying for rent?tell him what u wnt bf be rape u!! grin tho there is nothing wrong in keeping him as a friend but u need to let him knw ur mind!
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by bronzegoddess(f): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol. We all know what he wants smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Your neighbour sha wan chop your pucci sha....he's navigating different routes just to get to the honey pot.....some guys gan sef!...
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by IceDude(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP u wanna die in silence shebi? Tell dat parasite u aint comfortable with him around u, i know its kinda difficult but u have to do it......Am very quiet in nature but i dont hide my feelings
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
JVgal:

grin grin grin dis could actually help
I swear.. Wen d guy see am, nothin go make am come 15metres around d babe...
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by 2dice(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
U never see shishi
Nigga is Sex_staved
Wait there make Pant they wear you
Sseem you want him to RAPES you
Issorite
I give him 3days more
RAPE loading 47%
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by yomi007k(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Hire me as ur boyfriend.

I'll charge u 2k per day minus transport

I won't try anything nasty n I'll sure chase him away so u'll put d blame on me
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by khassy(m): 3:00am On Oct 05, 2015
yilly:
Hello NLs! Pls i need help bt i dnt need to b critcized or abused on wat am abt to say n ask.

I hv dis new neighbour of mine who is really suffocating me. Dnt get me wrng, i like seeing pple arnd bt i dnt like d pple up into my nose. I like my personal space n i like to also hv my private moment.
So, dis new neighbour whom i only met two weeks ago is mkng it seem i knw him for over a decade. We are d only two in d compound, d owner n his family are nt living in d state anymore bt dey still own d house. I was simple n open bt it seemed he took it d wrng way. In d mrng wen i still need some sleep he'll knock hard on my door. In a day, he'll knock like a dozen times. And sometimes, for nthng! Or wen he is in his room, he'll start texting me thru whatsapp wen we only separated a minute a ago. And wen i ask y, he'll say nthng n jst smiled. Even at wrk, we wrk in dsame place too. He'll start texting me for nthng. And nw, today he decided to sleep in my bed n i was left standing n moving arnd d house like a hawk with mosquitoes biting me all over. I dnt evn knw hw to get rid of him frm my bed plus he's sick. I had to lie to get rid of him n allow my bed to cool before climbing it. Y wont he sleep in his room for God's sakes!!! Dis are jst few of wat am passing thru. I cnt hv my peace anymore. I like it quiet esp nw dat i hv so much to put together in my life at d moment.
So pls, hw do i talk to him without hurting him or anythng? Hw do i approach him abt it cos i dnt like d road dis is leading to. I dnt like been suffocated, i dnt like a person doting me n evrythng i do.

Pls mature advices n no abuses.

nothing D pain me like say Nollywood producers dn get another script for free from this story undecidedundecided
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by SkinnyDude(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
guys, abeg make una dey mind una business...just look at what this mgbeke is talking

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by yilly(f): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guys, abeg make una dey mind una business...just look at what this mgbeke is talking
Thank u vry much for calling me ''mgbeke'' jst becos i ask for help. I pray u wont ever b called mgbeke weneva u ask for help frm pple. sad
SkinnyDude:
Thank u vry much for calling me ''mgbeke'' jst becos i ask for help. I pray u wont ever b called mgbeke weneva u ask for help frm pple.
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by yilly(f): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thank u evryone for ur wrds of advices. I really appreciate it...
Re: How Do I Deal With This??? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
yilly:

Thank u vry much for calling me ''mgbeke'' jst becos i ask for help. I pray u wont ever b called mgbeke weneva u ask for help frm pple. sad
Thank u vry much for calling me ''mgbeke'' jst becos i ask for help. I pray u wont ever b called mgbeke weneva u ask for help frm pple.
sorry

(1) (Reply)

9 Common Sense Things Happily Married Couples Just Don’t Do / This Question Is For The Sane Ladies.... / OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.