Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know (1039 Views)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by benuejosh: 4:40pm On May 24, 2015
- Women have this thing called feelings.
don't hurt them.
- They don't wake up looking pretty. It takes
time and effort.so wen they look good,
please Appreciateg them.
- It doesn't matter who dumped who or
why. But Whenever they see an ex with
another girl, it always bothers them. Not
because they're not over you, but because
they know they used to be that girl.
- They notice every little thing so be careful
what you say and do.
- Their eyes are located in their heads. Not
on their chest or butt. So when you're not
looking in her eyes, SHE WILL KN0W.
- And lastly its not that they deliberately like
being late...its just a women nature' They
would rather
Arrive late looking gud than early looking
ugly.

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by agarawu23(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2015
nice one
Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by pinkiberry(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2015
yeah u got it ryt
Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by Tallesty1(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2015
Bleep them
Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by swimcash(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2015
n ow those dats solves d fuel scarcity
Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by Dotwillis1(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2015
Must??
Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by kambili999(f): 5:35pm On May 24, 2015
what man won't want his lady to look good? well we look good for you guys grin
Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by joxxy01(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
Women have become a course men study like engineering...oga o.
Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by fifi00719(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2017
Hi benueJosh, I don't know when you'll get this but please send me a mail to ifeanyiokonkwo24@gmail.com I'd like to discuss With you
Re: Things That Men Must Know About Women... A Must Know by benuejosh: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
fifi00719:
Hi benueJosh, I don't know when you'll get this but please send me a mail to ifeanyiokonkwo24@gmail.com I'd like to discuss With you
done

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Came Back Home And See Your Mother In-law Do This... / Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please / I Love Watching Blacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.