Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences (2629 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by tohpahz(f): 10:19pm On May 24, 2015
Here to read comments wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Edit your topic. A major word there should be in past tense.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Edit your topic. A major word there should be in past tense.
Thanks so much bro

Adding "d" to the word made it 81 characters and you know the title of a thread shouldn't exceed 80 characters

I have modified it anyway.. Thanks bro cool
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool
That's my man.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Jayjay0(m): 1:19am On May 25, 2015
will be back!!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by MichaelJay1(m): 1:46am On May 25, 2015
Well, for now, i've not had any girl embarrass me in the cause of trying to offer help to her. If this will ever happen to me, the future will tell.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Holyfield1(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . It all happened yesterday, Her car broke down on the way, then i saw her soliloquizing, i parked my car in the front of hers then i dropped and walked towards her thinking i was coming to help/woo her, i greeted her and she replied with a warming and sexy smile, i asked her what the problem is and she said she also don't know what happened. I started her engine and Glory be to God, she has what i was looking for.

I asked to go and get some sachets of pure waters in the next bus stop and she hurriedly did that, before she returned, i've disappeared with the whole fuel in her car embarassed
This your lie is so obvious
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . It all happened yesterday, Her car broke down on the way, then i saw her soliloquizing, i parked my car in the front of hers then i dropped and walked towards her thinking i was coming to help/woo her, i greeted her and she replied with a warming and sexy smile, i asked her what the problem is and she said she also don't know what happened. I started her engine and Glory be to God, she has what i was looking for.

I asked to go and get some sachets of pure waters in the next bus stop and she hurriedly did that, before she returned, i've disappeared with the whole fuel in her car embarassed

Ol boy! this your lie no get part two oooo. Hanhan!

* winks*
U try wella.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 25, 2015
Holyfield1:
This your lie is so obvious
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2015
adeh39:

Ol boy! this your lie no get part two oooo. Hanhan!

* winks*
U try wella.

Hehehe. . . who no know say na lie before tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
Happens to me almost everyday.

I've always asserted that being a modern gentleman doesn’t have to be hard. It should be all about self-awareness and consideration for those around you.

I'm just that kinda guy who loves to pay attention even to the miniscule bit of a detail. I could tell from afar when a lady or some guy really needs help, and I always try to render a helping hand.

One of my traits reads ''People oriented''.

But then, it's usually bad news for me with most females folks cheesy

Today at the banking hall, I helped a 'naive' pretty chick fill out an Internet banking form. In fact, I did virtually the work for her, both the talking and every of it. She doesn't know ziltch about internet banking, so rather watch her put up a show of shame, I offered to help out.

On leaving, she walked up to me and asked ''Are you not gonna ask for my digits cos I was expecting you to?''

Yepa! For pete's sake, you needed help and I offered you one without any covert agenda, so what's with this wondrous question?

I've really seen it all. Some ladies mentality are just wrongly wired.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Happens to me almost everyday.

I've always asserted that being a modern gentleman doesn’t have to be hard. It should be all about self-awareness and consideration for those around you.

I'm just that kinda guy who loves to pay attention even to the miniscule bit of a detail. I could tell from afar when a lady or some guy really needs help, and I always try to render a helping hand.

One of my traits reads ''People oriented''.

But then, it's usually bad news for me with most females folks cheesy

Today at the banking hall, I helped a 'naive' pretty chick fill out an Internet banking form. In fact, I did virtually the work for her, both the talking and every of it. She doesn't know ziltch about internet banking, so rather watch her put up a show of shame, I offered to help out.

On leaving, she walked up to me and asked ''Are you not gonna ask for my digits cos I was expecting you to?''

Yepa! For pete's sake, you needed help and I offered you one without any covert agenda, so what's with this wondrous question?

I've really seen it all. Some ladies mentality are just wrongly wired.
You have a good heart, my brother.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 25, 2015
CFCfan:

You have a good heart, my brother.

One does one's best bro.

And yeah, you're a good man too. Someone I really do have an utmost respect for.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:16am On May 26, 2015
AirborneLacer:

One does one's best bro.

And yeah, you're a good man too. Someone I really do have an utmost respect for.
I appreciate the compliment cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Guys You Must Never, Under Any Circumstances, Fall In Love With(*ladies Only) / Before You Date My Son / Some Pros And Cons Of Being Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.