Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788783 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Samcoflex75(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2020
Please my gen did something today, after putting on the gen, the current was so low, the voltmeter was even reading zero, then after sometime the current went back to normal 220 but all through the period it was on, the current wasn't stable, I just serviced it, what could be the problem, it is a 2.2kva senwei generator I bought last year September
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Royruky(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2020
Good evening Prof. I want to buy a generator kindly suggest between the locally assembled "lister generators" that use diesel and any of the BIG FIRMAN.

The generator may work for close to 9 hours daily. The load may include a fridge, 5 televisions, water heater, heat extractor, 6 fans. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 12:26am On May 05, 2020
cuvox:
Shout out to enochogaga for opening this thread. And thanks to Suco01 for keeping the thread alive. This guy even went out of his way to attend to me both on Nairaland and WhatsApp. Happy new month to both of you.

The Tec I found were way too big and costs over 130k since they were Electric start. Got the 3.5KVA on Lutian. Thanks for your suggestions. I learnt a lot.

How much did you buy this Gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 12:33am On May 05, 2020
ayofag:
How often can I change my generator oil pls? Firman spg3200e. I use it 3hrs/three times a week. Thanks

I use Mobil Oil special 2T

@enochogaga with respect to the above question, is there no petrol generator with fitted running hour meter to determine the next service hours? If yes which brand has this meter or should we keep depending on the oil sensor that gets bad with time before knowing when to change our oil?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Mendy31: 9:01am On May 05, 2020
Prof Good day
Can a Sumec 3000 gen carry 2hp non inverter AC
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:16am On May 07, 2020
Mendy31:
Prof Good day
Can a Sumec 3000 gen carry 2hp non inverter AC

No it will kill the gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:24am On May 07, 2020
fashrola:

@enochogaga with respect to the above question, is there no petrol generator with fitted running hour meter to determine the next service hours? If yes which brand has this meter or should we keep depending on the oil sensor that gets bad with time before knowing when to change our oil?

I think for now there is no oil change time indicator for fuel generator. The oil alert(sensor) is oil shortage indicator.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:25am On May 07, 2020
Royruky:
Good evening Prof. I want to buy a generator kindly suggest between the locally assembled "lister generators" that use diesel and any of the BIG FIRMAN.

The generator may work for close to 9 hours daily. The load may include a fridge, 5 televisions, water heater, heat extractor, 6 fans. Thanks

Go for the lister
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:28am On May 07, 2020
Samcoflex75:
Please my gen did something today, after putting on the gen, the current was so low, the voltmeter was even reading zero, then after sometime the current went back to normal 220 but all through the period it was on, the current wasn't stable, I just serviced it, what could be the problem, it is a 2.2kva senwei generator I bought last year September

Is 1.5kva sir, I think the gen is too low, or the capacitor is getting weak now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:29am On May 07, 2020
Alday:
Hello,

Trying to make a choice between Firman SPG2200 and ECO 1990s (both 1.8kva).

Any advice on a preference.
Major expected load is the water pumping machine (1.5hp) and a kitchen freezer though usually don't turn both on same time.

It can't power the pump machine

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:30am On May 07, 2020
supaflex:

no response to my above post..since morning..nawa o

Inverter AC?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2020
fashrola:

is there no petrol generator with fitted running hour meter to determine the next service hours?

TEC Remote Start generators have a 3 in 1 digital meter that includes total running time in hours.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Royruky(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2020
enochogaga:

Go for the lister

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alejandro72(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2020
Hi, Good afternoon my Ogas!
I just bought a lutian 3.5kva Generator (Lt3990e). I want to know the best engine oil to use for the gen.
Thank you!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2020
alejandro72:
I just bought a lutian 3.5kva Generator (Lt3990e). I want to know the best engine oil to use for the gen.
Thank you!

Mobil or conoil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by noobody(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2020
alejandro72:
Thank you!

Price??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alejandro72(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2020
suco01:

Mobil or conoil

Thank you, bros!
I bought the Conoil(yellow).
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alejandro72(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2020
noobody:

Price??

#79,349(+delivery) on Jumia.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alejandro72(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2020
Good morning my Ogas.
I need your assistance to these;
1. The key start for My new Gen(a day-old) is not working?
What can I do?
2. The noise from the Gen fit deaf person ear, any solution to reduce the noise?

The gen set is Lutian 3.5kva LT3990E

Kindly help.
Thanks �
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olinxy: 7:19am On May 09, 2020
Pls is there a generator in Nigeria smaller than tiger for smaller load?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cuvox(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2020
fashrola:

How much did you buy this Gen?

been offline since bro. Got it at N89000 during the lockdown in Delta State sha
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cuvox(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2020
Larryage:

Welldone.

How much is the current price of this Lutian brand.
how has been the efficiency?
Got it N89000. It as been working awesomely

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AmALeo: 7:46am On May 09, 2020
enochogaga:

Go for the lister

Good day Sir. Job Weldon.

Pls I want to know if TEC captain is a good generator. Also can it Carry a 1hp non inverter AC. If I was to switch off every thing in the house.

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by noobody(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2020
alejandro72:

#79,349(+delivery) on Jumia.

LT3990E?ecological series,
Thats cheap,
Kindly do share the item link to be sure i am getting the original one pls,cos i dey fear jumia gen market o
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2020
alejandro72:

Thank you, bros! I bought the Conoil(yellow).
Good
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AmALeo: 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
AmALeo:

Good day Sir. Job Weldon.

Pls I want to know if TEC captain is a good generator. Also can it Carry a 1hp non inverter AC. If I was to switch off every thing in the house.

Thank you

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eagleeye2: 5:42pm On May 09, 2020
Good evening sir,
Please I have a sumec fireman generator, spg 3000 that consumes oil a lot? It wasn't like this before. The Gen is just 2years old... I have taken it to different technicians still the problem persists.
What can I do to it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alejandro72(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2020
noobody:

LT3990E?ecological series,
Thats cheap,
Kindly do share the item link to be sure i am getting the original one pls,cos i dey fear jumia gen market o

Yea sure, I got it for that price, around March.
I checked their site now, the price don jump to #103,890... crazy!

Let me share the screenshot!

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 1:36am On May 10, 2020
gerrisson:
I just bought a Sumec SP4000 gen rated 3KW.
I want to know if this gen can power any of my 1HP or 1.5HP air conditioners. I have the bigger one in my parlor and the smaller one in my bedroom.
But I am afraid to overburden the new gen and potentially ruin it.
I understand 1HP - is 730KW, but still I am worried about the talked about power surge in air conditioners.
I use mine for 1HP AC, I'm even using it at the moment.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 1:38am On May 10, 2020
suco01:

yes but the generator will suffer
when you say suffer what do you mean sir?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 1:43am On May 10, 2020
ayofag:
How often can I change my generator oil pls? Firman spg3200e. I use it 3hrs/three times a week. Thanks

I use Mobil Oil special 2T
yours should last for a month at least
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 1:51am On May 10, 2020
Alday:
Hello,

Trying to make a choice between Firman SPG2200 and ECO 1990s (both 1.8kva).

Any advice on a preference.
Major expected load is the water pumping machine (1.5hp) and a kitchen freezer though usually don't turn both on same time.
way to small to power the pumping machine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.