Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790724 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2020
dennisworld1:
House. How do you clean your air filter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyub7VAtzvE
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toygod2: 11:50am On May 24, 2020
enochogaga:

Get elepaq, senci is same with seinwe

Daddy,
Happy Sunday.

Please what type and capacity of Generator will you advice me to buy, for my 2bedroom flat containing
1 - 42inches TV
1 - 32 inches TV
1 - Standing Fridge
2 - Ceiling fan
2 - Standing fan
1 - Washing Machine
1 - Iron
10 - bulbs.

Thank you in advance
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2020
space9880:
happy new week prof, suco01, lilclin and others in the house. I use firman or Mobil oil which is the best ? I don't use other brands cos of too many fakes

Mobil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FREELANCERSAMM: 2:35pm On May 24, 2020
yesloaded:
yes

It's 75W if am not mistaken.

Yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2020
dennisworld1:
House. How do you clean your air filter

use fuel to soak it and gently squeeze, repeat till its clear, dry it and replace avoid squeezing hard to tear it.

after using fuel to soak, u can soak in water with detergent too and dry afterward
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2020
toygod2:

Daddy,
Happy Sunday.

Please what type and capacity of Generator will you advice me to buy, for my 2bedroom flat containing
1 - 42inches TV
1 - 32 inches TV
1 - Standing Fridge
2 - Ceiling fan
2 - Standing fan
1 - Washing Machine
1 - Iron
10 - bulbs.

Thank you in advance

Are you powering all same time or some items will be in use when needed.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toygod2: 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
suco01:

Ofcourse, there will be times once a while when I might need to power all, for few hours.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toygod2: 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
suco01:

Thanks Mr Suco,
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
rhymz:
My Tec Junior for instance last at exactly what is stated in the Datasheet....

Yesterday for instance, I added two litres and only turned on 3 fans, and my laptop only.....It lasted for 4hrs55min

This tallies with the specification on the data sheet for Tec Junior.
8.5L Full Tank with Full Load runs for 10hrs 30min = per litre 2hrs13min
8.5L Full Tank with half Load runs for 18hrs54min = per litre 1hr14min

My experience, their specifications are exactly what it is.

I highlu doubt that a 2.2kva out Gen can give you 4hrs on 2litres, lai lai....I have a Summec of thesame power rating, if that was the case,
I wont bother buying a small TEC junior. Go to Jumia and look at the full capacity run time for 2.5KVA Generator of other brands, it is usually 9hrs.

Truth is....If you wont be needing to power high output equipment like Pumping machine, iron, microwave and the likes, if all you want is just to power
your lights and fans and TVs and Laptops.....my brother go for a small Gen with small tank and high fuel Efficiency.....

My Sumec 2.5KVA is still there but I will only put it on at extreme situations when Nepa does not give us light at all for several days and I have foodstuff in the refrigerator that need some icing and freezing....but daily use...my brother, get a small Gen.....
Based on this your review, I may be buying the Tec junior tomoro, I just want to power my 80W TV, 1 ceiling fan, 3 energy saver bulbs and charge phones. That's all. You think I should go ahead with the purchase?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
toygod2:

Ofcourse, there will be times once a while when I might need to power all, for few hours.

5.5kva will serve
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yesloaded: 7:02pm On May 24, 2020
NobleEngineer:

Based on this your review, I may be buying the Tec junior tomoro, I just want to power my 80W TV, 1 ceiling fan, 3 energy saver bulbs and charge phones. That's all. You think I should go ahead with the purchase?
You won't regret it

Tec is a bit expensive but worth the price

Note: I an not a marketer for tec but I love to recommend their product because its reliable.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2020
yesloaded:

I do use 1ltr for 2hrs+ most times but be informed that load determines fuel consumption Sha
Wow 2hrs+ on 1ltr?? Pls Wich gen are you using?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yesloaded: 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
NobleEngineer:

Wow 2hrs+ on 1ltr?? Pls Wich gen are you using?
Tec Junior
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2020
yesloaded:
Tec Junior
oh thanks. Did you also adjust the screw they are talking about or its just default settings...to get that kain fuel economy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yesloaded: 7:40pm On May 24, 2020
NobleEngineer:
oh thanks. Did you also adjust the screw they are talking about or its just default settings...to get that kain fuel economy
Default settings
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
My brother you are a perfect candidate for TEC Junior, go ahead and buy it....I dey Guarantee you say you no go regret am.....TEC Gens are quite pricey though but if you want to buy a Gen with Guarantee that you are going to get what your are paying for, no fears of fake, then go for TEC Junior....It will power all those items you just listed...as i dey write you so my own dey do him work....na two litres i just add around 9pm....this wan go blow till atleast 1:30am... if i off everything and leave only fan e fit blow reach 2:30
NobleEngineer:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2020
foodthought:

Can you post a pic

The Junior Thermocool I know is 1100 watts max and 1000 watts rated

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toygod2: 9:46pm On May 24, 2020
suco01:

5.5kva will serve

Sir, please ooo, that one pass my power.

I dont have to use all gadgets at once oo. So please prescribe another KVA and the brand.

Abeg, let me manage the one that can carry my washing machine , because that is the largest gadget in my house.?

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2020
toygod2:

Sir, please ooo, that one pass my power.

I dont have to use all gadgets at once oo. So please prescribe another KVA and the brand.

Abeg, let me manage the one that can carry my washing machine , because that is the largest gadget in my house.?

Thank you

3.5kva.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jay89(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2020
Good morning Prof,

I just woke up this morning to discover that, the engine oil on my Navigator 3.2 kva generator is leaking from the air filter area. I don't know if that will be a problem.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iamyemiakins(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2020
How do I reduce the firing speed and noise of a Lutian generator pls? Pictures will be well appreciated
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Chudymario: 11:50am On May 25, 2020
suco01:

can u post pics of the tap leaking, the new tap should work on it. but post pics let me see

Ok. Here is the tap and the thread on tank it's screwed to.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2020
Chudymario:

Ok. Here is the tap and the thread on tank it screwed to.

ooops. check their showroom to ask or ask engineer to check the tap if it can be adjusted/worked on or modify
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Chudymario: 11:59am On May 25, 2020
suco01:

ooops. check their showroom to ask or ask engineer to check the tap if it can be adjusted/worked on or modify

Ok. Thanks a lot.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toygod2: 12:35pm On May 25, 2020
suco01:

Oga SUPO,

Which brand can you recommend?

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kezbaba: 1:47pm On May 25, 2020
Good day everyone in the house!
please my generator was left in the rain. What can I could to avoid the generator been damage?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2020
toygod2:

Oga SUPO,

Which brand can you recommend?

Thanks

supo bawo, abeg na suco

brand of what! Generator?

TEC
Lutian
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
Pls when they say tighten the fuel screw, pls which fuel screw are they talking about? How does it look like?(pic?), Where is it located this fuel screw.pls.
suco01:

supo bawo, abeg na suco

brand of what! Generator?

TEC
Lutian
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 5:17pm On May 25, 2020
NobleEngineer:
Pls when they say tighten the fuel screw, pls which fuel screw are they talking about? How does it look like?(pic?), Where is it located this fuel screw.pls.

The screw with minus sign...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2020
NobleEngineer:

which generator are u you using? it's on the caburator, it's in - (flat) screw if you don't get it, upload the caburator of your generator and I will point it out for you

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2020
Kezbaba:
Good day everyone in the house!
please my generator was left in the rain. What can I could to avoid the generator been damage?

I will be sarcasm on this. if you're left in the rain what would you do to avoid you getting wet?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2020
obisite:

Ok thanks. So on checking my Gen I found this... The screw with the red arrow, is it also a fuel screw? Seems different from the one you posted.

The screw with minus sign...

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.