Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (795291 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2020
NobleEngineer:
Wow good development... Pls don't forget to post pictures as in the bolded.
I am having problem uploading the pictures using my phone....I will do that tomorrow from laptop.

I have also adjusted my sumec 2500 with total capacity of 2200W. I am currently using it as I write cos we have not had light for 2 days straight and I need to keep my food in the freezer fresh....So after adjusting the screw that air fuel mixture, I am currently testing it with 3 litres of fuel, it has been on 8pm, it's almost 12am now and still running.... Only carrying two ceiling fan, one standing fan, 1 refrigerator and one laptop.... It will be interesting to see how this sumec measures up with the TEC junior .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Abeg bros do fast make I adjust adjust mine too.. I only have abt 200W load on my 1000W Tec junior and all I get is 2hrs for 1L
rhymz:

I am having problem uploading the pictures using my phone....I will do that tomorrow from laptop.

I have also adjusted my sumec 2500 with total capacity of 2200W. I am currently using it as I write cos we have not had light for 2 days straight and I need to keep my food in the freezer fresh....So after adjusting the screw that air fuel mixture, I am currently testing it with 3 litres of fuel, it has been on 8pm, it's almost 12am now and still running.... Only carrying two ceiling fan, one standing fan, 1 refrigerator and one laptop.... It will be interesting to see how this sumec measures up with the TEC junior .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by gmacnoms(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
i bought this gen brand new, about a month ago. Its 3.2Kva, now it jerks. Ive changes the oil, it still jerks. Please, what could be the cause
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by gmacnoms(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2020
gmacnoms:
i bought this gen brand new, about a month ago. Its 3.2Kva, now it jerks. Ive changes the oil, it still jerks. Please, what could be the cause
I noticed its from the plug. The black plug cover wasn't locked on the plug, so it was going in and out, that brought about the jerking. I fixed it tight and its now working perfectly
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2020
obisite:

Not tiger gen... Tigmax6800...

To me the fuel is OK.. I use 1k fuel for maximum of 12hrs...(7pm-10pm) for 4 days...

How many Kva is this generator?
Is it full copper coil?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
2felix:

How many Kva is this generator?
Is it full copper coil?

Yeap.. Copper.. .. I was told 3.2 here,, another said its 3.5...
..but it carry all I have without stress..

A fridge,
washing machine,
42inche TV,
decoder,
home theater..
About 12 bulbs,
2 laptops and 4 phones charge..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
obisite:

Yeap.. Copper.. .. I was told 3.2 here,, another said its 3.5... ..but it carry all I have without stress..
A fridge, washing machine, 42inche TV, decoder, home theater.. About 12 bulbs, 2 laptops and 4 phones charge..
thanks like hw much is it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
2felix:

thanks
like hw much is it?

Bought it 82k in march

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by puffynana(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
rhymz:

Bros, how long were you able to get or the Gen never off grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
rhymz:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Nice, so basically you tightened that screw on the carburettor and loosened the screw under the tank!
[quote author=rhymz post=90211322][/quote]
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Pictures seen, so basically you tightened that screw on the carburettor and loosened the screw under the tank
rhymz:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2020
NobleEngineer:
Pictures seen, so basically you tightened that screw on the carburettor and loosened the screw under the tank
exactly.....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sweetbae897: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good day sire. I want to get a generator, I'm a student. All it would power is my phone, a phone and three 40 watts bulb. I need a recommendation please. Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sweetbae897:
Good day sire. I want to get a generator, I'm a student. All it would power is my phone, a phone and three 40 watts bulb. I need a recommendation please. Thank you.
let's assume your total load is 200Watts, If you have money, buy the 1000W thermocool Tec junior. Cost 60k here in my town.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sapiosexuall: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello all, kindly assist me. I'm using an electric thermocool generator which I bought in April. I wanted to switch on the generator with the electric yesterday but it didn't respond, however, the recoil starter is responding.

What can I do to make the electric respond.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sapiosexuall:
Hello all, kindly assist me. I'm using an electric thermocool generator which I bought in April. I wanted to switch on the generator with the electric yesterday but it didn't respond, however, the recoil starter is responding.

What can I do to make the electric respond.

Do you mean the battery keystart? Is there a crank when you tried starting the generator? Your battery might be the culprit.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sapiosexuall: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
aieromon:

Do you mean the battery keystart? Is there a crank when you tried starting the generator? Your battery might be the culprit.

Yeah, the battery keystart. No cranks at all, the keystart is just not responding
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fuwatayo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good evening house. I want to buy a fireman spg 1800 (1.3kva). I would like to know if it can carry my LG refrigerator of about 200Watts, a television, my bulbs and 2 fans. Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sapiosexuall:

Yeah, the battery keystart. No cranks at all, the keystart is just not responding

The battery might be dead.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Champa(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
please how good is this lutian lt3600E (key starter) 3.5kva generator intern of fuel consumption,noise, durability....can it carry freezer and also used to pump water...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sapiosexuall: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
aieromon:

The battery might be dead.

It's a new generator. Can anything be done to make it work?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
fuwatayo:
Good evening house. I want to buy a fireman spg 1800 (1.3kva). I would like to know if it can carry my LG refrigerator of about 200Watts, a television, my bulbs and 2 fans. Thank you

Why are you going cheap?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Champa:
please how good is this lutian lt3600E (key starter) 3.5kva generator intern of fuel consumption,noise, durability....can it carry freezer and also used to pump water...

It's good
fuel consumption is okay pending on load capacity
Noise is minimal
Both fuel consumption and noise can be adjusted favourably

what's your freezer litre and pumping machine hp

Nevertheless it will carry them both or one for one pending hp and freezer litre
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
NobleEngineer:

let's assume your total load is 200Watts, If you have money, buy the 1000W thermocool Tec junior. Cost 60k here in my town.

You didn't see I'm a student angry angry angry
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
fuwatayo:

Don't try it, it can't carry it with the refrigerator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sweetbae897:

Student dey get money na, You didn't state your budget

options are

Tiger (I pass my neighbour)
firman 1.2kva
Tec junior

anyone wey your money reach.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
rhymz:
exactly.....

You're yet to answer me. Do you still believe in data sheet or it can be manipulated and achieve more than data sheet preaching?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 1:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Sapiosexuall:

It's a new generator. Can anything be done to make it work?

Get a generator mechanic to have a look
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 5:09am On Jun 03, 2020
suco01:

You're yet to answer me. Do you still believe in data sheet or it can be manipulated and achieve more than data sheet preaching?
I believe in Datasheet very well, manipulating the gen does not render the data sheet wrong.....the information shows you what you will get at normal working conditions without any of those adjustments. I don't understand your decision for something that is very clear for anyone to see.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2020
rhymz:

I believe in Datasheet very well, manipulating the gen does not render the data sheet wrong.....the information shows you what you will get at normal working conditions without any of those adjustments. I don't understand your decision for something that is very clear for anyone to see.
the fireman never still off?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2020
rhymz:

Nothing is very clear for anyone to see, Generators default settings from manufacturer is set at average or high usage capacity. when someone's say otherwise that at certain usage data sheet doesn't correlate to it. screws on carburator isn't there for fashion and it's not misleading if someone raise an option of tweaking and adjusting it, does that mean the person doesn't know what he is saying or lieing. Not that you people will be saying what you don't know. shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.