Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (785014 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dammyllionaire(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2020
enochogaga:

For now elepaq,elepon, and tigmax.

Pls prof, which one is best among the listed
for 1.5kva or 1.8kva?

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Moso(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2020
tec generator for sale
-model spg 3000
-2.8kva
-100%cooper
-fairly used in good condition...
-no faults
-price #50, 000
whatsapp

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lordseyad:
Like how much did you change the piston and rings sir
if I remember correctly 5k.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
bandely:
I have this Constant Elepaq generator for sale.

Rated Output: 10.0KW (12KVa)
Maximum Output: 11.0KW

The generator is too big for my domestic use, so I barely used it.
It looks almost as new and works perfectly.

Price is N180k.

Phone: 080 878 four eight 4 6 five
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bandely(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
fineboynl:
Nope, sorry.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by shawrygal(f): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good evening, does sumec Firman SPG 3000 comes with 4 wheels tyres or I will buy it separately. Thanks for the good work here
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by learoce(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Neatly used 6 months old TEC Junior 1.25kva Generator in Port Harcourt.
Call 0.8.1.1.1.3.9.0.9.8.3.
Reason for sale is relocation. First come first sell.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TLene: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good day house
I want to get a new generator that can power an AC and fridge (not necessarily at the same time), laptop, 32 inch TV, washing machine. Should also be able to carry an iron, toaster when needed.
Budget of 70k.
What KVA am I looking at?
What brand?
Where can I get one around Yaba?
Looking forward to your help. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spanishmario(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Goodday House,

Which generator set will you recommend between Elepaq and Firman. I plan on getting either a 2.9 or 3.5kva generator.

Work load

1. Tv appliances
2. Inverter
3. AC
4. Fans
5. Fridge

P.S Sometimes the generator can go week(s) without being turned on since I use an inverter. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nonny1212: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
I know this is not the best place to ask this but I intend buying a fridge(100watts) so it can be compatible with my Tec junior generator. Can someone recommend a good fridge that gets cool in less than an hr. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nonny1212: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
learoce:
How much, I have a buyer
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
nonny1212:
I know this is not the best place to ask this but I intend buying a fridge(100watts) so it can be compatible with my Tec junior generator. Can someone recommend a good fridge that gets cool in less than an hr. Thanks
MIDEA
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by smitten99: 12:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Good day Gurus in the house
I want to buy a 5KVA gen that can carry 2x1.5hp A/c and a big fridge

I have narrowed down to Firman Eco 8990ES-7KVA Petrol Generator vs Thermocool Haier Thermocool Generator Big Boy 4400ES 5KVA 4KW

Someone else was advising i go for TEC THERMOCOOL IGWE MAX 7.5KVA 8100ES Generator but i feel its too big and would consume a lot of fuel.

I wanted Lutian Generator as well but i dont know if it is still as good as it used to be back in 2017

Please recommend one with description of ease of repairs, spareparts and fuel consumption.

If there are Gen sellers here for Port Harcourt Area pls drop your number.

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by learoce(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2020
nonny1212:
How much, I have a buyer

50k, cash and carry.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chrisanderson99: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2020
learoce:

How much?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Daninya33: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Good day everyone.

I need to power the ff household item

* 42 inches TV
*A sound system
* A decoder
*A chest freezer
* 3 ceiling fans
*14 bulbs
* Phones and 2 laptop.

kindly suggest a durable, low noise and fuel efficient generator for me with its price range.

thanks in anticipation
God bless
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
smitten99:
Good day Gurus in the house
I want to buy a 5KVA gen that can carry 2x1.5hp A/c and a big fridge

I have narrowed down to Firman Eco 8990ES-7KVA Petrol Generator vs Thermocool Haier Thermocool Generator Big Boy 4400ES 5KVA 4KW

Someone else was advising i go for TEC THERMOCOOL IGWE MAX 7.5KVA 8100ES Generator but i feel its too big and would consume a lot of fuel.

I wanted Lutian Generator as well but i dont know if it is still as good as it used to be back in 2017

Please recommend one with description of ease of repairs, spareparts and fuel consumption.

If there are Gen sellers here for Port Harcourt Area pls drop your number.

Thank you

I'm currently using the Tec Optima 5kw Remote Start and I highly recommend it. Buy only from an authorised distributor.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opadotunoluwase(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Generate power by yourself for yourself.
The Cambridge dictionary defines independence as the ability to live your life without being helped or influenced by others. In Nigeria, the grid model of energy generation and distribution by the government does not portray independence. It then goes without a debate that to be power-independent one needs to control the generation and distribution of power. Solar systems avail you the independence of not experiencing epileptic power. Solar companies offer complete solar systems that include a solar panel for trapping the sunlight, a solar battery that stores the power, power inverter that converts the DC power to AC for contemporary appliances like TV, Laptops, and the likes.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opadotunoluwase(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
The use of generator set has been the norm in a typical Nigerian home, with recent increase in fuel price, running of the generator set is now more expensive. Nigerians now weigh the use of solar energy to the cost of running a generator set. Although the two can provide energy, the solar system provides more sustainable energy than the generator in every aspect. Considering the sustainability of solar energy, the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari has concluded to provide solar systems to more than five thousand homes in Nigeria.

“So, as part of the Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP), we are providing solar home systems to five million Nigerian households (impacting up to 25 million individual Nigerians) in the next 12 months,”
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by JuanDeDios: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
Is it a good idea to buy a Senci generator? Are they any good?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by JuanDeDios: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
aieromon:

I'm currently using the Tec Optima 5kw Remote Start and I highly recommend it. Buy only from an authorised distributor.
What is the sound like - loud or moderate?
Do you use ACs? If yes, how many does it carry along with fridge/freezer?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
JuanDeDios:

What is the sound like - loud or moderate?
Do you use ACs? If yes, how many does it carry along with fridge/freezer?

Sound - Moderate

Maximum load I have used so far - 1 or 2 HP AC + 1 Freezer + 1 Fridge

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
shawrygal:
Good evening, does sumec Firman SPG 3000 comes with 4 wheels tyres or I will buy it separately. Thanks for the good work here
there is spg3000 and there is spg3000e2 the first one comes without tyres and keys while the second one comes with tyre and key start.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
TLene:
Good day house
I want to get a new generator that can power an AC and fridge (not necessarily at the same time), laptop, 32 inch TV, washing machine. Should also be able to carry an iron, toaster when needed.
Budget of 70k.
What brand?
your budget is too small.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
nonny1212:
the most popular brands are hisense and LG you won't regret getting any of them.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
TLene:
Good day house
Budget of 70k.
What brand?
budget is too low. at the moment you should be looking at from 100k upwards. original 3.5kva to 4kva generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TLene: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
fineboynl:
budget is too low. at the moment you should be looking at from 100k upwards. original 3.5kva to 4kva generator

Okay
Forgetting the AC, how much am I looking at?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
TLene:

Okay
Forgetting the AC, how much am I looking at?
any generator that can comfortably run pressing iron or washing machine or AC will not come cheap.

there are branded generator of 250k otherwise go for the Chinese generator 150k to 190k

75k will get you Chinese 2.5 kva, but it will die fast.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oluwalatte1: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2020
I bought a TEC 3.5kva gen, used it to boil water with a kettle that's about 2000w. Now the generator sound has changed. Is there anything i can do about it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Protect your Heavy Duty Equipment with Mercury 20kva Single Phase Stabilizer
High precision auto voltage regulator power supply mainly consists of contact auto-transformer, servomotor, and an automatic control circuit. When grid voltage Is unstable or the load varies, the automatic control circuit drives the servo motor in compliance with a variety of output voltage, adjust carbon brush position on the contact auto-transformer. makes output voltage adjusted to be rated value and reaches a steady state. ZTY series products Introduce advanced technology, adopt energy-saving ring transformer and use Integrated circuit and high-quality components, which gives them a small footprint~ lightweight, high-efficiency, and energy-saving, no additional distortion of the output waveform, stable performance, and reliability.
Learn more:
mercurydirect.com.ng
Call us on 07037451701
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kongrats: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good day community,

I bought a Sumec Firman at their office in Ikeja today and they gave me a 3 months warranty. I objected that it'd be 3 years but they say it's 3 months. Is this true?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
oluwalatte1:
I bought a TEC 3.5kva gen, used it to boil water with a kettle that's about 2000w. Now the generator sound has changed. Is there anything i can do about it?
I'm sorry to say this but you're wicked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.