Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (794115 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
KINGKONG:

I wish i quick see am kai
LoL. Me snapped it up quick like sharp shooter
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eemjay17(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
I bought this Eco3990ES Fireman some weeks ago.
But I don't know o there's a an adjustment I need to make.
The noise is louder than what i expect. I bought with the intention that the noise is not too loud but as it is , my former tiger noise is even lesser than this.
I just hope there is a way to make the nose come down a bit.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
michlins:
I want to inform the house that I paid for this generator today and awaiting delivery.

Thanks to all the amazing people on Nairaland. You guys rock
How va?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 1:08am On Jun 18, 2021
Toma2:

How va?
I should be taking delivery this morning. Driver couldn't make it here in time yesterday
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Akell(m): 1:09am On Jun 18, 2021
michlins:
I should be taking delivery this morning. Driver couldn't make it here in time yesterday

Congrats bro.

Remember to share us review o
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 1:46am On Jun 18, 2021
eemjay17:
I bought this Eco3990ES Fireman some weeks ago.
But I don't know o there's a an adjustment I need to make.
The noise is louder than what i expect. I bought with the intention that the noise is not too loud but as it is , my former tiger noise is even lesser than this.
I just hope there is a way to make the nose come down a bit.
you bought a brand new generator and you want to start playing with the workings.

Why not enjoy it for some months before the Nigeria mechanics will start working on it. The noise might be a turn off but calling another mechanic after the first one will be heartbreaking.

But you can sell it though
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2021
michlins:
Ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chelseamann(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Marveymax:
I finally bought the Tec Junior max today and i hope it serves me well.
Thank you very much for the tips and advice dropped here everyday.
how much? Kva and fuel consumption pls...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eemjay17(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tah.
E just tire me.
Make I dey carry my cross as e be so then.
michlins:
you bought a brand new generator and you want to start playing with the workings.

Why not enjoy it for some months before the Nigeria mechanics will start working on it. The noise might be a turn off but calling another mechanic after the first one will be heartbreaking.

But you can sell it though
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
michlins:
What about now??
Has the driver delivered??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Toma2:

What about now??
Has the driver delivered??
sure he delivered. Although there was issue with the delivery. Paid the driver to deliver straight to my address only for him to stop at the park. I had to spend extra 10k to get them.

I already bought new battery and oil to change the one that came with it. Although the generator is yet to start. I don't know what the issue is but I believe it's a very minor something.

The generator neat die. People were surprised how I could get such a sweet deal

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
michlins:
sure he delivered. Although there was issue with the delivery. Paid the driver to deliver straight to my address only for him to stop at the park. I had to spend extra 10k to get them.

I already bought new battery and oil to change the one that came with it. Although the generator is yet to start. I don't know what the issue is but I believe it's a very minor something.

The generator neat die. People were surprised how I could get such a sweet deal
Thank God
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Toma2:

Thank God
I didn't at any point feared if he will hold up his end of the deal. I paid him completely upfront without a bit of doubt.

Frauds have a way of outing themselves. You just have to trust your instincts and observe closely
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 2:34am On Jun 19, 2021
I know this out of point of the thread, But i saw something really weird on Konga, so i wanted to know if someone else have an experience of buying an expensive item for a dirt cheap price and was delivered to him/her

https:///product/bruhm-beautiful-4-gas-burners-2-electric-cooker-90cm-x60cm-4669293

I saw this gas cooker which is worth about 200k sold for 25k... Make person no come buy am dem come deliver camp gas for am.....

Update: I've paid for it and Konga sent receipt of confirmation... Well fingers crossed
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cortix(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2021
You people can try out this gen, I have been using it almost close to a year. No issue at.
It carries my 1.5 Horsepower hisense inverter Ac, my 168 liters Skyrun fridge, 55” inches Tv and sound bar with 2 ox fan at the same time.
And no issue with sound or external vibration.

Without the Ac powered ON it Carries my bathroom water heater.

I think it’s not a popular brand, that’s why nobody talks about it. It took a lot of preaching from the seller before I agreed to buy it and it worth the experience.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2021
cortix:
You people can try out this gen, I have been using it almost close to a year. No issue at.
It carries my 1.5 Horsepower hisense inverter Ac, my 168 liters Skyrun fridge, 55” inches Tv and sound bar with 2 ox fan at the same time.
And no issue with sound or external vibration.

Without the Ac powered ON it Carries my bathroom water heater.

I think it’s not a popular brand, that’s why nobody talks about it. It took a lot of preaching from the seller before I agreed to buy it and it worth the experience.

This is a good review but reason why people go for known brands is because of availability of OEM parts and positive review.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
suco01:

This is a good review but reason why people go for known brands is because of availability of OEM parts and positive review.

iTec is a good product, my neighbor has it for two years running now... It's a Nigerian product by Zinox

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cortix(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
KINGKONG:

iTec is a good product, my neighbor has it for two years running now... It's a Nigerian product by Zinox

Lol, it’s just now that I realized it’s a Nigerian product… something I have used closed to a year���
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
cortix:

Lol, it’s just now that I realized it’s a Nigerian product… something I have used closed to a year���

How many KVA? And how much did you buy it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cortix(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
KINGKONG:

How many KVA? And how much did you buy it?

Rated: 3.5KV
Max Rated: 4.0kV

I'm not sure that max rating is up to tho.

I got it 87k manual starter, but trust me it's one soft drag and boom...
But key starter is about 95k to 100k then I don't know of now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
cortix:

Rated: 3.5KV
Max Rated: 4.0kV

I'm not sure that max rating is up to tho.

I got it 87k manual starter, but trust me it's one soft drag and boom...
But key starter is about 95k to 100k then I don't know of now

Ok thank you.... I'm weighing my options though on Thermocool Optimal series 3.7kva for the cash I'm expecting next week.... If it's above my budget i might go for this itec (Electric starter) I hope they have one with wheels?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Marveymax: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
chelseamann:
how much? Kva and fuel consumption pls...
Kva is 1,000
Fuel consumption is very minimal.
3litres lasted for exactly 7hrs 2mins
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sundayid(m): 12:29am On Jun 20, 2021
So I finally got this firman for 150k at one of their authorized distributor at ikeja.
Things don cost o and the price dey increase

Gptech
Suco01
TrebleChamp

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2021
sundayid:
So I finally got this firman for 150k at one of their authorized distributor at ikeja.

Enjoy your gen jare, 9ja matter tire person.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sundayid(m): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Gptech:

Enjoy your gen jare, 9ja matter tire person.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 4:18am On Jun 20, 2021
sundayid:

Gptech
Suco01
TrebleChamp
Congrats chief...

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sundayid(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Congrats chief...

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2021
sundayid:

Gptech
Suco01
TrebleChamp

Wow. Enjoy your money chief. Naija no fit help
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello. I need help please. What kind of Gen can I get for a budget of 70k?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by guruvicawelt: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please someone should recomend a gen for me that can carry a 1.5hp samsung non inverter AC an electric iron and deep freezer.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
guruvicawelt:
Please someone should recomend a gen for me that can carry a 1.5hp samsung non inverter AC an electric iron and deep freezer.
Should be looking at at least a 4.5 kva generator, budget should be over 200k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
1boylikevhis:
Hello. I need help please. What kind of Gen can I get for a budget of 70k?
This might not be enough to get something bigger than I pass my neighbour now, things are really expensive now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.