Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (786302 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
KINGKONG:

It's better you use it like that instead of complicating issues for yourself, it's an old generator
Thought so too but my wife usually turns it on just wana make it easier for her, but the gen is very powerful tho ac and deep freezer same time with TV and two fans on
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:

Thought so too but my wife usually turns it on just wana make it easier for her, but the gen is very powerful tho ac and deep freezer same time with TV and two fans on
Don't need to drag the starter with too much force to turn on a generator unless there are some issues. Please what's the power of the AC?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gptech:

Don't need to drag the starter with too much force to turn on a generator unless there are some issues. Please what's the power of the AC?
1.5 hp sir....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:

1.5 hp sir....
Not bad.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cortix(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2021
MBofLife:
Okay. Where in Lagos?
How can I reach you? I will need the vendor's contact. Thanks

Just check it up on Jiji, you will even get a cheaper rate.
After I got mine, I saw it at a cheaper rate on Jiji from some vendor on the mainland
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
macromyk:

Not at all. It’s been working fine until I started observing change in sound of the gen last week. I’ll change the plug today and give you a feedback. I am very appreciative of your time and attention to this. Thank you.

Let me chip this in, incase after changing plug and the problem of that particular fan causing u a problem again is still there.

Check the fan capacitor if swollen/broken/damage. if not open the regulator confirm the capacitor in it if swollen/burnt/broken. If you feel it okay, Remove the two wire from the regulator that is screwed in the control, power ON your generaor connect those wires to check if you will experience that same problem.
Reason why I suggest this, generator most times damage capacitor.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
I need medium used generator location is ibadan
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by macromyk: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
suco01:

Let me chip this in, incase after changing plug and the problem of that particular fan causing u a problem again is still there.

Check the fan capacitor if swollen/broken/damage. if not open the regulator confirm the capacitor in it if swollen/burnt/broken. If you feel it okay, Remove the two wire from the regulator that is screwed in the control, power ON your generaor connect those wires to check if you will experience that same problem.
Reason why I suggest this, generator most times damage capacitor.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.
This fan in particular have always had issues with capacitor and and recently too the regulator do not have control I.e it’s always having one particular speed no matter the position of the regulator. I also had my suspicions about it. I’ll just find someone to help me with the fan repair.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
macromyk:

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.
This fan in particular have always had issues with capacitor and and recently too the regulator do not have control I.e it’s always having one particular speed no matter the position of the regulator. I also had my suspicions about it. I’ll just find someone to help me with the fan repair.

Good to hear about this. If you can post the fan and the regulator picture. Using higher uf of capacitor can cause damage. Don't let the engineer tell u the coil is bad oo. Just change the capacitor with the right capacity and change the regulator, regulator shouldn't be more than 2k and capacitor 300/400 at most. It's what u can change ursef.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kemkol(f): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good afternoon professor. Very urgent please!! I am planning to get a new gen that will power a two bedroom apartment conveniently. It should be able to power a small freezer. Please advice on what capacity of generator to buy. And where on Lagos mainland can one get original to buy. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by talktopassee: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Which generator and model can I use for my I e block making business.its a double compressor with 2hp each
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
kemkol:
Good afternoon professor. Very urgent please!! I am planning to get a new gen that will power a two bedroom apartment conveniently. It should be able to power a small freezer. Please advice on what capacity of generator to buy. And where on Lagos mainland can one get original to buy. Thanks.

List all appliances that you want to use it to power.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
talktopassee:
Which generator and model can I use for my I e block making business.its a double compressor with 2hp each

Brands

Tec
Sumec firman
Navigator
Lutian

Kva

7kva to 9kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Daum: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
suco01:

Brands

Tec
Sumec firman
Navigator
Lutian

Kva

7kva to 9kva

Good evening sir

Please can a 3.5 kva generator carry these list of things

1. Hisenses Ref 205DR refrigerator
2. Hisenses 32 inch TV
And ceiling fan with dstv

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Daum:

Good evening sir

2. Hisenses 32 inch TV
Yes.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Daum:

Good evening sir

2. Hisenses 32 inch TV

Yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kemkol(f): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2021
suco01:

List all appliances that you want to use it to power.

Thank you.

Three fans
I freezer... Like a mini freezer
Four/five bulbs
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kemkol(f): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2021
kemkol:

Thank you.

Three fans
I freezer... Like a mini freezer
Four/five bulbs

....and a TV..
And like two laptops

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=kemkol post=103156292][/quote]

Minimum of 2.5iva, max of 3.5kva

Depends of brands you want, go to their accredited dealer store
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alosbaba007(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hi everyone,

Pls is this a good product to buy any other recommendations will be highly appreciated.

I have a Lutian 3.5kva am using for bigger stuffs just want to replace my i pass my neighbour with a gen that has an oil compartment, the headache is jst too much.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
alosbaba007:
Hi everyone,

Pls is this a good product to buy any other recommendations will be highly appreciated.

I have a Lutian 3.5kva am using for bigger stuffs just want to replace my i pass my neighbour with a gen that has an oil compartment, the headache is jst too much.

I just came accross this navigator too few weeks ago. But from what an engineer said about it he said it's good but personally I haven't given it a trial
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alosbaba007(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2021
suco01:

I just came accross this navigator too few weeks ago. But from what an engineer said about it he said it's good but personally I haven't given it a trial

Thanks a lot will surely give it a trial and they seems cheaper than most competition, saw some youtube reviews too abt it, meanwhile it has 2 diff designs.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021
alosbaba007:

Thanks a lot will surely give it a trial and they seems cheaper than most competition, saw some youtube reviews too abt it, meanwhile it has 2 diff designs.

Their design is similar to Sumec design. Buy at a reliable accredited store, check check check every parts
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello OP which of these generator do you advise to buy for home at least to power all house hold items like:
4 big oxford fan
4 32inch flat screen tv
16 bulbs
2 big deep freezer (double door)
2 microwave oven
2 blender
2 electric stove
2 electric boiling jug
And some few minor house stuffs

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Aloysius10:
Hello OP which of these generator do you advise to buy for home at least to power all house hold items like:
4 big oxford fan
4 32inch flat screen tv
16 bulbs
2 big deep freezer (double door)
2 microwave oven
2 blender
2 electric stove
2 electric boiling jug
And some few minor house stuffs
I'll also appreciate if you can list the price I'm having at least 500knaira in mind

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gen that can run from morning till night and doesn't eat much fuel or desiel
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Aloysius10:
Gen that can run from morning till night and doesn't eat much fuel or desiel

lol....then get a good inverter

No generator will run from morning till night without consuming fuel nah

Even I pass my neighbor won't run from morning till night without consuming fuel
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
fashrola:

lol....then get a good inverter

No generator will run from morning till night without consuming fuel nah

Even I pass my neighbor won't run from morning till night without consuming fuel
I know I just need something moderate

All those stuffs I listed how much do I need to spend on inverter and solar that can power all those stuff morning to night any idea I have the funds ready I just need the best electricity generating stuff that can be giving my family constant electricity even if it will cost a million as far as it will last and work well?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Aloysius10:
I know I just need something moderate

All those stuffs I listed how much do I need to spend on inverter and solar that can power all those stuff morning to night any idea I have the funds ready I just need the best electricity generating stuff that can be giving my family constant electricity even if it will cost a million as far as it will last and work well?
you need to go off-grid and to do that, you will raise your budget really high but it's worth it on the long run
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bikerzworld: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please, profs in the hoise what do you have to say about senwei and okayama brands 1.5 to 2.0 kva. For replacement of i pass my neighbour. Are they good, because they are cheaper around ? Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mashad(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
My corolla generator keeps flickering whenever I turn it on. I initially thought the inputs adaptor was not well fixed. So I used my hand to hold it to the generator, but still thesame...After about 40minutes of flickering, it will then stop and return to normal. Sometimes, it goes back again to its flickering.

*I notice that there is a kinda apart within the capacitor.

Pls what can I do to stop the flicking.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nememmaobi: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello, Everyone. Please I need help. I have 80k naira as budget to buy a generator.m, which is the best option for me?

I have the following things

1. Mini fridge
2. Standing fan
3. Two laptops
4. Four bulbs
5. 32 inches TV

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.