Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790863 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Ify044:
What could actually be the best generator brand to buy in Nigeria
Could it be
SUMEC FIRMAN
Elepaq
Lutian
I power

A friend introduced me to Sumec with a good reason,
According to him. he said if you buy Sumec Firman generator you will easily see the spare parts and they also have a service centre which they can take care of your generator with original spare parts but when you buy another brand generator when anything spoil on it you are still going to look for the original part's and is going to be Sumec Firman,

what is your opinion?
You Friend have adviced you, why are you coming here to ask for opinion again? You people should stop this senseless marketing on this thread, create a thread and post all your advert there. Make una no come rubbish this good and helpful thread....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Ovame:
Hellow!! pls How come FIRMAN generator is the only generator brand treading on this platform, are there no other Brands of Generators?
Don't mind those senseless marketer trying to ruin the thread, we have always advice prospective buyers to go for either original Sumec Fireman or Thermocool gen. I believe other brand like Maxi, iTec, Kemage are also very good.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gzack(f): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nuel182:
How well does the 1hp cool a room?
Does it warrant using duvets kinda cold?

I think it depends on the size of the room and the AC brand.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Buy Okayama
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Don't mind those senseless marketer trying to ruin the thread, we have always advice prospective buyers to go for either original Sumec Fireman or Thermocool gen. I believe other brand like Maxi, iTec, Kemage are also very good.
Which model of Kemage will you recommend for 3.5- 4.5 kva?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 5:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Hello everyone, I want to let you guys to know the appliances that you can use on this model of generator SPG1800, SPG2200, ECO1990, SV2200, NG2200, you can only use Television, light, fun, and you can charger your phone with your laptop, if you are using this appliances on your generator it will make the generator Last long.

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ify044(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Finally I have find out that sumec firman products is the best
I'm using it to pump my water using it for my home appliance it carries everything very well SUMEC FIRMAN THE BEST GENERATOR IN NIGERIA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good afternoon my good people, I overfilled my tec junior with oil and it started leaking oil. Pls what can I do. I have not on the gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Artzdanielsz:
Good afternoon my good people, I overfilled my tec junior with oil and it started leaking oil. Pls what can I do. I have not on the gen
. the you bend your generator when you are put in the engine oil, If you do that means to be leaking oil form the filter box , and you have to reduce the engine oil

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BayoDavid(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Give us more clue to your verdict and what do you find out that every other brands didnt have?
Ify044:
Finally I have find out that sumec firman products is the best
I'm using it to pump my water using it for my home appliance it carries everything very well SUMEC FIRMAN THE BEST GENERATOR IN NIGERIA

7 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
TrebleChamp:
You Friend have adviced you, why are you coming here to ask for opinion again? You people should stop this senseless marketing on this thread, create a thread and post all your advert there. Make una no come rubbish this good and helpful thread....
please I'm looking to buy a generator that can carry my LG home theatre(XBOOM 3500 watts),50 inch TV,dstv decoder,1.5HP Ac, 2 standing fans(20 and 26 inches), thermocool standing Fridge, 11 energy saving lightings plus 1 small chandelier. What capacity of generator do u think can carry these appliances. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Babalakin:
please I'm looking to buy a generator that can carry my LG home theatre(XBOOM 3500 watts),50 inch TV,dstv decoder,1.5HP Ac, 2 standing fans(20 and 26 inches), thermocool standing Fridge, 11 energy saving lightings plus 1 small chandelier. What capacity of generator do u think can carry these appliances. Thank you
Oga i think you need a 10kva plus gen for this load plus more load to come....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Oga i think you need a 10kva plus gen for this load plus more load to come....
Around 5.5kva should do. That 3500W of sound power is different from 3500W electrical power. There's a misconception about sound power, people now refer to 3500 P.M.P.O as 3500W which is wrong. The power rating of that sound bar won't be even up to 800W.
The screenshots are for a 5000W LG sound system. See the power requirements.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Olebunne94:
. the you bend your generator when you are put in the engine oil, If you do that means to be leaking oil form the filter box , and you have to reduce the engine oil
Yeah I bent it while putting the oil, I have reduced the oil. Can I still use the reduced oil or its now a condemned oil.

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by VAVA12: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Artzdanielsz:

Yeah I bent it while putting the oil, I have reduced the oil. Can I still use the reduced oil or its now a condemned oil.
. Yes, You can use the engine oil

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Gptech:

Around 5.5kva should do. That 3500W of sound power is different from 3500W electrical power. There's a misconception about sound power, people now refer to 3500 P.M.P.O as 3500W which is wrong. The power rating of that sound bar won't be even up to 800W.
The screenshots are for a 5000W LG sound system. See the power requirements.
I have learnt something new today. The bolded got me confused, plus the 1.5hp AC and other appliances. Na why i recommend 10kva plus cheesy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
VAVA12:
. Yes, You can use the engine oil
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BayoDavid(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Can cable be responsible for a new 8.2kva generator and 3.5kva not picking my AC?

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I have learnt something new today. The bolded got me confused, plus the 1.5hp AC and other appliances. Na why i recommend 10kva plus cheesy
The thing even dey confuse Oyibo people till now too.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 2:02am On Dec 07, 2021
TrebleChamp:
so I bought this today ..3400watts starting, 3100 watts running. And it carried all the appliances mentioned earlier smiley

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Babalakin:
so I bought this today ..3400watts starting, 3100 watts running. And it carried all the appliances mentioned earlier smiley
You bought it for that advertised amount? If yes i hope you didn't buy a fake Sumec Fireman Gen. Congrats and enjoy your new wife
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by africo13610(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
I HAVE A SUMEC FIRMAN ECO4990ES.....BUT ITS NOT CARRYING MY 1.5HP INVERTER AC.....CAN ANYONE TEACH ME HOW TO INCREASE THE SPEED OF THAT GENERATOR,I THINK THE GUY THAT INSTALL IT REDUCE THE SPEED
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by YngDenzel1: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
YngDenzel1:
Neat Sumec Navigator 1.1kva NG2200 for sale 60k.

It was only used for a little while. Selling cos i don't like it being idle around and i would rather used the cash

Location warri, Delta state

Call o9o396183o5
40,000 cash down
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by YngDenzel1: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
michlins:
40,000 cash down
Lol. E no dey
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
TrebleChamp:
You bought it for that advertised amount? If yes i hope you didn't buy a fake Sumec Fireman Gen. Congrats and enjoy your new wife
didn't buy it online. I bought from an accredited store,where I got my previous gen 5 years ago.i don't buy fake stuff,and It's got the 'buyer beware' sticker on the gen..BTW is it cheap?.how much do u think it goes for?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BayoDavid(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why do you want to sell it has there being any problem with it or the generator hasn't been serving you?:-
michlins:
40,000 cash down

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello Professor, pls they keep advising people to use FIRMAN generator why? Why always FIRMAN? i need to know
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hopefulLandlord: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ovame:
Hello Professor, pls they keep advising people to use FIRMAN generator why? Why always FIRMAN? i need to know

another paid advertiser. check his posts

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Babalakin:
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by YngDenzel1: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
pstmikol1:

Good evening sir, I apologize for approaching you this way. Please I come to beg you sir. I am on my knees pleading to please look at my side Sir. I am a student and exam start in few days to come and I am having sleepless night because I have not pay school fees sir. My father is a bricklayer and there is no work now and I lost my mum sometimes ago. No one to turn to. He's the one paying my fees and am in final year now and things are difficult. My father and my siblings are looking up to me to make a difference after my school and now I am stuck here at my final year but unable to pay. I won't be allowed for the exam without paying. Please Sir I am in tears right now, even if you will borrow us, I will appreciate or any little help sir.
I can come physically while you hold my school documents till i pay back sir, I can give my school account login details and also my RRR for payment if you want to help. It not easy helping stranger but because of Christ do this for me sir. I have no one else. Please because of God sir. I want to sit for the exam. Thank you sir, my regard to your family.
drop your account details. I'm sending a little token,please manage it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.