Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (785063 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dayo4real12: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello engineer, I want to buy generator for church, d load is speaker, bulb nd fan which product can I get.... My budget 60 to 70k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opistorincos(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bosses in the house. What's the advantage of having a higher capacitor in my gen. I have a small gen and it has a higher capacitor installed but it doesn't fit into the available space.

Cc gptech
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dayo4real12:
Hello engineer, I want to buy generator for church, d load is speaker, bulb nd fan which product can I get.... My budget 60 to 70k
You need to check the power of the speaker(s) first, then how many bulbs are you talking about and how many watts? Are you not going to use an amplifier? What's the power of each item?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
noobody:
engine oil drained from a vehicle because it wasn't compatible,it used just one month in the vehicle and it's full synthetic,can it still be used for a 2.5kva generator?

Yes it can as long at it is a reputable brand.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by EngFerdinand2020(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
The generator am using is giving me issues,actually I use it for 10hours daily and it has being working perfectly well,except from yesterday it started making shouting sound from the exhaust.... any suggestion on what I can do to maintain the generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
EngFerdinand2020:
The generator am using is giving me issues,actually I use it for 10hours daily and it has being working perfectly well,except from yesterday it started making shouting sound from the exhaust.... any suggestion on what I can do to maintain the generator
You mean yesterday was 2nd of December right? undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Gptech please how many HP is this AC & what capacity of gen can carry it along with a TV, fridge, fan, some bulbs etc?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone,As an engineer I want to advice everyone not to bend your generator, when you are putting your engine oil it’s bad, the best way is to use funnel.

Why?

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Gptech please how many HP is this AC & what capacity of gen can carry it along with a TV, fridge, fan, some bulbs etc?
What I found online. It's 1.5Hp. Get a gen of around 3000W.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:59am On Dec 11, 2021
Gptech:

Okay. Thanks baba
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Okay. Thanks baba
Uwc.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Who buys used gens, scrap Dan can b repaired . More like changing half engine?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ify044(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2021
How often should I change generator engine oil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone,As an engineer I want to advice everyone not to bend your generator, when you are putting your engine oil it’s bad, the best way is to use funnel.
where did you buy the funnel

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Odunharry(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Gptech:

Nice one chief..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Emray9ja: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Prof.... I have this NG2500 Navigator generator have been using it for the past 3years now, I used it last night but I wanted to start it this morning is not starting at all.... What can I do prof?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Emray9ja:
Prof.... I have this NG2500 Navigator generator have been using it for the past 3years now, I used it last night but I wanted to start it this morning is not starting at all.... What can I do prof?

This is what you will do changed the plug with your engine oil

12 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jefferyzz(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
If your using a big gen capacitor inside your small gen..
1.. it will reduce d noise
2. It will put more work load on your coil..
All in all
It's not advisable.. switch back to the normal capacitor for ur small gen
Opistorincos:
Bosses in the house. What's the advantage of having a higher capacitor in my gen. I have a small gen and it has a higher capacitor installed but it doesn't fit into the available space.

Cc gptech

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by InfinixMine: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Engineers in the house good afternoon.

I use this generator, It was serviced before I was gifted seven months ago, it doesn't give me issue each time I start it and I regularly change its oil and spark plug.

However, I notice that the oil licks (from the picture uploaded) maybe due to over float and another thing is that it makes so much noise.

What can you advise I do in order to reduce the noise and oil leakage?

Thank you for your response...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pious101: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Olebunne94:

This is what you will do changed the plug with your engine oil
pls how long should one use engine oil before changing? I only use it 3-4 hours a day? I just observe now that my gen is kind of jerking as if d fuel is finish and it is not. D voltage goes up n down. I normally change d oil when it acts like this and it works well but it is not even up to two months I changed it.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opistorincos(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jefferyzz:
If your using a big gen capacitor inside your small gen..
1.. it will reduce d noise
2. It will put more work load on your coil..
All in all
It's not advisable.. switch back to the normal capacitor for ur small gen

Thanks boss.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pious101:
pls how long should one use engine oil before changing? I only use it 3-4 hours a day? I just observe now that my gen is kind of jerking as if d fuel is finish and it is not. D voltage goes up n down. I normally change d oil when it acts like this and it works well but it is not even up to two months I changed it.
If you use your generator this way everyday, then it's advisable to change oil between every 2 - 3 weeks. Start by changing the oil now, it is already too old.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pious101:
D voltage goes up n down. I normally change d oil when it acts like this and it works well
This habit causes your engine to wear faster than normal, who knows if this has led to damages that results in oil leakages. Check the oil level before changing it just to be clear.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
InfinixMine:
Engineers in the house good afternoon.

I use this generator, It was serviced before I was gifted seven months ago, it doesn't give me issue each time I start it and I regularly change its oil and spark plug.

However, I notice that the oil licks (from the picture uploaded) maybe due to over float and another thing is that it makes so much noise.

What can you advise I do in order to reduce the noise and oil leakage?

Thank you for your response...
I don't think there's much you can do about the oil leakage and noise especially, this generator don work im money.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 1:51am On Dec 12, 2021
Gptech:

I have a 2.3 watts starting watts generator. The generator is not original elepaq. It was clear to me after I bought it 2 years ago. I have a 1hp non inverter AC which uses 1000watts. I was told severally that 2.3watts will power 1hp AC. Even whan I went to Haier themocool office they told me it will power it and that I should try it first. I didn't bother trying it for the fact that it's not original elepaq generator and the AC is not inverter

But there to power problem we are having I am so tempted to try it. Mind you I once used a 1000watts pressing iron on the generator but the sound increase greatly. Also my 100watts fridge make the guy make same noise this is why I haven't tried it. The Haier themocool guy told me sounds increase does not matter that once you give it load it big load it will makes load sounds.

Do you advise I try this generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 5:16am On Dec 12, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Why?

It’s not good to bend your generator when putting engine oil, You need to get funnel in the market

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 5:20am On Dec 12, 2021
fineboynl:
where did you buy the funnel

You can get funnel in the market

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 5:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Pious101:

You need to changed the engine oil every two weeks, okay for the jerking you need to changed the carburetor or you service the carburetor.

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Hello everyone, when your generator is not starting, this are what you need to do please check your engine oil ,if the engine oil is down please changed the engine oil, and another thing check your plug then if they is carbon in the plug you can clean the plug or you changed the plug.

7 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
This is how to maintain your generator to last longer, you don’t need to overload the generator, e.g Like if your generator is 5kva you don’t need load the generator Exactly that 5kva it will damage the generator quickly you can load it like 4kva.

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ify044(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Sumec Firman have the best spare parts and long lasting generator that every other brand doesn't have

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chinaza03: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
yes..... their have the best product sumec firman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.