Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790794 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
pstmikol1:

Thank you sir, 0064555369..union bank.
May your pocket never dry sir and I pray your children too find help whenever they need one.
paid
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thermocool gen is the best
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Babalakin:
paid
This is nice!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Babalakin:
Sir good morning, please can you also extend your helping hand to me, I don't have big stories to tell to say but things have been really hard and tough for me sir especially in terms of feeding since I lost my job. God sees my heart. Pls help me sir. I plead with you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2021
Goojer:

Sir good morning, please can you also extend your helping hand to me, I don't have big stories to tell to say but things have been really hard and tough for me sir especially in terms of feeding since I lost my job. God sees my heart. Pls help me sir. I plead with you.
Nigerians. Why must it be after he helped the other guy. I am not saying he shouldn't help you. But it's not nice of you to beg.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sherozy(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Nor mind am
Goojer:

No be only extend. Gerrara here. Na Una no dey make people wan help others. Cos more beggers go come..

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Babalakin:
didn't buy it online. I bought from an accredited store,where I got my previous gen 5 years ago.i don't buy fake stuff,and It's got the 'buyer beware' sticker on the gen..BTW is it cheap?.how much do u think it goes for?
I believe the price you bought it is fare, since you bought from their accredited store. What is the fuel consumption like? Congrats again and enjoy your machine...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Generator!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by clothingonline(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who know any company that instal solar Inverta on instalment payment plan
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yinkaoke(f): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please house, ls this attached gen good, and please what the capacity and how many hours can it run?
I need a gen to power one ceiling fan , 1 standing fan and a 50inches led tv, 1dstv decoder with 4 energy saving bulbs

1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nnadozie20(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Engineers that are much more aware of Sumec firman Generator and its originality please is this generator an original Sumec Firman and what kva is this?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
yinkaoke:
Please house, ls this attached gen good, and please what the capacity and how many hours can it run?
I need a gen to power one ceiling fan , 1 standing fan and a 50inches led tv, 1dstv decoder with 4 energy saving bulbs
It's a perfect With your load, one litre of fuel should run for almost 3hours.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BayoDavid(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Any clear differences about these generators or which one is the original among the 2? Both are labelled as Spg1800.

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ify044(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Now I am using Sumec Firman generator, I'm proudly to introduce it to anyone around me.
This product has since to be the best and I can't stop loving it, SUMEC FIRMAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by YngDenzel1: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Parzival001(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Babalakin:
so I bought this today ..3400watts starting, 3100 watts running. And it carried all the appliances mentioned earlier smiley
This specs from konga is definitely wrong cos 3.4kva translates to 2.8kw as starting watts.
The real specs should be as below

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nope31(f): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
That's why it is not advisable to buy generators online as the kvas are being exaggerated most times thereby misleading unsuspecting end users
Parzival001:

This specs from konga is definitely wrong cos 3.4kva translates to 2.8kw as starting watts.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Parzival001:

no that's not right. Real specs is 3400 watts starting,3100 watts running. That's what's written on mine .see chat with firman customer care below.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Babalakin:
no that's not right. Real specs is 3400 watts starting,3100 watts running. That's what's written on mine .see chat with firman customer care below.
Even the rep does not know the difference between KVA and KW. You didn't even need to chat her up, go with what's written on your generator. Many information on many websites are misleading.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Gptech:

Even the rep does not know the difference between KVA and KW. You didn't even need to chat her up, go with what's written on your generator. Many information on many websites are misleading.
true bro, just noticed grin ..thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 5:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Mariomadiba:

how much is this going for?

Is only #165,000
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 5:07am On Dec 10, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

another paid advertiser. check his posts

Pls am only asking to know because i feel the hipe is much and there must be something in it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Pls if i recommend any other brand of Generator to you outside FIRMAN No that is because of cheap rate, if not i prefare to sale FIRMAN generator because i dont want wahala. I build good relationship with my customers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Parzival001(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Babalakin:
true bro, just noticed grin ..thank you
What was written on the generator though?
Also it it in KVA or KW
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello everyone,As an engineer I want to advice everyone not to bend your generator, when you are putting your engine oil it’s bad, the best way is to use funnel.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Parzival001:

What was written on the generator though?
Also it it in KVA or KW
it's watts...3400 watts starting, 3100 watts running

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by noobody(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
engine oil drained from a vehicle because it wasn't compatible,it used just one month in the vehicle and it's full synthetic,can it still be used for a 2.5kva generator?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nnadozie20:
Engineers that are much more aware of Sumec firman Generator and its originality please is this generator an original Sumec Firman and what kva is this?

This is not original Sumec firman generator, as an engineer I will teach you how you can know original Sumec firman generator it have 8 engravement, the generator is 2.5kva

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Beckano40: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello my people
Where can I get original Generator spare parts ,i want to buy piston and rings for my 3kva generator and how do I identify if it's fake or original

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Beckano40: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hi everyone
If you are to recommend a generator brand to someone , what generator brand would you recommend between the listed below;
# Lutian
# SUMEC FIRMAN
# Elepaq constant
#Max mec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Beckano40:
Hi everyone
If you are to recommend a generator brand to someone , what generator brand would you recommend between the listed below;
# Lutian
# SUMEC FIRMAN
# Elepaq constant
#Max mec
thermocool generator is the best. Argue with your fellow marketers

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.