Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784983 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pussyassniggar(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please who knows the current price of this generator
Elepaq SV12000E2

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by YoungPrince4760: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
@2felix @RepairZone thank you both for your contribution. I later got the Kemage generator 4.5kv with remote. I’m testing it now with my 2HP inverter AC and 200plus liter refrigerator and my TV sets. I will give reviews later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Attah00002:
What should I do to stop my generator from damaging charger please?
The generator is set to power my 1200 watt pressing iron and it's has burnt 4 chargers so far.
Help!! cry cry
Whilst ironing, ensure to have also an inductive load like a fan connected to absorb the pressing iron trip surges. Light loads like phone chargers and electronics should feed from a stabiliser. Thus the chargers should not get damaged again.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MBofLife: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good evening, everyone.

Please, if you have (or know someone who has) a good generating set (Firman, thermoccol, Honda etc) at least 2.5KVA for sale, kindly let me know.

My location is Lagos.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
YoungPrince4760:
@2felix @RepairZone thank you both for your contribution. I later got the Kemage generator 4.5kv with remote. I’m testing it now with my 2HP inverter AC and 200plus liter refrigerator and my TV sets. I will give reviews later

Congrats
Pls do well to gives us up dates as i am eager to futher my education on the subject matter

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by YoungPrince4760: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
2felix:

Congrats
Pls do well to gives us up dates as i am eager to futher my education on the subject matter

Thanks boss, so far it’s working fine and I think this product should be above Elepaq constant. I have used like 5 Elepaq constant and I always notice my bulbs blinking but not with kemage. Low noise and very powerful. Let’s see how it goes for the next 2 weeks

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by IamVenus(f): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good Evening All,

I should have come here to ask before rushing off to buy my generator today �

My inverter died last night (due to no PHCN power for 2 days). I had to go sleep in my car at about 3am when the inverter died. I woke up in the morning, rushed out and bought a Sumec Firman SPG3000e2 generator. It cost me N180,000. Due to my desperation, I didn’t ask them fundamental questions. Now I’m using it and it doesn’t power the most important things.

Please can you guys help advice me:
I need a generator that can power (at the same time)
1. My inverter 1.5kva
2. My fridge 200ltrs (I don’t know the watt etc)
3. My small deep freezer
4. 1.5 hp Ac ( if it can even power only 1 of my ac’s, I’m ok)

Thank you soo much. Please help. I can resell this one add money and buy the one recommended
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by och12(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
How many KVA was the SUMEC generator you bought?
I think a 3.5kva generator can power the below items seamlessly, lets hear from the experts here.

IamVenus:
Good Evening All,

My inverter died last night (due to no PHCN power for 2 days). I had to go sleep in my car at about 3am when the inverter died. I woke up in the morning, rushed out and bought a Sumec Firman SPG3000e2 generator. It cost me N180,000. Due to my desperation, I didn’t ask them fundamental questions. Now I’m using it and it doesn’t power the most important things.

1. My inverter 1.5kva
3. My small deep freezer

Thank you soo much. Please help. I can resell this one add money and buy the one recommended
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
IamVenus:
Good Evening All,

1. My inverter 1.5kva
3. My small deep freezer

At least a 4.5 KVA generator should do the trick and make sure you get an original. As for your current generator, start with the biggest load which is the AC, and then the freezer, before turning the other appliances on one by one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by IamVenus(f): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2022
och12:
How many KVA was the SUMEC generator you bought?
I think a 3.5kva generator can power the below items seamlessly, lets hear from the experts here.

Thank you soo much
I got the Sumec Firman SPG3000E2, it is 2.5KVA
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by IamVenus(f): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2022
Gptech:

At least a 4.5 KVA generator should do the trick and make sure you get an original. As for your current generator, start with the biggest load which is the AC, and then the freezer, before turning the other appliances on one by one.

Ok thank you soo much. I will do that
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Benwems(m): 5:02am On Mar 20, 2022
IamVenus:

Thank you soo much
I got the Sumec Firman SPG3000E2, it is 2.5KVA

Buy 5KVA generator at minimum because you said you want to power all of those items you listed at the same time. You didn’t say if you 1.5 AC is inverter or if it’s non inverter AC. If it’s non inverter A.C buy a minimum of 6.5KVA generator.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PhantomProbe(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Good day nairalanders, please I need advice from the experts and experienced users in the house.

I plan on purchasing a generator.
My budget is 100k max.
Intended load is;
Two laptops and a 14' flat-screen monitor
One standing fan (not industrial)
Four energy saving bulbs
A 43' led TV
300w soundbar
Phone charger & power bank
Rechargeable light

Pls which good generators can I go, for considering the above?
Is the sumec firman SPG2200 good enough?
NB:
Reliability and protection against voltage surge are important too.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
PhantomProbe:
Good day nairalanders, please I need advice from the experts and experienced users in the house.

I plan on purchasing a generator.
My budget is 100k max.
Intended load is;
Two laptops and a 14' flat-screen monitor
One standing fan (not industrial)
Four energy saving bulbs
A 43' led TV
300w soundbar
Phone charger & power bank
Rechargeable light

Pls which good generators can I go, for considering the above?
Is the sumec firman SPG2200 good enough?
NB:
Reliability and protection against voltage surge are important too.
Its good but I doubt If you can get it with your budget.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PhantomProbe(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gptech:

Okay.
Thanks for the feedback, chief.
Regarding pricing for the spg2200, I see sumecplaza quoted it for 87k on their online store.
However, what remains now is for me to be sure sumec plaza in apapa is a genuine place to get original sumec firman. Any idea on that? Referral to genuine authorised sumec dealers in lagos will be appreciated too.
Also, how can i check if a sumec firman generator is original or fake?
Nor vex, I know say my questions don plenty.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Stormyweather(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gptech:

hi Gp been a while Bhai. I have a HT 3500es do you know if it can power a 1.5 hp without putting any other thing on? Make person no die from heat abeg
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opistorincos(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
IamVenus:
Good Evening All,

1. My inverter 1.5kva
3. My small deep freezer

Good evening, I'm sorry for digressing from your original dilemma. I'll like to know how well your 1.5kva inverter serves you. I'm planning on going that route soon.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
PhantomProbe:

Okay.
Thanks for the feedback, chief.
Regarding pricing for the spg2200, I see sumecplaza quoted it for 87k on their online store.
However, what remains now is for me to be sure sumec plaza in apapa is a genuine place to get original sumec firman. Any idea on that? Referral to genuine authorised sumec dealers in lagos will be appreciated too.
Also, how can i check if a sumec firman generator is original or fake?
Nor vex, I know say my questions don plenty.
I have no idea if sumecplaza is an authorized dealer or if they sell original. For the anti fake check here
http://ng.sumecfirman.com/list-2-1.html
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrgbenga1: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
I hope I can use this engine oil for Sumec Firman SPG 3000.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by IamVenus(f): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Benwems:

Buy 5KVA generator at minimum because you said you want to power all of those items you listed at the same time. You didn’t say if you 1.5 AC is inverter or if it’s non inverter AC. If it’s non inverter A.C buy a minimum of 6.5KVA generator.

Ok thanks. It’s a non inverter Ac. I’ll go for the 6.5kva as recommended.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by IamVenus(f): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Opistorincos:

Good evening, I'm sorry for digressing from your original dilemma. I'll like to know how well your 1.5kva inverter serves you. I'm planning on going that route soon.

Good Evening. I’ve been using it for 4 years now and it’s been great. I recently changed the batteries to Tubular batteries though (October 2021). The old batteries served me for almost 3 years.

No complaints whatsoever. It powers my fans, TVs , laptops, just the general lightweight household appliances. We generally have good power supply in our neighborhood (hence why I never owned a generator) but with this recent power issues, it lasted almost 48hours with no charging. We didn’t turn on the TVs though.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Wizdeen(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2022
Hi Guys,

Please which is the closest Thermocool service center on the mainland preferably close to Gbagada?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
IamVenus:

Good Evening. I’ve been using it for 4 years now and it’s been great. I recently changed the batteries to Tubular batteries though (October 2021). The old batteries served me for almost 3 years.

No complaints whatsoever. It powers my fans, TVs , laptops, just the general lightweight household appliances. We generally have good power supply in our neighborhood (hence why I never owned a generator) but with this recent power issues, it lasted almost 48hours with no charging. We didn’t turn on the TVs though.
Good morning, pls how many batteries do you use for your 1.5kva inverter?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2022
mrgbenga1:
I hope I can use this engine oil for Sumec Firman SPG 3000.

Sure, you can.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Wizdeen:
Hi Guys,

Please which is the closest Thermocool service center on the mainland preferably close to Gbagada?

Contact Thermocool customer care at 0700-THERMOCOOL (8437662665).
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pussyassniggar(f): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
Please who knows the current price of this generator
Elepaq SV12000E2
please does anyone knows the price?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opistorincos(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2022
IamVenus:

Thanks a lot for this crisp review. I really appreciate.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Davy950(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Gptech:

What's the KVA of the gen and what the fuel consumption like?
it’s 2.5kva and the full tank is 11 liters and it last just 5 to 6 hrs only
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Davy950:
it’s 2.5kva and the full tank is 11 liters and it last just 5 to 6 hrs only
There's something definately wrong. Take it back to the seller if its still under warranty. If its the blue coloured type you have, check the frequency if its too high.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kraytur: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hi all can a sumec spg 3000 power a 1.5 Hisense inverter air conditioner shocked

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uniquetechng: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
MBofLife:
Good evening, everyone.

Please, if you have (or know someone who has) a good generating set (Firman, thermoccol, Honda etc) at least 2.5KVA for sale, kindly let me know.

My location is Lagos.
Original Elepaq CONSTANT, barely used available for 75k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uniquetechng: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
SilverSnow:
Greetings everyone. Please someone recommend a generator for me on a budget less than 80k that won't give me issues on fair power consumption. It will be used for Just LED TV, fans and bulbs and sound system.
I have a barely used ORIGINAL Elepaq CONSTANT that can power your appliances including a fridge, selling it off for 75k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.