Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788567 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gentlelord(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
uniquetechng:
SOLD

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gentlelord(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gurus, someone should please advise an accredited dealer of Haier Thermocool generators around Yaba, Oyingbo and Surulere axis.

Also advise the type of gen to buy under a 140k budget
1 32" ceiling fan,
125L hisense refrigerator (double door)
Bulbs
Standing fan
1 Laptop and charging of phones.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Generaloluseye: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
donshady:

From my little knowledge,
For Longevity,
Ensure proper maintenance culture such as regular oil change every 50hrs or Twice in a month, I follow the later. Oil is expensive grin . I recommend Total 20w50 or Sae 40 depends of your Generator recommendation. Check manual.
Cleaning of Air filter at every 50hrs usage.
Change of spark plug once a month depending on your usage.
Lastly, you're running a 6000w Gen, Your total load should not exceed 4500W. Gives room for the generator to breathe and ensure longevity. I leave the rest to the professionals.

Based on your calculation, it means I can run a 2200watt iron on 3000 watt thermocool generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gentlelord:
Gurus, someone should please advise an accredited dealer of Haier Thermocool generators around Yaba, Oyingbo and Surulere axis.

Thermocool Showrooms
92 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere
26 Lawanson Road, Surulere

Divine Fortune
322 Herbert Macaulay Way, opposite Oando petrol station, Yaba
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gentlelord(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
aieromon:

Thermocool Showrooms
92 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere
26 Lawanson Road, Surulere

Divine Fortune
322 Herbert Macaulay Way, opposite Oando petrol station, Yaba

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jerry299: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gptech:

I have no idea if sumecplaza is an authorized dealer or if they sell original. For the anti fake check here
http://ng.sumecfirman.com/list-2-1.html

Please where is sumec plaza in Apapa?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dietola01(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
YoungPrince4760:
@2felix @RepairZone thank you both for your contribution. I later got the Kemage generator 4.5kv with remote. I’m testing it now with my 2HP inverter AC and 200plus liter refrigerator and my TV sets. I will give reviews later
evening Boss, thinking of getting this kemage generator? How's it so far?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PrimeXpert01: 3:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Good morning Prof and bosses. Please I have a Thermocool Junior max and ever since I had an engineer service it, it begins to short oil.
Having another engineer look at it, he said it had to be ringed. After ringing it still shorts oil plus it keeps hooking. What do you suggest please
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PresEmeka: 5:10am On Mar 27, 2022
YoungPrince4760:
@2felix @RepairZone thank you both for your contribution. I later got the Kemage generator 4.5kv with remote. I’m testing it now with my 2HP inverter AC and 200plus liter refrigerator and my TV sets. I will give reviews later

Whats the update
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PresEmeka: 5:10am On Mar 27, 2022
GloriousGbola
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Emykray(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Hello gurus in the house, I recently bought a sumec Firman 3990ES , and when I plug these devices, 2 43 inches Lg TV, an Asus laptop 4 fans, and a PS3 console, the Gen works fine, but when I plug in 2 one door fridges (picture attached below), it makes that sound that indicates a load(s) has been added to it, but the fridge itself doesn't pick and starts cooling.

Though initially when I switched on the Gen with one 43 inches TV and one fan and one of the 1 door fridge plugged to a stabilizer, it picked and started cooling, but I then decided to remove all appliances plugged to the stabilizer and just plugged it directly cos It's been said that it's not good to be using stabilizer with Gen, and I then added the extra load of 1 extra TV, a fan and the extra 1 door fridge, but the fridges don't pick and starts cooling. It just makes that sound that indicates a load has been added to it at intervals, but the fridges never pick and start cooling.

I even tried unplugging everything and just plugging only one 1 door fridge ( how it worked the first time), but it still didn't work.

Is the sumec Firman 3990ES not supposed to carry these appliances listed above comfortably?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Emykray:
Hello gurus in the house, I recently bought a sumec Firman 3990ES , and when I plug these devices, 2 43 inches Lg TV, an Asus laptop 4 fans, and a PS3 console, the Gen works fine, but when I plug in 2 one door fridges (picture attached below), it makes that sound that indicates a load(s) has been added to it, but the fridge itself doesn't pick and starts cooling.

Though initially when I switched on the Gen with one 43 inches TV and one fan and one of the 1 door fridge plugged to a stabilizer, it picked and started cooling, but I then decided to remove all appliances plugged to the stabilizer and just plugged it directly cos It's been said that it's not good to be using stabilizer with Gen, and I then added the extra load of 1 extra TV, a fan and the extra 1 door fridge, but the fridges don't pick and starts cooling. It just makes that sound that indicates a load has been added to it at intervals, but the fridges never pick and start cooling.

I even tried unplugging everything and just plugging only one 1 door fridge ( how it worked the first time), but it still didn't work.

Is the sumec Firman 3990ES not supposed to carry these appliances listed above comfortably?

whats the voltage of your gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Emykray(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Sportwin:

whats the voltage of your gen?
I think it's 3.2kva. this Is what it says on sumec's official site

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Emykray:

I think it's 3.2kva. this Is what it says on sumec's official site

220v
is your gen running on that voltage ? did you reduce the firing of the gen ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by donshady(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Generaloluseye:

Based on your calculation, it means I can run a 2200watt iron on 3000 watt thermocool generator

If you want to do that, Save money for a new Generator.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Emykray(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Sportwin:

220v
is your gen running on that voltage ? did you reduce the firing of the gen ?
It's running on that voltage, and I didn't reduce the firing of the gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Generaloluseye: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
donshady:

If you want to do that, Save money for a new Generator.

What rating of iron can I use on it safely?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ecclesiastes1: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hi professors,

My Sumec Firman SPG3000 generator suddenly stop powering my fridge. From what I noticed, it's typical when the voltage is low. Recently I've been using it on a water pumping machine, something I never did in time past.

Please could that be the reason for low voltage? If yes, how do I solve it and get my generator to power my fridge again?

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by donshady(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Generaloluseye:

What rating of iron can I use on it safely?
700w to 1kw
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ecclesiastes1:
Hi professors,

My Sumec Firman SPG3000 generator suddenly stop powering my fridge. From what I noticed, it's typical when the voltage is low. Recently I've been using it on a water pumping machine, something I never did in time past.

Please could that be the reason for low voltage? If yes, how do I solve it and get my generator to power my fridge again?

Thank you.
Increase the running speed.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Emykray:

It's running on that voltage, and I didn't reduce the firing of the gen
According to the prof, its safe to use a stabalizer with your generator provided the load applied to the stabalizer is not above the power of the generator. This thread should be helpful to you. https://www.nairaland.com/2210667/generator-stabilizer
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pussyassniggar(f): 1:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
Please who knows the current price of this generator
Elepaq SV12000E2
anyone
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ecclesiastes1: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Gptech:

Increase the running speed.

Thank you. Please how do I do that?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Emykray(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Gptech:

According to the prof, its safe to use a stabalizer with your generator provided the load applied to the stabalizer is not above the power of the generator. This thread should be helpful to you. https://www.nairaland.com/2210667/generator-stabilizer
Ok thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Woleobi: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hello house. Please I want to buy a 3.5kva generator with little noise. What brand should I buy?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PrimeXpert01: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrimeXpert01:
Good morning Prof and bosses. Please I have a Thermocool Junior max and ever since I had an engineer service it, it begins to short oil.
Having another engineer look at it, he said it had to be ringed. After ringing it still shorts oil plus it keeps hooking. What do you suggest please
undecided An engineer suggested buying the half engine. cry
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kendzyma(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please my generator has refused to supply power.. when i increase the speed, light comes on for some seconds and then goes off again, what's the problem?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pussyassniggar(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
ELEPAQ SV12000e2

6Kva

250k negotiable

Location is Lagos state

You can come with your engineer for inspection

Contact is on signature

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
ELEPAQ SV12000e2

6Kva

270k negotiable

Location is Lagos state

You can come with your engineer for inspection

Contact is on signature
no pics or anything
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pussyassniggar(f): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
michlins:
no pics or anything
There's pic boss
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kendzyma:
Please my generator has refused to supply power.. when i increase the speed, light comes on for some seconds and then goes off again, what's the problem?

Check your plug contact and cable well. It is very possible you have a broken supply cable.

Please confirm your generator type.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.