Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788198 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sam2310:
how much?
Capacity?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
siina:
Hello house, my generator just went off tonight and doesn't start again. What could be wrong?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=siina post=111831476][/quote]

plug , oil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yomisabere(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hello house. Which product is better between sumec firman Eco 3990ES 3.2kva vs Elepaq constant SV6800E2 4.5Kva

Power needs: smart tv, sound bar, 100 liter freezer, 176 liter fridge, 2 standing fans, 0.65kva inverter, 1000 watts electric iron and 1200 watts microwave
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sam2310:
okay, the 1800 is the smallest one right?
It is.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Horlickz77:

Please can this generator power 1.5hp Ac and 100 liters fridge at once and has anyone ever patronize generator on Jumia. Please help
Can't tell because this is not actually 4.5kva.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
siina:
Hello house, my generator just went off tonight and doesn't start again. What could be wrong?

*Check if fuel is reaching the carburettor
*Check your oil level and top up if needed
*Check your spark plug & ignition system.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OfficialHommy: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Good morning everyone.

I bought an iTEC generator on Saturday, 9th of April. That same day it was on from around 6pm till 3am the next Sunday morning. Around 5pm on Sunday morning, I turned it on. It came on for a while and the light went off in the house but the generator didn't go off. The light keep going on and off intermittently. I initially thought it was probably overloaded and I removed the output plug but the generator on its own kept doing the same. Same repeated yesterday. Someone suggested it's the cut out, someone said it's the "governor".

The person who sold it to me said he'll send an engineer to fix it today.

Do I let the engineer fix it or insist the gen should be changed to a more popular brand? Please help!

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2022
OfficialHommy:
Good morning everyone.

I bought an iTEC generator on Saturday, 9th of April. That same day it was on from around 6pm till 3am the next Sunday morning. Around 5pm on Sunday morning, I turned it on. It came on for a while and the light went off in the house but the generator didn't go off. The light keep going on and off intermittently. I initially thought it was probably overloaded and I removed the output plug but the generator on its own kept doing the same. Same repeated yesterday. Someone suggested it's the cut out, someone said it's the "governor".

The person who sold it to me said he'll send an engineer to fix it today.

Do I let the engineer fix it or insist the gen should be changed to a more popular brand? Please help!

Let the seller replace the genset for you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Israeltt: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2022
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

Hi bosses
What generator capacity can carry
250L Freezer, bedside fridge, TV, 3 standing fans, 2 laptops and light bulbs
Other load that will be used once in a while will be washing machine and electric kettle.

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OfficialHommy: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2022
RepairZone:

Let the seller replace the genset for you.

Alright, thanks for your response.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Israeltt:

Hi bosses
What generator capacity can carry
250L Freezer, bedside fridge, TV, 3 standing fans, 2 laptops and light bulbs
Other load that will be used once in a while will be washing machine and electric kettle.

Thank you
Look from 3.5kva but this will depend on the power of the washing machine and electric kettle especially. It's cheaper to use gas than to use an electric kettle with a generator.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
RepairZone:

*Check if fuel is reaching the carburettor
*Check your oil level and top up if needed
*Check your spark plug & ignition system.
generator repairer changed the valve, now it is working but not supplying power again. Something that was working before it went off
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
siina:
generator repairer changed the valve, now it is working but not supplying power again. Something that was working before it went off

*Check output connections for open point(s)
*Check if reset switch tripped
*Check/Replace AVR
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cypher01: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hello please I want you to recommend a generator that I can buy that will carry the following load

1 1.5hp AC(the two won’t work at the same time)
2 medium sized standing fan
1 Medium sized scanfrost fridge(single door)
1 55 inches TV
2-3 MacBook(at the same time)
1 34 inches monitor
And a 2kVA inverter

I’m looking for something that’s petrol-friendly, durable and not so expensive

Thanks so much
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KallmemrB0: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Guys pls help. What is the best Gen I can buy for 120k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Save money on Generator Fuel with a Mercury 5kva Inverter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdbz_j4pKY

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Harryfrosh: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2022
spinola:
Save money on Generator Fuel with a Mercury 5kva Inverter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdbz_j4pKY
you still don't give important information to convince people about dis product..such as how many hours can it load the 5k appliances before running down...how to charge the battery..solar panels or electricity or other means...how to be doing the service just in case something happens to it...and it'll surely use how many months before developing any issues whatsoever..and lastly what's the price...I have interest but just can jump to buy unless I know more about it...if you can provide more details...then I think it'll be more convenient for others like me
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Israeltt: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gptech:

Look from 3.5kva but this will depend on the power of the washing machine and electric kettle especially. It's cheaper to use gas than to use an electric kettle with a generator.

Thanks Gptech. I will take to your advice about the electric kettle but as regards the washing machine, I have not gotten it so I don't know what the power could be but I plan to get an 8kg LG semi automatic machine along with the generator.

Please, is a 3.75kva TEC a good bet?
Thank you once again
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by donshady(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Israeltt:

Thanks Gptech. I will take to your advice about the electric kettle but as regards the washing machine, I have not gotten it so I don't know what the power could be but I plan to get an 8kg LG semi automatic machine along with the generator.

Thank you once again

Good bet. I use it. Do your service regularly.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Israeltt:

Thank you once again
Yes, its good.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yomisabere(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
@gptech

Hello boss. Which product is better between sumec firman Eco 3990ES 3.2kva vs Elepaq constant SV6800E2 4.5Kva

Power needs: smart tv, sound bar, 100 liter freezer, 176 liter fridge, 2 standing fans, 0.65kva inverter, 1000 watts electric iron and 1200 watts microwave
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
RepairZone:

*Check output connections for open point(s)
*Check if reset switch tripped
*Check/Replace AVR
light get to the attached picture area but not to the output area. I use that bulb with wire used by electrician to check fuse and the bulb ons light
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
yomisabere:
@gptech

Hello boss. Which product is better between sumec firman Eco 3990ES 3.2kva vs Elepaq constant SV6800E2 4.5Kva

Go with the Sumec but don't use the iron and microwave at the same time. Its even better to turn off appliances like the freezer and fridge when using either the electric iron or the microwave oven.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TechGeek777: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Israeltt:

8kg LG semi automatic machine

This machine does not take much power, I have it.

Washing Section = 360 Watts
Spinning / Wind Jet Dry Section = 260 Watts

I had to write emails to official LG email addresses both in SA, Dubai and Ng requesting for the wattage, even fuoani could not tell me the wattage and that made me not to buy it from them despite it was one thousand naira lesser than what I bought it.

Note: I used the smallest elepaq constant 1kva to power this machine comfortably.

@Gptech, I remembered asking you if Elepaq Sv6800 can power this machine but it was the seller that gave me a definite answer that I better pass my neighbor can power it; and we tested the machine before I bought it.

So bro your tec3.75kva will power this washing machine comfortably.

I had to take my time to write this to help others who intend to get this machine but are skeptical if they Gen Kva can power it.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:44am On Apr 14, 2022
TechGeek777:

I had to write emails to official LG email addresses both in SA, Dubai and Ng requesting for the wattage, even fuoani could not tell me the wattage and that made me not to buy it from them despite it was one thousand naira lesser than what I bought it.

Note: I used the smallest elepaq constant 1kva to power this machine comfortably.

@Gptech, I remembered asking you if Elepaq Sv6800 can power this machine but it was the seller that gave me a definite answer that I better pass my neighbor can power it; and we tested the machine before I bought it.

I had to take my time to write this to help others who intend to get this machine but are skeptical if they Gen Kva can power it.
Very helpful,nice!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
TechGeek777:

Which brand and model of washing machine did you buy finally buy?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Israeltt: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2022
donshady:

Good bet. I use it. Do your service regularly.

Thank you very much @ donshady
Does regular servicing mean changing the oil regularly or are there other things to do?
Please share your servicing routine so I can learn from it. Thank you
I plan using the generator for an average of 4 hours daily
And what is the fuel consumption like? On the average, how many liters of fuel does it use per hour?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Israeltt: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Gptech:

Yes, its good.

Thanks Gptech[color=#000099][/color]
Very grateful
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Israeltt: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
TechGeek777:

Thank you very much boss, this is really helpful
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TechGeek777: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
2felix:

Which brand and model of washing machine did you buy finally buy?

I bought LG Twin Tub Washer WM 961RDNL 7KG for 124k, but fouani sells at 123k.

The machine is just tagged 7kg but it's bigger than the 8kg in dimensions.

Attached are the pictures.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by donshady(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Israeltt:

Thank you very much @ donshady
Does regular servicing mean changing the oil regularly or are there other things to do?
Please share your servicing routine so I can learn from it. Thank you
I plan using the generator for an average of 4 hours daily
And what is the fuel consumption like? On the average, how many liters of fuel does it use per hour?

Change of OIl
Change of Sparkplugs.
clean Air Filter.

if you use 4hours daily then you can change oil every month and clean your spark plug.
Read my previous post or few pages back where i mentioned the fuel consumption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.