Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788699 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
chatinent:
Hello profs in the building. @Gptech, @aieromon,

1. Please, can Elepaq 4.5KVA SV6800 power a chest freezer, a table freezer, and 1hp AC (at once) for a shop?

2. Kindly tell me the real KVA of the Elepaq generator mentioned.

3. Is it right to plug a step-down to a stabilizer before connecting it to sth else?
It's difficult to even tell the actual kva of elepaq generators nowadays, too much fakes. For the AC, I think it's a step up transformed you need.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CarrilT(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gptech:

How often do you change oil, how many hours do you run it per day averagely? I think your piston rings are gone.
I top up when it gives the sign. Then change few days to weeks afterwards.
Say like every 40 to 50 hours
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ambihill: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning Professionals in the house.
Please my "better pass neighbour gen exhaust has 3 opening, will it increase the fuel consumption? Originally, it was 1 opening until recently when part of the exhaust fell off opening two more holes.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jelel6: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello guys, nice work!

I intend to get a tokumbo generator.

Is it advisable to go for the Tiger TG 2700? I just need it to keep work moving and a freezer sometimes.

Any experiences with this particular model would be appreciated.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olupompey(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
I hope my elepaq constant 6800 can carry much loads like 1.5hp inverter

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rapthugx(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2022
jelel6:
Hello guys, nice work!

I intend to get a tokumbo generator.

Is it advisable to go for the Tiger TG 2700? I just need it to keep work moving and a freezer sometimes.

Any experiences with this particular model would be appreciated.

Why not go for newer generators that have AVR? I believe it will serve you better.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jelel6: 12:36am On Jun 24, 2022
rapthugx:

Why not go for newer generators that have AVR? I believe it will serve you better.

Automatic voltage regulation? Okay. I'll look around more patiently.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:38am On Jun 24, 2022
aieromon:

It will power the listed appliances without stress.

Thank you very much
I got it the next day. So far so good. The consumption is exactly as stated on their website.
The noise is not so low but smooth. Powers appliances sweetly with no issues.

Changed the oil yesterday (1st 50hrs)

Any other maintenance tips I should know?

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Exumal: 1:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Olupompey:
I hope my elepaq constant 6800 can carry much loads like 1.5hp inverter

Real capacity is 2.8-3.0 KVA. Check the manual booklet to confirm.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Exumal: 1:43am On Jun 24, 2022
chatinent:
Hello profs in the building. @Gptech, @aieromon,

1. Please, can Elepaq 4.5KVA SV6800 power a chest freezer, a table freezer, and 1hp AC (at once) for a shop?

2. Kindly tell me the real KVA of the Elepaq generator mentioned.

3. Is it right to plug a step-down to a stabilizer before connecting it to sth else?
If it is the yaofeng type real capacity is 2.8-3.0 KVA. Check the manual booklet to confirm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olupompey(m): 5:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Exumal:

Real capacity is 2.8-3.0 KVA. Check the manual booklet to confirm.

Bros can't see it in d manual
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheCeasar: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2022
tmtech:
Happy weekend house

Please who has an idea how much it costs to rewind or replace this armature of my 2.5kva gen

My gen mech is saying 13k to rewind the coil of the armature.

The gen supply is very low and no improvement after changing AVR.
good morning,, did you still fix it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheCeasar: 5:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Good morning people in the house,, our small generator got spoilt and the repair man said we should bring 30k to fix it,, since then the generator is with him.

I want to start using it cause of no light in school area,, please is there change of coil really 30k to fix or change?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
TheCeasar:
Good morning people in the house,, our small generator got spoilt and the repair man said we should bring 30k to fix it,, since then the generator is with him.

I want to start using it cause of no light in school area,, please is there change of coil really 30k to fix or change?
lol.. Dont mind him.. Its a scam.. That small gen coil can never be 30k

If you add money to that 30k.. You will buy a new one
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheCeasar: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
fijiano202:
lol.. Dont mind him.. Its a scam.. That small gen coil can never be 30k

If you add money to that 30k.. You will buy a new one
thanks boss I thought as much.. in your opinion like how much you think it's for the coil?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ambihill:
Good morning Professionals in the house.
Please my "better pass neighbour gen exhaust has 3 opening, will it increase the fuel consumption? Originally, it was 1 opening until recently when part of the exhaust fell off opening two more holes.

Yes your genset will consume slightly more fuel since there would be lesser back pressure and the noise generated will be louder too. It's advisable to close the extra holes.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
TheCeasar:
thanks boss I thought as much.. in your opinion like how much you think it's for the coil?

New Coil + Rotor : ₦25k
Tokunbo coil + Rotor : ₦18k
New Coil : ₦15k
Used Coil : ₦10k
Rewind Copper Coil : ₦10k
Rewind Aluminium Coil : ₦8k

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheCeasar: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
RepairZone:

New Coil + Rotor : ₦25k
Tokunbo coil + Rotor : ₦18k
New Coil : ₦15k
Used Coil : ₦10k
Rewind Copper Coil : ₦10k
Rewind Aluminium Coil : ₦8k
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tmtech: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
TheCeasar:
good morning,, did you still fix it?

Yes I did. The guy took it for recoiling and works surprisingly well. It is close to a year and it is still quite powerful.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheCeasar: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
tmtech:

Yes I did. The guy took it for recoiling and works surprisingly well. It is close to a year and it is still quite powerful.
alright so how much did you spend for the recoiling?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tmtech: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
TheCeasar:
alright so how much did you spend for the recoiling?

He collected 16k which covered his transport , workmanship for removing the coil and coupling it back after fixing it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Femiblacky(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good evening house
What capacity of gen (KVA) can I buy and what will be the price range, the intended loads are (3) 43 inches television and (1) 50 inches television, 5 ceiling fans and 3 standing fans.
Also, how do I differentiate between fake and original generator set
My intended products are Elepaq, Fireman or Sumec. Please I need answers.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PresEmeka: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please whats the real capacity of this gen

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Exumal: 2:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Olupompey:

Bros can't see it in d manual

When you check towards back of the manual, you will see where you will see the capacity and tank sizes.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PresEmeka: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
PresEmeka:
Please whats the real capacity of this gen

Hello anyone?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresEmeka:

Hello anyone?
2.8kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ambihill: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thanks for the feedback and the advise.

RepairZone:

Yes your genset will consume slightly more fuel since there would be lesser back pressure and the noise generated will be louder too. It's advisable to close the extra holes.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PresEmeka: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
fijiano202:
2.8kva

Thank you
Poster said it was 4.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresEmeka:

Thank you
Poster said it was 4.5kva
there are difference between a 5000 and Sv5200
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tonero400(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Good day all. Please the current this generator produces fluctuates which makes my refrigerator trip on and off. Don't know what the problem is. I need your help you'll.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iBanger(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good day Gen_Masters in the house, please I am looking to buy a new generator for my mum. The most demanding thing she needs to power is a submersible pumping machine 1.5hp for water. I have checked Jumia and I see products like Elepaq (yellow and red variant) with Luthian which sparked my interest. From the specifications, they are 100 percent copper coil which I think is a good thing.

I would like to ask which product and model I should go for when considering fuel efficiency, durability, load capacity and affordability. (Wondering if a 3.5kva or 4.5kva is sufficient)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrxtreme(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please which generator brand and model is good for the price tag of 200k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.