Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (796946 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2022
michlins:
how much
It goes for 165k but slightly negotiable
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Gsauce:

It goes for 165k but slightly negotiable
capacity and condition. I will love to see more than a picture
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2022
michlins:
capacity and condition. I will love to see more than a picture
Let's chat on WhatsApp 0814+680_2446
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by doggedfighter(f): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2022
081087n:

if not for the fact you want a new generator, I might advice you get a used one of around 2.5kva 35-45k max.... while I needed a gen I got a theremocool bobo 2.5kva very good condition....and it doesn't consume fuel.

I use 500 naira fuel for 7.5hrs or more and I haven't had any single issue I also power my freezer and 50" tv 6bulbs, two standing fan...and electric sewing machine too....

but I think it all depends on how you can maintain your generator.
new tec might be very expensive, you might go for elepaq constant, or get used gen...my both gen are used and since I got them I haven't repaired anything in both...

How do you source for used gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Israeltt:
I greet the bosses in the house
Please I need your help urgently o
My 3.75kva gen refused to start ooo...

I have tried few troubleshooting I saw on YouTube but to no avail.

1. I have changed the spark plugs.
2. I disconnected the "low oil sensor" wire.
3. I even tried to clean the carburetor.

All to no avail.

Please what else can I do? I need this your responses badly as PHCN dey pepper us for my area ooo

Thank you very much

The main issue is with the carburetor..the pin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Israeltt: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

The main issue is with the carburetor..the pin

Okay boss. Please What should I do?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

I stay in Ibadan, there's a market called ogunpa where you can get used gen...

Sometimes as you arrive there you'll see them dropping Gen fronthe truck is container you can select your choice and way too cheap last I go was almost new, with pack I told my neighbors it was Brand new cos it's too clean no sign of use,

I got ite for 75k while new of it was 165k or more it's a thermocool 3.3kva very new

Got it Jan 19th this year till date only thing I have done it was the spark plug that was changed, besides regular changing of oil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by doggedfighter(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
081087n:

I stay in Ibadan, there's a market called ogunpa where you can get used gen...

Sometimes as you arrive there you'll see them dropping Gen fronthe truck is container you can select your choice and way too cheap last I go was almost new, with pack I told my neighbors it was Brand new cos it's too clean no sign of use,

I got ite for 75k while new of it was 165k or more it's a thermocool 3.3kva very new

Got it Jan 19th this year till date only thing I have done it was the spark plug that was changed, besides regular changing of oil

Wow, lucky you. Wish 1badan is close.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Israeltt:

Okay boss. Please What should I do?

If you are not good at carburetor..call an expert or buy a new one
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

You can contact me for good grade of used generators
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Paulyaweh(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
I drained the oil in my TEC gen as it was due for change was had turned black...
I didn't realize i dont have enough oil in the house, i poured the little i have about 20cl and the gen Isn't coming up.
Is this due to low oil level?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Paulyaweh:
I drained the oil in my TEC gen as it was due for change was had turned black...
I didn't realize i dont have enough oil in the house, i poured the little i have about 20cl and the gen Isn't coming up.
Is this due to low oil level?
You change oil only when the colour turns black? shocked

Your generator won't turn on unless you fill the oil tank. Running a generator with inadequate oil is like a man working very hard with inadequate blood, na sudden death dey call am.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Paulyaweh(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gptech:

You change oil only when the colour turns black? shocked

Your generator won't turn on unless you fill the oil tank. Running a generator with inadequate oil is like a man working very hard with inadequate blood, na sudden death dey call am.
Thanks...
I actually changed it because it had been in for a long time...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Paulyaweh:

Thanks...
I actually changed it because it had been in for a long time...
Check manufacturer's manual, oil change should be done at most after 100 hours of use.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
A friend trying to get Generator online sent this..

Why are they so expensive in sumec owned plaza

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
fijiano202:
A friend trying to get Generator online sent this..

Why are they so expensive in sumec owned plaza
That should be because there are so many fakes around which are obviously cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Gptech:

That should be because there are so many fakes around which are obviously cheaper.
Ogami I bought mine 162k ooooo and its 195k on that page

That was why he went it to me
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Israeltt: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Alright boss!!! Thanks
nwaozzugwor:

If you are not good at carburetor..call an expert or buy a new one
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lightdream: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please does forte oil have Fake oil? Pls what is the implication of using low viscosity oil on generator. I noticed the new oil type I bought looks deeper and more watery than previous of the same name and type.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by neduboo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please can this generator carry 1hp conventional Ac and 40" smart TV with fan

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kennedyli: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
fijiano202:

Ogami I bought mine 162k ooooo and its 195k on that page

That was why he went it to me
Please where did you buy it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kennedyli:

Please where did you buy it?
at ikotun
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by phurlly(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2022
neduboo:
Please can this generator carry 1hp conventional Ac and 40" smart TV with fan

I will advice you to buy the 3.5kva of the product
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Paulyaweh(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Between conoil and total engine oil of same rating which brand is better
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by neduboo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
phurlly:

I will advice you to buy the 3.5kva of the product

Ok. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rapthugx(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Israeltt:
I greet the bosses in the house
Please I need your help urgently o
My 3.75kva gen refused to start ooo...

I have tried few troubleshooting I saw on YouTube but to no avail.

1. I have changed the spark plugs.
2. I disconnected the "low oil sensor" wire.
3. I even tried to clean the carburetor.

All to no avail.

Please what else can I do? I need this your responses badly as PHCN dey pepper us for my area ooo

Thank you very much

Hope you checked for spark at the plug? It can also be an issue.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Boss is it right for my Generator sound to Change after a month use.. I noticed the sound has chsnged abit.. Though not louder but not like before
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2022
fijiano202:
Boss is it right for my Generator sound to Change after a month use.. I noticed the sound has chsnged abit.. Though not louder but not like before

The sound might just be from a loose bolt. Check for loose bolts and tighten well.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
RepairZone:

The sound might just be from a loose bolt. Check for loose bolts and tighten well.
thanks boss
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by funkyjms: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria Inverter Buying Guide 2022

Power outages are frequent in Nigeria, and a suitable inverter and battery can be priceless during such events. It can be very frustrating when you are watching your favourite program on TV and everything suddenly goes black.

With an inverter and battery, you can have an uninterrupted power supply without the noise and pollution of a generator. But how do you choose the right ones? Which factors are essential to consider when buying inverters and batteries in Nigeria?

There are thousands of branded inverters and batteries on the Nigerian market. If you choose an inverter and battery combination with the wrong specifications for your use case, you could end up with a costly mess.

The Nigerian market for inverters has some unique characteristics, and you need to be aware of them when you are searching for an inverter.

With the Nigeria inverter buying guide 2022, you will have access to the information you need to make the best decision for your needs.

Read More:
https://mercurydirect.com.ng/nigeria-inverter-buying-guide/

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good day OP sir. Please how good are these two generators? They are within the specifications I want and also within my budget. I need to know if they are worth it. Are they good generators. Which one of the two is better than the other? Thanks a million

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.