Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,462 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (802258 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
toluxa1:
Someone that is relocating wants to sell a Thermocool Ultimate 12000RS. 10.0kVA/8.0kW Gen. Is this gen a good gen and how much do you think i can offer since he said it is a distress sale?

Solid unit. Current market price is N700,000. Get his offer price and then negotiate based on years of usage and current condition after inspection. Remember to ask for the remote start keyfob.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toluxa1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
aieromon:

Solid unit. Current market price is N700,000. Get his offer price and then negotiate based on years of usage and current condition after inspection. Remember to ask for the remote start keyfob.

He said 400k last. Purchased July last year.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
toluxa1:

He said 400k last. Purchased July last year.

In that case, I suggest your offer price should be close to 80% of his purchase price last year. 400 looks like a good deal.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toluxa1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
aieromon:

In that case, I suggest your offer price should be close to 80% of his purchase price last year. 400 looks like a good deal.

Thanks. This is the reciept. He bought it 559k last year.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
toluxa1:

Good deal. Make sure the remote start still works fine.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
toluxa1:

Some people rough sha, just a year! Would have doubted if not for the receipt shocked. Its a good deal though, but I hope you need such power if not you will be spending more on fuel.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toluxa1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gptech:

Some people rough sha, just a year! Would have doubted if not for the receipt shocked. Its a good deal though, but I hope you need such power if not you will be spending more on fuel.

That's one of the reason's I'm hesitant. But should it still be consuming alot of fuel even when there is minimal load on it? Like just lights, fridge and freezer? Maybe a 1.5hp inverter AC sometimes.

aieromon:

Good deal. Make sure the remote start still works fine.

Remote is available and still works fine.

The guy has agreed for 300k by the way. I don't know why I'm feeling like I'm still paying too much

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello house, please what could make generator give out low voltage?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sexycdor: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Try and pay for brand new, and see if you feel like you are paying less.

toluxa1:

That's one of the reason's I'm hesitant. But should it still be consuming alot of fuel even when there is minimal load on it? Like just lights, fridge and freezer? Maybe a 1.5hp inverter AC sometimes.

The guy has agreed for 300k by the way. I don't know why I'm feeling like I'm still paying too much

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toluxa1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
sexycdor:
Try and pay for brand new, and see if you feel like you are paying less.

LOL, don't mind me. I don't really know the Gen plus I wasn't really looking to buy one. And the way the guy agreed even after saying 400k last, feels like I could have gotten a better deal.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
siina:
Hello house, please what could make generator give out low voltage?

Bad AVR
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
toluxa1:

LOL, don't mind me. I don't really know the Gen plus I wasn't really looking to buy one. And the way the guy agreed even after saying 400k last, feels like I could have gotten a better deal.

Can you link me to him...

Let me pay for it�

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toluxa1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

Can you link me to him...

Let me pay for it�

Linkage ni grin

I'm picking it up 9am tomorrow morning. I'll update here once I do. cool

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
toluxa1:

That's one of the reason's I'm hesitant. But should it still be consuming alot of fuel even when there is minimal load on it? Like just lights, fridge and freezer? Maybe a 1.5hp inverter AC Sometimes
Yes, it will still consume high. The engine is big so its natural for it to consume more fuel. Since he has already agreed for 300k, buy it and maybe sell if your usual load is what you posted. You can even sell it at a higher price and get a smaller gen like 3.5 to 4.5kva that will meet your needs.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
toluxa1:
Someone that is relocating wants to sell a Thermocool Ultimate 12000RS. 10.0kVA/8.0kW Gen. Is this gen a good gen and how much do you think i can offer since he said it is a distress sale?

I want to buy such a generator please. Can you link me up
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
I want to buy such a generator please. Can you link me up

Do you buy generators every 2 months? grin grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2022
toluxa1:

can I pay the 300k?

I need the generator for work
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
aieromon:

Do you buy generators every 2 months? grin grin
I never even buy. My work takes me to different places week in week out. While I have a generator that's used at the workshop, I need something I can put in a Keke and travel to another site
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
I never even buy. My work takes me to different places week in week out. While I have a generator that's used at the workshop, I need something I can put in a Keke and travel to another site

Didn't you buy a used unit from a NLander here? What about the German engine you posted here?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2022
aieromon:

Didn't you buy a used unit from a NLander here? What about the German engine you posted here?

I bought it last year but it was too big for mobility. By the time I finish with transport,it will be better for me to rent a generator at the site.

The German product I posted here was for my home use.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toluxa1(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
can I pay the 300k?

I need the generator for work

I don buy am already bros. It's in my car as we speak. grin
I might eventually sell it shaif I see like 400k or more. I really don't need this much power until January. Or I might as well keep it till then.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Badgers14: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
I happen to buy it from people who import things from Germany.

Compared the price with generator of its capacity and this is very expensive. Paid 175 for it meanwhile its counterparts cost around 140-160

Do you mind sharing the location of the supplier?

Do they have business card?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Badgers14:

Do you mind sharing the location of the supplier?

Do they have business card?
in Nnewi here. 0803355891six
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2022
toluxa1:

I don buy am already bros. It's in my car as we speak. grin
I might eventually sell it shaif I see like 400k or more. I really don't need this much power until January. Or I might as well keep it till then.

Enjoy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
I bought it last year but it was too big for mobility. By the time I finish with transport,it will be better for me to rent a generator at the site.

The German product I posted here was for my home use.

Ok. Hopefully, another deal will come your way or you check HERE for any clearance sales.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

Bad AVR
I got another AVR but still having same issue
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by VeryWickedMan: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
siina:
I got another AVR but still having same issue

Burn the gen.
The last thing to burn completely is the problem that you should fix.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Good morning sirs please my 3500 fireman gen refuse to off from the on switch it seems it only on always but refuse to off after powering it on like automatic on... I off it from the choke whenever I want to off it and it jerk a little and off.....can I change the on switch by myself.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Obikratoz: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good afternoon tech professors.

I need an advice in choosing between Thermocool 6.25kva or Sumec Fireman 6.0 KVA (forget the KVA size because it's almost same)
I contacted two engineer, one told me to go for Thermocool and one told me not to try it. I am very confused and I help especially by those who have used both product.

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Englandboy:
Good morning sirs please my 3500 fireman gen refuse to off from the on switch it seems it only on always but refuse to off after powering it on like automatic on... I off it from the choke whenever I want to off it and it jerk a little and off.....can I change the on switch by myself.

Change the switch or look at the back of that switch...check whether one of the wire pulls out.... connect it back and try to off it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obikratoz:
Good afternoon tech professors.

I need an advice in choosing between Thermocool 6.25kva or Sumec Fireman 6.0 KVA (forget the KVA size because it's almost same)
I contacted two engineer, one told me to go for Thermocool and one told me not to try it. I am very confused and I help especially by those who have used both product.

Thanks

They are good products...but if I am in your shoes ..I will go for thermocool
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

Change the switch or look at the back of that switch...check whether one of the wire pulls out.... connect it back and try to off it.
the two wire is intact that connect to the switch ,it seems the on/off switch is damage can I buy it and fix it by myself . without losing the front panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.