Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (786409 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 3:30am On Jun 29, 2023
BoboKush:

Anybody please

Call an engineer...the following may be the issue...

1. Valve... needs to be grounded and set
2. Plug...may need changing
3. Carburetor...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Nu3L:

Good morning boss, i have the following appliances:
55" Hisense smart Tv
Bluetooth Home Theatre
Ps4 console
Ceiling fan and energy bulbs.

Please recommend size of Gen to go for, thanks 🙏.

2.5 kva is ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 3:35am On Jun 29, 2023
EmmanuelCena:
The gen has compression:
The plug was removed and manually started- There was forceful air observed coming out.

Fuel supply is okay:
One of the bolts beneath the carburettor was loosened, fuel was observed to come out.
After it fully drained out, the fuel pump was put on to confirm there is no blockage to the flow of fuel- Fuel was observed to come out with no restriction

The oil alert switch has been disconnected:
a yellow cable, the oil alert cable was disconnected and the gen started
It still did not come up.

I also tried another plug but, the gen still did not come up.

Any suggestions on what the cause could be ?
thanks

Check the valve...let them ground it and set...

Only if you are sure the above listed things have been done properly..

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kinggenesis(m): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Hello professors,

Kindly recommend a 3kVA or 3.5kVA generator that has key starter and low noise.

Regards
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ajimuguda(m): 5:06am On Jun 29, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

2.5kva to 3.5kva has the same type of engine ...the only difference is the configuration especially if your own has a kick starter..

Just go to the market...ask for a good product not necessarily sumec because it will be expensive ..

Other products cost 32k for an engine but sumec costs up to 90k

Yes it has is own key starter.
Dont know if you can recommend any other products

Please see attached pictures of the generator

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BoboKush(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

Call an engineer...the following may be the issue...

1. Valve... needs to be grounded and set
2. Plug...may need changing
3. Carburetor...

Thanks boss
Later detect na the valve need grounded
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ymguitarz: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

Maintenance is always the key...

Is a good product

OK sir, please recommend any other product within that capacity and power that's reliable at a pocket friendly price
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by smatt1711: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Fore sale, Key start.

Perfectly OK
Receipt available

Prices.... 140k
Location... Onitsha, Anambra

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tziz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Spirit04:
how good is this generator?
I'm planning on buying it tomorrow
Very good if you get the original one. Been serving me since 2015.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mistarsam(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
I know this question might have been answered before but there's no harm in asking again.

Is SAE 40 (Mobile/Techno brand) engine oil good for generators (Sumec Firman Eco3990es, 2.5KVA in particular)?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dear gents

I want to get a good generator for my wife's shop, What she sells are just sewing supplies, But there's Industrial weaving machine (1pc), Stoning machine (This machine is really heavy on generator), Industrial sewing machine (1pc) and i'm planning on buying button tacking machine too

Note: This machines are not operated everyday except for the weaving machines because she's not into full time sewing again.... But i need a generator that will carry that stoning machine comfortably without issues.

Budget is not an issue........
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Please how powerful of TEC generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 5:08am On Jul 08, 2023
KINGKONG:
Dear gents

I want to get a good generator for my wife's shop, What she sells are just sewing supplies, But there's Industrial weaving machine (1pc), Stoning machine (This machine is really heavy on generator), Industrial sewing machine (1pc) and i'm planning on buying button tacking machine too

Note: This machines are not operated everyday except for the weaving machines because she's not into full time sewing again.... But i need a generator that will carry that stoning machine comfortably without issues.

Budget is not an issue........

Get a 6.5kva generator for the load
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Enyinne(f): 5:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Good morning all . Pls i need input .
I hv a brand new senci generator 11kva .
These generator hv been hv Avr issue . I hv a sealer of 2000w that i use sometimes on it and the avr will go off . But recently I brought it to my house , the avr hv turned off thereby not supplying light to my house. What can possibly he wrong, i hv changed 2Avr on that generator. The generator is less than 6months and barely used . Pls assist me point out the possible issue to look at .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mistarsam(m): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2023
mistarsam:
I know this question might have been answered before but there's no harm in asking again.

Is SAE 40 (Mobile/Techno brand) engine oil good for generators (Sumec Firman Eco3990es, 2.5KVA in particular)?

This question has been ignored
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

Get a 6.5kva generator for the load

Ok thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2023
mistarsam:

I don't think Mobil makes the 40 weight oil. Techno HD SAE40 oil is good.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mistarsam(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
aieromon:

I don't think Mobil makes the 40 weight oil. Techno HD SAE40 oil is good.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Please house, how durable of TEC gen? The one I used last was strong and durable
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
siina:
Please house, how durable of TEC gen? The one I used last was strong and durable
It's one of the better gens sold in Nigeria, its solid.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
siina:

Buy from the showroom or authorised dealer and have rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
mistarsam:

This question has been ignored
Buy Oando Sae40, it's what i use for my Tec 2.5kva gen.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
mistarsam:

its good ..that’s what am using

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mistarsam(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
fijiano202:
its good ..that’s what am using
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mistarsam(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Buy Oando Sae40, it's what i use for my Tec 2.5kva gen.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by WarriAproko: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2023
ajimuguda:

Yes it has is own key starter.
Dont know if you can recommend any other products

Please see attached pictures of the generator
why not take this Gen to nearest Tech service center. Maybe they will give u better advice too
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by WarriAproko: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2023
I see people changing Carburetor to the gas type now. Is it a good idea. Is there any CNG type too. How advisable for this current situation on ground.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CovenantCee: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello Everyone.
Thanks for the solution provided here.
Please I have the option of going for Sumec Firman SPG3000E2 and ELEPAQ CONSTANT SV6800. Which is best? I realized the Elepaq is even fairly cheaper even though it has a higher kva rating.
Kindly advice please.
PS: Both are original products.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
CovenantCee:
Hello Everyone.
Thanks for the solution provided here.
Please I have the option of going for Sumec Firman SPG3000E2 and ELEPAQ CONSTANT SV6800. Which is best? I realized the Elepaq is even fairly cheaper even though it has a higher kva rating.
Kindly advice please.
PS: Both are original products.
How did you confirm their originality? Well, go for the Sumec, the KVA rating of the Elepaq is not real.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CovenantCee: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Some of the brand insignias, like crested name on tank and engine etc.

I checked online and the Elepaq rating is as quoted on their website, 4kVA, while the Sumec is 2.8KVA. I thought that since its what's officially communicated that it was real. No?

Gptech:

How did you confirm their originality? Well, go for the Sumec, the KVA rating of the Elepaq is not real.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
CovenantCee:
Some of the brand insignias, like crested name on tank and engine etc.

I checked online and the Elepaq rating is as quoted on their website, 4kVA, while the Sumec is 2.8KVA. I thought that since its what's officially communicated that it was real. No?

That Elepaq is not above 3.5Kva. I am sure you can't see an official website for Elepaq, that's why you see different Kva ratings for this particular gen. As for the Sumec, it's 2.8Kw which translates to 3.5Kva.

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by techycontents(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Are LG MAXI generators durable ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.