Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (791508 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Do you need rugged and efficient UPS, i recommend Vertiv UPS . It is available in different Sizes. We have offices in Lagos and Abuja & we do Nationwide delivery. You can reach us on 08066332919

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2023
DAVIDOLAWALE:
Good day house please I use sumec Firman 2700 how many liters of petrol can it consume per hour ?
Thanks

Consumption of fuel depends on the loads the gen carrys, the state of engine etc

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 002deewhy: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Pls i bought the gen 2 weeks ago 4.0kva/4.5kva and i am wondering why it won't power my washing machine. Kindly advice pls

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DAVIDOLAWALE: 12:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Thanks for your response
nwaozzugwor:

Consumption of fuel depends on the loads the gen carrys, the state of engine etc
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Esope6320: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2023
002deewhy:
Pls i bought the gen 2 weeks ago 4.0kva/4.5kva and i am wondering why it won't power my washing machine. Kindly advice pls
Pls how much do you get the gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 002deewhy: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2023
Esope6320:

Pls how much do you get the gen?
I bought it for 240k

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by UbongCR7(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
So I started following this thread cos I moved in to an apartment and to my utmost surprise, I realised that the area has not had light for about 3 weeks prior to my moving in cos of transformer issues.

So I am now left with the option of getting a generator in the interim.

Which generator would anyone advise me to get, that is cost effective and that will be able to pump water, my smart TV, a fridge, and iron (all won't be running concurrently)

Cost effectiveness is also of importance.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DanielsParker(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
How useful can this be for me?
Our transformer is bad, I don’t know how long this is going to take to fix.
My main generator has spoilt beyond repairs and my budget is limited.

Im a single guy, I don’t cook often’. I need my laptop, phones and Tv on all the time. I’ve got a smarttv, iron, microwave, 145L fridge. Although I don’t want to use all at the same time..

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
DanielsParker:

Im a single guy, I don’t cook often’. I need my laptop, phones and Tv on all the time. I’ve got a smarttv, iron, microwave, 145L fridge. Although I don’t want to use all at the same time..

Up your budget to a 2.5KvA generator. This engine will suffer under microwave and iron loads.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2023
UbongCR7:
So I started following this thread cos I moved in to an apartment and to my utmost surprise, I realised that the area has not had light for about 3 weeks prior to my moving in cos of transformer issues.

Which generator would anyone advise me to get, that is cost effective and that will be able to pump water, my smart TV, a fridge, and iron (all won't be running concurrently)

Thanks.
Get a Gen of 3.5kva upwards. Its not going to be cost effective if you are getting an original one.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by frankobobby(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Please house, can 'I better pass my neighbor' gen power 43 inches television? If no, what is the minimum generator I can buy to power my TV? Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by UbongCR7(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2023
Gptech:

Get a Gen of 3.5kva upwards. Its not going to be cost effective if you are getting an original one.

What do you mean by "original one"?
New one?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
UbongCR7:

What do you mean by "original one"?
New one?
Most generator sets you see on sale both online and offline are fake. You'll need like 250k plus or minus for a good 3.5kva gen currently.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PaulH07: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
aieromon:

Up your budget to a 2.5KvA generator. This engine will suffer under microwave and iron loads.

Abeg wetin be the actual fuel consumption of this 2.5kva generator?

I power 2sets of 125L medium sized fridge, 1Laptop, and 1phone, and about 3L of fuel no even last me for 2hrs sef, just about 1hr 45mins?!

Walahi me I no understand again oh!

Same way I buy 1kg gas yesterday, and as people dey talk sey 1kg go last 2.6hrs, my generator off at exactly 1hr after!

Abi shey na because I tell the generator guy to increase the generator voltage so e go fit carry my fridge?

Abeg make una help me solve this gbege oh!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:07am On Aug 27, 2023
frankobobby:
Please house, can 'I better pass my neighbor' gen power 43 inches television? If no, what is the minimum generator I can buy to power my TV? Thanks

Yes...it can...but ensure that your TV is not the old model with so much voltage.

If it is new LED...the generator can power it comfortably..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:09am On Aug 27, 2023
DanielsParker:

Don't buy this. It can't power all that

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:10am On Aug 27, 2023
UbongCR7:

Thanks.

3.5kva can serve you better
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:13am On Aug 27, 2023
002deewhy:

The washing machine may be the old second hand type which almost all generators may not be able to power except Milano(s)..if it is the inverter type..the generator can handle it.

Your generator is ok and is a nice product.

My advice to you..

1. Sell the washing machine and buy the inverter type.
2. Only use the washing machine with your area electricity.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2023
Abeg is it advisable to run a 300-350W blender on a 2.5kva generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by UbongCR7(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

3.5kva can serve you better

Is lutian a good brand?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jamesope04(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
BuyAndSellStuff:
2.5kva generator will give 2000watts. Just deduct 350watts from 2000watts
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
jamesope04:
2.5kva generator will give 2000watts. Just deduct 350watts from 2000watts

Ok.
I thought it's like AC or Pumping machine that draws more current than specified.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
UbongCR7:

Thanks.
thermocol generator is very good and fuel efficient! You hardly hears of complaints about thermocol generator

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
BuyAndSellStuff:
yes definitely!

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
frankobobby:
do you even know the danger of I pass my neighbour gen?
Why is the stupid government not banning that useless gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by UbongCR7(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Entanglement:
thermocol generator is very good and fuel efficient! You hardly hears of complaints about thermocol generator

Thank you sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2023
@ badgers14, sorry that I am quoting you here. I have been banned by spam bot on the property section. The amount discussed is for everything both labour and materials included. You will only provide cement,sand and chippings for the job
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Badgers14: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2023
michlins:
@ badgers14, sorry that I am quoting you here. I have been banned by spam bot on the property section. The amount discussed is for everything both labour and materials included. You will only provide cement,sand and chippings for the job

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2023
michlins:
sorry that I am quoting you here. I have been banned by spam bot on the property section. The amount discussed is for everything both labour and materials included. You will only provide cement,sand and chippings for the job

Sorry about this.

You can use the "Mail to Mods" option at the bottom of the thread to request for a suspension of the ban.

In the message box, post the link to the banned post and quote the post itself. The post will be made visible and ban should be reversed within 2 hours.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2023
aieromon:

Sorry about this.

You can use the "Mail to Mods" option at the bottom of the thread to request for a suspension of the ban.

In the message box, post the link to the banned post and quote the post itself. The post will be made visible and ban should be reversed within 2 hours.
sent the mail
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PrinceJeff01: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Please, i want to get a generator that can power Refrigerator 325L and two 1.5HP inverter AC. along with normal home appliances.

1. What KVA would you recommend?

2. Is maxi a great product, and how about it noise level?

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
PrinceJeff01:
Please, i want to get a generator that can power Refrigerator 325L and two 1.5HP inverter AC. along with normal home appliances.

1. What KVA would you recommend?

2. Is maxi a great product, and how about it noise level?

Thanks.
1. At least a 5kva gen should do.
2. Maxi is good but expect noise level to be high because bigger generators are supposed to produce louder noises.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.