Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (786338 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AgentGoat: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Abeg make una help me recommend a good surge protector for me. I have an electronic device that is sensitive to high voltage. At the same time i have a computer printer that ll require high voltage to function. What surge protector can i use to protect the high voltage sensitive device. Thanks

cc: nwaozzugwor
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by casig: 4:56am On Jul 25, 2023
I want to replace the "follow-come" carburettor of my big generator with the the hybrid carburettor that allows the use of both petrol and cooking gas. Is that a good idea?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2023
casig:
I want to replace the "follow-come" carburettor of my big generator with the the hybrid carburettor that allows the use of both petrol and cooking gas. Is that a good idea?

It is okay..

Just keep to the safety measures
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2023
AgentGoat:
Abeg make una help me recommend a good surge protector for me. I have an electronic device that is sensitive to high voltage. At the same time i have a computer printer that ll require high voltage to function. What surge protector can i use to protect the high voltage sensitive device. Thanks

cc: nwaozzugwor

Honestly, I am not good at surges...but visit the vendors... explain to them..they know better
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2023
mistarsam:
I know this question might have been answered before but there's no harm in asking again.

Is SAE 40 (Mobile/Techno brand) engine oil good for generators (Sumec Firman Eco3990es, 2.5KVA in particular)?

Good to go
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Enyinne:
Good morning all . Pls i need input .
I hv a brand new senci generator 11kva .
These generator hv been hv Avr issue . I hv a sealer of 2000w that i use sometimes on it and the avr will go off . But recently I brought it to my house , the avr hv turned off thereby not supplying light to my house. What can possibly he wrong, i hv changed 2Avr on that generator. The generator is less than 6months and barely used . Pls assist me point out the possible issue to look at .

There is a voltage regulator in that your generator..the AVR is not the issue..

Reduce the loads..
Once you are operating the sealer..off other other things..

Are you sure that your generator is 11kva?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chukiz(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2023
2 month used Sumec 6.5kva Generator for sale

Reason for sale: Relocation

Price: 380k

Call/WhatsApp: 08168953362

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mistarsam(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

Good to go
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Yamleg: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Please what can I do about this?
I just recharged my prepaid but it shows that symbol of open switch. Help

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by casig: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

It is okay..

Just keep to the safety measures
Thanks a bunch. Please can you give some of the safety measures?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Yamleg:
Please what can I do about this?
I just recharged my prepaid but it shows that symbol of open switch. Help

Manual reconnection required.

Type #079# to reset.

If it doesn't work, contact your DISCO.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Akell(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please, just this night, I tried turning off my generator but instead of shutting down, it kept on running and I could see sparks and dark fumes coming from the exhaust with a little bit of gunshot sound.

My professors, what could be the issue?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OllyArt(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please I want to buy this generator 5.5kva for 155k what's your thoughts I want to use it for my printing business, can it power a DI machine or Heat Press Machine?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Yamleg: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Yamleg: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please I need a pumping machine technician.

I need your inputs, please.

Since last week, my pumping machine only works with Generator. While it does not pump using Nepa/phcn light ( although the switch turns oN).

I've replaced the capacitor yet issue persists.

What could be wrong?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 4:11am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=Yamleg post=124771032]Please I need a pumping machine technician.

Answer the following questions...

1. Do you operate the pumping machine with a stabilizer? If yes!

2. Check whether the output of the stabilizer is working.. this is because they usually connect Discos with stabilizer and then Generator directly...hence that is what is happening..

Your generator is ok and also your pumping machine..

Check check your stabilizer if you are using one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 4:12am On Jul 31, 2023
Yamleg:
Please I need a pumping machine technician.

I need your inputs, please.

Since last week, my pumping machine only works with Generator. While it does not pump using Nepa/phcn light ( although the switch turns oN).

I've replaced the capacitor yet issue persists.

What could be wrong?

[quote author=Yamleg post=124771032]Please I need a pumping machine technician.

Answer the following questions...

1. Do you operate the pumping machine with a stabilizer? If yes!

2. Check whether the output of the stabilizer is working.. this is because they usually connect Discos with stabilizer and then Generator directly...hence that is what is happening..

Your generator is ok and also your pumping machine..

Check check your stabilizer if you are using one.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 4:13am On Jul 31, 2023
OllyArt:
Please I want to buy this generator 5.5kva for 155k what's your thoughts I want to use it for my printing business, can it power a DI machine or Heat Press Machine?

Is ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 4:14am On Jul 31, 2023
Akell:
Please, just this night, I tried turning off my generator but instead of shutting down, it kept on running and I could see sparks and dark fumes coming from the exhaust with a little bit of gunshot sound.

Check your ON/OFF button or key switch..

The sparks and dark fumes with a gunshot sound is usually from a falling carburator

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 4:18am On Jul 31, 2023
casig:

Thanks a bunch. Please can you give some of the safety measures?

Operating the generator quite far from the gas.

Ensure that gas pipe is not close to any hot object that will melt it.

Always be on an alert to notice any gas leakage ..

Ensure that your generator is in good condition
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OllyArt(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

Is ok

Okay thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Akell:

This happen to me months ..i only changed the oil and it was ok

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
For Quality Uninterrupted Power Supply Equipment such as Gaston Batteries (all sizes), Automatic Voltage Regulator ( AVR), Vertiv/Emerson UPS and Schneider Inverters, you can Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919.

We have offices in Lagos & Abuja. We also do nationwide Delivery

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by luvlyoracle(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jigsaw 35k
Angle grinder 25k

Location is warri Delta state

Abit negotiable.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samoy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pls, is lutian generator Lt3600 a good generator? Is it 100% copper coil?

Kindly recommend pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Johnhug66(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
techycontents:
Are LG MAXI generators durable ?
PLS I NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS AS WELL. Is it a good product? Is it not too noisy ? … I want to get the 4.5kva , E33Kwh
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheDoc: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good evening house.
I took my generator (3000) for repair after being kept for very long period of time due to breakdown and was advice to better change the half engine of which I was giving 3 quotations, 36k, 45k and 68k.
I need it just for pumping my 0.75hp borehole.
Will the 36k half engine be enough for me? Will 3000 gen be OK for 0.75hp borehole?
Champion is the name of the gen.
Kindly advice.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2023
TheDoc:
Good evening house.
I took my generator (3000) for repair after being kept for very long period of time due to breakdown and was advice to better change the half engine of which I was giving 3 quotations, 36k, 45k and 68k.
I need it just for pumping my 0.75hp borehole.
Will the 36k half engine be enough for me? Will 3000 gen be OK for 0.75hp borehole?
Champion is the name of the gen.
Kindly advice.

Yes ...it will but dnt add any other load while making use of it on the borehole
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheDoc: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

Yes ...it will but dnt add any other load while making use of it on the borehole

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SIR
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DAVIDOLAWALE: 6:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Good day house please I use sumec Firman 2700 how many liters of petrol can it consume per hour ?
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
aieromon:

Direct plug and play.

Lol. So update on this...

I just got the battery delivered to me after waiting endlessly for the price to drop but it did not fit into the TEC Optima gen's battery compartment. cry

I want to sell it and look for one that fits.
It's still in pristine condition.

https://mercurydirect.com.ng/product/mercury-ups-replacement-battery-7-5ah-12v/
Mercury's price: N20k
My price: N15k

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
All sizes of Emerson/Liebert/Vertiv UPS are available. You can call/watsapp us on 08066332919. Our offices are in Lagos & Abuja and we do Nationwide Delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.