Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (785628 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by boss99(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16
Please how good is the scanfrost generator brand?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 3:03am On Feb 17
GabrielYulaw:

No part in particular. Just been hearing a few folks here complain of lack of spare parts availability.
Parts are available, just find your way to a care centre or get a competent engineer to help you when you have major repairs to carry out.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Masterdazhem: 4:50am On Feb 17
Hello guys what do you all think of this American Predator Generator 4.7kva (US used)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pickmycall: 5:59pm On Feb 25
fineboynl:

the generator is not fake only that it might be fake branding elepaq. it's perform pretty well with power. even my neighbours fireman they bring in technician almost every day to repair. I haven't had one repair.

OK let assume it's fake. how come it charges my 30,000 power bank really fast which other other Generator like Honda, themecool, fireman take longer to charged?

there is no oil on the ground or shortage really fast.

but there are oil at the air filter and at the top of the curbrator area.

it was very high initially and zapping fuel with a loud noise until someone help me to low it. the noise is normal and consumption rate is normal. I use full tank for 12 -15 hours if I should calculate all the on time together. it last longer if I don't put on fridge.

that's exactly how it look like and the military model
Your generator output is in a stable condition that is why.If you are charging your powerbank or any devices at a lower current,below 200 instead of 220 it won't charge fast.Is your NEPA light bright?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Highorbit7O16: 12:03am On Feb 26
Good morning everyone.
Please with gas at 1200/kg, is it still economical using LPG for generator? Sumec spg3000
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olaboyeh(m): 9:10am On Feb 28
please i need a generator for my office.. main appliance is AC 1.5hp normal AC.... what can you recommend.. something affordable and if it's inverter AC what will you recommend... haven't gotten the AC but since inverter AC is more expensive that's why I'm considering normal AC
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by finni(m): 11:23am On Mar 05
Please, I need a recommendation for where I can buy or recoil my Thermocool 2.9 KVA Generator Armature in Lagos.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08
finni:
Please, I need a recommendation for where I can buy or recoil my Thermocool 2.9 KVA Generator Armature in Lagos.

Thank you.
Where is your location? I know someone in Ijanikin Agbara axis who can do it perfectly...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Thekingofsales: 1:17pm On Mar 09
My Thermocool gen(3.75kva) while working, jerks as if fuel wants to finish. Then sometimes makes a sort of cracking sound from the engine and I have to turn it off.

It's not an oil issue cos I changed the oil not too long ago.

What could be the problem?

Cos once that noise starts, I have to put if off.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lajid: 11:59am On Mar 10
Hello guys, please I have a 2.5 kva bruhm I bought new 5 months ago. Used mainly to power my laptop and phones. Will it be able to power 1hp AC and a fridge?

Please assist, thank you

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10
Thekingofsales:
My Thermocool gen(3.75kva) while working, jerks as if fuel wants to finish. Then sometimes makes a sort of cracking sound from the engine and I have to turn it off.

It's not an oil issue cos I changed the oil not too long ago.

What could be the problem?

Cos once that noise starts, I have to put if off.
Check the oil again to be sure, before the cracking sound knock you gen...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10
lajid:
Hello guys, please I have a 2.5 kva bruhm I bought new 5 months ago. Used mainly to power my laptop and phones. Will it be able to power 1hp AC and a fridge?

Please assist, thank you
Yes if it is an inverter AC, but NO if it is a regular AC.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by finni(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11
Oh! I'm very far away from that location. I'm at Gbagada. Thank you for the effort.
TrebleChamp:
Where is your location? I know someone in Ijanikin Agbara axis who can do it perfectly...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Harddiskng(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11
Hello Good People, is it possible for 1.2 kva generator to charge a 1.7kva inverter?

My issue with generators is that once i have stable 3/4 hours of electricity daily i might end up not using the generator at all in whole year. I dashed out my last gen out cuz of this over 3 years ago.

I am re-considering getting a fairly used 1.2 kva (don’t want to spend much on it) mainly to charge my inverter, we are currently having issues with PHNC. Please message if you have any recommendations for me.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrgbenga1: 9:58pm On Mar 12
Good day,

Between Sumec firman ECO 4990ES and SPG 4000E2 (same capacity 3.0 kva) which is better?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kokatrends: 7:54am On Mar 16
Hello house
I want to get a generator to power solely 200L Haier Thermocool Freezer (Not Inverter freezer), 4 10W bulbs and charge phones in a shop

My current options are:
1. Elepaq Constant SV6800
2. Sumec Firman SPG3000
3. Sumec Firman ECO3990es

Please recommend which is best to go for and why?
Your response will be greatly appreciated
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nnadychuks(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17
TrebleChamp:
Check the oil again to be sure, before the cracking sound knock you gen...
Good day.
My parsun 4000DX tripped off 2 days ago and when I tried to turn on, I observed the oil light was showing meaning the oil is due for change.
I changed the oil yesterday and the light is still showing plus generator won’t come on.
I don’t know what to do. It’s a new gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adamma24: 6:19am On Mar 18
Masterdazhem:
Hello guys what do you all think of this American Predator Generator 4.7kva (US used)

Bros ...did you get the predator generator...how much and their shop address
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by timibare(m): 7:05am On Mar 18
How much can I get coil and armature for my 2.9kva gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 11:41am On Mar 20
olaboyeh:
please i need a generator for my office.. main appliance is AC 1.5hp normal AC.... what can you recommend.. something affordable and if it's inverter AC what will you recommend... haven't gotten the AC but since inverter AC is more expensive that's why I'm considering normal AC

If you like yourself, Better buy inverter A/C.. You can go for Scanfrost 74% energy saving. For the Generator, Just buy Sumec FPG4800E2 it's parts are readily available and it works well. I have been using it for over 16months now and i use it for atleast 10hrs daily everyday. And it's going strong. grin grin grin. I service with sae 40 Total Oil every 20days.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 11:48am On Mar 20
Kokatrends:
Hello house
I want to get a generator to power solely 200L Haier Thermocool Freezer (Not Inverter freezer), 4 10W bulbs and charge phones in a shop

My current options are:
1. Elepaq Constant SV6800
2. Sumec Firman SPG3000
3. Sumec Firman ECO3990es

Please recommend which is best to go for and why?
Your response will be greatly appreciated

Buy the Sumec ECO3990es. Whatever you are buying, Just buy Sumec.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Chuks239: 5:32pm On Mar 20
Greetings 2u all....pls can someone who knows about this generator called Sunshow tell me about it, is it a good and reliable generator?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bellalight: 9:03am On Mar 21
Hello everyone.
Please what is the price range of repairing armature and excited for an elepaq generator?

Maybe at oyingbo or anywhere.

Also, the price of fireman AVR and brush

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 9:58am On Mar 21
Less than a year used shineray 6.5kva generator available for sale.
It was bought last year may and used in a pharmacy shop. We run basically on inverter with solar panel so there is really no need for a big gen anymore.
What u see if what u get.

Price is 450k.
WhatsApp 07068845740.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 10:21am On Mar 21
Available

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jummymine(f): 9:51am On Mar 22
Hello,please,how good is this product?
In terms of fuel consumption, noise and durability?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by techycontents(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22
Please what is the cost price of this generator

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 2:31pm On Mar 22
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 2:32pm On Mar 22
techycontents:
Please what is the cost price of this generator

Don't buy Thermocool. They don't last. Go for Firman
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 2:34pm On Mar 22
Jummymine:
Hello,please,how good is this product?
In terms of fuel consumption, noise and durability?

Firman ECO4990ES- This is a 3kva Generator. NOt 6.5kva as Advertised. Durable, Not much noise, fuel efficient if loaded with appropriate appliances.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by techycontents(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22
Nakedman:

Don't buy Thermocool. They don't last. Go for Firman
Does Sumec Firman has 7.5kva generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 3:08pm On Mar 22
`
techycontents:

Does Sumec Firman has 7.5kva generator

Check their website

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.