Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (799571 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
paul234:
Hi Prof, my tec junior do work perfectly until recently that i tampered with the shock in other to reduce the noisy sound it's makes...

Since then the generator doesn't carry appliances you used to carry before, the power drops sporadically etc.

Called an engineer bt he couldn't find a way around it.

What's the solution pls?

does the volt drop or the speed?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:
Please help! Is it normal for my firman generator.. the big one with remote control to be consuming 10liters of petrol in just 4 hours??
I think it's 15HP printed on it.

is it eco series?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
mayo47:

I was offered a 4 year 4.5kva generator for 70k (owner uses 2 generators concurrently) and a 2year 2hp AC for 70k.

Owner is moving out of Lagos

Please share your thoughts. Good deal or not??

u called me yesterday rite?

first things to look at for about the gen
1.is the gen smoking
2.is it making engine noise.
3.as the engine been open or worked on before,

if is no to this Three questions, then u are good o go
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ilerioluwa02: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
enochogaga:

is it eco series?
Yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by paul234(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
enochogaga:

does the volt drop or the speed?
Both sir...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mayo47(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
enochogaga:

u called me yesterday rite? I

No. I didn't
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:

Yes
though is abnormal

so check page 1-5 I talk on fuel consumption reduction

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
paul234:

Both sir...

then ur cabrator need service, or something is not fix properly within the cabrator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
LATEST UPDATE ON HOW TO SPOT ORIGINAL SUMEC FIRMAN. FROM THE FAKE

First I will be talking about sumec fireman, bcoz among all the Chinese generator, SUMEC FIRMAN is the best,
if u can get the original sumec fireman not the fake, I tell u, u will enjoy generator,

Now I will talk about just 1,for today
1.All sumec fireman gen, Fireman is engraved on the tank, not SUMEC FIRMAN, OR SUMEC, OR SUM FIRMAN. But just FIRMAN,and fireman will bill engraved on cobrator, top slinder, the rear ciol cover

and pls don't buy any gen u see senwei writhing on, that company is china cicompany that fake all generator company

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ilerioluwa02: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2018
enochogaga:

that screw which the screw driver is,just tight it

Tnx prof.

As many as are looking for the way to fix der generator drinking fuel like me drinking juice, check page (2) on this thread.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Like this elepaq generator is a fake

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tosburg3: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Prof, well done sir, i want to ask a question. Pls between Elemax Honda SH7600 Ex and Sumec Firman Generator 7.5kva which is the best?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dablazor: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2018

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adeezo: 12:51am On Apr 04, 2018
Enoch please can you share your number. I am in the process of buying a Gen and need some personal advise.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by domack99(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Prof,

I have an 0.5hp submersible pump do you think I can successfully use those Small tiger gen (I pass my neighbor) to power it without load stress.

And any contact of where I can get a very good one.

And what is your advice on all these 1.2 and 1.4 kva Generators. They seems to be packing up to often, several people have complained about them and I even bought two units of the 1.4 kva fireman from their office in Ikeja not too long ago, sincerely under six months we had reason to repair them more than six times, they are presently been abandoned.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by whiteybankz(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Good works prof. I have two probs;

1. One of my gens; 1.2KVA ELEPON. the current trips off after like 30-45mins but the engine keeps working. I've changed capacitor but it's the same. What could be the issue?

2. My 6.5hp 2.7kva TIGER GEN leaks oil, I have to top it like every 4days or so and it takes forever to start. Whats the possible solution?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Oju4190: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Gudday prof....pls can I used 1.5kva elepag generator to power scanfrost bed side fridge otherwise known as student fridge.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mayo47(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
mayo47:

I was offered a 4 year 4.5kva generator for 70k (owner uses 2 generators concurrently) and a 2year 2hp AC for 70k.

Owner is moving out of Lagos

Please share your thoughts. Good deal or not??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=mayo47 post=66456010][/quote]

have reply u sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2018
Oju4190:
Gudday prof....pls can I used 1.5kva elepag generator to power scanfrost bed side fridge otherwise known as student fridge.

yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2018
domack99:
Prof,

I have an 0.5hp submersible pump do you think I can successfully use those Small tiger gen (I pass my neighbor) to power it without load stress.

And any contact of where I can get a very good one.

And what is your advice on all these 1.2 and 1.4 kva Generators. They seems to be packing up to often, several people have complained about them and I even bought two units of the 1.4 kva fireman from their office in Ikeja not too long ago, sincerely under six months we had reason to repair them more than six times, they are presently been abandoned.

the I pass my neighbor, can't power the 0.5hp pump
then about the 1.5kva sumec gen product, they are really working on it to improve on it, when improvement is done I will inform all here
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2018
adeezo:
Enoch please can you share your number. I am in the process of buying a Gen and need some personal advise.

my signature
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Prof pleas my issue is this. My wife was running the home Gen and suddenly it tripped off and refused to start. The drawing rope became very stiff that it can't draw. I checked the oil compartment and realised the oil has dried up I quickly bought sealed oil and poured in it yet the rope is still stiff.
Please wat cud be wrong with it and wat do I do? Tnx Prof.
The said Gen is firman eco 1990s
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Guideway: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Profesor! is thermacool smalie 1kva reliable/better than sumec 950 generator?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Guideway:
Profesor! is thermacool smalie 1kva reliable/better than sumec 950 generator?

u mean I pass my neighbor?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Prof pleas my issue is this. My wife was running the home Gen and suddenly it tripped off and refused to start. The drawing rope became very stiff that it can't draw. I checked the oil compartment and realised the oil has dried up I quickly bought sealed oil and poured in it yet the rope is still stiff.
Please wat cud be wrong with it and wat do I do? Tnx Prof.
The said Gen is firman eco 1990s

I think ur connecting rod has gum together with crack shaft,

try this, remove the starter, then use anything like screw driver to force turn the pulling. see if it can tiurn
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Guideway: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
enochogaga:

u mean I pass my neighbor?
yes...exactly
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 6:14am On Apr 07, 2018
enochogaga:

I think ur connecting rod has gum together with crack shaft,

try this, remove the starter, then use anything like screw driver to force turn the pulling. see if it can tiurn
Tnx so much Prof. U r d best.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2018
How often does a 3.kva generator oil needs to be changed, and how often does it need to be serviced too?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dexxter: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good evening. Please I’d like to find out if a 1.5kva generator can carry a 68W, 220-240V table fridge and iron if the fridge is off.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Guideway: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dexxter:
Good evening. Please I’d like to find out if a 1.5kva generator can carry a 68W, 220-240V table fridge and iron if the fridge is off.
seems you have one already or you intend buying?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Guideway: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dexxter:
am always afraid of plugging iron to 1.5kva generator.
2.5kva and above should be better for such activity. Lets wait prof. for final answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.