Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (791090 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
tirtimy:

Please can you assist with the model of your generator.

Thermocool Junior Max 1500MS
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Pls everyone sorry for my absent, flood as taken my office and house, so for now prof will not be too around to reply all post. But for urgent matter just do well to call as orders are doing. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2018
enochogaga:
Pls everyone sorry for my absent, flood as taken my office and house, so for now prof will not be too around to reply all post. But for urgent matter just do well to call as orders are doing. Thanks

The Engineer. Kudos to you for your benevolence and efforts on this topic.
I have a few issues to concerning what sumec firman generator eco 1990s can power. First can it power an 800w microwave; something like this(https://www./20l-800w-freestanding-digital-touch-control-microwave-in-silver-r272slm-sharp-mpg211200.html).
Also can it power a twin tub washing machine: something like(https://www./twin-tub-washing-machine-wp-7.5kg-lg-mpg111915.html) maybe its power about 350w.
And the final crazy question is whether it can power a 1500w electric cooker/hot plate.
I intend to connect them separately not together at once.
In case firman eco 1990s cannot do the job, what would you recommend that is within 2h/litre fuel consumption. Also, if the washing machine is an issue I could buy a smaller one like(https://www./polystar-washing-machine-pv-wd6.5kg-polystar-mpg174711.html -280w power, or https://www./midea-midea-washing-machine-17729822.html ). I heard firman eco 1990s uses a capacitor, is it tue? And what do you think of lutian 3.5kva manual starter generator lt3600 fuel consumption if I were to consider it? Thank you once again and God bless.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Trippledots(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2018
oyintiloye:

The Engineer. Kudos to you for your benevolence and efforts on this topic.
I have a few issues to concerning what sumec firman generator eco 1990s can power. First can it power an 800w microwave; something like this(https://www./20l-800w-freestanding-digital-touch-control-microwave-in-silver-r272slm-sharp-mpg211200.html).
Also can it power a twin tub washing machine: something like(https://www./twin-tub-washing-machine-wp-7.5kg-lg-mpg111915.html) maybe its power about 350w.
And the final crazy question is whether it can power a 1500w electric cooker/hot plate.
I intend to connect them separately not together at once.
In case firman eco 1990s cannot do the job, what would you recommend that is within 2h/litre fuel consumption. Also, if the washing machine is an issue I could buy a smaller one like(https://www./polystar-washing-machine-pv-wd6.5kg-polystar-mpg174711.html -280w power, or https://www./midea-midea-washing-machine-17729822.html ). I heard firman eco 1990s uses a capacitor, is it tue? And what do you think of lutian 3.5kva manual starter generator lt3600 fuel consumption if I were to consider it? Thank you once again and God bless.

You didn't even commiserate with him in his predicament, all you did was to copy your problem for him to resolve..... Is it because it is free or you didn't see his plight?

@prof... Very sorry abt the flood issue. Hope you didn't lose much/any valuables.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
enochogaga:

If u are the one talking about 3-4.5kva

China product is sumec firman
Japan product S Honda, pls becarefull cos there are several China Honda as well.

Hi Sir,is it true that I should wait one hour after starting my gen before I put on fridge and other heavy load ? Please be kind enough to explain the dangers of putting heavy load like fridge right away after starting the gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bluehill1051: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Good day engineers in the house, my 4months+ new sumec spg 3000 generator is now giving trouble to start, yesterday I had to pull it close to 30 times before it started. What can I do pls. For the past few months it was usually on for like 4hours a day but of late like last month I started using it in my workshop n it works for like 10 hrs.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ozoneymcm: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Good day engineers in the house, my 4months+ new sumec spg 3000 generator is now giving trouble to start, yesterday I had to pull it close to 30 times before it started. What can I do pls. For the past few months it was usually on for like 4hours a day but of late like last month I started using it in my workshop n it works for like 10 hrs.

Change spark plug, if it continues, clean carburetor

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
enochogaga:

Sorry about flood taking your house and office, prof. I hope you were able to recover your valuables. I will call you in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by falansa: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Hello people's... Due to low cash I'm having, I want to go for I pass my neighbour small gen
Which is the best to buy?
Whats the price range?
And how do I identify the quality one?

Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hey there. What can you tell me about this generator in case you are using it already? How's the fuel consumption and noise level?
Thank you.
kadree:
Hello Engineer, tnks for ur beautiful work. Please m expecting the delivery of LT3990E. please can it power a 1.5hp air conditioner and is it advisable to be used with iron and microwave? Not simultaneously though.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hey there. What can you tell me about this generator in case you are using it already? How's the fuel consumption and noise level?
Thank you.
Miller1:
Good day prof.

pls whats ur opinion on this Lutian Ecological LT3990E generator is it a good generator? cos am considering on buying it.
and does this their brand of Ecological series generators have any advantages over other regular Lutian generators?

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hey there. Which of these gen did you get? What can you tell me about it? How's the fuel consumption and noise level?
Thank you
DrEinstein:

This is the LT3990E
And the LT3900E
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hey there. What can you tell me about this generator in since you are using it already? How's the fuel consumption and noise level?
Thank you
Joshey:

Sorry about that, I have bought the gen, it's a Lutian Generator 3.5kva - Lt3600 -manual Starter - New Model. With a running capacity of 3.2kva. Attached is a screenshot of the gen details, to recap, my question is can this gen carry a 1.5hp water pump? Can I also use this to power a 1000V Philips iron? Any suggestions on how best to use this gen so it can last putting in mind the devices I intend using on it?
Thanks always.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thank you.
PotatoSalad:
Hi enochogaga, how good is the Lutian LT3600 generator? Want to get one.
Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hey there. What can you tell me about this generator since you are using it already? How's the fuel consumption and noise level?
Thank you
PotatoSalad:
Chief enochogaga, i bought the lutian lt3600 3.5kva generator 2 days ago and the gen is dope. Low noise and less fuel consumption.
Ok, I want to know if it can carry a 1hp air conditioning unit, what about a mini fridge, an electric iron?
Is it necessary connecting my 2kva stabilizer when it's on? How often should i change the oil? I hope you don't mind my noob questions. It's my first time using a bigger generator. grin
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hey there. What can you tell me about this generator since you are using it already? How's the fuel consumption and noise level?
Thank you
zubbyxl:
Good day Prof,

I have a lutian gen with the following spec: Rated output: 3.2kva, Surge: 3.5kva, HP: 6.5hp

When the gen first came,it can carry my standing fridge 250L and two 42" Tv as well as 3 fans, and the lighting points.

But now it can only carry the fridge and fans, if i add more load, the fire of the gen will go so low and start shaking and jerking, and power will go down, what may be the problem?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thank you
puregrace:
Just gotten lutian Generator with lutian engraved on all those important places as mentioned by PRoF. So far, I've been enjoying it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kadree(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
oyintiloye:
Thank you.

Funnily, I only started using it about a month ago.

Truly, the experience has been good.

My fears were the sound and fuel consumption as you rightly asked but it's been good all the way.

Hopefully, I maintain this experience even in a year time.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by puregrace(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=oyintiloye post=71991501]Hey there. What can you tell me about this generator since you are using it already? How's the fuel consumption and noise level?
Thank you
So far so good. Fuel consumption is low as 2ltr can go for 3hours and you will still have some little fuel in your tank which can be used even for like 30mins if you bend the gen to the carburetor side(my experiment). The noise is just a little lower than those firman, elepaq and co. Just make sure you change the oil regularly, as I am told and abide by. I am enjoying it and I hope I keep enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
oyintiloye:
Thank you
It's a good gen o. 1 year + and no issues yet. The fuel consumption is minimal and isn't that loud. It's a good budget gen set
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2018
So how long at full tank under a load of say 200 liter fridge will the fuel last? Or based on which load you put on the gen what is the fuel amount/hour value?. Thanks.
PotatoSalad:

It's a good gen o. 1 year + and no issues yet. The fuel consumption is minimal and isn't that loud. It's a good budget gen set
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
oyintiloye:
So how long at full tank under a load of say 200 liter fridge will the fuel last? Or based on which load you put on the gen what is the fuel amount/hour value?. Thanks.
I'm no engineer bro. Just get the gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyintiloye(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
I get it, you know. Thank you.
PotatoSalad:

I'm no engineer bro. Just get the gen

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kingsdave(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
enochogaga:
So sorry sir.... Hope everything is fine now
Sir I'm a student and I need a gen that can carry the load of my 32 inches led TV, 2 lap tops.. Ceiling fan, gotv, home theater ( two speakers not 4) I need a product that can consume less fuel... Went to Gen plazas today was confused cos they were all saying different things.... Neaely bought sunwei elepaq 3200kv ..the lady said it was cooper coil but went to another place they said its aluminum coil and its fake... I'm totally confused don't wanna make a mistake the only one everyone recommended was sumemec fireman 3000 or 2900 ... But it's 75k ....65k and way too much need something lesser
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by warchild00: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Greetings... New to this thread... Looking at buying a Silent Diesel Gen for Home Use.. that can power 2 1.5HP LG Inverter ACs, One Fridge, One Freeze and Charge a 3.5KVa Inverter 24V (2 Batteries)... Please any recommendations on which to get and price. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spenca: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2018
Good day house , can someone please tell me what the firing screw of a firman spg3000 looks like.

Many thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sherify2011: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
spenca:
Good day house , can someone please tell me what the firing screw of a firman spg3000 looks like.

Many thanks

Black is firing, the "gold" is fuel

Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bluehill1051: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
sherify2011:

Hope this helps?
Nooo. The firing has a spring n it is not even in the picture. It is not on the caburator but close to it. The gold is to either close or open the caburator more.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sherify2011: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Nooo. The firing has a spring n it is not even in the picture. It is not on the caburator but close to it. The gold is to either close or open the caburator more.

In the mechanism of generator, that bolt with spring, is connected to governor's rod (the position or turning of which determines the speed of the generator, otherwise known as "Firing"wink just as this black screw pushes a particular apparatus that is also connected to governor's rod, so they do the same thing as I have pointed out in my explanation. So for generators of these categories, the firing take place at two places, either on top of the carburetor, as I have noted, or from whence you are pointing sir/ma.

The gold is to either close or open the caburator more., the " closing or opening of the "black/plastic" bolt/screw on carburetor determines the firing of the gen as well.this may not work only IF, you have over high the generator from the screw you are referring to
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spenca: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2018
sherify2011:

Hope this helps?

Yes please! Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by warchild00: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Someone Help

Looking at buying a Silent Diesel Gen for Home Use.. that can power 2 1.5HP LG Inverter ACs, One Fridge, One Freeze and Charge a 3.5KVa Inverter 24V (2 Batteries)... Please any recommendations on which to get and price. Budget is about 400-700k....
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kingsdave(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
keneguae:

Thermocool Junior Max 1500MS
Bro tell me more about the Thermocoll.... Does it make much noise?? Hope the fuel consumption minimal.... I'm a student and I'm planning to buy it

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: brosiye99(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.