Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (791437 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
agoro2u:
Good day house. I want to know if Sumec fireman 1990S can power fridge, led TV, standing fan & like 3 bulbs @ the same time.
depends on the fridge
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
sometimes, 2 litter could last you the 8 hours depending on the carburator and MOSTLY vab determine the fuel consumption. Vab supply fuel to the engine.Once vab is linking or one part damage, no matter how you change carburator, its will still be consuming fuel. The other that determine fuel consumption are load, when high due to lack service which produce low light supply
what is vab
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
lilclin:
depends on the fridge
hello Mr linclin and @enochogaga I had oil issues with my Sumec SPG 2200 I got it fixed after the repairer said engine was knocked but since then it has been giving me problems once you put on the Generator the current keeps going down sometimes the light even go off and come up again at little or no load what could be the cause?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kaze4blues(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Can 2.8kva elepaq generator power 1.5hp AC with double condenser with other appliances like TV, fan, decoder and bulb?

If no, which capacity should I buy?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
lilclin:
adjust carburettor
. please send a picture. I'm sure it must have been posted but looking for it won't be easy so you can do some of us a favor thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
space9880:
hello Mr linclin and @enochogaga I had oil issues with my Sumec SPG 2200 I got it fixed after the repairer said engine was knocked but since then it has been giving me problems once you put on the Generator the current keeps going down sometimes the light even go off and come up again at little or no load what could be the cause?
sounds like the capacitor is weak
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2019
lilclin:
sounds like the capacitor is weak
thank you very much and one other thing since the guy fixed it there is always oil over the body
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 1:26am On Jun 03, 2019
space9880:
thank you very much and one other thing since the guy fixed it there is always oil over the body
gasket
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by platorepublic(m): 4:00am On Jun 03, 2019
My Sumec generator due last for 6hrs with 3litre of fuel. Is this normal or what
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Prevho: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
lilclin:
gasket
thank you very much I appreciate
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Elxandre(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Guys, how much is this TEC junior Max?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KingRex1(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2019
gbekumoyan:

Okay, many thanks. Solved.
Whats your decision and how's it been? Im also tryna make a decision on which to buy of thos two
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KingRex1(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2019
Good day guys.. Im new on this thread and amazed by the good work of you experts..

Wondering why no one has talked about the inverter ac.
Can a firman spg2200 or eco1990s load a 1hp gencool ac and a 120l refrigerator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Cosmopolice: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Hi guys. Am thinking of getting a new generator. Possibly 5.5kva. From what I've bee. Reading online and experienced. Original Elemax and Honda are the most durable but expensive.ive been hearing of thermocool generating set but I have no verdict on them at the moment. If their are long lasting or not. I want something to last possible one decade. Major appliance would be Haier thermocool HRF-250LUX R6, LG 7.5kg washing machine,and possible 2 1.5 or 1horse power air condition(future). From an expert point of view. Which is the best generator brand to go aside these to monsters I mentioned above
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Cosmopolice: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2019
enochogaga:

get this normal 5.5kva (8000,8800) the german product of this kva is 850k-950k that of tigmax,sumec,elepaq,lutian,are towards 150k-180k, but i dont really know the one of hyundai, if u are buy the honda pls dont go to market urself, cos they can give u the one of 150+, but if u are to buy at the range of 150k buy elepaq.

This response is not clear enough
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kestine(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
My elepac constant generator voltage won't increase or decrease when I try to increase or decrease it, and month each time I start it I need to raise it a little to get electricity to my house. But since last week Each time I start it even if I raise it higher no light or electricity. What is the cause here.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Elxandre:
Guys, how much is this TEC junior Max?
got mine 54k @owerri
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
KingRex1:
Good day guys.. Im new on this thread and amazed by the good work of you experts..

Wondering why no one has talked about the inverter ac.
Can a firman spg2200 or eco1990s load a 1hp gencool ac and a 120l refrigerator?
no
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by elantraceey(f): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please I need recommendation for a good budget gen I can buy for a shop, it's main use will be industrial sewing machines and pressing iron.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
omololaglo:
hello prof in the house, I have been following this trend , so just got Firman 1.1kva , please can it power 4bulbs , standing fan , small tv , pressing iron , medium size fridge. and can I use it to operate LG washing machine(twin tub) , if I off some other appliances. will be glad to see response soon. Thanks
should power those...dunno about the washing machine tho...the running watts is 1000 so check the watts of the washing machine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
kestine:
My elepac constant generator voltage won't increase or decrease when I try to increase or decrease it, and month each time I start it I need to raise it a little to get electricity to my house. But since last week Each time I start it even if I raise it higher no light or electricity. What is the cause here.
sounds like Avr ish
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Cosmopolice:

This response is not clear enough
thermocool is good but it's pricey ...you can get it or sumec
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
elantraceey:
Please I need recommendation for a good budget gen I can buy for a shop, it's main use will be industrial sewing machines and pressing iron.
first of all what's the power of the machine...don't have any idea about industrial sewing machine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by elantraceey(f): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilclin:
first of all what's the power of the machine...don't have any idea about industrial sewing machine

105w
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by xpresseeve: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is a most useful thread.

Pls I need guidance as regards the investment in a generator.

I wish to acquire a new generator two items;

Electrical panel for my gas powered oven; 200watts.

Wall industrial fan (18 Inches wall fan); 150 watts.

The total is 350 watts.

I am interested in buying the very small Tec Generator from PZ.

I understand that the installed capacity is 1.5 kva.

Will this be adequate for what we want to use it for?

I really will appreciate a prompt response from the experts on the thread.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
elantraceey:

105w
and the iron?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
xpresseeve:
This is a most useful thread.

Pls I need guidance as regards the investment in a generator.

I wish to acquire a new generator two items;

Electrical panel for my gas powered oven; 200watts.

Wall industrial fan (18 Inches wall fan); 150 watts.

The total is 350 watts.

I am interested in buying the very small Tec Generator from PZ.

I understand that the installed capacity is 1.5 kva.

Will this be adequate for what we want to use it for?

I really will appreciate a prompt response from the experts on the thread.

Thanks in advance.

you mean tec juniormax? Yes it will power them
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by xpresseeve: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilclin:
you mean tec juniormax? Yes it will power them

Thanks bro. You are such a selfless dearie.

I wish you had a Tec shop. I would most certainly patronize you.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by herakles: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
xpresseeve:

Thanks bro. You are such a selfless dearie.

I wish you had a Tec shop. I would most certainly patronize you.

lol! He's a Haier thermocool marketer! grin why won't he be here?! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: tundelight(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.