Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? (4057 Views)

"We Weren't Consulted Before CSO Expelled The PUNCH Reporter" - Femi Adesina / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Mystiqme: 3:24pm On May 25, 2015
besttrader:
Here's the link;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTly9wWVH5c&feature=share

Listen @ 8:36 where he said the naira would exchange for N200/$1 in 2011, brilliant forecast but those lousy heads never listened. He even predicted govt. inabilities to pay salaries - my question is why didn't they listen?

Thanks.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by agabaI23(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2015
besttrader:
Here's the link;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTly9wWVH5c&feature=share

Listen @ 8:36 where he said the naira would exchange for N200/$1 in 2011, brilliant forecast but those lousy heads never listened. He even predicted govt. inabilities to pay salaries - my question is why didn't they listen?
They did not listen because because GEJ was involved.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by SLYBABA(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2015
[size=16pt]Trade e no gree trade, school e no gree go, he say na TANoid he wan be, why e no go spell Wicked as Weekend. MUTULA![/size]
ojimbo:
he isn't selfish and weekend just like every other oil makerters
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by ElFenomeno1: 4:04pm On May 25, 2015
ojimbo:

Dull fu...cktard!
Instead of you to correct the disgraceful blunder after everyone ripped you to shreds about it, you left it like that
Akuri!
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by MayorofLagos(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
Melancholy:
I was listening to RAYPOWER where the CEO of CAPITAL OIl joined the program saying "y should i be part of it when am not consulted and i know it is outright political action. Do u know how many people in hospitals waiting for fuel to power generators? And besides that, those who made the pronouncement were not the owners of assets. Tell me any marketer that have more asset than capital oil? If they want to do business let them come and dialogue. I can supply more than 300 hundred tankers per day they know i have the capability". For the record, i bought fuel per litre for five hundred naira and here comes a saviour to douse and ameliorate our stress i say kudos to capital oil! Nairalanders ur take. Cc: lalasticlala

Ubah should get his acts together FAST, and he has one week to get a new mindset about his role in the market. He is nothing but a oil trader....he is not saving anybody. You dont hoard a product with the calculation to hold the nation to ransome. Morally, ethically and economically wrong.

After the change of government this guy should be made to realize the connection between oil and securityof this nation. Fvk him.for hoarding commodity!
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by ojimbo(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Dull fu...cktard!
Instead of you to correct the disgraceful blunder after everyone ripped you to shreds about it, you left it like that
Akuri!
no need dear, no one is above grammatical errors, am happy you all could figure out what intend posting. so pretend as if you do not see it and focus more on your daily problems
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by ElFenomeno1: 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
ojimbo:
no need dear, no one is above grammatical errors, am happy you all could figure out what intend posting. so pretend as if you do not see it and focus more on your daily problems

LOOOOL
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by ElFenomeno1: 4:42pm On May 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Ubah should get his acts together FAST, and he has one week to get a new mindset about his role in the market. He is nothing but a oil trader....he is not saving anybody. You dont hoard a product with the calculation to hold the nation to ransome. Morally, ethically and economically wrong.

After the change of government this guy should be made to realize the connection between oil and securityof this nation. Fvk him.for hoarding commodity!

Yeah I can relate to your posts but still, we must commend him for having a change of heart and doing the needful.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by knightsTempler: 5:21pm On May 25, 2015
1. Independent Marketers want to be paid N200bn for forex variations.

2. NOI says the variations are preposterous and need to be verified by CBN before any payments can be made.

3. Independent Marketers refused to pay truck drivers. They claim govt owes them. Them dey pay truck drivers in dollars?

4. Truck drivers allegedly go on strike and refuse to load fuel.

5. According to Ifeanyi Ubah chairman of capital oil, a text was sent to all independent marketers by the association NOT to load trucks until their claims were met.

In all this all i can see so many inconsistencies...a truck driver interviewed yesterday pointed to his truck and said, he has been waiting to load since last week...does that even sound like someone who is on strike?

I can only see a bunch of selfish people who are trying to bulldoze the outgoing administration to pay unverifiable invoices...

They are also targeting the incoming government and giving them a sample of what they will do if they don't have their way...

It's a pure mafia 101 move...to win big, negotiate with your enemy when they are completely disadvantaged.

If the strike continue into Buhari's tenure things will be so bad that they will figure he will be forced to pay them instantly as the country would have been grounded to a complete halt.

It would be business as usual...just they way they like it.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:37pm On May 25, 2015
bamosagie:

Clap for yourself, I was waiting to be corrected by the person who attacked the poster that made the first mistake.
weather or whether
Chose or choose
Nobody is above mistake, we can correct each other without making the other person feel inferior, we learn everyday.
His usage of 'chose' is very correct. Oh, you italicised the word cos you thought it's wrong? Na, you are wrong.
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 25, 2015
ojimbo:

chisos... weekend makerters... sho.. u phone dinot have auto correct?
Re: Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? by kreamidiva(f): 8:31pm On May 25, 2015
mygee33:

nna m idi too much. lets do the needful.
make he give us 1st, then we ll ask questions later. no be so?

Yes o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News / In The New Biafra Which Province Is The Capital / See The Police Signboard I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.