Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment (20127 Views)

Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / See What Male Doctor Did To Female Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Eberex(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2015
We all know how Naija higher institutions are, especially when it comes to female students seducing male lecturers. Well not in all cases because the lecturers themselves are guilty of threatening a female student unless she sleeps with him. And i ends in fornication.

On the other hand we have pastors. Well i will call most fake. These are people who meet female members of the church whether it is for special anointing or breakthrough, and most times it ends up with either the pastor getting seduced or him initiating it. Whichever the case, it ends up with the same result. fornication.

These two professions are somewhat similar because these daughters of eve comes to them with their problems, hoping to get answers, but my question is: of the two professions which is the lesser evil?

And to their wives, i always wonder how they deal with these issues knowing fully well the dangers their husbands are facing at their work places. Either they accept it or find ways to curb it by monitoring or close-marking them or being with them ( this is easy for the pastor's wives ). But personally i think lecturers are more at risk especially those in the social sciences.

What's your take?

4 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by sinaj(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2015
I think a lecturer is prone to seduction more esp. in my skul where de dnt av dress code sad

buh a disciplined man can always resist dem bitches wink

7 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by delishpot: 11:03am On May 25, 2015
Seduction? If a woman.married or single is expected to respect herself and ignore seduction from males around her work place, why then are some men acting like its impossible to ignore seduction too?
As for harrassment, ehn, I can understand that one. .But I do not believe a student can sexually harass her lecturer. Wetin he get to lose if he doesnt sleep with her? If she is his boss that I can understand but in both cases, the men involved are the "bosses" so what can they claim they will lose if they do not give in to the seduction or harrassment?
My answer is NONE

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
undecided
pastors NONI. cheesy grin.SOME PASTORS DEY USE BIBLE SEDUCE, THAT ONE DEY WORK MAGIC! "
SISTER! THE LORD ASK ED ME TO ANOINT YOUR KPEKUS WITH O LIVE OYEL!"Lecturers won't deceive you in the name of religion to get to your pants, Moreover they aren't like the GODS OF MEN (pastors).You only Bleep your lecturer.

But for say na pastor,silly women worship and fucck them as well.Twell.THEY KNOW HOW TO ADMINISTER LEVEL OF GRACES ,OF COURSE TO WOMEN INCLUDING THE STUPID MARRIED ONES. grin grin

To NL husbands, if your wife dey carry food up and down to go give pastor, or she dey carry every problem tell pastor, you better SHINE YA EYES! PASTORS OF THESE DAYS DEY FUCCCK PEOPLE WIVES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. tongue tongue

My pastor said this, my pastor said that, dey happen after the 'ANOINTING OF THE PUZZIE" shocked shocked.

KON BE MAJORITY OF NOWADAYS PASTORS WEY DEY ENTER SHRINE!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by EmuesiriAlex(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
How does that affect the price of Fuel?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Francon(f): 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

both are prone to seduction.

It is a thing of the mind! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by tohpahz(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Importguru(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
pastor because of counselling and consultation. our ladies/women are not loyal oooo but anointing they flow sha nothing dey.. grin grin grin

Like this one now
I'm Too Hot to Snatch Anybody's Husband - See Photos >> http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/i-too-hot-to-snatch-anybody-husband-see.html

1 Like

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by kelvyn7: 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
well...that argument is close sha

but i will give it to the lecturers...cos females seduce them for marks, when they need to pass.

pastors are usually for temptation, the lady might not even have any special reason for it. Some will just want to test how strong the pastor is.

1 Like

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by myklangelo(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
Lecturers are more prone to seduction... A gal doesn't need much strategy to seduce lecturEr. Also lecturers are prone to socialize where they are easy targets.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by godofwar666(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
Lectures seduce ke! Na by scores if the babe no gree na Re-run or Carry over be that o! Pastor no dey seduce? na babes they seduce pastor o! And some pastors dey counsel some babes privately
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
Lecturers have ONLY students to make them feel like a god.

Pastors have VARIETY; students o, barren women o, market woman needing customers o, old women wey neva marry o, gbo gbo ti gbo etc. to make them god on earth.

So there you have it: PASTORS win the seduction battle!

5 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by intergral(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
The lecturer especially in departments like;
Business admin...
Economics...
Mass com...
Public admin & pol sci....
Linguistics...
Biological sci...
Few from Accounting...
These departments never lack HOT babes year in year out...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
Lecturer is students alone while a pastor can be seduce by all categories of lady.

So it's pastor to me

2 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by baybeeboi: 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
I think Farmers are more proned to seduction.

6 Likes

Both
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by naijainfogalery: 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
there is no excuse for cheating, the truth is most of the temptations we encounter in our lives could have been prevented from the very first day.

Eg a girl is getting close to you and you guys start getting intimate - you always have the choice to run or to have avoided it. There is no accident most times we just allow it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by ArchEnemy(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
The indisciplined ones among the duo

2 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
This one na question..
Na lecturers..

THE QUESTION should be CHRIST'S EMBASSY PASTORS and LECTURERS who are prone seductresses more.?

2 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by phransix147(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
Iemme say lecturers... Cos when a girl is desperate to pass a course... She brings all to the table... But pastor wat can a girl be desperate abt? Anointing? Marriage? Ofcos the pastor is married... Nothing can make a girl be so desperate except when lucifer don enter the girl then its no more seduction...

2 Likes

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by MKO4ever(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
Of course ite lecturers
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by osborn442(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
I think the lecturers are more prone...

1 Like

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by IamOpemipo(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
Girls lik pastor ehn..even d married 1s listen 2 a pastor pass d husband..
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Francon(f): 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
godofwar666:
J

Jonathan
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by elohorayodele: 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
this censorship is getting too much on NL, common S>BAN una no let me write
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Francon(f): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
myklangelo:
K

Kashimu Suleiman
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
A pastor should not be prone to sexual harassment neither should a lecturer.

It doesn't stop there.

A lady should not cause any one to fall into sexual sin when that person is trying his best to run away from it!!
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Blackfire(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
What if is a lecturer that is now a pastor? Or a pastor giving lectures. U go fear question for NL

1 Like

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
Lecturer I guess
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by sweatlana: 4:54pm On May 27, 2015
Definitely pastors
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by omisakint: 4:54pm On May 27, 2015
Lecturer
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Petra23(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
I fink lecturers cuz smany bitches over there aint ready to sit their butts down and go through their books.they rather pass through the back door in other to get the scores.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / Big Boy Dips Hand Into Girl's Panties Publicly...her Response Will Embarrass You / Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.