Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. (4981 Views)

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. / Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell / Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. by MzzTega(f): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
seen?
Nop
Re: Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. by peeparty(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
MzzTega:

Nop
sent twice check
Re: Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. by MzzTega(f): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
sent twice check

Replied
Re: Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. by theDEVILisHERE: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:
OK. I got confused about this last week. Was studying when i came across Matthew 5 vs 17. Jesus said and i quote; ‘‘Do not think that i have come to do away with the Law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets. I have not come to do away with them,but to make their teachings come true''.

Going to verse 38 of same chapter i got confused,it was talking about; An eye for an eye;that was what was in the law of moses,jesus said; do not take revenge on someone who wrongs you.

Aint the two laws contradictory?

In Malachi; GOD said he hates divorce

In Matthew;Jesus said;(paraphrased) divorcing a woman other than unfaithfulness,makes her commit adultery.
That is to say;Divorce is permitted only on the ground of unfaithfulness.

Corinthians further stressed it that;When you find it hard to forgive the unfaithful act,divorce.

I need an explanation.

cc:emusmith and all the bible scholars in the house

No entity, human or manual can lead you to your creator

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth / What Has God Done For You? / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.