Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew (1773 Views)

43 Things Every Girl Wishes Their Boyfriend Knew!!! / Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew !! / 43 Things You Probably Don't Know About Yourself .No.2 & 17 Might Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 25, 2015
#1 When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away.
#2 When she misses you, she's hurting inside.
#3 When she says it's over, she still wants you to be hers.
#4 When she walks away from you mad, follow her.
#5 When she stares at your mouth, kiss her.
#6 When she pushes or hits you, grab her tight & don't let her go.
#7 When she starts cursing at you, kiss her and tell her you
love her.
#8 When she ignores you, give her your attention.
#9 When she pulls away, pull her back.
#10 When you see her at her worst, tell her she's beautiful. #11 When you see her crying, just hold her and don't say a
word.
#12 When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist
from behind.
#13 When she's scared, protect her.
#14 When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and kiss her.
#15 When she steals your favourite jacket, let her keep it and
sleep with it for a night.
#16 When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh.
#17 When she doesn't answer for a long time, reassure her
that everything is okay. #18 When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up with
the truth.
#19 When she says that she likes you, she really does more
than you could understand.
#20 When she grabs your hands, hold hers and play with her
fingers. #21 When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make
her laugh.
#22 When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.
#23 When she looks at you in your eyes, dont look away until
she does.
#24 Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
#25 Don't let her have the last word.
#26 Don't call her hot, but gorgeous or beautiful is so much
better.
#27 Say you love her more than she could ever love you.
#28 Argue that she is the best girl ever. #29 When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go.
#30 When she says she's OK, don't believe it, talk to her about
it, because 10 yrs later she'll still remember it.
#31 Call her at 12:00am on special occasions to tell her you
love her.
#32 Call her before you sleep and after you wake up. #33 Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
#34 Don't ignore her when she's out with you and your
friends.
#35 Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
#36 Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show
even if you think its stupid. #37 Let her into your world.
#38 Let her wear your clothes.
#39 When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
#40 Let her know she's important.
#41 Kiss her in the pouring rain.
#42 When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking today baby?"
#43 After she reads this, she hopes one day you'd read it too.
—Ladies I'm I correct?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by agarawu23(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2015
cowleg grin

nice one
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 25, 2015
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 25, 2015
this is too long , are you a lawgiver?

1 Like

Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Brugo(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2015
43 shocked
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Princecalm(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2015
I think I should be rewarded with a full tanker of petrol for the number of times I have seen this.

1 Like

Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by lanicky(f): 8:51pm On May 25, 2015
Wow! Nice one smiley

But it's quite unfortunate that we can't find that kind of man..only if he's an angel.
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
cowleg grin
nice one
na copy cat i be ooooo
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by crazygod(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2015
43? u're on a long thing. undecided
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by lordprosh(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2015
How much will I be paid to do all this?
BTW av done most of it sha.. Dats y any girl I date dey turn mario till am tired
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by misreal(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2015
lanicky:
Wow! Nice one smiley

But it's quite unfortunate that we can't find that kind of man..only if he's an angel.

Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by MizMyColi(f): 9:34pm On May 25, 2015
cryembarassed
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Jayjay0(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God i didnt read this rubbish...
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Deejavuu(f): 9:58pm On May 25, 2015
Awwww!!! embarassed cry cry

I like kiss cheesy
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Gasout(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
Nice write up grin
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
This is STALE! It is also for jobless niccurs

1 Like

Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
Deejavuu:

I like kiss cheesy
Why won't you? undecided

Lil Wayne fan? smiley
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 9:30am On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

I like kiss cheesy
So you wanted me to kiss you the other day you were staring at my lips?? embarassed
Sorry I just couldn't. I couldn't help the smell that was coming from your mouth. sad
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Deejavuu(f): 9:57am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
So you wanted me to kiss you the other day you were staring at my lips?? embarassed
Sorry I just couldn't. I couldn't help the smell that was coming from your mouth. sad

undecided

Effects of fuel scarcity..

Makes some go into delusion.. pelè and get well soon cry
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 10:00am On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

undecided

Effects of fuel scarcity..

Makes some go into delusion.. pelè and get well soon cry
undecided undecided
See pretense o
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Deejavuu(f): 10:03am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
undecided undecided
See pretense o

Smh..

Lemme know when you wakeup. Dreamer!.

Busy!
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 10:05am On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Smh..

Lemme know when you wakeup. Dreamer!.

Busy!
cheesy grin
If you pretend more than this. . . . . . . . undecided
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Deejavuu(f): 10:12am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesy grin
If you pretend more than this. . . . . . . . undecided

I'm shivering undecided

You can't do nada tongue
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 10:16am On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

I'm shivering undecided

You can't do nada tongue
Sure?? It's me o. wink
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Deejavuu(f): 10:18am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Sure?? It's me o. wink

I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

You surely don't want to be ...... wink
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by Nobody: 10:20am On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

You surely don't want to be ...... wink
lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by justmag(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2015
Halfof this is b.s
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by mencade5(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2015
nonsense

the who..res in naija can never have any of these attributes.

an average naija lady has nothing less than 10 boyfriends and above. and atleast 5 of those boys are fvcking them steady.

biiitches everywhere
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew by sirhot(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2015
Bullshit! angry

I need 43 ways to make more money and 43 sex styles to satisfy my bitches when they come to have a piece!

(1) (Reply)

What Has Your Ex Ruin For You? / Does Courtship Duration Guarantee Successful Marriage? / 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.