Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,747 members, 7,959,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter (977 Views)

Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by temmyt20(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2015
kindly help move to the right section

A Kenyan lawyer has offered American President, Barack Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats to marry Obama’s 17-year-old daughter, Malia.

A development that we can’t stop laughing about, the man known as Kiprono Matagei claims he actually fell in love with Malia in 2008 when she was barely 10 years old and has been waiting for an opportunity to make the move since then. He is therefore looking forward to July when Obama is expected to visit his native Kenya for the 2015 Global Entrepreneurship Summit to make his move.

Speaking with Kenya Digest, Kiprono said he would propose to Malia on the popular hill in Bureti near his father’s land where leaders and warriors are crowned if his request is granted.

‘I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price.

‘If my request is granted, I will not resort to the cliché of popping champagne. Instead, I will surprise her with mursik, the traditional Kalenjin sour milk as an indication that she is my queen.

‘I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. Ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman.’

Funny, isn’t it?

ishlove and lalasticlala

source: http://talkofnaija.com/world/kenyan-lawyer-offers-cows-sheep-and-goats-to-marry-obama-s-daughter

Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by coolzeal(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
Rolling on the floor with laughter. Who no like better thing?
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by mankan2k7(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2015
I dey naija they monitor una
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by Madamkilljoy(f): 5:54am On May 26, 2015
The guy is still learning. The girl would tell him that she's too sophisticated for his Nomadic lifestyle. Common, bro! This is the digital age.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2015
Obama has Kenyan blood in him so it may work out for them. The only problem is that the guy would naturally disappear if they get married
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by ojjp: 8:46am On May 26, 2015
i like his faith/courage, wow. wt dis kind of faith, anythin is possibl.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by HumanPsycho(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
Call me when it happens. No bad in dreaming.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2015
Me self love that malia,but I don't think we can meet soon cry

(1) (Reply)

Exam cheating / See The Wedding Of The Century! / Who Is More Complicated Gender: Men Or Women???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.