Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,614 members, 7,865,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single (692 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single by Dammielog(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2015
Sit back and laugh at the possible satirical explanations for why you’re still single, like me:

1. I’d rather stay in than go out. When the weather is less than ideal, the most enticing place to spend Friday night is most definitely my bed, not the bar.
Unfortunately, the only people to bond with during this time is
the cast of “Grey’s Anatomy,” as my binge session continues on
Netflix.

2. If I do go out, I’m not emembering the majority of it. No one wants to date a girl who blacks out every time she goes out, do they? Although, guys, at least we don’t judge you when you end your night the same way!

3. I don’t want to meet your family. Walking into a room full of
strangers whose only goal is to judge me sounds like the perfect
afternoon, right? Thanks, but I think I’m going to have to pass on
this one.

4. I definitely don’t want you to meet my family. The only thing
scarier than meeting your family is the idea of you meeting mine.

5. I can’t even commit to what I want for lunch. I don’t even know what ingredients I want in this make-your-own salad.
How am I supposed to commit to an actual person? Ugh, life is so hard sometimes…

6. I enjoy having the entire bed to myself far too much to share it. Why choose a side when I have the entire bed to myself?
Look at all of this space I have for the clean laundry I don’t feel like putting away!

7. I love my best friend more than I can foresee myself loving a potential partner. You already love your best friend and trust her
wholeheartedly. She basically fulfills every need you could ever
want in a boyfriend. #no homo#

8. I have a low tolerance for bullsh*t. Relationships are all about understanding, patience and compromise: three things I have absolutely no interest in pursuing.

9. I’d rather hang out with my guy friends. Guy friends are a huge breath of fresh air from the drama that girl friends can often bring. Who says girls are the whiny ones in relationships?
Boyfriends who let the girl wear the pants in the relationship can
be even worse.

10. I have trust issues. Seamless said my food would arrive in 30
minutes; it has now been 46 minutes! How am I expected to trust a person when so many other things in life let me down?!

11. I’m too picky He’s too short; he has too many feelings. Why does he text me all day? Why didn’t he text me all day? Blah, blah, blah. We need one of those machines where we can input exactly which qualities and traits we’d like in our dream guy, and then he magically pops out and we live happily ever after. Until then, you can find me watching “Law & Order,” entertaining myself with someone else’s problems. I don’t need my own relationship! I’m too busy trying to keep track of Olivia and Fitz,Derek and Meredith, and Chuck and Blair! It’s exhausting!

12. I want a relationship for all the wrong reasons It’d be nice not to have to pay for every dinner I eat, on top of my various taxi rides. Also, boyfriends give great birthday gifts!

13. Romantic notions make me want to vomit. I just want someone tall, dark and handsome who will ignore me and treat
me like sh*t. Is that so much to ask for?

14. I’d rather cuddle a pint of ice cream than a man. At least this
delicious snack won’t judge me for being myself!

15. I don’t know which I’m worse at: cooking or cleaning. What’s the point of making my bed in the morning if I’m just going to hop back in it at the end of the day? Who has time to tidy up while running late for work?
To top it off, the only thing I’m good at making is a reservation,
or placing my order on Seamless. Don’t expect any home-cooking from me.

Source++ http://coolzoneblog..nl/2015/05/15-funny-reasons-why-you-are-still.html?m=1
Re: 15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single by bettercreature(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2015
You should include air force
But sadly you copied it from google,so its 10 percent Oyinbo mentality
Re: 15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single by Ngozi247(f): 9:08am On May 26, 2015
Seun please we need the yawning smiley.

This thread is too boring.
Re: 15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single by Nobody: 9:14am On May 26, 2015
#teamdoesn'tmake2muchsense.. Well issokay ..
Re: 15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single by MhizZK(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2015
Gud for you,bachelors dnt get executed.So dude,live ur lyf aw it pleases you.
Re: 15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single by Tonischuller(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2015
undecided
Re: 15 Funny Reasons Why You Are Still Single by losprince(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2015
No room for sense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys Meet The 10 S3xiest Yoruba Actresses That Will Make Your Day – Photos / Why Me / Pls Help Me Deal Wth My Wrong Time Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.