Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One (40545 Views)

Save Money This Xmas!!! Swap Your Old Phone With New Phone / 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization / Why Don't You Swap Your Old Phone For A Brand New One With MTN Trade-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by Jboy78(m): 1:43am On Jan 25, 2017
I have iPhone 5s and i want to swap it tecno C8 hw can I go about it and I will be given some little money, pls i need urgent reply. Thanks
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Jboy78:
I have iPhone 5s and i want to swap it tecno C8 hw can I go about it and I will be given some little money, pls i need urgent reply. Thanks

Can you swap with Samsung Ativ S (windows 8.1) plus cash?

Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jboy78:

how much for it?.. will yoh swap with infinix note 3..den u add litle money?... hit me in whatsapp 09092946016
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by jhaysen: 10:16am On May 12, 2017
I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 with both screens bad, how much would it be traded for?
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by imsirkay(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2017
I have Infinix note 2 what phone do you think it can be exchanged with
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by Israelcity: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
PLease is this advert still valid as at now. I want to swap my innjoo max 2 for either gionee or infinix
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by monimekaz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Me too I want to swap my infinix note2 with boom J8
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by COMPAQ(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
yomalex:
This is a good innovation but wait what will they do with the old phones? Refurbish and Resell? just thinking

Phones also contain some rare metals that can be sold if the phone is stripped down.
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by vickot234: 2:22am On Aug 19, 2017
do the accept phone that is fauity? Or phone that dosnt on
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by Shalom51(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
CAN I STILL SWAP MY TECNO M9
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by CaptainJay01(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
what about infinix note 3(5weeks old and no fault)?
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
I want to swap my itel5231(working perfectly) with 4000naira or 5000 naira for a good working android phone.anyone pls?
Re: All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One by bukunmi0173: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
CaptainJay01:
what about infinix note 3(5weeks old and no fault)?

Pls can you swap with Techno L9plus, New just 2 months old with tempered glass, no dent, no issue about it,
Hope your infinix support 4g network.
Beep me on WhatsApp or call me on 07033595605 to negotiate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Cheap 4G LTE Phones You Can Buy For Less Than 50k / New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.