Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Before You Blame Girls See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Blame Girls See This (1369 Views)

The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Girls, See Why Your Kitty-cats Smell Like Rotten Ice Fish (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Blame Girls See This by Tholudee(f): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin grin
All na joke o, don't take it personal

2 Shares

Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by ikbnice(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
ok
Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by prince9851(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Tholudee:
grin grin grin
money is not everthing
Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by prince9851(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Tholudee:
grin grin grin
money is not everything
Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by pussyAvenger: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tholudee:
grin grin grin
who would even spend his hard earned money on this kpomo lips....all na joke oo

Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin
Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
money over everything mehn grin
Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tholudee:
grin grin grin
so far I'm not stealing or blackmailing or waiting for who to depend on but hustling. I'm happy. lols
Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Money is nothing undecided

Tho I need it badly
Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Money is nothing undecided
Re: Before You Blame Girls See This by Whytelyon(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2016

The last thing any reasonable guy would do is when you have money, you let a girl know. grin I laugh in Russian. If she "dumps" you because you don't have money, just smile,leave her and let her go make mistakes she would regret later.

I'd advise any guy not to show any lady he has money, but live a rather simple life, have a small car, have an apartment of your own and get a small means of income and be happy. If she comes into your life for money, you'd know.... Nwanne just let her be.

The last girl I dated when things were good ended up jumping from one guy to another, these days, e day even hard am come whatsapp,even at that, she still day fall sweet mouth to all these fùck boys, and they are really winning.

I know she's learnt her lesson the hard way,but in space of time, she's going to know my worth. But I'd seriously advise, if you have $800bn USD, never show it. Instead use am chop well, and live fine.

(1) (Reply)

3 Secrets About Romantic Men / No Man On Earth Can Ever Satisfy A Woman Sexually – Says Rev. George / I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.