Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls (3592 Views)

Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2015
This present day Nigerian girls are like a computer virus. They enter into your life, scan your pockets, transfer your money, edit your mind, download problems, delete your happiness and if you are not careful they may SHUTDOWN your life!.

2 Likes

Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by mrpackager(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
embarassed
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by fuckshit: 3:25pm On May 26, 2015
the fυςking reason one needs a good fυςking “antivirus" & a fυςking “anti malware"; constantly updating them from time to time; for them bitçheş are fυςking crafty;

it's equally fυςking advisable one uses an “autorun remover" too, if one fυςking forgets to get the lastest update; so that it could stand as a fυςking last defense mechanism that will fυςking prevent them bitçheş from fυςking “auto running" your fυςking money & life grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2015
fuckshit:
the fυςking reason one needs a good fυςking “antivirus" & a fυςking “anti malware"; constantly updating them from time to time; for them bitçheş are fυςking crafty;

it's equally fυςking advisable one uses an “autorun remover" too, if one fυςking forgets to get the lastest update; so that it could stand as a fυςking last defense mechanism that will fυςking prevent them bitçheş from fυςking “auto running" your fυςking money & life grin grin
You made small chengele sense, but first of all, before i read this your comment, i kept seeing f'u'ck, f'u'c'k, f'u'c'k and thought it was arrant rubbish. Others would think this and not read your comment. Must you use f'u'c'k in every comment you make on nairaland because your name is fuc'kshit?

2 Likes

Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by youngberry001(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2015
chaiiiii!!!!!"may God save us with dem....ameen sad
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2015
youngberry001:
chaiiiii!!!!!"may God save us with dem....ameen sad
You get them many?
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by Slimmos(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2015
Avoid nigerian girls like plague
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by youngberry001(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
You get them many?
yea like 8 nd I need more cuz am a military man....copy that!!!!
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by nikkiehan(f): 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
u dnt judge a book by it cover. because some bdy has done all dat u mentioned up der for u nw means all Nigeria girls wil do d same
njuwo:
This present day Nigerian girls are like a computer virus. They enter into your life, scan your pockets, transfer your money, edit your mind, download problems, delete your happiness and if you are not careful they may SHUTDOWN your life!.
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by fuckshit: 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
You made small chengele sense, but first of all, before i read this your comment, i kept seeing f'u'ck, f'u'c'k, f'u'c'k and thought it was arrant rubbish. Others would think this and not read your comment. Must you use f'u'c'k in every comment you make on nairaland because your name is fuc'kshit?
a big fυςκing yes; I fυςκing love it; fυςκing enjoy it; it's fυςκing fun for me & I don't give a fυςκ what any human fυςκing thinks;

& if any human is fυςκing displeased with the fun I fυςking “exhibit" when i make comments on NL…

fυςk that şhit!!! fυςkşhıt is here to fυςking have fun & it's not fυςking mandatory that one must fυςking read my fυςking comments grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 6:36am On May 27, 2015
Slimmos:
Avoid nigerian girls like plague
And like Ebola o.
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2015
youngberry001:
yea like 8 nd I need more cuz am a military man....copy that!!!!
Na ontop them you take dey do your training?
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2015
nikkiehan:
u dnt judge a book by it cover. because some bdy has done all dat u mentioned up der for u nw means all Nigeria girls wil do d same
Wouldn't you do the same?
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2015
fuckshit:
a big fυςκing yes; I fυςκing love it; fυςκing enjoy it; it's fυςκing fun for me & I don't give a fυςκ what any human fυςκing thinks;

& if any human is fυςκing displeased with the fun I fυςking “exhibit" when i make comments on NL…

fυςk that şhit!!! fυςkşhıt is here to fυςking have fun & it's not fυςking mandatory that one must fυςking read my fυςking comments grin grin
Chai! Chineke! Is this how you speak in real life too?
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by youngberry001(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2015
njuwo:
Na ontop them you take dey do your training?
yor seems like dat bro""
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by nikkiehan(f): 6:54am On May 27, 2015
njuwo:
lailai I can neva do such. I'm nt a virus In someone's life I will rather add joy instead of adding sadness. dats just d truth
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by fuckshit: 7:19am On May 27, 2015
njuwo:
Chai! Chineke! Is this how you speak in real life too?
yea, same way in fυςking “real life"; but at the same time fυςking being mindful of my fυςking environment grin grin
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by nikkiehan(f): 7:36am On May 27, 2015
njuwo:
I can neva be a virus or a source of sadness to somone's life I rather add more joy instead of deleting his happiness. dats jst d truth.
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2015
nikkiehan:
I can neva be a virus or a source of sadness to somone's life I rather add more joy instead of deleting his happiness. dats jst d truth.
Out of the many, there are still few like you, i duff my hat for you, keep it up! The Lord is your strength. I pray you remain like this o and not be yoked by the Nigerian girls syndrome.
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2015
fuckshit:
yea, same way in fυςking “real life"; but at the same time fυςking being mindful of my fυςking environment grin grin
Being mindful of the environment. That means you don't use it on your boss at the office and you daddy and mummy at home?
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2015
nikkiehan:
lailai I can neva do such. I'm nt a virus In someone's life I will rather add joy instead of adding sadness. dats just d truth
Correct babe! That means you don't demand from your man like hell?
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2015
youngberry001:
yor seems like dat bro""
I hope it is not Nigerian girls o. They will just weaken your strength and you become small letter i.
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by Slimmos(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2015
njuwo:
And like Ebola o.
lolzzz, girl of dis generation worst pass devil
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by badassProdigy(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2015
lol...
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by fuckshit: 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
njuwo:
Being mindful of the environment. That means you don't use it on your boss at the office and you daddy and mummy at home?
fυςk!!! my father & mother; fυςking NO; my peers, colleague & boss fυςking YES; in the presence of clients; fυςking NO;

yes!!! my boss! it's free fυςking speech;
you could say his a fυςking “guru" when it fυςking comes to the use of the word fυςk grin grin
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by marcondo13: 4:02pm On May 27, 2015
njuwo:

That is, if you don't encounter the virus that will transform into a multi cellular organism, and run away with your computer!

1 Like

Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2015
marcondo13:

That is, if you don't encounter the virus that will transform into a multi cellular organism, and run away with your computer!
Expantiate more on this let me decode and download it into my medula oblongata.
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by njuwo(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!! my father & mother; fυςking NO; my peers, colleague & boss fυςking YES; in the presence of clients; fυςking NO;

yes!!! my boss! it's free fυςking speech;
you could say his a fυςking “guru" when it fυςking comes to the use of the word fυςk grin grin
Why don't you use it on your daddy and mummy?
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by xynerise: 6:54am On May 28, 2015
You losers come on here and cry shiit about Nigerian girls when in reality you are begging one Local Nigerian girl in your neighborhood for a relationship or even have one you are spending your school fees on.
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by fuckshit: 9:18am On May 28, 2015
njuwo:
Why don't you use it on your daddy and mummy?
dude!!! the same bloody fυςking reason you don't use it; now, fυςk off; grin grin
Re: Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2015
Njuwo, abi na wetin be ur name...e be like say u dor dey use style dey enter Romance section o! U dor run leave Jokes section abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? / How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage / I Cant Stop Laughing (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.