Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage (3693 Views)

5 Major Reasons For Men Weakness In Bed / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by treese: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
my intelligent sweet hubby is a good guy no doubt. in his own way he has being the best these past 3years. we all have flaws and that has resulted to a lot of resolved and unresolved issues but still on still 3years don waka we still dey carry go. now here is the big BUT; he loves BIG ass women. chai, in my life i haven't met such addiction to ass loving like its the key to his success. to the point that am almost investing my money into herbs to mk my ass which is a little bit big to bigger just so he be satisfied. but then he says and i quote "no matter how big ur ass is men will always appreciate other bigger ones, its just a man thing u cant help it". i know every man has woman palace weaknesses but so far I haven't Caught my hubby in the act tho smtimes I feel a smell a rat due to things I see on his phone eventually after deep woman research it ends up not bin a rat. however I have tried to manage his weaknesses,, now that he is leaving for SA soon am a little concerned, just 3 days ago I saw a chat on his phone which isn't more than the usual,but this one get as e be small, he said and I quote "my juice in your rectum" according to him he said its a usual thing every man says but it doesn't necessarily mean he meant it, am a little concerned, this lady am talking about is based in SA, I think he found her on Facebook, so he sent her pic to his cousin who is also based in SA and he states and I quote "find this girl" now may be His cousin eventually found her profile and sent it to my husband so he was able to chat with her, thatz when he said this stuff about his juice in her rectum. sm hurt, I doubt if he understands why I should cos he feels its not Like u caught Me sleeping with her, okie, not that I have seen worse, but their is nothing about a woman with big ass I haven't seen on his phone, either his friends send the picture of a big ass girl and he analyses it or he is busy praising a woman with big ass. we tried to talk about it,though he said he was sorry. but sorry don't make it right. it hurts and now I feel when he eventually leaves for SA. it might be over, cos I hear thatz the land of asses. tho he assured me that he is just a king of talk but no action. that sounds Like a term to just calm me down. he kips his phones locked I just always find a way to hack into it by getting his P word one way or another. and then once he finds out she has it he changes it instantly. well am getting used to that. but I want u all to advice me especially the the men who talks but no action. should I see any one who also knows any good counsellor, kindly share numbers wiv me cos we might have to see one to help me move after incidence as this in marriages that almost keep ur tots at work. we aren't having any issues right now cos he has apologised and i have moved on no time for unnecessary grudges. but my mind don't get over the fact that his weakness is taking a toll on his habit and her might just fall victim of these South african bigass title who will desperately throw it at you, even pastors who aren't under the anointing will fall not to talk of ordinary men who can't remember the last time they read their bibles. i dont want to loose my man to infidelty. i want to help him get over his weakness if possible
Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by Donemc(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2016
I understand your fears..but if you think that your husband is not faithful, call him and talk to him.,but don't shout at him.
Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by marshalcarter: 11:17pm On May 01, 2016
Pls....whosoever understand better should break it down undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
**Glory Be To The Lord** Halleluyah
Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On May 01, 2016
Learn to pray and pray so mch and so hard a wife shd naturally b a prayer warrior just pray nobody can help u except God trust me no body can cos if God doesnt build with u u only building in vain

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by treese: 3:01am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
Learn to pray and pray so mch and so hard a wife shd naturally b a prayer warrior just pray nobody can help u except God trust me no body can cos if God doesnt build with u u only building in vain

u just said it all. he needs prayers. hnnnmmm. I know thatz d only way out for me at this point. I wish it didn't have to be tho.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by halfricanadian(f): 3:09am On May 02, 2016
treese:

u just said it all. he needs prayers. hnnnmmm. I know thatz d only way out for me at this point. I wish it didn't have to be tho.

Yes pray nd sorry about that sometimes you have to think out of the box to keep such a man he likes ladies with big bum? U too work out does ladies he is goin out to me kill deir butts off in d gym do so.
Whenever u get d info of him trying to fancy anoda girl make ursef twice as mch as attractive dan d oda lady dress decent bt classy look hot smell nice.
Give ur husband a run for his time he wud b busy with u wen u posses all he wants you can get natural vaginal tightening product herbal ones u kno make sure every time he goes in its tighter dan d last time he went in.
Make ur home lively tell jokes play with him just do fun stuffs play games with him.just make ur home very lively trust me even if he travels to SA but he remembers u ow u make him
Feel at home ur jokes love nd care cos he cant get dat from hustling girls dey are concerned bou d payment even if he is to stay 6weeks just cos of who u are to him he myt use just use 2 days nd come bck to u.
I have come to realise its d way a married woman manage her home dat determines her husband love for dat home if ur home is filled with laughter nd joy no man will leave not even ur husband relatives wink
But at d end still pray ok

i can only advise a woman to do dat for her husband bt never shd a lady change her skin or shape for boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by ehix89(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2016
I fear for you dear cause all actions first playground is ones head
Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by Nobody: 7:08am On May 02, 2016
It's not your duty to 'pray' him out of his lust for women or cheating. Women should realize this. Men, know that too. No one's responsible for you acting aright. She doesn't have to turn a prayer warrior for you to think right. Be responsible for your actions/inaction. Tenku sad

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by gozzlin: 7:28am On May 02, 2016
There's no doubt that your hubby will sleep with as many big booty chicks as possible when he gets to SA. Trust me, it's inevitable. Once he gets to SA, with you far away here in Nigeria, he'll be compelled to indulge in his fantasies. In fact he's been cheating on you all along, even though you've not been able to catch him red-handed. The signs are all too glaring. So, being very far away from your prying eyes will give him the liberty to bed as many of the big booty ladies as he wants.

The sooner you accept the inevitability of him sleeping with other women in SA, the better it'll be for your peace of mind. Just pray he'll not dump you for a lady with a bigger as5 and that he'll always come back to you. And I'll advise you to pack an ample roll of condoms in his bag. That'll pass an important message to him 'cos HIV is rampant over there.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by GoldenJAT(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2016
you knew this right from the start of the relationship? if yes... then nothing can b done..... u better not get worried over him.. cos de more u try 2 please him,d more you gotta fail.. if he comes home,pays the children school fees, make luv2u, and take care of you... then stop worrying....... KARMA will haunt him sumday.
Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by DipoDee: 8:36am On May 02, 2016
Dear Treese,

Your hubby will not only BANG a lot of hot, huge, juicy asses in SA...he is also likely to come home with HIV/AIDS.

So, choose your prayer points very well, God who has not rescued little children getting killed all over the world will have time to stop your husband from cheating huh!

Pray for yourself, pray to increase your self-esteem and self-worth as a woman, and pray you don't contact STDs and HIV from your Ukwu-loving husband.

That Nigga don't deserve your prayers, forget the hypocrisy in Nigeria and the constant washing-away of a Woman's self-esteem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by DipoDee: 8:40am On May 02, 2016
GoldenJAT:
KARMA will haunt him sumday

...one thing I don't get about some dirty, cheating men is...if a man knows that he Loves Big Asses, why not marry a woman with a big ass, why marry one with small/medium sized ass only to end up hurting the wife.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by GoldenJAT(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2016
DipoDee:

...one thing I don't get about some dirty, cheating men is...if a man knows that he Loves Big Asses, why not marry a woman with a big ass, why marry one with small/medium sized ass only to end up hurting the wife.
its quite unfortunate that some people, both men and women, are so insensitive 2d plight of their partner....... been emotionally wrecked is 1 very bad form of punishment.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by Qualer: 9:23am On May 02, 2016
treese:

PRAYERS....mmmhhhhhhhh....

SA chicks be like......

Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by Aquariann: 9:30am On May 02, 2016
Una no dey ever learn... Don't bring your marriage/relationship issues to social media. Na crazy ideas people go give una. Person don dey tell you say e go carry HIV come back sef. Smh.

If you must talk to someone, i believe on your wedding day you had sponsors? As in, older couples who signed the wedding register with you? These are couples you both look up to and accord respect? These are the people you should consult first, not even your parents who might be biased. That's supposed to be part of their duty.

Well i don't know about your church, but that's the duty of sponsors in mine. They look out for younger couples.

BTW, if i remember you very well aunty Treese, your husband is a Nairalander. Make una carry una matter go talk for una bedroom. Abi na for NL una two meet?
Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by Adasun(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2016
Qualer:

PRAYERS....mmmhhhhhhhh....
SA chicks be like......
shocked shocked shocked egbamioooo!!!

Why una the tempt person like this na
*do sign of the cross*
Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by Mopricelezz(f): 11:22am On May 02, 2016
This una marriage needs God's intervention, few days ago, it was your husband complaining about you chatting with a man. Today, its you been afraid your hubby might follow those big-bootied SA girls. Indeed, when the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do? I don't know how you both met, but from your stories, its obvious a lot of things that make marriage work are lacking in your marriage. Seems to me like he just married you cos you were preggy.. My sister, you have a lot to do. Truly there is nothing God cannot do, while you ask God to restore your home, also work on you. Work on your self esteem, don't make him feel like you are nothing without him. The Lord is your strength.
Re: How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage by KillerBeauty(f): 12:20pm On May 02, 2016
As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is. Ur husband is definitely gonna cheat on you with a phatass chick. Deal with it

(1) (Reply)

How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body / You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... / 20 Things Every Beardless Guy Can Relate To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.