Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

She Said No Sex Until Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No Sex Until Marriage (3039 Views)

Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 11:13am On May 27, 2015
Daviewonder:

God have mercy!! Bros u get conscience? This one is too much oo! I hail you oo
How far bros? That woman is a tranny and a victim of shut down, so i have to quickly execute her lest she spreads her virus all over this section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 11:46am On May 27, 2015
MrsCh!tma, where are thou? Still trying to get a come back, as usual, which is always lame, aren`t you?
Spit out all ur vernoms... I`m eager to launch a final blow, i want to anihilate you for once.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by mizcalvina(f): 12:35pm On May 27, 2015
Dnarvaez:
MrsCh!tma, where are thou? Still trying to get a come back, as usual, which is always lame, aren`t you?
Spit out all ur vernoms... I`m eager to launch a final blow, i want to anihilate you for once.
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by janengozi(f): 1:59pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:
Good for her. You could have self serviced if you couldn't wait. It would only take you 2 minutes.

Too bad and I hope she find a good man that REALLY love her.

pls I would like us to talk privately
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by femzi007(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day my great people please I have an issue wwoth my girlfriend she said no sex until marriage and am a kind of person that has high drive for sex I begged her not to allow me cheat on her since she has what I want from a girl she refuse and I don't want to double date coz I love her now I had sex with a prostitute and she found out now she said she doesn't want to see me ever in her life please girls in the house is DAT decision she took d right one and guys please is anything bad in wat I did??
I begged her but she refuse

No sex?who does that.. well if she gives u constant money for olosho ministry, den no problem cheesy
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 27, 2015
mizcalvina:
grin grin grin grin
:-P:-P:-P:-P
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
mizcalvina:
grin grin grin grin
:-P:-P:-P:-P
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
janengozi:

pls I would like us to talk privately

Okay.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 2:58pm On May 27, 2015
femzi007:

No sex?who does that.. well if she gives u constant money for olosho ministry, den no problem cheesy

Those who want to wait until marriage does the no sex thing.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by vjsmiles: 3:44pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Are you high on cvnt weed? I applaud the girl for standing up for what she wants and you called that shallow? Bish invest in hooked on phonics and dictionary you vapid nigga!

Did that bish leave you? Do you think I told that smart bish to leave your vapid ass?

I might have! Now what bish?!

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by marcondo13: 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day my great people please I have an issue wwoth my girlfriend she said no sex until marriage and am a kind of person that has high drive for sex I begged her not to allow me cheat on her since she has what I want from a girl she refuse and I don't want to double date coz I love her now I had sex with a prostitute and she found out now she said she doesn't want to see me ever in her life please girls in the house is DAT decision she took d right one and guys please is anything bad in wat I did??
I begged her but she refuse
You have to set down and have a heart to heart talk with her. If na chop and clean mouth, your mission don spoil.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:
She is right !
what do u stand for? Based on beliefs

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Marriage Proposal Of The Year. / "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.