Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217226 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
philfearon:

From all ramifications, I do..
The bible tried so hard to make Jesus look great,but it never worked out..He ended up just being what he is," an errand boy!"
From the bible,his exaltation was just sitting at the right hand of his daddy.Now what the hell was that? Was he sitting at his left hand before? or is it that he needed to prove himself?
If the later,why does he have to prove himself?
This still goes back to the fact that The biblical Satan ranked higher than him..Even the bible records that Satan was the most beautifully made;in otherwise,the biblical God took out special time to create Satan..
let me be honest with you, in all indication you are right, you just lack what i call CHRISTIAN MORALITY", lol you call Jesus an errand boy in all indication yea you right.

Just that a Christian, or spiritually conscious person wont put it that way.

#guy yhu harsh *walahi*.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Make i no lie, when it comes to Christianity #guy all of una harsh, chai. Someone just called Jesus an errand boy. No wonder christains fear yhu guys, that BRUTALITY IN YOUR LOGIC.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Mellin could you please enlighten us on the danger associated with reading Six and seven books of Mose.
recently downloaded both but folks are saying negative things about reading it.....
thank!!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
chalantmike:
Make i no lie, when it comes to Christianity #guy all of una harsh, chai. Someone just called Jesus an errand boy. No wonder christains fear yhu guys, that BRUTALITY IN YOUR LOGIC.
That's why an atheist or satanist will always triumph over a christian in a verbal fight. You yourself would agree with me that the bible just doesn't make sense logically.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tjayjosh:

You know nothing. Your carnal mind can never let you comprehend the scriptures or the things of the spirit.
You know,instead of attacking me,you could at least refute what I said with better knowledge..
But Nah,u can't..All I said is what the bible said but your blindness won't allow u to see that...

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
chalantmike:
let me be honest with you, in all indication you are right, you just lack what i call CHRISTIAN MORALITY", lol you call Jesus an errand boy in all indication yea you right.

Just that a Christian, or spiritually conscious person wont put it that way.

#guy yhu harsh *walahi*.
Lol..
What most people don't understand is that the bible was not written for us...
All the good things the bible corrupted to self-glorify itself are lost and cannot even be salvaged..
One thing is sure though,the bible is just another piece of literary work that was over hyped..
If there is a Jesus,it is not that biblical one.
The biblical God is no different from our Igbo God Kamalu or Greek God Zeus!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
chalantmike:
i guess yhu understood it in yhur way, but those where no the terms i wud have errand boy and the rest, but you get exactly what am saying, cause that is exactly what happened in the bible. Except for the satan being greater than jesus, theres to prove to suggest that.

Satan banished Prince of heaven,by law where ever you banished too, you own that territory true or false.?

Words like prince, light has been used biblically to describe both satan and Jesus in the bible as a form of referencing. DO YOU NEED THE VERSES?

THAT WOULD THAT BOTH ENTITY ARE /WERE PROBABLY EQUAL IN RANK.

IF YOU HAD TAKEN YOUR TIME TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, YHU SO DESPERATELY CONDEMN, I ASSURE YOU WOULD GET CONFLICT IN BELIEVE. spending more trying to understand it than condenm it abeg, so i that i would make sense to yhu.
THIS is former example i gave before. ESAU AND JACOB, ISAAC AND ISHMAEL, ABSALOM( a self proclaim prince....a rebel). you got it bro
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
philfearon:

You know,instead of attacking me,you could at least refute what I said with better knowledge..
But Nah,u can't..All I said is what the bible said but your blindness won't allow u to see that...
You are the one who is blind and can't see what is right in front of you. It is a real predicament for anyone who tries to understand things from the bible in a grammatical-historical literal context.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Buhariwin because of that rubbish you posted, i hand you over to the messenger of satan torment you until you retrace and repent
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Great0 lol. U sound deranged. Wat do u say is ur problem. Y are u jerking off to my handle. Are u alright? Cos I told u d obvious? Hehehehe. U don dey think am since. U no reply me for d page wey I post am, na now u dey reply me. Keep being foooolish. Na u wan send d prince of satan? Y are u even dis stvpid. I prophesied u will be an atheist. Dats all. And u are spewing gibberish here. Watever u wish on me will be sent back to ur and ur generation a thousand times over. U will never know peace. NEVER. Anybody dat wishes trash to me will die a miserable death b4 d year runs out. Try me. I no be mellin wey dey forgive oo. Am more mean to fooools.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why we make mistakes in life is not been able to understand what we read. And we don't care to question.

HE THAT IS IN YOU IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS ON THE WORLD..

many don't understand this phrase at all. The real you is the HE. The body is a vessel housing the HE.. Why would you invite another alien to house him starving the real YOU...
I have read some arguments here and all I see are confused fellows who are bent on protecting a white man invented God leaving himself to suffer. Why? Despite many points I stated here some don't seem to understand what's actually going on. Mellin himself is a very wise guy judging from some of his comments here even tho he has some anger issues. I see all fighting and protecting a god but can't fight to protect the HE in him.
The truth of the matter is not all will agree with my point but first give yourself a trial. Ancient people don't leave messages in stones and mountains for nothing. We never include anything in scrolls or books that's because we already know what we know and we are protecting it. How many of here has ever seen books on some pagan practises or rituals. I bet none. There is a reason for that. We have been protecting what the whites has been trying to break for centuries. Go figure... Think for yourselves.

I have 4 sons and 2 daughters. I and my wife promise not to indoctrinate our children. We allow them to grow up and then we taught them our beliefs and others and ask them to chose the path to follow. I so much respect the universal law of freewill. That we did before each one enter into higher institution to study. My first son chose what I taught him and he applied it. The other followed their mum belief. My first son after graduating decided he want s to be a business man. I settled him. Today he is a force not to reckon with when it comes to wealth. The others followed their mum belief are still yet to stand. When I try to talk to them they simply tell me God's time is the best. I will just smile but in this case they will have to blame themselves for any thing that happens. It's there choice after all. I won't go into what happens after some years but today they are back to their roots. They tried to blame their mum but then I reminded them they made the choice not their mum..

About satanism.. Hahaha... What ever you want in life they will do it for you. Esp protecting you in the astral. But when it comes to material things you will have to work with some powerful sigils which anytime you used it a big bunch of energies will definitely leave you.. All they want i# your energies and nothing else. And when you give in your blood it's an automatic invitation for them to come anytime to collect energy you have accumulated and then leave. I can go on and on. But my point is you are very much stronger than them and they fear the day you discover it.....

Sit quietly and affirm am connecting to my inner self.... NOTE =your innerself knows when you are ready to wake. You can't have another being possessing you at the same time trying to connect to your inner self it doesn't work. It's only when you are free from the beings you invited into your temple only then you can connect to yourself and have a nice better chat.

There is no harm raising the kundalini. Check around you you will hardly see any black man complained of negative things happening the moment he tried to raise it. It's natural. For the whites you have to visualise and vibrate a certain word or hold a certain mudra which can take years thereby frustrating you to quit but we blacks it's different. Give the command and it's done. I raised my kundalini in just 3 weeks after activating all of my chakras same as my children. Like I stated before it just plain simple and natural and no stress whatsoever. No altar, no black clothes or any other colour. No statue, just the 4 elements. When connected ask your aura to expand it will immediately expand to the fullest. It's plain simple but then it will be hard for you to accept who you are.

This will be all I can share to help you all. It's now for you to decide. And know no one will help you expect YOU.

GOODLUCK TO YOU

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Less I forget. Before you sleep this night ask yourself this question and the answer will come

Why don't they teach you your history in schools or anything about Africa spirituality, Gods and Goddesses... But only about white spirituality, gods and goddess. Even when it's clear all was stolen from your history.

Why do you have an English name among your names but they don't have your cultural name among theirs.
And why you prefer been known by your English name rather than your native name.
They are simply erasing your /our history

Ask yourself, nd pay attention to your system. If the answer you give yourself makes you uncomfortable then the answer is false.

Reconnect to the real you.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ganjafama:
That's why an atheist or satanist will always triumph over a christian in a verbal fight. You yourself would agree with me that the bible just doesn't make sense logically.
lol logic differs, it depends on what degree of logic you talking about, if yhu are to scratch the surface of logic, yes it doesn't make sense, in the sense that 1+1=2 ba.

But when it come to find x, sortof equation, the mysteries, the bible make perfect sense and has no fault.

Problems most Christians r 1+1 Christians, thats why they no match for yhu.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Awoofawo:
Mellin could you please enlighten us on the danger associated with reading Six and seven books of Mose.
recently downloaded both but folks are saying negative things about reading it.....
thank!!!
Please do not read those - they are very suicidal. All the contents, like many other works of the Jews, are so corrupted that they place you against the gods. The contents are created on purpose to blaspheme the gods. This can make them hostile and appear as monsters and this could in turn lead to very unpleasant experiences.
For example, using nine foot circle, name of jehova and a permission to depart is very insulting to the gods.
In breif, always read with scepticsm any religious works authored by the Jews - almost all serve their purpose. If they couldn't paint Satan as the bad guy by their fairy tale in the bible, they alternatively use these Jewish authored books to set u against father Satan and his wonderful demons and make them look bad. Don't even dabble into those because you would also end up dealing with wicked entities that are not of Satan (angels and greys are notorious for being hostile and anti-human). Many have either died or run mad, doing this.
You can read up on jos website for a guide. Cheers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Latiffjohn:
Less I forget. Before you sleep this night ask yourself this question and the answer will come

Why don't they teach you your history in schools or anything about Africa spirituality, Gods and Goddesses... But only about white spirituality, gods and goddess. Even when it's clear all was stolen from your history.

Why do you have an English name among your names but they don't have your cultural name among theirs.
And why you prefer been known by your English name rather than your native name.
They are simply erasing your /our history

Ask yourself, nd pay attention to your system. If the answer you give yourself makes you uncomfortable then the answer is false.

Reconnect to the real you.

thank u so much sir. U don't really know wat and how u saved me. Am indeed very grateful. Now am back to my roots. Am grateful for dat. I had been doubting my roots a little bt somehow u pointed me to d right direction. Pls stay and enlighten us more. Most ppl here are willing to learn. I can open a new thread so dat u can enlighten ppl who want to learn and grow.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
making sense.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tjayjosh:

You are the one who is blind and can't see what is right in front of you. It is a real predicament for anyone who tries to understand things from the bible in a grammatical-historical literal context.
Help me to see sir..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
philfearon:
Help me to see sir..
You need the holy spirit in you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Latiffjohn:
Why we make mistakes in life is not been able to understand what we read. And we don't care to question.

many don't understand this phrase at all. The real you is the HE. The body is a vessel housing the HE.. Why would you invite another alien to house him starving the real YOU...
I have read some arguments here and all I see are confused fellows who are bent on protecting a white man invented God leaving himself to suffer. Why? Despite many points I stated here some don't seem to understand what's actually going on. Mellin himself is a very wise guy judging from some of his comments here even tho he has some anger issues. I see all fighting and protecting a god but can't fight to protect the HE in him.
The truth of the matter is not all will agree with my point but first give yourself a trial. Ancient people don't leave messages in stones and mountains for nothing. We never include anything in scrolls or books that's because we already know what we know and we are protecting it. How many of here has ever seen books on some pagan practises or rituals. I bet none. There is a reason for that. We have been protecting what the whites has been trying to break for centuries. Go figure... Think for yourselves.

I have 4 sons and 2 daughters. I and my wife promise not to indoctrinate our children. We allow them to grow up and then we taught them our beliefs and others and ask them to chose the path to follow. I so much respect the universal law of freewill. That we did before each one enter into higher institution to study. My first son chose what I taught him and he applied it. The other followed their mum belief. My first son after graduating decided he want s to be a business man. I settled him. Today he is a force not to reckon with when it comes to wealth. The others followed their mum belief are still yet to stand. When I try to talk to them they simply tell me God's time is the best. I will just smile but in this case they will have to blame themselves for any thing that happens. It's there choice after all. I won't go into what happens after some years but today they are back to their roots. They tried to blame their mum but then I reminded them they made the choice not their mum..

About satanism.. Hahaha... What ever you want in life they will do it for you. Esp protecting you in the astral. But when it comes to material things you will have to work with some powerful sigils which anytime you used it a big bunch of energies will definitely leave you.. All they want i# your energies and nothing else. And when you give in your blood it's an automatic invitation for them to come anytime to collect energy you have accumulated and then leave. I can go on and on. But my point is you are very much stronger than them and they fear the day you discover it.....

Sit quietly and affirm am connecting to my inner self.... NOTE =your innerself knows when you are ready to wake. You can't have another being possessing you at the same time trying to connect to your inner self it doesn't work. It's only when you are free from the beings you invited into your temple only then you can connect to yourself and have a nice better chat.

There is no harm raising the kundalini. Check around you you will hardly see any black man complained of negative things happening the moment he tried to raise it. It's natural. For the whites you have to visualise and vibrate a certain word or hold a certain mudra which can take years thereby frustrating you to quit but we blacks it's different. Give the command and it's done. I raised my kundalini in just 3 weeks after activating all of my chakras same as my children. Like I stated before it just plain simple and natural and no stress whatsoever. No altar, no black clothes or any other colour. No statue, just the 4 elements. When connected ask your aura to expand it will immediately expand to the fullest. It's plain simple but then it will be hard for you to accept who you are.

This will be all I can share to help you all. It's now for you to decide. And know no one will help you expect YOU.

GOODLUCK TO YOU
This is really insightful sir..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tjayjosh:

You need the holy spirit in you.
How do one get the holy spirit into themselves sir?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by jumainsexy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Great0 lol. U sound deranged. Wat do u say is ur problem. Y are u jerking off to my handle. Are u alright? Cos I told u d obvious? Hehehehe. U don dey think am since. U no reply me for d page wey I post am, na now u dey reply me. Keep being foooolish. Na u wan send d prince of satan? Y are u even dis stvpid. I prophesied u will be an atheist. Dats all. And u are spewing gibberish here. Watever u wish on me will be sent back to ur and ur generation a thousand times over. U will never know peace. NEVER. Anybody dat wishes trash to me will die a miserable death b4 d year runs out. Try me. I no be mellin wey dey forgive oo. Am more mean to fooools.
gringringrin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
PRIDEous. No humbleness to mercy
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Great0:

PRIDEous. No humbleness to mercy
do u deserve mercy frm me? Lol. Just refrain frm insulting me. Av never wished u evil b4. Have I?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't know if it's me or something bringing me back here to break down things...

I want to explain the reason for weed.
Like I said before the government didn't banned it for nothing.
Don't ever compare natural grass(weed) to whites hard drugs mixed with chemicals. Never.

Weed is something we created and programmed to raise high energy. Not the highest of it but it serves well. Weed contains the 4 elements in it. It's gotten from EARTH and also sand, leaves represent the EARTH ELEMENT.
before it grows it drinks water which helps and fastens growth WATER ELEMENT is present both in the leaves.
After dried,and arranged with rizla, you will have to light it with FIRE. and it keeps burning till it finishes. Which represents the FIRE ELEMENT..
Last is the smoke that pops out from it which represents the AIR ELEMENT.

NOW THE SMOKE YOU TAKE INSIDE TO YOUR SYSTEM GOES DIRECTLY TO THE ROOT, SACRAL, SOLAR PLEXUS AND HEART CHAKRA TO EMPOWER AND GIVE IT EXCESSIBE ENERGY WHICH CAN BE CHANNEL TO ANYTHING BY JUST EMITTING AND DISCHARGINN THE ENERGY

Now too much of it is bad. Cos I can't believe one can overfeed himself then why will you over smoke yourself. A little your system can carry is OK. And it's from these energy you can easily activate all the chakras. You can use only weed and forget about surrounding your inner circle with black candles and incense etc. One or two draw of weed daily is OK. But if already you are now a chair you already know your guage.. Remember your inner self is most vibrant and active during the hours of 12am to 3am. Whatever thing you decree either for yourself or some else he gets in fullness. Your mind is the tool so powerful you can even at that time destroy an enemy or clear yourself from any negative energies accumulated for the day. REMEMBER what you decree so it will be but channelling negative energy to an awaken soul won't work cos you can destroy you. A black person you see is you and him you. Remember that that's why you need to show love. When you do you showed love to yourself too.

The white knew these but you a black man don't know that's why they arrest you for smoking it or even jailing you but doesn't when you smoke cigarette or ciga or the ones you call shisha

When you are fully connected ask yourself the highest source of energy you will know. It's a secret that has been guided in our hearts or soul for centuries. That's why you can hardly see such in any book.

We blacks writes down all we know in our dna and not in scrolls or books to be stealing and used against us.

Time to time I will e coming here to drop some few hints. But always ask your innerself to get most of your answers.

YOU ARE GREATNESS. OPEN UP YOUR PACKS IT'S TIME. WAIT ON NO ONE TO SAVE OUR WORLD COS YOU ALREADY COME TO SAVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Latiffjohn:

GOODLUCK TO YOU

Sir, I agree with almost everything u hv stated except the part that states Satan and the gods of hell are only interested in collecting or harvesting your energies. Some satanists give their energies of their own accord to Satan and lilith as a show of gratitude and support for the ongoing spiritual war, but this is done only with your consent and NOT without it.
There's a higher purpose in satanism, and that is the acquisition of spiritual knowledge and self-empowerment. Satan fortunately is liberal with imparting such knowledge and is more interested in liberating humans from the exploitation and servitude we had been subjected to for thousands of years by the Jews and their accomplices(enemy gods). So one can safely say that they are our helpers and they relate with us in a selfless manner.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
philfearon:

How do one get the holy spirit into themselves sir?
YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the spirit is spirit. Marvel not that i said unto thee, ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the spirit (John 3:6-cool.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
If people can believe latiffjohn then they can believe anything.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2015
samsard:
If people can believe latiffjohn then they can believe anything.

lol...

Just passing by though
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 28, 2015
smiley No insults unlike mellin. making sense
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ebony7: 1:22am On Oct 28, 2015
philfearon:

Lol..
What most people don't understand is that the bible was not written for us...
All the good things the bible corrupted to self-glorify itself are lost and cannot even be salvaged..
One thing is sure though,the bible is just another piece of literary work that was over hyped..
If there is a Jesus,it is not that biblical one.
The biblical God is no different from our Igbo God Kamalu or Greek God Zeus!
Jesus Christ!
Lord have Mercy!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by chinasing: 2:20am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=Latiffjohn post=39419066]Why we make mistakes in life is not been able to understand what we read. And we don't care to question.

Pardon my ignorance but if I were your daughter and didn't know anything about her roots, what would you advise me to do. Unfortunately I live in the white man's land and have not been home for decades. Could you maybe start a new thread and give us basic step by step How to gain this knowledge, please.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Tjayjosh:

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the spirit is spirit. Marvel not that i said unto thee, ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the spirit (John 3:6-cool.
How does one get born again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.