Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217312 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are withnesses (Acts 2:32).

But if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you. He that raised up christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his spirit that dwelleth in you (Romans 8:11).

Therefore doth my father love me, because i lay down my life, that i might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but i lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and i have power to take it again. This commandment have i recieved of my father (John 10:17-18). GOD DIED, AND GOD RAISED HIMSELF FROM THE DEAD.

What you have written here is crap. Load of bollocks. Complete rubbish and it doesn't make any sense. Of course, it's complete foolishness to those who are perishing.
1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
edogho:
Guy, d tin no tire u?
As in ehn, these guys are total clowns..
that's y I don't like wasting time with them...

see talk "God died n raised himself from dead" ... samsard no go see dis one now o, na my dear pseudoscience e go dey pursue....

Zedric, do me a favour n give dat guy correct e-knock for dat him mumu head.. Dahs y I said some niggaz need physical beating...

n for his mind he dey smart. yeye dey smell
as in ehn. A 'dead' god that should have been inactive still had enough conciousness to result himself. Is that death or sleep? Do they worship that really feels the need to exalt himself? People sef
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
knowyaself2:

Sir, I agree with almost everything u hv stated except the part that states Satan and the gods of hell are only interested in collecting or harvesting your energies. Some satanists give their energies of their own accord to Satan and lilith as a show of gratitude and support for the ongoing spiritual war, but this is done only with your consent and NOT without it.
There's a higher purpose in satanism, and that is the acquisition of spiritual knowledge and self-empowerment. Satan fortunately is liberal with imparting such knowledge and is more interested in liberating humans from the exploitation and servitude we had been subjected to for thousands of years by the Jews and their accomplices(enemy gods). So one can safely say that they are our helpers and they relate with us in a selfless manner.

Didn't see dis until recently but whenever u come online, please help me address the bolded.

what do they need our energies for? Thought they already had abundant energies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
knowyaself2:

Please do not read those - they are very suicidal. All the contents, like many other works of the Jews, are so corrupted that they place you against the gods. The contents are created on purpose to blaspheme the gods. This can make them hostile and appear as monsters and this could in turn lead to very unpleasant experiences.
For example, using nine foot circle, name of jehova and a permission to depart is very insulting to the gods.
In breif, always read with scepticsm any religious works authored by the Jews - almost all serve their purpose. If they couldn't paint Satan as the bad guy by their fairy tale in the bible, they alternatively use these Jewish authored books to set u against father Satan and his wonderful demons and make them look bad. Don't even dabble into those because you would also end up dealing with wicked entities that are not of Satan (angels and greys are notorious for being hostile and anti-human). Many have either died or run mad, doing this.
You can read up on jos website for a guide. Cheers

Thank for the your taking time to reply. I appreciate it. Will do as you advised. I remember Mellin making hint about same thing but can't recall where on the thread. Just want to be sure, thanks!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
edogho:

Didn't see dis until recently but whenever u come online, please help me address the bolded.

what do they need our energies for? Thought they already had abundant energies...
I thought you people called Satan, your creator, that creat all things include energies. How come he still need energies from human for war.
Truth is revealing itself. Some cannot see it cause of spiritual blindness of their heart.
Satan is a creature who has a limit.

Some who are here are forcing and struggling themselves to become a satanist which was not what they were created for.
They are listening to some people who are naturally demon in human body sent from the bottomless pit to fulfills the spiritual deception programed by their father, the devil...dragon controlled by queen of heaven....woman of sin.

My people come out of it that ye may not be the partakers of her sin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
edogho:

I thought you people called Satan, your creator, that creat all things include energies. How come he still need energies from human for war.
Truth is revealing itself. Some cannot see it cause of spiritual blindness of their heart.

Some who are here are forcing and struggling themselves to become a satanist which was not what they were created for.
They are listening to some people who are naturally demon in human body sent from the bottomless pit to fulfills the spiritual deception programed by their father, the devil...dragon controlled by queen of heaven....woman of sin.

My people come out of it that ye may not be the partakers of her sin.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Daewoods(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Great0:

My people come out of it that ye may not be the partakers of her sin.
Bro, you and your kind should come out of the thread, so as not to partake of the sin... what are you ppl still doing here?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Oh goodness, some are really lost..

Every religious gods including Jesus, Allah, Satan, name it are extraterrestrial beings created by white beings when they tried to reprogram themselves through genetic engineering to have a long life span like we blacks do have then. They wanted immortality which wasn't given to them by yacub /yahweh and the 60,000 elohims. Religion is not meant for black people get that.? Yacub or yahweh and the 60,000 elohims are black scientists. This was the part of the reason I said you should go figure. Ask the he that is in you which is you cos he already knows and has these answers. Some extraterrestrial are in human form. They left and inhabited other stars out there. The story of nibiru are false. Such thing don't exist. It's all part of the game to make sure you never wake up. The annunakis etc stories are false.

The man we all know as Jesus is yeshua a black man. There will be a judgment day but for other races and not for black people. REMEMBER we are not subject to the laws of the universe. We are the universe. Go figure..

Some comments I see in here made me to write this. You are accusing people of forcing themselves to be Satanist, something they were not created to be. What about you? Are you better than them? From my experience in life satanism is better than every other religion created by whites. But it's not for us. You are no better than the people you attack. Your case might be even worse. Did you chose the oath you are in or your pare to chose for you? Go figure what you are doing. You can defend a white man religion but you know nothing about your own black religion or spirituality.. We all must one day realise we have been sleeping.. But don't attack fellow black because if religion cos the very black person you are attacking is still you and you him.

The supreme creator of all is the black people as one. The mother goddess of earth is us as one. The mind of God been expanded. We kept ourselves in this for 6000 years after which we all we come together to judge the very people we created to be part of the universe. That's why I said never force anyone to accept a belief. It was destined by us and it shall come to pass. The awakening must hit everyone. I repeat is a MUST.. But some must have been hit and they don't know yet. The pyramids in this whole earth was built by black people and not extraterrestrials. The enki and enlil stories never happened. It's all part of it. If you don't fall for this religious group you must surely fall for another.

Africans don't write books on spirituality it's in us....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Great0:

God slaughters all
Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the
baby-killer slaughters all
Egyptian firstborn children
and cattle because their king
was stubborn.

God kills 14,000 people for
complaining that God keeps
killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the
Israelites complain that God
is killing too many of them.
So, God sends a plague that
kills 14,000 more of them.

Genocide after genocide
after genocide.

God has 42 children
mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some
kids tease the prophet Elisha,
and God sends bears to
dismember them. (Newer
cosmetic translations say the
bears “maul” the children,
but the original Hebrew,
baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

A tribe slaughtered and
their virgins raped for not
showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of
Israelites misses roll call, so
the other Israelites kill them
all except for the virgins,
which they take for
themselves. Still not happy,
they hide in vineyards and
pounce on dancing women
from Shiloh to take them for
themselves.

guy, tell everyone here if the Satan that you claimed came to kill, steal and destroy did any of this "even in your holey book"

plus stop quoting me to talk nonsense, cos I never called anyone my creator but if I were to worship one, I'm very sure it's not the same one you and your likes worship...

Slalom cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2015
@Latiffjohn you are contradicting urself. You once said Enki is the son of the mother goddess and that he has his own agenda. Now you are saying the story of the Annunaki, Nibiru, Enki and Enlil never happened. My brother I don't get you at all.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
edogho:

I'm actually surprised that latiffjohn believes there's no ongoing war out there, except crippling of the black race. I've mentioned severally on this thread that the gods are all extraterrestrial beings with limited powers - there's nothing like omnipotence and omniscience and such. These beings have evolved over thousands of years and are highly adept at magick(powers of the mind and soul). The Orion latiffjohn mentioned is actually the homeland of Satan and some other gods.
Others like yaweh, Jesus Christ and such are not actual beings but powerful thoughtforms. These thoughtforms are kept strong and alive by energy supplied through the mass mind. If you destroy the mass mind and stop believing in their existence, they die a natural death. Thoughtforms can also be reprogrammed and destroyed on purpose through witchcraft/magick by those who created them.
Mother nature or the creator of all things is not the biblical yaweh or any single individual god - it's the power of existence/nature itself and is all emcompassing and self-sustaining.
Now, regarding spiritual war, some years ago we understand that the vetican made a deal with some nordic gods, greys, reptillians,etc - energy/souls in exchange for wealth and power. The creative power of nature is energy, and energy is the only weapon in spiritual wars. The bible is the Jewish book of witchcraft - it contains spells and it's very subliminal. The spells and subliminal power capture the mind of the readers and turn them at worst into fanatics. This is why the stories are arranged in numbers/chapters and verses. Any one with knowledge of magic can easily see the bible for what it is and know the roles numbers play in witchcraft. Through the bible/Christianity, the Jews have turned the world into a cattle pen, not different from a place where cattles are slaughtered, only in this case it's where energies are continually giving to these nefarious beings in exchange for wealth and power to the Jews. If you look at the world today, you would easily see that the Jews have dominated world affairs - media, finance, etc. So, to perpetuate this, human enslavement must go on.
Satan on the other hand does not claim to be omnipotent and such. He's an extraterrestrial being just like any other higher beings out there, he's not a thoughtform, he's a real being and his age is over half a million years. He rules over the occult and is extremely powerful. He transcends good and evil. His powers evolved over the years, the knowledge of how to become as powerful is what he teaches to humans. He wants us to become self-supporting spiritually, to be able to control the outcome of events that affect our lives, and to stop depending on any so-called god to improve our lives. He wants us to attain godhead and immortality like them. And for this purpose, the other gods set themselves against him and have been fighting him in order to stop him from liberating mankind. This war is spiritual and this is what they need energies for.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
You need to pay attention. There's a reason I ask you to GO FIGURE

mother goddess of earth is me and you as ONE. we gave birth to every other things out there. The sun, the moon, every other planets there isn't life on we CREATED....

Posting everything I know here which you too know cannot help you in realising who you really are. That's I said GO FIGURE..

The beings we call enki, enlil are extraterrestrials, they exist but the stories are false... It's a good path with evil agenda.. Watch how they mixed our histories with theirs... Look deep. I don't have to breastfeed anyone with information in other that he learn. You have to seek it within only then you will know where to start and how to connect fully with your real YOU..... I will never contradict myself.. Learn to first seek confirmation within and don't be too quick to proclaim judgement when you aren't sure of what you think....

BE STRONG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Alphanancy:
How do i connect or contact you.
Send me ur contact
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Knowthyself.. Read what your mentor typed:
Mellin:
all that guy said is the truth which I never wanted to share cos I don't believe in using fear to get someone to do something...
Mind not the use of words in jos that's why I really don't like them.. Using the word hell is trying to pass the message across since that's what people are familiar with but a times these words full of horror stories etc can't be used to describe a nice place... Hell according to jos is a sort of a place where out spirit goes then our soul returns to the creator... Everyone must reincarnate it doesn't matter how long it takes....

The battle lost according to jos is not actually there battle but ours... Battle to save us from been harnessed of our energies... These beings out there needs our energy to survive and the Jews were chosen for this purpose... In Catholic churches u see some of these signs of pentagram facing upwards that's a disc used to channel our energies to them....
U might ask urself if we are the ones that needs energy or the Gods that created us.... Enki and the nibirians don't need our energy to survive it's the greys another ett beings... When one works on its chakras and attains godhead when they see u they run cos u r excessively on higher dimensions which they don't want us to reach. But when u r on lower dimensions u can be easily manipulated and there's nothing u can do about it..

And yes soul comes into a body to possess it but not forever.. When we summon our guardian or creator they enter inside us to talk to us... A times they possess a body of another and use that person to pass out a message to u that's because u as a person with blocked crown chakra ain't listening to ur thoughts....

About exorcism I can't say anything about that now cos I never bothered to learn or ask about that... Lemme not say what am not sure of.. Will study on that later

Anyone is free to work and open their chakras but when in touch with these greys maybe during a mental travel to the astral they can cut u off if the finds out u have no Back up of higher entity like enki... That's why it's needed that one must have to dedicate to be fully protected on our journey to attain godhead... Without these energies some or majority are wasting in churches or mosque these beings won't survive but people are empowering them why they are killing and harnessing out energy..

Hope I helped answer ur questions?

So if you believe Enki is Satan, then he doesn't require energy.. Greys do. So the satan of JOS is another thief...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Satan isn't evil. No evidence Satan is evil. Unless the god of the bible(enlil) is.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
knowyaself2:

I'm actually surprised that latiffjohn believes there's no ongoing war out there, except crippling of the black race. I've mentioned severally on this thread that the gods are all extraterrestrial beings with limited powers - there's nothing like omnipotence and omniscience and such. These beings have evolved over thousands of years and are highly adept at magick(powers of the mind and soul). The Orion latiffjohn mentioned is actually the homeland of Satan and some other gods.
Others like yaweh, Jesus Christ and such are not actual beings but powerful thoughtforms. These thoughtforms are kept strong and alive by energy supplied through the mass mind. If you destroy the mass mind and stop believing in their existence, they die a natural death. Thoughtforms can also be reprogrammed and destroyed on purpose through witchcraft/magick by those who created them.
Mother nature or the creator of all things is not the biblical yaweh or any single individual god - it's the power of existence/nature itself and is all emcompassing and self-sustaining.
Now, regarding spiritual war, some years ago we understand that the vetican made a deal with some nordic gods, greys, reptillians,etc - energy/souls in exchange for wealth and power. The creative power of nature is energy, and energy is the only weapon in spiritual wars. The bible is the Jewish book of witchcraft - it contains spells and it's very subliminal. The spells and subliminal power capture the mind of the readers and turn them at worst into fanatics. This is why the stories are arranged in numbers/chapters and verses. Any one with knowledge of magic can easily see the bible for what it is and know the roles numbers play in witchcraft. Through the bible/Christianity, the Jews have turned the world into a cattle pen, not different from a place where cattles are slaughtered, only in this case it's where energies are continually giving to these nefarious beings in exchange for wealth and power to the Jews. If you look at the world today, you would easily see that the Jews have dominated world affairs - media, finance, etc. So, to perpetuate this, human enslavement must go on.
Satan on the other hand does not claim to be omnipotent and such. He's an extraterrestrial being just like any other higher beings out there, he's not a thoughtform, he's a real being and his age is over half a million years. He rules over the occult and is extremely powerful. He transcends good and evil. His powers evolved over the years, the knowledge of how to become as powerful is what he teaches to humans. He wants us to become self-supporting spiritually, to be able to control the outcome of events that affect our lives, and to stop depending on any so-called god to improve our lives. He wants us to attain godhead and immortality like them. And for this purpose, the other gods set themselves against him and have been fighting him in order to stop him from liberating mankind. This war is spiritual and this is what they need energies for.

True! I don't understand why Christians failed to notice this.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Latiffjohn:
You need to pay attention. There's a reason I ask you to GO FIGURE

mother goddess of earth is me and you as ONE. we gave birth to every other things out there. The sun, the moon, every other planets there isn't life on we CREATED....

Posting everything I know here which you too know cannot help you in realising who you really are. That's I said GO FIGURE..

The beings we call enki, enlil are extraterrestrials, they exist but the stories are false... It's a good path with evil agenda.. Watch how they mixed our histories with theirs... Look deep. I don't have to breastfeed anyone with information in other that he learn. You have to seek it within only then you will know where to start and how to connect fully with your real YOU..... I will never contradict myself.. Learn to first seek confirmation within and don't be too quick to proclaim judgement when you aren't sure of what you think....

BE STRONG

Very true. This is real knowledge for our Christians brothers and sisters out there.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:
Satan isn't evil. No evidence Satan is evil. Unless the god of the bible(enlil) is.

Any parasitic being(ETS or GREYS) is Evil. Satan is evil.

Why would He require our energy to survive.

Plants require the SUN(greater) to survive... Satan requires US(greater) to survive. We are greater than them.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Qpetz:

Any parasitic being(ETS or GREYS) is Evil. Satan is evil.

Why would He require our energy to survive.

Plants require the SUN(greater) to survive... Satan requires US(greater) to survive. We are greater than them.

Satan or the god of the bible,Yahweh? Yahweh is the monster. Many people confuse satan with Yahweh. If we gonna use the word evil,it is Yahweh. Unless Yahweh himself is Satan.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

Satan or the god of the bible,Yahweh? Yahweh is the monster. Many people confuse satan with Yahweh. If we gonna use the word evil,it is Yahweh. Unless Yahweh himself is Satan.

Yahweh, Satan, Enki, name it.. ETs are monsters.. They are all after something(Mankind,Code,Energy etc).. Yahweh is yakub(a blackman)
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

Who is this uncircumcised fellow, that he should blaspheme against the most high God.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Who is this uncircumcised fellow, that he should blaspheme against the most high God.

Who is the most high? I don't see anyone higher than myself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Qpetz:

Yahweh, Satan, Enki, name it.. ETs are monsters.. They are all after something(Mankind,Code,Energy etc).. Yahweh is yakub(a blackman)

I'm not sure about that. However I wasn't there to witness it,so I cannot say. I just know that anyone giving barbaric laws is evil. Free will shouldn't be tampered with. If that is the Yahweh,god of the bible,he is a monster.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
The law wasn't meant for us(Blacks)...

ifeness:

I'm not sure about that. However I wasn't there to witness it,so I cannot say. I just know that anyone giving barbaric laws is evil. Free will shouldn't be tampered with. If that is the Yahweh,god of the bible,he is a monster.

What about someone who steals your energy which could be used to better your life? One who would destroy you after getting what he wants? A Wolf in sheep clothing...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

Meanwhile, a nice nice statement.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Qpetz:
Knowthyself.. Read what your mentor typed:

So if you believe Enki is Satan, then he doesn't require energy.. Greys do. So the satan of JOS is another thief...
For starters, I have no mentor here - I don't base my believe system on mellins convictions.
Everyone needs energy, no one is self-sufficient in this, especially as regards spiritual battles.
Yaweh/jehova and their likes have what they call The One - it's a sort of energy bank on which they draw stored energy for their selfish purposes. At death christain souls and energies are havested and stored in this energy bank. This is where Christian souls wind up after death. The purer the Christian souls, the better its use for their white magick. They also harvest destructive war energies for their black magick purposes - this is why every major war fought in the history of mankind is traceable to Christian religion and Islam.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

How art thou fallen from heaven, o lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut to the ground, which didst weaken the nation! For thou hast said in thine heart, i will ascend into heaven, i will exalt my throne above the stars of God: i will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the height of the clouds; I will be like the most high. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides to the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; that made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? (Isaiah 14:12-17).

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tjayjosh:

How art thou fallen from heaven, o lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut to the ground, which didst weaken the nation! For thou hast said in thine heart, i will ascend into heaven, i will exalt my throne above the stars of God: i will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I ascend above the height of the clouds; I will be like the most high. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides to the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; that made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

That's is your belief not mine. My reality is different to that. I am a God and I choose my reality.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Qpetz:
The law wasn't meant for us(Blacks)...

What about someone who steals your energy which could be used to better your life? One who would destroy you after getting what he wants? A Wolf in sheep clothing...

I think we are on the same page. I honour and appreciate myself. I know God is not complete without me. My energy is channeled toward positivity and obviously positive thoughts and no worship of deities consciously and unconsciously. I AM THAT I AM. I am THE WAY.

6 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
knowyaself2:

For starters, I have no mentor here - I don't base my believe system on mellins convictions.
Everyone needs energy, no one is self-sufficient in this, especially as regards spiritual battles.
Yaweh/jehova and their likes have what they call The One - it's a sort of energy bank on which they draw stored energy for their selfish purposes. At death christain souls and energies are havested and stored in this energy bank. This is where Christian souls wind up after death. The purer the Christian souls, the better its use for their white magick. They also harvest destructive war energies for their black magick purposes - this is why every major war fought in the history of mankind is traceable to Christian religion and Islam.

I reserve my comment.

Meanwhile, could you enlighten us on the below.
"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID (From joyofsatan.com)

Why is Satan threatening Mankind?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Confused folks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.