Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (218925 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bv
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Blastfinito:
That was when the truth started occuring to him. He later got indepth information from Joyofsatan.com. He also later found out that some traces of Nazi agenda littered joyofsatan.com after listening to the Lucifer Himself.
maybe he should so tell us some agenda littere in blackroot science also
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Awoofawo:
A very good question. Heard about the black rootscience too, but yet to read. Have it on my pc but don't like reading....., I prefered paper and ink, will print it soon to read. don't think even mellin will able to answer the bold, cos I already asked same quiz without convincing respond from him.

As for the black Jesus. The truth Jesus as we known him today is not the same Jesus to the ancient civilization. The images of Jesus display in many church, chapels etc is a fraud ( a certain son of certain head of catholic church.... )
I get your point mister. Black root science is a black organisation. In blackroots science it's stated that the information was passed down by ancient people of Namibia or so I can't actually remember. They got do what they got do keep our race alive so that all knowledge will not be lost.
At first when I was asking to know who I am blackroots science really helped me. In fact it was the black root science that actually made me realise that am a god. Along the line I asked blackroots science about joyofsatan.com he sent me a pm telling me it's real. In fact the owner of that group is doing exactly what am doing and that's to save and liberate black people who don't even know that they are the original habitat of earth. If in that group he made mention of Satan been the real creator do u think people will be going through that page and all the likes it has gotten? The name Satan rings a whole lot of bell. That's why I chose not to call him Satan anymore but enki ie his real name. Cos the name Satan still makes me think he is what he is according to Jews. As for that Jesus story, Lol. It's gonna be hard for people to leave what they have believed in since their birth. Yes he got to do what he got to do. Though am not sure if anyone came then which they the Jews said it's Jesus. It can be someone from enki whom the Jews corrupted cos that's what they are good at. Stealing our knowledge and use it against us. Will ask father in my session with him today

All I have stated in this thread is from God himself.

Peace be unto u

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
I equally notice the bold, I have reason to believe that the site is probably one of jewish propagation medium.

Like I stated before, the white race are playing us in a mind game. We black should wise up and stop being uses as pawns.

I'm only interest in connecting direct with the divine being the ultimate reality, no need going through middle men ( Enki and Enlil ) cool

At lastly Mellin seems more refined in putting his point across than you, you tends to be aggressive somehow, which is not helping Enki mission to win more folks cool grin
Blastfinito:
That was when the truth started occuring to him. He later got indepth information from Joyofsatan.com. He also later found out that some traces of Nazi agenda littered joyofsatan.com after listening to the Lucifer Himself.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Some guy was asking me on fb if I believed in zodiac sign and all that. At first I believed in it but when I asked enki about it he said that's part of enemies plan so that people won't actually ask questions of who they are. Nobody came from any element. I checked mine online and all that, as a Gemini it was stated am of air element. Which on our culture am (nwa ikuku) enki said we all came from the same source. No one came from earth or water or air etc. This belief has made some people to see those of water element as mermaids and then sees them as evil. That's all part of the enemies plan. To hate and kill ourself. Today we see people boasting I am of air element u can't catch air, u see other say am of earth element u can't carry earth etc..... It's all babbasshhhh

We all are humans from the same creator including the hermaphrodite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
I believe this link will be helpful.
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Enki

Now, Enki was d one dat warned men of d destruction Enlil who through a bargain became king of d gods.

Enki is spoken of as creator of men and benevolent to any who asks him of help.
and Enlil was never seen as a man lover, he hates men and wants them gone.

Enki twisted d language of men to save dem d destruction dat will come to them if they continued speaking languages d gods understand(a one language dat annoys Enlil)

all this in our so called holy books are attributed to one deity with d tetragram YHWH, a name which is also thought to av come from Enki's other names in other languages Ia or Yahu. Now, a lot of confusion as to which is which,

Seems like our present day holy books brought both half brothers together to form a holy book.

And now I've given up in any book, want to experience things myself

6 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
No need to engage you again, cos it's seems my point is beyond you to grab. Intelligent folks alway considered all available options before taking a stance. The need to know all the details involved in a matter, should not be view as sign of stupidity on the part of seeker of truth.

Don't expect me to just swallow, everything I come across online hook, line and sink....

Isn't your duty as advocate of Enki, is to reassure people and build their faith in Enki? Do you think you can sincerely do that without folks asking quiz?

Just ignore folks endless quiz and let mellin attend to them. He seems more capable cool
Blastfinito:
What pisses me off is when a man asks questions in their monstrocity before arriving at his conviction. Nobody begs you to know who you are here. Mellin is just trying to help, and you almost reduced his stance to a spiritual enterprise where material gains are realistic. Your inability to digest the truth is hydra-headed; ranging from natural instinct to sense the divinity to refusal to let go of christian/pagan standards.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Accordin to blackroot science ....... Its not a sin to look at a woman body with the idea of sex in mind..... Accepted but lookin at a woman solely for dis purpose with no intent of ever havin a responsible relationship with them is a sin... Need more light @mellin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bn
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Blastfinito:
What gives you away is your inability to successfully employ ironic epigram whenever you try to throw tantrums. This is what distinguishes boys from men.
don't think u do pratice mudra of knowledge.... It is a must for you to reply... He as actually stated that blackroot science made him realise he is a God
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Just ignore him! He is more of danger to Enki than Enlil is ! His over zealot is the root of what is blinding and killing many in other religion belief system. He thought folks just asking quiz for fun and not for spiritual enlightenment.
oluwapoju:
don't think u do pratice mudra of knowledge.... It is a must for you to reply... He as actually stated that blackroot science made him realise he is a God
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
cupid1:
i'm not a satanist but i don't think you're worthy to defend your god-the jewish god i mean. You practise astrology, don't you? Well, based on that fact, you've been condemned by your own scriptures for the bible warns against mediums and astrologers who chirp and mutter. Take out the log in your own eye before trying to take out the speck in another person's eye. #ONE_LOVE #PEACE

Yes i practise Astrology and i know my limits unlike some people who allows the Evil in Astrology to take over them, i also need to let you know i can surmmon a gd too if i want but i will never do such, all to me is just gathering knowledge that are useful to me.

And lastly, every thing in life was created by God and were holy and good before they were made impure and unholy.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
oluwapoju:
Accordin to blackroot science ....... Its not a sin to look at a woman body with the idea of sex in mind..... Accepted but lookin at a woman solely for dis purpose with no intent of ever havin a responsible relationship with them is a sin... Need more light @mellin
the only sin i know of is stupidity and idolatry. Am polygamous in nature so are u. Some women are also polygamous in nature. We where meant to subdue the earth. Looking at any woman just to have sex with no intention of a relationship is not a sin. Some daemons are polygamous too. Those times u used to Bleep in ur dream with e female it's a female god who's fucking with u in ur dream and she is polygamous. But what I condemned even am not sure if it's permitted is having sex with a married woman. A married man can have as many wives as he want but a woman can't have as many husband as she wants. Enki has more than 3wives.

As it is there so it is here
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
@ Mellin could you please tell us from point of view of Enki what constitute stupidity and idolatry ( for idolatry was also forbidden in jewish religional system)? cool thank
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
@mellin ..... According to blackroot science all black people except children do go to hells for three days after they ascend, it was said we all go there for 3 days and experience the spiritual fire whose purpose is to cleanse us.. How true is it?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
@mellin who is coming to reign in the earth for 1000 years?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Awoofawo:
@ Mellin could you please tell us from point of view of Enki what constitute stupidity and idolatry ( for idolatry was also forbidden in jewish religional system)? cool thank

will also like to know about this
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Awoofawo:
check from page 1 u will see what constitute stupidity, I really to don't have all the time replying something I have already explained. Idolatry is what every xtian or Muslim is doing. Esp the xtians bowing to that image of ceasar Borgia or something claiming it's god....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
oluwapoju:
@mellin who is coming to reign in the earth for 1000 years?
ask whoever told u this shit to answer u cos I simply don't know what u are talking about. Enki rules this earth and no other person. So i don't know who told u someone is coming to rule the earth. Even if it's the gods have we humans prepared a control centre where they will safely land or u want them crash on top of ur roof?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
oluwapoju:
@mellin ..... According to blackroot science all black people except children do go to hells for three days after they ascend, it was said we all go there for 3 days and experience the spiritual fire whose purpose is to cleanse us.. How true is it?
do u read and comprehend exactly what I have been trying to say about black root science?

Nawa u o....

If u don't believe in enki ur spirit goes to saturn where u will be cleansed and sent back here on earth while your soul goes back to enki.
For believer like me we head straight to Nibiru where we dine, Bleep and mingle with the gods and chose if we want to come back here.

It seems some people are trying to floor me here but am more smarter than u all.... Keep the questions coming in but if I ignore your post it means u r no longer making sense anymore

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
shumuel:

Yes i practise Astrology and i know my limits unlike some people who allows the Evil in Astrology to take over them, i also need to let you know i can surmmon a gd too if i want but i will never do such, all to me is just gathering knowledge that are useful to me.

And lastly, every thing in life was created by God and were holy and good before they were made impure and unholy.
oh, you can do all this and you're dissuading others from learning? Let them learn as you've learnt, afterall, as you said, you're gathering knowledge.

As it stands i don't belong to any of them, i prefer to stand on the sidelines and watch. Whichever of them wins and proves to be God, then i'll rejoice with him and worship him.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Goddys:

To know the position of Enlil(Jesus Christ), visit this site http://enlilspeaks.homestead.com/
Yes Bro, i visit the link. The write up there give credit to God and Jesus but using the name Anu for God and Enlil for jesus.....where do those name come from.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
I've heard of some spirits (incubus nd succubus) having sex with peeps in dreams.. I read about them too.. so, as an enlightened satanist, how true are they(judging by d fact that u said u slept with a daemon)
Mellin:
the only sin i know of is stupidity and idolatry. Am polygamous in nature so are u. Some women are also polygamous in nature. We where meant to subdue the earth. Looking at any woman just to have sex with no intention of a relationship is not a sin. Some daemons are polygamous too. Those times u used to Bleep in ur dream with e female it's a female god who's fucking with u in ur dream and she is polygamous. But what I condemned even am not sure if it's permitted is having sex with a married woman. A married man can have as many wives as he want but a woman can't have as many husband as she wants. Enki has more than 3wives.

As it is there so it is here
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
sorextee:
I've heard of some spirits (incubus nd succubus) having sex with peeps in dreams.. I read about them too.. so, as an enlightened satanist, how true are they(judging by d fact that u said u slept with a daemon)
They have feelings like we do have here. They fall in love with humans to but are u open to know that a particular god is in love with you. When I mean in love with us it doesn't mean our physical body but the God inside. So they can come and Bleep with u in dreams but when you are open enough u can feel them just like we feel our fellow humans and they locates the center of gravity. The gods are really really good at love making not all these things we doing here. If not that am polygamous in nature I will simple commit with one and enjoy,... No unnecessary pregnancy, no disease, no cheating on each other, no been deprived of sex or asking for favour before giving sex. And they don't play with people they make love with. If u dare try to hurt their love mehn u just got yourself in biggest shit. They will torment u even without u asking for that favour.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
@ mellin.satan has the most wonderful voice ever among the creatures of God.satan was once at the left hand side throne of Anu singing for Him day and night and God was fond of him.While satan was at the left hand side singing,Jesus Christ was the heir to the throne of mercy sitting at the right hand of throne of mercy jubilating with God in ectasy of the satan's melodious voice.
When time to enthrone Jesus Christ emerged,satan was furious and advocated for self-determination for himself and all the angellic beings in their planet.satan spearheaded war against God for alleged marginalisation and exploitation.God had no choice but to banish satan and all his cohorts to earth and other planets below the heaven.
Satan vowed to continue to attack God and anything that proceeds from Him.satan never meant good for humanity...**Never undermine the sagacity of satan.Just as his symbol is serpent,so also he is very subtle,deceptive and wise**
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Some people are really really mad I swear.... All thanks to religion
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Goddys:
@ mellin.Enki has the most wonderful voice ever among the creatures of God.Enki was once at the left hand side throne of Anu singing for Him day and night and Anu was fond of him.While Enki was at the left hand side singing,Enlil was the heir to the throne of mercy sitting at the right hand of throne of mercy jubilating with Anu in ectasy of the Enki's melodious voice.
When time to enthrone Enlil emerged,Enki was furious and advocated for self-determination for himself and all the angellic beings in their planet.Enki spearheaded war against Anu for alleged marginalisation and exploitation.Anu had no choice but to banish Enki and all his cohorts to earth and other planets below the heaven.
Enki vowed to continue to attack Anu and anything that proceeds from Him.Enki never meant good for humanity...**Never undermine the sagacity of Enki.Just as his symbol is serpent,so also he is very subtle,deceptive and wise**
have I asked u not to mention me before? Listen to ur silly self. Enki was singing day and night for anu? U really deserve life sentence in soak away pit. Stop fooling yourself Mr. Man. U can post rubbish here after all its a public and open forum. But what I hate to see when I log in is to see ur likes mentioning me. It pissess me off....

Go ahead and worship your enlil and leave people who wants to know themselves s to be

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Great0:

Yes Bro, i visit the link. The write up there give credit to God and Jesus but using the name Anu for God and Enlil for jesus.....where do those name come from.
if they give credit to Enlil as u called, why do the jews change the name Enlil 2 jesus and Anu 2 God, instead pf tjem keeping the real name. have u ask uaself these question, why not the bible writers and translators keep the original manuscript so that we all can read and digest by ourselves.
young man. let me tell u what u don't know. there is an agenda been pursued by these same people that introduce these religion. they are wiser than u, they bring religion to deny u of who u really are. to create fear in u inorder to suppress ua spiritual eyes so that u will always fall for manipulation.
listen. these same people control everything. to you, u may fink ua worshipping the real God but in reverse ua worshipping something else.
read about the new world order, am not asking u to belong to satanism or whatever, but what am asking is to tell whatever God ua worshipping to show itself. just free ua mind of any of them. be it hinduism, xtianity, islam, judaism etc.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
The path of righteousness is the true path.Any path that advocates for sexual immorality,self-knowledge through activation of pineal gland,inter-mingling with spirit beings is self-evident to be leading astray.Please avoid the straight path which promises knowledge of self,power to astral travel and all that.It entices the mind.I have tasted the path of truth and followed it very closely.I have experienced the true path.I have felt it.It is a natural path that follows the natural pattern of things.It is not a path that you invoke and it will appear to you.A path that will give me eternal joy even when I drop this burden of flesh. A path of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
laskilala:

if they give credit to Enlil as u called, why do the jews change the name Enlil 2 jesus and Anu 2 God, instead pf tjem keeping the real name. have u ask uaself these question, why not the bible writers and translators keep the original manuscript so that we all can read and digest by ourselves.
young man. let me tell u what u don't know. there is an agenda been pursued by these same people that introduce these religion. they are wiser than u, they bring religion to deny u of who u really are. to create fear in u inorder to suppress ua spiritual eyes so that u will always fall for manipulation.
listen. these same people control everything. to you, u may fink ua worshipping the real God but in reverse ua worshipping something else.
read about the new world order, am not asking u to belong to satanism or whatever, but what am asking is to tell whatever God ua worshipping to show itself. just free ua mind of any of them. be it hinduism, xtianity, islam, judaism etc.
The answer to your question Is as simple as ABC.These names(Enlil,Enki,Anu) are of divine origin and used in the world of spirit beings.God has been manifesting Himself diversely with a view to adapting to the changing cultures of people he manifests Himself to.In the Bible,Yahweh appeared to numerous people bearing different names.The fact that people that compiled the bible didn't use these names you mentioned does not negate the truism in the letters of what they compiled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.