Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217732 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Seriously am really supposed to reply this post, habaaaaaaa..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
tunde4top:
i followed this tread from the beginining till date, and i must commend you for doing great job in what you believe in. Concerning the emergence of etheist in your tread, i think enki (your God), has the best chance through you to let them see the truth that you are emphasizing on. They dont believe in religions, because they dont believe in its physical effect on our day to day leaving, and no spirit or god has appeared to them telling them that he is the God of all. Why not tell your God to meet the constraint of these people to distinguish itself from other religious God ?. Why not tell enki to appear to them (without the condition of first aknowledging him), and tell them that he is the true God ?. Why not tell enki to appear in the sky to address the whole world that he is the almighty God, and not the God presented by the jews ?.
Appear to Atheist or the world to show that that deities exist. This a way to bring souls to satan. But the world of God said that the very elect shall not be deceived. I know that elects of God are among atheist but in matter of time they will be delivered according to My revelation on Habakuk 2:1-13 received from God. Elect are the target but the war must be full of blood shedding( spiritual). In the world of the spirits garment must roll in blood with the fuel of fire because its a battle of warriors. Heads must roll on the ground for through this we know the victors, truly warriors and victims or prisoners of war. Remember the battle line has been drawn 2000 years ago for from the day of john the baptism till now am typing this the kingdom suffereth violent and all the warriors will take it by force not gentle.
Remember heads must roll #Spiritual
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
tunde4top:
i followed this tread from the beginining till date, and i must commend you for doing great job in what you believe in. Concerning the emergence of etheist in your tread, i think enki (your God), has the best chance through you to let them see the truth that you are emphasizing on. They dont believe in religions, because they dont believe in its physical effect on our day to day leaving, and no spirit or god has appeared to them telling them that he is the God of all. Why not tell your God to meet the constraint of these people to distinguish itself from other religious God ?. Why not tell enki to appear to them (without the condition of first aknowledging him), and tell them that he is the true God ?. Why not tell enki to appear in the sky to address the whole world that he is the almighty God, and not the God presented by the jews ?.
I don't think u have been reading from the very beginning if not u won't post this. We only see the astral with our 3rd or mind eye. U want to see who the gods are by ur naked eyes? Then build a control centre where they can easily land with their space ship cos the one then here on earth has been destroyed. Let them open the mind eye and call upon God let's see who surfaces..... Right now am too busy with a project which I want it to be set before next month. And I won't allow all these church rats here to pull me back. Am out to save mankind both believers and none believers. I won't blame anyone cos it's really not their fault. Someone saying about facts of Gods in middle east don't even know what's going on there. Yes it's all there but the Mugu never ask why there is war over there. They know what they are trying to hide. If u can go through YouTube search about a marine on a mission over there,who stated how powerful some places are over there and why the Americans are serious about destroying every single thing about the original gods... They are doing the work of their master. The original blue print of this earth and the works done here on earth and every every is in middle east. They are looking for it to destroy. It's not about oil.

Man I have seen things I can't explain all here. The gods have shown me all and I have cried about all that happened in the middle east and our forefathers. We are to defend our self. Look at the old design of dollar and tell me what u noticed, looked at the new one and still tell me what u noticed. I can't force people to know the truth cos the truth never denied the seeker, it's the seeker who has denied the truth. The new world order is the handwork of the Jews. They want to enslave us all. But today talk about it, they said it's we satanists doing it. I won't go further.

These beggars littering everywhere and the blind and crippled hurts me so much. I have things to do for them., help them, cure some. Cos the life they are living is not the life they wants to live. I think they deserve more of my time than some silly folks here.

This might be my last post here in this thread. The church rats can keep ranting. It's their freewill.
Go to church or mosque, worship your god but when negativities sets in in ur life or family don't blame Satan that didn't do anything to u. Keep praying to that ur god till something happens. Thank u all and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Blastfinito:
You hav to be struck by Satan so dt u wil stop propaggting lies abt Him. I read d testimony in d link u provided. It's a pure fabrication by dt chosen church of fools. It wil soon occur to you at night time that this umbrella you wield is a load.
You have been deceived by the satan.You need to be in the Lord's Chosen just for 5 minutes and see for yourself if the holy spirit will not knock out the demons speaking through you.Come and experience it real.Come and see for yourself.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Great0:

Appear to Atheist or the world to show that that deities exist. This a way to bring souls to satan. But the world of God said that the very elect shall not be deceived. I know that elects of God are among atheist but in matter of time they will be delivered according to My revelation on Habakuk 2:1-13 received from God. Elect are the target but the war must be full of blood shedding( spiritual). In the world of the spirits garment must roll in blood with the fuel of fire because its a battle of warriors. Heads must roll on the ground for through this we know the victors, truly warriors and victims or prisoners of war. Remember the battle line has been drawn 2000 years ago for from the day of john the baptism till now am typing this the kingdom suffereth violent and all the warriors will take it by force not gentle.
Remember heads must roll #Spiritual
I seconded your post.For long people have been taking christians as chaff.To see who is who,garments must soaked with blood in the spirits and heads must roll.Demons will cry and bow to the only name given from heaven.The name of Jesus Christ.The era has passed when christians are afraid of satan.We put them under our feet on the basis of Luke 10:19.Christ is still and shall forever be on the throne ruling.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Mellin:
I don't think u have been reading from the very beginning if not u won't post this. We only see the astral with our 3rd or mind eye. U want to see who the gods are by ur naked eyes? Then build a control centre where they can easily land with their space ship cos the one then here on earth has been destroyed. Let them open the mind eye and call upon God let's see who surfaces..... Right now am too busy with a project which I want it to be set before next month. And I won't allow all these church rats here to pull me back. Am out to save mankind both believers and none believers. I won't blame anyone cos it's really not their fault. Someone saying about facts of Gods in middle east don't even know what's going on there. Yes it's all there but the Mugu never ask why there is war over there. They know what they are trying to hide. If u can go through YouTube search about a marine on a mission over there,who stated how powerful some places are over there and why the Americans are serious about destroying every single thing about the original gods... They are doing the work of their master. The original blue print of this earth and the works done here on earth and every every is in middle east. They are looking for it to destroy. It's not about oil.

Man I have seen things I can't explain all here. The gods have shown me all and I have cried about all that happened in the middle east and our forefathers. We are to defend our self. Look at the old design of dollar and tell me what u noticed, looked at the new one and still tell me what u noticed. I can't force people to know the truth cos the truth never denied the seeker, it's the seeker who has denied the truth. The new world order is the handwork of the Jews. They want to enslave us all. But today talk about it, they said it's we satanists doing it. I won't go further.

These beggars littering everywhere and the blind and crippled hurts me so much. I have things to do for them., help them, cure some. Cos the life they are living is not the life they wants to live. I think they deserve more of my time than some silly folks here.

This might be my last post here in this thread. The church rats can keep ranting. It's their freewill.
Go to church or mosque, worship your god but when negativities sets in in ur life or family don't blame Satan that didn't do anything to u. Keep praying to that ur god till something happens. Thank u all and God bless
my bro, can satan tell u the truth about the battle of the mid east....not sure whether he know hidden things behind it cos he did not know all things.
Why claiming that jews were propagating one world Government. Even if jews are there, there are other nations that are championing its cause.
Never claim only jews
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Blastfinito:
You hav to be struck by Satan so dt u wil stop propaggting lies abt Him. I read d testimony in d link u provided. It's a pure fabrication by dt chosen church of fools. It wil soon occur to you at night time that this umbrella you wield is a load.
Remember satan is bound by Angel who he senior in rank Abyss or have u people release him cos he will manifest as a beast....as antichrist....man of sin.....son of perdition. What of his wife or mother been....queen of heaven....woman of sin....astarot....falling babylon.....great harlot....abomination of the earth... who is ruling this world in place of satan. who came inform of Jezebel to introduce false religion. See her reward here..................Revelation 17:16-18 and then read out Revelation 18 throughout. But time is now for the two to repent or else they will burn in sulphur and brimstone in presence of God, christ, holy Angela and saints
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
God has taken over.Earth belongs to God and its fullness thereof and everything therein.NO ROOM FOR SATAN AND HIS AGENTS.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by darcsherry(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
@mellin
Can the mudra heal cancer please? If yes, how do I go about it. Thanks
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ernestbukky(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mellin if you leave now. This thread will end on page 26, but u being here, u are rest assured that D thread will continue till infinite. Keep posting what u know will help others and ignore D ones u don't want to comment on.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Reading about Religion can be f*cking confusing... Especially when u are honestly seeking the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
I see humans in this world but I don't see humanity.... All thanks to religion.

Inform yourself with knowledge and u will have inner peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
A word of wisdom

The truth is, you don't need an outside voice to have feelings that there's something bigger than yourself, it's inside you, what you call "god" is inside you and was always inside you the whole time, it's in all of us and I just hate to see people hating and killing each other over their own interpretation of what they're not smart enough to understand. I know the "law" or the "church" tries to tell you, "to do what your told" and sometimes the "law" or the "church" is only a piece of paper but somewhere in between there's life and we have to do what we think is right and that's to regain our true minds. It's not about a question of faith or loyalty but of individuality. Don't be a traitor to yourself.
Many religions are taught to practice self denial and are told that their own will is totally irrelevant. They are afraid of even expressing their own individuality in many cases. Christians and others are taught that they have virtually no power to do anything except pray, worship and do "good deeds." Religious followers believe that they are yielding their will over to a benevolent cosmic individual who has single-handedly created the whole universe and has their best interests at heart when in fact they are handing over their will and freedoms to hidden groups of religious elites for the elites own personal gains. It appears that religion must constantly degrade and humiliate its followers in order to glorify and elevate its god. Unfortunately many people appear eager to give away their power to authority and seem to have a need and even a desire to be ruled and disciplined by it.
Many people who have turned to religion are lost because they have avoided looking for themselves or what they genuinely represent. They feel guilty of being themselves, when they should embrace their own individuality. Don't ever let anyone or anything make you feel guilty for living life the way you want to. It frees up a lot of creativity and exploration, you'll regret it if you don't. You'll later on find yourself and find your place in this world and you'll ask yourself, "what have I been doing with my life"?

Find peace within

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mellin:
A word of wisdom

The truth is, you don't need an outside voice to
have feelings that there's something bigger than
yourself, it's inside you, what you call "god" is
inside you and was always inside you the whole
time, it's in all of us and I just hate to see
people hating and killing each other over their
own interpretation of what they're not smart
enough to understand. I know the "law" or the
"church" tries to tell you, "to do what your told"
and sometimes the "law" or the "church" is only
a piece of paper but somewhere in between
there's life and we have to do what we think is
right and that's to regain our true minds. It's not
about a question of faith or loyalty but of
individuality. Don't be a traitor to yourself.

Many religions are taught to practice self denial
and are told that their own will is totally
irrelevant. They are afraid of even expressing
their own individuality in many cases.
Christians and others are taught that they have
virtually no power to do anything except pray,
worship and do "good deeds." Religious
followers believe that they are yielding their will
over to a benevolent cosmic individual who has
single-handedly created the whole universe and
has their best interests at heart when in fact
they are handing over their will and freedoms to
hidden groups of religious elites for the elites
own personal gains. It appears that religion
must constantly degrade and humiliate its
followers in order to glorify and elevate its god.
Unfortunately many people appear eager to give
away their power to authority and seem to have
a need and even a desire to be ruled and
disciplined by it.

Many people who have turned
to religion are lost because they have avoided
looking for themselves or what they genuinely
represent. They feel guilty of being themselves,
when they should embrace their own
individuality. Don't ever let anyone or anything
make you feel guilty for living life the way you
want to. It frees up a lot of creativity and
exploration, you'll regret it if you don't. You'll
later on find yourself and find your place in this
world and you'll ask yourself, "what have I been
doing with my life"?

Find peace within
Freewill is good. Is a choice to live by it or not, depending on your target and vision in this life. But man is limited when depend on his own will. We need to be unlimited in wisdom, knowledge, power, authority, living a moral life even also be perfect in this life. We need to obey a higher will to attain higher position(godship or sonship). Man was created or destined to be gods but on the way he deviated from that position. Since then no man was born gods rather man applied principle to be come it. Any child that was born are not gods already, for such a one to be god, he need to obey and applied some spiritual principle.
Remember godship or sonship(position) are not made(build) in a day.
### The Question now is:
* What is this higher will?
* Where can it be found?
* Who owns the will?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Words of wisdom and knowledge from enki

Do unto others as ye wish to do unto them. For this is thy
right as a being of free will. Thou may treat thy neighbor
good or ill, as per thy will. But remember this: He also is
free to respond according to his will; and it would do thee
well to temper thine action with judgment.

Thou shalt not kill out of anger, lust or evil. Yet to protect
that which is important—self, family, liberty—kill swiftly and
without mercy. If thou art not willing to do this, ye shall lose
all that matters to thee.

Worry not of covetousness, for thoughts are free and difficult
to rein. Work, rather, on restraint in thine actions.
Worship not idols, symbols, gods nor men. Worship only
knowledge, freedom and thine own self.

A man may do all that he wishes to do. Yet it may not
always be wise for him to do so.
Listen to the opinions of others and weigh their merits, for
others may see options ye have not. Yet follow thine own
heart for the final decision. If thou art not willing to do this,
then take heed: Thou hast delivered thy destiny into the
hands of strangers.

Truth is beauty, yet beauty is not truth. Knowledge is
power, but power is not knowledge. Keep thy logic in its
proper sequence.

Faith is the greatest force within this universe. With it, ye
may do all that is possible, and even that which is not. Yet
ye must channel this energy within thine own soul: keep
faith in thy hopes, faith in thy dreams, faith in thyself.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Words of wisdom and knowledge from enki

Within thee lies the power of the gods. To gain it, strive for understanding: of the firmament, of thine earth, of others, and most importantly, of thyself.

Seek the philosophy within thy soul, for others cannot reveal it nor dictate it to thee. Neither god nor man may lead thee to thyself, for only the individual soul knows its own path. No one may control thee or manipulate thee unless ye allow it to be. Thee and thee alone art thy destiny’s master. Thy path in life must be thine own, let not others choose it for thee. If ye wish a chance at greatness, follow thine own path. If it should lead to misery, so be it. At least is it a misery of thine own choosing. And remember, ye may always try again.

Curse not others if thy life is disordered, for the choice of direction rests ultimately with thee. If ye must curse, then curse thine own self for allowing it. Yet this degradation serves no purpose. If thou art wrong, state it plainly, then work toward its correction.

He who liveth without purpose liveth without life. If thou art without goals, then ye shall accomplish nothing. Know what ye would like in life, then seek it out. It is that simple. Death comes to all, bidden or unbidden. Accept this, then live as if it were untrue.

Thou shalt always have choices in life. But this does not guarantee that they shall be favorable choices, and, at times, the best ye may do is choose the lesser evil.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nothing is impossible. Thy limits are without limit. However, if ye do not believe this, ye shall find thou art correct.

If thou findest an inequity, ye must correct it. If thou art witnesses to injustice, ye must not stand idle. If ye come upon pain, then give relief. For if the lot of Man is to improve, the seer must be the doer.

Judge and let thyself be judged. For it is thy right as a being of free will. Yet live a goodly life so that ye may judge fairly. And, should ye be falsely judged by others, it shall matter not.

Hear the instruction of thy mother and father, for experience was their teacher. Start with these teachings, then add thine own learning, and change that which must be changed. If thou followest the philosophy of others and add nothing of thine own, then thou art no more than a beast of the field and have wasted thy soul.

Carry not the sins of thy father with thee, for thou art thine own person and accountable only for thine own actions— not the actions of thy father, thy brother, thy tribe or thy race.

Allow thy children to live, think and feel freely, for the mother and father know not all things.

Believe in thine own self, and serve no other, for others know nothing of what is best for thee. Yet do not shut out opposing philosophies, for at times their teachings may be clearer than thine own.

There is no sin. Do that which is right for thee, for only in this shall ye find happiness. Yet remember always: thine earth is a shared space.

Let morality guide thee, but not out of fear. Rather, follow it for thine own sake.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
He or she who wish to remain a slave have in mind it's your choice and not anyone's. I have done my part as a human who loves humanity esp black race. The truth lies within. Seek for it and break free today. Goodnight and sweet dreams

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by darcsherry(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
darcsherry:
@mellin
Can the mudra heal cancer please? If yes, how do I go about it. Thanks
yes.... It can. Do u have cancer?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Every doctrine now speak for morality, been godly.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by darcsherry(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Mellin:
yes.... It can. Do u have cancer?
My mother... Please how can you help? How do I go about it? And what's the first step for me to be indoctrinated. I sent u an email alert earlier as I want to discuss with you personally. Your prompt response will be appreciated. Thanks brother
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Eyahh, so sad bout that (the cancer) pls, do whatever it takes, for her to get cured.. they say" if a babalawo heal u, take that healing in good faith"
darcsherry:

My mother... Please how can you help? How do I go about it? And what's the first step for me to be indoctrinated. I sent u an email alert earlier as I want to discuss with you personally. Your prompt response will be appreciated. Thanks brother

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2015
darcsherry:

so sorry about that. U can add me on wechat or Facebook... Or rather drop ur number here so I will call u
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by darcsherry(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Mellin:
so sorry about that. U can add me on wechat or Facebook... Or rather drop ur number here so I will call u
Thanks brother. Can I have ur Facebook user name pls?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2015
darcsherry:

Thanks brother. Can I have ur Facebook user name pls?
ask ur mum to practice mudra of water 20minutes daily morning and night. If she has time she can practice more than 20minutes..... after 3months if the cancer is still there know that all I have stated here on this thread is a complete lie.... Make sure after 3months after she might have been OK u share with this thread so that others can help themselves and others out..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Words of wisdom and knowledge from ENKI

Trust thy judgment with all thy heart. If ye can do this thing, then, truly, ye shall not be forsaken.

Believe in thine own free will. Listen to its dictates and not to the dictates of others. In this and this alone shall true happiness be found.

Blessed is he who findeth wisdom and seeketh knowledge, for these are more precious than gold; and the gain thereof shall be the immortal universe itself.

Friends are precious; keep them near. But thy family is sacred. One may treat them ill, slander them and do them evil. Yet when thy need is greatest, they shall always be with thee.

History is not a fixed thing. Although the event may remain constant, the interpretation is ever fluid. And the interpretation is all: for a grown man will look back upon a childhood act and see his guilt, where earlier he saw only vindication. Change the mind and change the past—and with it, the present and future.

Be not the hedonist, seize not the day without an eye to the morrow. Yet enjoy the flesh, for it is thy legacy.

Thou hast within thee gifts without measure and powers beyond comprehension. Ye need but use them. Take pride in thy gifts, pride in thy power, and pride in thy accomplishments.

Seek not the praise of others and heed not their condemnation—for within thee and thee alone lies the power of self-fulfillment.

Thou art neither better nor worse than thy neighbor, no matter how much more righteous or evil he may be.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
A WORD OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE FROM ENKI

Hope maketh the heart stronger, where desire unfulfilled maketh the heart ill. Hope for fulfillment and work toward its achievement. And if thy goals go unmet, ye shall still find peace, for within the journey does the true goal lie.

Error and forgiveness are the traits of humanity, fear and condemnation the traits of gods. Strive to be human; strive not to be gods.

Subjugate thyself not to God nor man, for subjugation knows no honor. Why should the Father wish His children to kneel in fear before him? Better to die free than to live as sheep.

There are those who understand reason and those who understand violence. Reason is wasted on the violent man and violence is wasted on the reasonable man. If thou wishest one to hear thee, speak in his language or speak not at all.

Ye may speak truth or deception, according to thine own free will. But to thine own self, know the difference. If a man wrongs thee, look to thyself to see why thou hast allowed the transgression. Learn from it, then seek vindication or reconciliation, as ye see fit.

Others may lead thee to temptation, but only by thine own hand can ye partake of it. If thou later seekest to lay blame, seek thyself.

In life, some have more and some have less. Yet what matter? Peace and happiness stem from within, not without.

Do what ye will with thy life. Give freely, love freely and expect nothing. In this shall ye find true happiness, and there will be no reason for disappointment.

If thou desires an action to come about then bring it about. Ye may fail, but, then, ye may not.

There is knowledge in all things, in all actions, in all places. Learn from all things. It may come from the mouth of a child as easily as from the wisest of men. Always listen, always learn: Knowledge is all around thee.

Knowledge is a painful thing, for it always bears a price. Accept the risk and pain, for life without risk or pain is not life.

Look not to the Lord God for direction; look not to Enki. Look, instead, to thine own self.

Live each day as if it were thy last day. Yet live it also as if it were not.

If thou wishest to die, then thou art dead already.

Thou art stronger than ye can ever know, search for the strength that wells within. It is there. It is waiting. And somewhere out there, someone needs you more than you can ever imagine.

Life and hope are one. Seek thy gifts and share them. It is for this reason that thou art truly here.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.