Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217715 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
chalantmike:
the key to over coming any addiction is to realize its in the self, the blood, an addiction makes you a slave to ur bodys whim. The moment you can raise ur vibration above ur body, detach from your body need/whim u free urself.
Meditation should help you.

Recreate the scenario of your addiction, like it symptoms, your desire towards it, mentally then see yourself existing outside those situation, not giving to it, like you exist outside those effects or needs, soon enough you would out grow it, that need or addiction.

Personally i prefer you understand your addiction, the base of it, then try to eliminate it.
Pure bs!
You ended up sounding more dumber than when you started!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
mellina666:
There is a post here asking me about those that left satanism. Anytime I replied it the post will be deleted, even I can't find the post again. Even if I post it again they will still delete it. Nairaland stop deleting my posts oooo. Allow people to know the truth.

No one who has walked thru this part of mine has ever regretted it. Everything evil is now attributed to Satan. Occultism is now satanism.
One will use an innocent the animal to do some fetishism sacrifice and u call it satanism?
One will use human blood for ritual and u call it satanism?
One will forcefully invoke a daemon or God because u know his name using the rubbish tetragrammaton to do ur will and u call it satanism?

Even our so called Knights of churches doing fetishism stuffs in churches all na satanism?

I laugh in swahili.

U see these names of these gods when mentioned they are there.
Why will I leave a practice that's so kind to me. I play with the gods, chat with them a times they take me to places to see hidden things.

There was a time I was thinking when will they ask me to sacrifice something just as the xtians and Muslims do say. I thought of that but azazel came and asked me to remove such thought from my mind. Such thing is not required for people to do.

I will stop here before they block me again. Lemme keep the rest for later things. Digest this one first
Na that same old thing, just that you are trying to modernise it.
Satan is satan and can never be other thing

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
philfearon:

Pure bs!
You ended up sounding more dumber than when you started!
the idea is invoking your higher self, which is not restricted or slave to ur body needs, created that higer consciousness inspect of ur conscious self.

When you call up demons, gods etc what do you think you are calling?

I use that method to render my addictions useless, literally seeing yourself outside og urself or the situation around you.

CALL ME DUMB AGAIN, AND IMMA
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by darcsherry(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
I have followed this thread from the beginning and decided to keep mute. My coming out now is due to the fact that i can not understand why people cant just read and see from the writer's (owner of this thread) perspective. Do your research and seek knowledge before you castigate, rebuke or demean his opinion. And if you can not just relate with it or comprehend, kindly back out and let those who share or plan to share the same view concentrate. Let us learn to respect a man's philosophy/beleive... If you will ask me, i will tell you that the only evil i am experiencing here on this forum is the backlash of words where persons try to impose their beleive on others without respecting their identity. The subject of this forum is very clear for any lay man to understand what is involved here and if it sounds spooky to you get out but to my utmost dismay people keep coming back after every post by Mellin to either disagree, insult or demean the idea. It got to an instance i thought people were just inciting Mellin so that they can learn more of what they do not know cos his story seems interesting wink but NO they will not desist. It is not fair, respect his spirituality.
From what i see and i have experienced so far it is no joke... You wouldnt imagine what time he has invested to have grown to this level of spirituality (respect that) and stop hating.
In conclusion, i have not really been a NAIRALAND freak until lately and i do not know how it works but i am surprised that Mellin could be blocked from accessing his thread! Is there no more freedom of speech again?
To my understanding of this thread; Mellin has in no way imposed his beleive on any one here (quote me if i am wrong) but educate... Pheeewww! I want to beleive it is a technical issue and not an intentional act. Let us learn to be liberal, open your mind, learn and do not let whatever that has been inculcated into us over the years affect the insemination of new information. Open your heart, digest the information and sieve out what that is useful from what is not useful to you. Knowledge is power and power awakens your individuality.
Be wise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Questions:

1 You claim to be catholic convert Nov 5, 2013 had you not discovered that you were God then?

2 Why did saytan keep silent that long, why he did not find way to make himself known to us, why did he keep silent that long that even his creatures know him as enemy.

3 Are you truly an igbo man if not are you a Nigerian?

3 Have you ever travelled out of this country? If so, which countries did you go?

4 Have you ever claimed to be citezen of a country other than Nigeria?

5 Do you understand what spiritism means can you differentiate spiritism from mudra?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogechieku:
Questions:

1 You claim to be catholic convert Nov 5, 2013 had you not discovered that you were God then?

2 Why did saytan keep silent that long, why he did not find way to make himself known to us, why did he keep silent that long that even his creatures know him as enemy.

3 Are you truly an igbo man if not are you a Nigerian?

3 Have you ever travelled out of this country? If so, which countries did you go?

4 Have you ever claimed to be citezen of a country other than Nigeria?

5 Do you understand what spiritism means can you differentiate spiritism from mudra?

still trying to know where u are coming from and where u are going to. Please read from the very first page then come back and air ur view
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
mellina666:
still trying to know where u are coming from and where u are going to. Please read from the very first page then come back and air ur view
Don't dugde my questions what I asked are not part of things you wrote above. I read every but they don't answer my questions so answer me please.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
November 9, 2015 you claimed that your pastor said you should provide evidence of tithe before you can do your wedding in the church, during the period you claimed to still be in school and in this your satanic story you claimed you had heart problem throughout your university days to extend that you wanted to commit suicide right? My question is now how possible that with such heart problem that made you to wish death you still went to marry tell us more pls.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2015
ogechieku:
November 9, 2015 you claimed that your pastor said you should provide evidence of tithe before you can do your wedding in the church, during the period you claimed to still be in school and in this your satanic story you claimed you had heart problem throughout your university days to extend that you wanted to commit suicide right? My question is now how possible that with such heart problem that made you to wish death you still went to marry tell us more pls.
if u are an igbo u will understand what parents try to do in such a situation. All hope was lost then.

And stop derailing and stick to what the discussion is here. Don't try to form over sabi cos others saw what u just saw, don't u think?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2015
mellina666:
if u are an igbo u will understand what parents try to do in such a situation. All hope was lost then.

And stop derailing and stick to what the discussion is here. Don't try to form over sabi cos others saw what u just saw, don't u think?

Am not trying to condemn your believe but I want to be sure of what to believe. Since you are not forcing me to beliece you I have to be very sure of what I want to believe since I will be responsible for my action.

I don't understand what you mean by "what parents do in such situation" but what I know is parents of all tribes will not stop finding healing for their child in such a situation.

My question does not have anything to do with derailing but probing the truth. I will consider every question you did not answer a lye.

The five questions I asked above you didn't answer one but you call me over sabi. You wrote more than 3000 words to protect interest of saytan and your daity but can not answer less than 30 sentence questions...give me freewill as you have said but convince me by answering my questions.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
ogechieku:

Am not trying to condemn your believe but I want to be sure of what to believe. Since you are not forcing me to beliece you I have to be very sure of what I want to believe since I will be responsible for my action.

I don't understand what you mean by "what parents do in such situation" but what I know is parents of all tribes will not stop finding healing for their child in such a situation.

My question does not have anything to do with derailing but probing the truth. I will consider every question you did not answer a lye.

The five questions I asked above you didn't answer one but you call me over sabi. You wrote more than 3000 words to protect interest of saytan and your daity but can not answer less than 30 sentence questions...give me freewill as you have said but convince me by answering my questions.
ever since u believe in either Jesus or Allah have u seen him? Has they ever manifest to u. Ur question disgust me cos if u have really read to from page 1 to the very end u won't ask me why Satan hasn't manifest to u or the world.

If my son is in situation I was then and after seeking all help with no solution I will simply engage him to get married in other to bore a child. Just incase something happens. And that's exactly what they did.

Bae stick to the topic except u want to see yourself as a fool if u ask further questions not relating to the topic
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mellin:
ever since u believe in either Jesus or Allah have u seen him? Has they ever manifest to u. Ur question disgust me cos if u have really read to from page 1 to the very end u won't ask me why Satan hasn't manifest to u or the world.

If my son is in situation I was then and after seeking all help with no solution I will simply engage him to get married in other to bore a child. Just incase something happens. And that's exactly what they did.

Bae stick to the topic except u want to see yourself as a fool if u ask further questions not relating to the topic

If I have to believe you I have to dig into your past.

1 Were you the only child of your parents?

2 Does it mean that your parents were rich enough to be sponsoring your education, sponsoring your wedding, feeding you and your family and also take care of your sevare heart problem all at the same time?

3 you have not answer any of the above 5 questions.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
ogechieku:

If I have to believe you I have to dig into your past.

1 Were you the only child of your parents?

2 Does it mean that your parents were rich enough to be sponsoring your education, sponsoring your wedding, feeding you and your family and also take care of your sevare heart problem all at the same time?

3 you have not answer any of the above 5 questions.
Since u r now a cia agent dig more from my other threads and u will get ur answers. Whether u believe or not it won't change anything in my life. U run ur race I run mine. Am sharing my own race so that people who don't know will know.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wow! I must say since I reg on Nairaland, this will be the first time I'm commenting on any topic. Been following this thread from the beginning.#SPIRITUALITY. Very incisive with lots of contradictions. Most of us think we know when we actually don't know.
The ways of God are not the ways of man.#STILL_READING

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
mellina666:

we saw it but we keep mute to it, to ask you others. So maybe she want you to answer her on that side. No evil in answering it

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Donkunlex:
Wow! I must say since I reg on Nairaland, this will be the first time I'm commenting on any topic. Been following this thread from the beginning.#SPIRITUALITY. Very incisive with lots of contradictions. Most of us think we know when we actually don't know.
The ways of God are not the ways of man.#STILL_READING
cool but don't be a Great0 ie been a foolish and mentally deranged fellow. If after reading u can't deal with it kindly let go than been a Great0. Thank u
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mellin:
cool but don't be a Great0 ie been a foolish and mentally deranged fellow. If after reading u can't deal with it kindly let go than been a Great0. Thank u
Be logical and Reasonable not insultive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mellin:
Since u r now a cia agent dig more from my other threads and u will get ur answers. Whether u believe or not it won't change anything in my life. U run ur race I run mine. Am sharing my own race so that people who don't know will know.
If saytan that you claim to be our creator has failed to make his identity known to us rather made us believe that he is the devil till today if he has to send someone to us he should send someone who has confidence and does not have anything to hide.

You came in the name of unknown god and you yourself is unknown...until you are able to answer the questions above I declear as you as demon, destroyer, liar and deciever...you lead as others follow in hell fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
ogechieku:
If saytan that you claim to be our creator has failed to make his identity known to us rather made us believe that he is the devil till today if he has to send someone to us he should send someone who has confidence and does not have anything to hide.

You came in the name of unknown god and you yourself is unknown...until you are able to answer the questions above I declear as you as demon, destroyer, liar and deciever...you lead as others follow in hell fire.
well the 1st line of my my 1st post in this thread is clear. Zoom off
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
He(God)that is in you is greater than he(our body) that is in the world.

Our body is just a temple housing the God. Wake up people and stop waiting endlessly for the coming of Jesus cos no one ever came and no one is coming back. We have been here over 300 thousand years ago and we still coming back here to feel and enhance our spirituality. Energy can't be destroyed, it transforms. We are the energy. That's why I said earlier in my post be mindful if any negative thoughts u emit cos this little thought u feel is nothing is a very big thing. Learn to have positive thought always

Be wise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
@mellin Please I need ur help in we chat it important
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by basille(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
We are not alone in this universe. A lot of you might not believe in mellin's concept of enki, and i for one can't disprove or approve of his believes and story. But one thing i am very certain of is that WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS UNIVERSE. Funny enough, if one told me of the existence of such things like aliens some years back, i would have termed them foolish and excessively high on Hollywood's fan fictions.

But one thing i have come to realize over the past few years is that most often, the truth is staring at us in the face, but we need to do away with our sentiments and pre-conceived notions before we can realize this. I also believe we humans are deeply asleep and our perception of reality has been immensely altered by our limited capabilities.
All we can do now is to strive harder to attain inner truth and peace and also raise our consciousness level, the age of Aquarius is already upon us, the age of enlightenment and awakening.

We should strive to be awoken, to be free. Not afraid to ask question, if only we know where the answer of little question or even the question itself can take us, we would be surprised at how our view of the world can become.

7 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by basille(m): 2:57am On Jul 01, 2015
When mellin said there are some group of people who controlled the world, i found that idea laughable.

EDITED

Well, according to some sources, there are 13 families that control the world.
An extensive research on the Hebrew people will get you on to something. Their ancient tablets actually suggest that they are not from here, i mean literally not from this earth. Some unverified evidences suggests that they and another species from mars came to earth during the time of atlantis. Now, this other species is the point of interest, they think and act with the left side of their brain (logical side also called male side) so they are mostly dominant and power driven. They came to earth during the time of Atlantis to fill an empty void in the cortex of life (this fact can be connected with the destruction of Atlantis) when mars was about to be destroyed from their power driven actions, (they actually fought till they nearly wiped themselves out). Long story short, some of them survived the fall of Atlantis (and vowed to rule the earth due to some pre-atlantis issues with humans) and passed their DNA's on to their power driven descendants which are believed to be the 13 families. This same families are what the people of today refer to as the illuminati (though the people are wrong, illuminati was an ancient secret society committed to expanding knowledge).

I know all this may sound like some nollywood script. So i guess i should point out the fact that the sources of this knowledge's are actually unverified (rather pseudo-scientific), and acclaimed to be gotten from higher beings, just as mellin suggests.

I however do believe in the concept of higher beings (a reason this is being posted here), but not so much in this knowledge's, except in areas with actual verified human proof's.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by fm4real2k6(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Do you need large, cheap expanse of lands for your religious purposes, like camping, convention grounds,

plz check this thread for it..

https://www.nairaland.com/2405069/big-deal-check-it-out
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
basille:
When mellin said there are some group of people who controlled the world, i found that idea laughable.

Well, according to some sources, there are 13 families that control the world.
An extensive research on the Hebrew people will get you on to something. Their ancient tablets actually suggest that they are not from here, i mean literally not from this earth. Some unverified evidences suggests that they are from mars. They think and act with the left side of their brain (logical side also called male side) so they are mostly dominant and power driven. They came to earth during the time of Atlantis (this fact can be connected with the destruction of Atlantis) when mars was about to be destroyed from their power driven actions, (they actually fought till they nearly wiped themselves out). Long story short, some of them survived the fall of Atlantis (and vowed to rule the earth due to some pre-atlantis issues with humans) and passed their DNA's on to their power driven descendants which are believed to be the 13 families. This same families are what the people of today refer to as the illuminati (though the people are wrong, illuminati was an ancient secret society committed to expanding knowledge).

I know all this may sound like some nollywood script. So i guess i should point out the fact that the sources of this knowledge's are actually unverified (rather pseudo-scientific), and acclaimed to be gotten from higher beings, just as mellin suggests.

I however do believe in the concept of higher beings (a reason this is being posted here), but not so much in this knowledge's, except in areas with actual verified human proof's.
You are very correct about that.... the british royal family, The Bush, Rockfeller, The Jondan Royal family, any many more are iv=nvolve....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Mellin:
it's inborn says God almighty Satan. But am sorry u have to live with that for the rest of your life. The mistake was made by ur mum when she was still carrying u in her womb. But it's nothing shaaa. Our body is nothing but dust. The spirit and soul is what matters. There is no solution to your problem. Hope u understand

grin damn,small thing when Jesus go heal

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Food of thought.

Can u beg and ask what u owe or have to be given to u?
If Jesus is truly the creator and giver of life, why asking us to give our lives to him, the same life he created?

Answer=he is asking in order to use u and achieve his evil purpose here on earth and people are gladly given their life to him.

U see, we are the cause of our problems in this world. U purposely gave ur life to Jesus and in ur mind u r covered with his blood but when something bad befalls u why blaming Satan? Why not blame who u gave ur life to, who u trusted his blood has covered u.

If u ask ur security man to guard ur gate and at the process due to laziness left the gate open and thieves robbed ur house, who will u blame.?

Let us be reasonable with our God given brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mellin:
Food of thought.

Can u beg and ask what u owe or have to be given to u?
If Jesus is truly the creator and giver of life, why asking us to give our lives to him, the same life he created?

Answer=he is asking in order to use u and achieve his evil purpose here on earth and people are gladly given their life to him.

U see, we are the cause of our problems in this world. U purposely gave ur life to Jesus and in ur mind u r covered with his blood but when something bad befalls u why blaming Satan? Why not blame who u gave ur life to, who u trusted his blood has covered u.

If u ask ur security man to guard ur gate and at the process due to laziness left the gate open and thieves robbed ur house, who will u blame.?

Let us be reasonable with our God given brain
Jesus ask for your life cox you operate on a freewill. He cannot tamper it. So He need to beg for it, then on the process, the choice belong to you to give or not.
Not everyone that the blood is covering, take it now. The blood covered only the born again ones, so they are protect from the angel of death(spiritual death or second death) as was in time of egypt.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
I really love the way some xtian freaks are making fun of themselves here. Ride on
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Some people are so bordered about this 3rd eye issue. Do u really wanna know if there is a 3rd eye there?

Breathe in thru nose exhale thru mouth 5times or more.
Close your eyes look between your forehead and say I am connecting with my 3rd eye.

Do this and tell me what happened.

If the 3rd eye is evil according to some xtians then our creator is evil.. Don't u think?

The eye was created to be opened for a reason but the church is against it. Ask your pastors or priests about the 3rd and why it's there.

Well today is full moon will be traveling to the moon by night. 1st time to practice such then from there to Nibiru to meet with gods once again.

Xtians keep praying to sky daddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dis is not joke do it and u will be suprise i was surround by energys all over my body omen fear caugh me i gas stop lol i will continue doing it till i get a result
Mellin:
Some people are so bordered about this 3rd eye issue. Do u really wanna know if there is a 3rd eye there?

Breathe in thru nose exhale thru mouth 5times or more.
Close your eyes look between your forehead and say I am connecting with my 3rd eye.

Do this and tell me what happened.

If the 3rd eye is evil according to some xtians then our creator is evil.. Don't u think?

The eye was created to be opened for a reason but the church is against it. Ask your pastors or priests about the 3rd and why it's there.

Well today is full moon will be traveling to the moon by night. 1st time to practice such then from there to Nibiru to meet with gods once again.

Xtians keep praying to sky daddy
dis one is much easy 2 do compare to the tho chanting on JOS site

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.