Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217777 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Mellin Bro is true that transcedental meditation can lead to psychosis.? Like going crazy?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Melin,Vooks has tender his pact of the game!

As a matter of fact I believe you should keep to yours and forth break the spell or concealment with vooks number.

If you can't,you and Enki is a slowpoke!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2015
DrLazDevitan:
Melin,Vooks has tender his pact of the game!

As a matter of fact I believe you should keep to yours and forth break the spell or concealment with vooks number.

If you can't,you and Enki is a slowpoke!
mellin,
Place all the conditions you want to suit yourself.
Here is the screenshot of the IMEI...something to get you going.
The iDevice is an iPad Air 64GB WIFI+Cellular, silver in color, bought from Singapore and at the point of writing this, is is 23% charged with the personal hotspot on and two devices, my BlackBerry Q10 and another HTC tethered to it.

If there is any information you need to help you with on your feat, feel free to request wink

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wat are u trying 2 prove. Who gives a rat's arse about ur IMEI. To me its inconsequential. Now run along, go and play elsewhere. I don't give a damn if u believe or not. In fact I dnt give a damn abt ur existence. Keep sleeping Forever.

Don't even wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Wat are u trying 2 prove. Who gives a rat's arse about ur IMEI. To me its inconsequential. Now run along, go and play elsewhere. I don't give a damn if u believe or not. In fact I dnt give a damn abt ur existence. Keep sleeping Forever.

Don't even wake up.
That's a rather wordy way of peeing in your pants.
Tell enki to change your diapers kid...who aksd you anyway?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
vooks:

That's a rather wordy way of peeing in your pants.
Tell enki to change your diapers kid...who aksd you anyway?
hehe.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Godownchild(f): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Godownchild:
@ mellin and all who have opened their third eye,I guess medidation can reveal the IMEI. Pls we r waiting
keep waiting. u will fond out the day u die.OK?
self knowledge is not a thing of a joke. it's either u are asleep or awake.it's either u see self as a God or u remain a slave.chose the path to follow.

@vooks and drlasdevitan keep waiting u will get your answers when thy kingdom comes. and for u drlas.... u called your Creator a slowpoke.,but the funniest thing is he won't do anything to hurt u but expect a hard knock from your guardian. and when it starts hitting u be kind to let me know then I will give u the number of that imei u want and not only that I will call u to talk to u when the time comes. don't worry how I will get your number.
@vooks I need not one's respect Co's it's useless to me.all I need is for u to see who u are.for u to acknowledge self.anything apart from this u r on ur own.

as for godsownchild I have nothing much to say to u.

anyone can suit his or herself.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mellin:
self knowledge is not a thing of a joke. it's either u are asleep or awake.it's either u see self as a God or u remain a slave.chose the path to follow.

@vooks and drlasdevitan keep waiting u will get your answers when thy kingdom comes. and for u drlas.... u called your Creator a slowpoke.,but the funniest thing is he won't do anything to hurt u but expect a hard knock from your guardian. and when it starts hitting u be kind to let me know then I will give u the number of that imei u want and not only that I will call u to talk to u when the time comes. don't worry how I will get your number.
@vooks I need not one's respect Co's it's useless to me.all I need is for u to see who u are.for u to acknowledge self.anything apart from this u r on ur own.

mellin,
Why the flip flop?
Initially it was about some dire consequences should you get it right. That was supposed to scare me into withdrawing my dare. Didn't work. I told you to throw in as many conditions as you can imagine. I even went ahead and revealed lots of details about the gadget just to make it easy....including a screenshot.

This is not about respect, it's about doing something practical here with your enki,monkey third, fourth,tenth and 60th eye bla de bla, for all the world to witness your skills. Imagine how many confused souls you would win over if they saw it with their own eyes! A miracle! Or perhaps you really don't care for them. Or....you really are full of BS

It does not hurt admitting that you can't. Now it appears that beside spinning lengthy yarns about Nibiru, you are a pro at manufacturing military grade excuses for your inabilities.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
U know wat I think vooks, u are trying desperately to deceive ppl into ur lil trick. If there's really an IMEI, u won't go d to d extent of giving clues. If I take a random guess through any means now, u will say I don't av a discerning mind to kno u were bluffing. Bla bla. I see through ur lies. I dnt need to do any mind work 2 know u just want to fool urself. Lol u even av a lackey. In d person of drlaz. Uniport boy. How long did it take u b4 u got admission. No wonder u turned 2 atheism. Old man. No go prepare 4 ur 2nd semester

Remain asleep and in d mercy of ur sorry fate.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Godownchild(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
vooks:

mellin,
Why the flip flop?
Initially it was about some dire consequences should you get it right. That was supposed to scare me into withdrawing my dare. Didn't work. I told you to throw in as many conditions as you can imagine. I even went ahead and revealed lots of details about the gadget just to make it easy....including a screenshot.

This is not about respect, it's about doing something practical here with your enki,monkey third, fourth,tenth and 60th eye bla de bla, for all the world to witness your skills. Imagine how many confused souls you would win over if they saw it with their own eyes! A miracle! Or perhaps you really don't care for them. Or....you really are full of BS

It does not hurt admitting that you can't. Now it appears that beside spinning lengthy yarns about Nibiru, you are a pro at manufacturing military grade excuses for your inabilities.

u already tagged it bs .even if I do so it won't change you or ur likes. the tone which u post doesn't in anyway shows u really wanna know the truth or wake up.you just wanted to catch fin Mr. am too big for all that now
.it's pure bs according to you and it's an eye opening to people who really wants to know the truth.

now Mr if you won't mind kindly leave the thread.I will call u and ur likes when the time comes.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
for people finding it difficult to focus while meditating on the 3rd eye here is a simple trick to flow well without having random thoughts in ur mind.

when u close ur eyes don't stress looking at ur forehead., don't roll the eyes up and down else u will fall asleep.
affirm*I embrace my own inner wisdom *now visualize and count from 1to 50.stop affirm again country from 51to 100.it's easy to visualize 1,2,3.u will find out that your mind willl be steady.or u can visualize the sun or white colour. that how I managed myself till it opened. u can think of another means anything that works well to keep ur mind steady is welcomed provided u looking at the forehead.u can even be playing music.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
this is for people that are addicted to something. have u always wanted to stop something u don't like but u can't.let me put u thru on how u can stop that.u started that habit and it's only u that can stop that habit. no mudra can stop a habit.

before i start lemme share my own story.I started masturbation when I was in jss. since then till last month I have been masturbating.all those times I have wanted to stop ,I did everything possible but to no avail.at a time I made it a daily routine .till I knew self and how I can channel the orgasm to something positive. I started working and getting result but still yet I wanted to stop it.I asked enki and my gd for help they said I should figure it out myself. they wanted me to go deeper to know the kind of power I possess.I was expecting maybe they will do magic for me inorther to stop but he insisted he ain't going to tell me what to do or how to do it.he said figure it out yourself.I started thinking on how to go about it.I googled no answer.then I was meditating asking my inner self questions .u see,all the answers are already embedded in our DNA. even the air we breathe in today has all the information of what has been happening in this world till date.as I was asking I found out I was talking to myself. that is am asking a question and am aswering it too.then I noticed something in my mind .the blind woman I helped regain her sight flashed before me.

I said okay lemme do it in myself. I started visualizing where I see masturbation as something evil tho it's not evil.I use thought alone to start countering it.after 3days I noticed somehow I don't have interest in it but just a little interest unlike how it was then.

when I was meditating I noticed I have not worked with the elements that s holding life ie air,water,earth,fire.

u see without these elements life won't exist and won't be complete.

then I went to my sacred altar and invoked this 4elements then my spirit making it 5 elements which signifies the Pentagram and 5sence organs in our body.and also 5fingers of each hand and toes.

when I invoked I can sense a waterfall ,a cool breeze,a farm which signifies earth and the candle flames went higher than the normal.
then my spirit completing it I visualize a total end to masturbation. I affirmed that I won't think or feel the need to masturbate again except on ritual practice. I saw my self living a happy life without it.I also use that time to visualize other things and direct positive energy of healing to people I know that are sick.

a week passed,2,3 I have not thought of masturbation till today.even when I tried to put it in my mind something will just knock the thought off.

so u all can see how I used my thoughts alone to deliver myself. I also quit smoking. hehehehehhheh

for non practising u can just meditate and visualization to stop that habit of yours be u religious person or an atheist.

it's all in your mind
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mellin:
this is for people that are addicted to something. have u always wanted to stop something u don't like but u can't.let me put u thru on how u can stop that.u started that habit and it's only u that can stop that habit. no mudra can stop a habit.

before i start lemme share my own story.I started masturbation when I was in jss. since then till last month I have been masturbating.all those times I have wanted to stop ,I did everything possible but to no avail.at a time I made it a daily routine .till I knew self and how I can channel the orgasm to something positive. I started working and getting result but still yet I wanted to stop it.I asked enki and my gd for help they said I should figure it out myself. they wanted me to go deeper to know the kind of power I possess.I was expecting maybe they will do magic for me inorther to stop but he insisted he ain't going to tell me what to do or how to do it.he said figure it out yourself.I started thinking on how to go about it.I googled no answer.then I was meditating asking my inner self questions .u see,all the answers are already embedded in our DNA. even the air we breathe in today has all the information of what has been happening in this world till date.as I was asking I found out I was talking to myself. that is am asking a question and am aswering it too.then I noticed something in my mind .the blind woman I helped regain her sight flashed before me.

I said okay lemme do it in myself. I started visualizing where I see masturbation as something evil tho it's not evil.I use thought alone to start countering it.after 3days I noticed somehow I don't have interest in it but just a little interest unlike how it was then.

when I was meditating I noticed I have not worked with the elements that s holding life ie air,water,earth,fire.

u see without these elements life won't exist and won't be complete.

then I went to my sacred altar and invoked this 4elements then my spirit making it 5 elements which signifies the Pentagram and 5sence organs in our body.and also 5fingers of each hand and toes.

when I invoked I can sense a waterfall ,a cool breeze,a farm which signifies earth and the candle flames went higher than the normal.
then my spirit completing it I visualize a total end to masturbation. I affirmed that I won't think or feel the need to masturbate again except on ritual practice. I saw my self living a happy life without it.I also use that time to visualize other things and direct positive energy of healing to people I know that are sick.

a week passed,2,3 I have not thought of masturbation till today.even when I tried to put it in my mind something will just knock the thought off.

so u all can see how I used my thoughts alone to deliver myself. I also quit smoking. hehehehehhheh

for non practising u can just meditate and visualization to stop that habit of yours be u religious person or an atheist.

it's all in your mind
Nice one. Enki must give up on this soul gradually. God is at work. In no distant time, he will fully surrender. Blessings
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
what comes to your mind d when u hear the word occult power.

u will think is power gotten from an evil source? right?
but hey lemme school y'all. every single black person has this occult power and it's located at the pineal gland. occult power in us is the power to create, achieve or destroy. it's within.

when u awake this occult power with breathing exercises. u will find out how u will be able to create good and positive things even bad things.
the mobile phone call and internet we use today is as a result of occult power.the plane u see flying today is as a result of occult power.that's the reason u need to awake that power in u.

these are the reason the whites used religion to crippled us all while they use the same occult powers to make cool things.

wake up.

for the brain dead guy in this forum,u r a complete bastard. u really need an electrical surge up ur brains.

let the dull minds keep sleeping and let the wise ones take control
goodnight y'all

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
U know wat I think vooks, u are trying desperately to deceive ppl into ur lil trick. If there's really an IMEI, u won't go d to d extent of giving clues. If I take a random guess through any means now, u will say I don't av a discerning mind to kno u were bluffing. Bla bla. I see through ur lies. I dnt need to do any mind work 2 know u just want to fool urself. Lol u even av a lackey. In d person of drlaz. Uniport boy. How long did it take u b4 u got admission. No wonder u turned 2 atheism. Old man. No go prepare 4 ur 2nd semester

Remain asleep and in d mercy of ur sorry fate.

Negro,
Am not inviting guesses, I want you to peep with your tenth eye and read my iPad's IMEI. If you can make inter-galactic trips to Nibiru at more than the speed of light and interact with enki,tai chi and other beings, what's the big deal with reading this IMEI?

Can I give you time to consult enki and her step-sisters and see if they can help?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 4:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Mellin:
u already tagged it bs .even if I do so it won't change you or ur likes. the tone which u post doesn't in anyway shows u really wanna know the truth or wake up.you just wanted to catch fin Mr. am too big for all that now
.it's pure bs according to you and it's an eye opening to people who really wants to know the truth.

now Mr if you won't mind kindly leave the thread.I will call u and ur likes when the time comes.
mellin, mellin,
This is a good opportunity to demonstrate your abilities for all of us and all you can do is manufacture excuses. Just do it or admit you can't

Isn't it funny that enki who made the universe can't figure out an IMEI from an iPad?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by darcsherry(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2015
@vooks
What do you believe in?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2015
darcsherry:
@vooks
What do you believe in?
Objective evidence
How can a hanky panky enki monkey create the entire universe, engage puny humans in midnight chit chat and take them on intergalactic trips to Nibiru and Pluto yet they can't read an IMEI.
How many Silver iPad Air, WIFI+Cellular,64GB whose IMEI ends with 973 do you think exist in the entire universe?

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2015
darcsherry:
@vooks
What do you believe in?
he is an atheist from his posts. don't stress yourself replying him.whether I tell him or not he still won't believe.I know how to deal with his likes
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Mellin:
he is an atheist from his posts. don't stress yourself replying him.whether I tell him or not he still won't believe.I know how to deal with his likes
Mellin you know a lot of things, Nibiru, tenth eye,mudra,enki.....but you certainly are not dumb enough to embarrass yourself here trying to 'see' my IMEI. Smart snail keeping Negro cheesy
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mellin:

Vooks and I were in no shakings to your threat.Enki and you couldn't be so sophisticated in all matters of universalism as never to have come to the Vook's number.

Satanism is all about objectivity-the primary conscience of SELF acknowledgement.Break this number out of his concealment,and this world shall understand the difference between the mootness of dogmatic belief and indoctrination and an evidential objectivism.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mellin:

The assignment given to you is not to get my number and call me.

In another sense,if you think you can get my call number the same applies to vook's IMEI.

Simple!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

The assignment given to you is not to get my number and call me.

In another sense,if you think you can get my call number the same applies to vook's IMEI.

Simple!

Hadn't seen it
Mellin says he will call and get the IMEI WHEN THE TIME COMES

Apparently enki is wa too busy making trave arrangements for Nibiru Negro tourists to care about a task as simple as reading my IMEI

DrLazDevitan,
May I suggest we stop bugging enki and her babies such as mellin?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
vooks:

Hadn't seen it
Mellin says he will call and get the IMEI WHEN THE TIME COMES

Apparently enki is wa too busy making trave arrangements for Nibiru Negro tourists to care about a task as simple as reading my IMEI

DrLazDevitan,
May I suggest we stop bugging enki and her babies such as mellin?

Vooks,i should inform you rather that Enki and me is planning on touring the whole of the planetary bodies and so,we don't need the ass of you to disturb us with issue with IMEI again.

Better still,enki is busy trying to create more eyes for this quest of yours to be dymystified.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 5:13am On Jul 11, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

Vooks,i should inform you rather that Enki and me is planning on touring the whole of the planetary bodies and so,we don't need the ass of you to disturb us with issue with IMEI again.

Better still,enki is busy trying to create more eyes for this quest of yours to be dymystified.
cheesy cheesy
I thought enki has an IQ infinitesimally bigger than Steve Jobs or the gay Tim Cook.

Mellin is our contact guy, he has thrown several bashes for enki and her sister-in-laws. All I wanted was mellin to go like;
"Yo enki the creator, there is an idiot down there called vooks who thinks you are full of BS and he is daring you to read his IMEI. Can you do it?"

Negroes are by definition ignorant. So when you pad that with a fresh coat of Eastern mysticism ignorance, I don't pity them;i condole them
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok bro mellin, now that I know my gd is Astaroth what. Next? I drew out her sigil not perfect but saves it in my phone, I am to complete thoth viberation today though,
But mellin you not friendly o, blastfinito been the one helping with direction, I will soon be able to stand on my own soon hopefully, so I need all the help I can get for now
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Demigods:
Ok bro mellin, now that I know my gd is Astaroth what. Next? I drew out her sigil not perfect but saves it in my phone, I am to complete thoth viberation today though,
But mellin you not friendly o, blastfinito been the one helping with direction, I will soon be able to stand on my own soon hopefully, so I need all the help I can get for now
which other help or direction do u need that is not here in this thread? I don't like repeating myself
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
which other help or direction do u need that is not here in this thread? I don't like repeating myself

Sorry sir, but why you not friendly? You act very unfriendly to me like I offend you before

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
When you newly opened the thread you were friendly o I don't know what happened now, I want to be your friend, I want to be a brother from another mother to you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
Demigods:

When you newly opened the thread you were friendly o I don't know what happened now, I want to be your friend, I want to be a brother from another mother to you
lol...no wahala just that am always busy.the kind of attention u want from me u might not get it that's why

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.