Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217760 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2015
oluwapoju:
dedicatn tins on my mind.. how to i dedicate myself

Don't need to ask mellin all the time.

Dedication Ritual

What you need:

At least one Black, blue or red Candle, (as many as you like of any of these on their own or a combination of them)

A Sterilized needle or razor (something to get the blood out of your left index finger, you can sterilize a needle in the candle flame)

A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer that follows below, (and to sign your name on)

Write the following prayer on the paper:

(Note: you may want to write a rough draft first so you can write it out neatly during the ritual)

"Before the almighty and ineffable God Enki, and in the presence of all the Gods and Goddesses of Duat, who are the true and original Gods of Earth and of mankind, I [full name] choose, of my own volition, to renounce (other faith or atheism) to work toward my advancement through and beyond this lifetime, the lessons I learn will forever become part of me.

I now proclaim Enki as my true God, the original Gods and Goddesses as my allies and mentors. I promise to honour them without reservation and I pledge to do the will of the Gods asking only to be at their side through my spiritual evolution and beyond."

Performing the Ritual:

Find a place to do this, it can be anywhere from your room to some woodland you feel would be perfect for it.

Make sure you have Bathed beforehand, thoroughly and wear some dark clothes, although whatever you feel makes it more personal you can also wear, it is up to you.

Set out the Candles and any other items you wish to use, Sigils, incense, offerings, any personal touch.

Light the candles and take a moment to relax and breathe, remember this ritual is done out of respect, if you are not ready, do not continue. Once you feel ready write the prayer on the clean sheet of paper.

Once you have written the prayer, prick your LEFT INDEX FINGER and sign it, this can be done as a dot or as your name, the amount of blood does not matter. Read the prayer either out loud or in your head and then sign it, read it for the gods and do it proudly.

Fold the paper up and set it alight in the candle flame making sure the whole piece of paper has completely combusted.

At this point you can stay until the Candles have burnt out or clear up and finish, but once you have completed it, remember to wrap it up with a hearty "Hail Enki!"

Remember this is is a big step to make do not rush the decision.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Mellin:
what do have to say on this, since you said nothing else is need for purification, meditation and dedication aside calling on enki. Is the below in agreement with your stance please?
Demigods:

Don't need to ask mellin all the time.

Dedication Ritual

What you need:

At least one Black, blue or red Candle, (as many as you like of any of these on their own or a combination of them)

A Sterilized needle or razor (something to get the blood out of your left index finger, you can sterilize a needle in the candle flame)

A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer that follows below, (and to sign your name on)

Write the following prayer on the paper:

(Note: you may want to write a rough draft first so you can write it out neatly during the ritual)

"Before the almighty and ineffable God Enki, and in the presence of all the Gods and Goddesses of Duat, who are the true and original Gods of Earth and of mankind, I [full name] choose, of my own volition, to renounce (other faith or atheism) to work toward my advancement through and beyond this lifetime, the lessons I learn will forever become part of me.

I now proclaim Enki as my true God, the original Gods and Goddesses as my allies and mentors. I promise to honour them without reservation and I pledge to do the will of the Gods asking only to be at their side through my spiritual evolution and beyond."

Performing the Ritual:

Find a place to do this, it can be anywhere from your room to some woodland you feel would be perfect for it.

Make sure you have Bathed beforehand, thoroughly and wear some dark clothes, although whatever you feel makes it more personal you can also wear, it is up to you.

Set out the Candles and any other items you wish to use, Sigils, incense, offerings, any personal touch.

Light the candles and take a moment to relax and breathe, remember this ritual is done out of respect, if you are not ready, do not continue. Once you feel ready write the prayer on the clean sheet of paper.

Once you have written the prayer, prick your LEFT INDEX FINGER and sign it, this can be done as a dot or as your name, the amount of blood does not matter. Read the prayer either out loud or in your head and then sign it, read it for the gods and do it proudly.

Fold the paper up and set it alight in the candle flame making sure the whole piece of paper has completely combusted.

At this point you can stay until the Candles have burnt out or clear up and finish, but once you have completed it, remember to wrap it up with a hearty "Hail Enki!"

Remember this is is a big step to make do not rush the decision.

Demigods:
Could you tell us, your source of divine information and implication of possible errors in performing it thank.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ijmb102edu(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Mellin:
sorry u have to go through it again cos u will still ask another question which the answer is in this thread after answering u this. Hope u grab?
melin if I will be sincere, I think i have to say I like your personality. Within two days of our chat I discover that:

A. You don't want to lye or give wrong answers on questions. for that reason you snob some questions or use insultive words to scare the person away. I think that is a good character...

B. You try as much as possible to answer the questions being asked no wonder this thread has garnered 39 pages.

C. Melin I also discover that you think anyone that asks you question you can not answer is critising you. You think is conspiracy against you.

However, because of effort you put in place to write this article I think it is not too much for me to also search the answer as you said. I promise to search and get back to you. Good morning melin.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ijmb102edu(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mellin:
is OK to use this, keep it for that purpose only. after dedication u don't need to purify ur body, just make a prayer that enki be with u to protect and guide u. Start the meditation. If u didn't dedicate u might get a fierce headache or other things that u might not be comfortable with but after dedication he knows where to touch cos he made us so he understands us better than ourselves. Ur meditowill be calm and swift going. Ur hand must be steady like that of a tree. It gots move cos it's the energy within that's moving. U will know when u r moving a pendulum and when another force is moving it

Melin I searched as I promised but I didn't see any sentence that answers my question. The only sentence that relates to it is "Killers get there punishment here on earth if not now in your next life."

Along the way i was able to find some more questions for you

1. Melin are you really a Blackman? I believe you are not Blackman because mission of this article is to paint blackman as Satan. White men make us believe that satan is black until resent time. I think white man is behind this to renew our believe of black man is satan and white is God.

2. The Jews that you and Satan hate so much are black. Do you know that David was black? Do you know Solomon is black? Have you not read where solom said " my brothers hate me because of my dack skin"? Do you know that Egypt was able to distinguish btw the Jews and Egyptians because of the Jews black skin? Please elaborate.

3. If Satan is black as you claim it means Jesus is white but if Jesus comes from Solomon's lineage as worldwide believe, he should then be black. And if the Satan is black he should not hate the Jews. Tell me more please.

4. Please tell me how many username do you have. I know melin and melin666 please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Meanwhile,
mellin and all the enki clan and their inlaws can't read my IMEI. Or is it because iPads are white an' brains and enlisted detest Caucasians?

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
There are some errors in assertion that the egyptian are not. To the contrary they are black as well as the original Isrealite. The only probably differents are in language, religion and traditional custom.

The modern jews as we know them today were creation of white folklore and world control strategy.

The bible you mentioned contain load of contradicting verses. These I believe are result of canonalization of the sacred book. If some group of folks could sit down somewhere in rome to decided which book to include and which one not to, only God know what else they had done to some bible verses and passages to reflect their ulterior scheme. These may also account for a bit of hints hide here and there to black origin of ancient jews in the bible (they didn't done a perfect job in hiding the truth, the result is recent frantic efforts being witness among white supremacy groups
ijmb102edu:

Melin I searched as I promised but I didn't see any sentence that answers my question. The only sentence that relates to it is "Killers get there punishment here on earth if not now in your next life."

1. Melin are you really a Blackman? I believe you are not Blackman because mission of this article is to paint blackman as Satan. White men make us believe that satan is black until resent time. I think white man is behind this to renew our believe of black man is satan and white is God.

2. The Jews that you and Satan hate so much are black. Do you know that David was black? Do you know Solomon is black? Have you not read where solom said " my brothers hate me because of my dack skin"? Do you know that Egypt was able to distinguish btw the Jews and Egyptians because of the Jews black skin? Please elaborate.

3. If Satan is black as you claim it means Jesus is white but if Jesus comes from Solomon's lineage as worldwide believe, he should then be black. And if the Satan is black he should not hate the Jews. Tell me more please.

4. Please tell me how many username do you have. I know melin and melin666 please tell me.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
@mellin pls tel me how to dedicate witout d use of blood
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
ijmb102edu:

1=for u to say am not a black man shows u haven't read this thread from the beginning. I will stop here.

2=what do u know about inter mixing of race? If u can answer this then u get ur answer

3=i can't remember stating such thing here in this thread. And pls stop telling me based on what u heard or have read from the Jewish Bible. Blacks are the original habitat of this earth. Making us by manipulating a monkey(homo erectus) I think DNA or something to create human. Our creation took many stages and that's where the Jewish scientists came with the idea that we evolved from monkeys. Pls read the lost book of enki the while truth is in there only if u will cos black man don't want to read or search

4=re_read again to find out how the two username came to be in this thread. Gosh!!!! We don't learn the easy way.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
ijmb102edu:
melin if I will be sincere, I think i have to say I like your personality. Within two days of our chat I discover that:

A. You don't want to lye or give wrong answers on questions. for that reason you snob some questions or use insultive words to scare the person away. I think that is a good character...

B. You try as much as possible to answer the questions being asked no wonder this thread has garnered 39 pages.

C. Melin I also discover that you think anyone that asks you question you can not answer is critising you. You think is conspiracy against you.

However, because of effort you put in place to write this article I think it is not too much for me to also search the answer as you said. I promise to search and get back to you. Good morning melin.
if I snub some questions that means the answer is already here

When someone quotes me from the context of the Bible I gets annoy. And that's part of the reason I snub
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awoofawo:
what do have to say on this, since you said nothing else is need for purification, meditation and dedication aside calling on enki. Is the below in agreement with your stance please? Could you tell us, your source of divine information and implication of possible errors in performing it thank.
that's how I performed mine
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mellin:

Lmao. I nor fit laugh. Keep Avoiding quoting megrin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin I feel so good now I know everything that must be done in this path. grin grin grin

Hail Father Satan!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ijmb102edu(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awoofawo:
There are some errors in assertion that the egyptian are not. To the contrary they are black as well as the original Isrealite. The only probably differents are in language, religion and traditional custom.

The modern jews as we know them today were creation of white folklore and world control strategy.

The bible you mentioned contain load of contradicting verses. These I believe are result of canonalization of the sacred book. If some group of folks could sit down somewhere in rome to decided which book to include and which one not to, only God know what else they had done to some bible verses and passages to reflect their ulterior scheme. These may also account for a bit of hints hide here and there to black origin of ancient jews in the bible (they didn't done a perfect job in hiding the truth, the result is recent frantic efforts being witness among white supremacy groups
You did not answer any one of my questions but I have assumed that swoofawo is one of your usernames.

Melin I want you to understand that I am not hear to condemn your belief. You have right to believe whatever thing that you thing is good for you. If what you believe is not good for for me it does not mean that it will not be good for you. I am not going to ask you to change your belief is none of my business.

OK! Another question for melin.

It was discovered that more than a million Astros otherwise known as space rock are coming from space direct to the earth. It was reported that the small size that collided with earth Russia 2012 had more than 20 atomic bumb. Now, astronomers believe if one of these space rocks collide with earth the impact will be unbearable.

Now some scientists met in Italy and concluded to be using rockets to break any rock thay may have our earth as destination. I disagree with their plan because of the followings:

1 lunch of rocket may lead to more earthquake since we all know that earth has lost both its core and crust values.

2. How sure are they that if the rocket does not change its direction the rock will not. If one of them changes direction then it may be too late for the earth.

3. How sure are they that the rock will not be too strong for the rocket to break.

4 for example, if the rocket breaks a rock that is 2000 feet into smaller units then that could be trouble to counries that supposed not to be affect in first place and the impact will be felt more.

5. Melin I believe it could be more dangerous if some of the broken parts fall inside water. It may result to world tsunami.

Melin with your power as god advise world leaders what to do. You can also ask Satan for solution.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ijmb102edu(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mellin:

1=for u to say am not a black man shows u haven't read this thread from the beginning. I will stop here.

2=what do u know about inter mixing of race? If u can answer this then u get ur answer

3=i can't remember stating such thing here in this thread. And pls stop telling me based on what u heard or have read from the Jewish Bible. Blacks are the original habitat of this earth. Making us by manipulating a monkey(homo erectus) I think DNA or something to create human. Our creation took many stages and that's where the Jewish scientists came with the idea that we evolved from monkeys. Pls read the lost book of enki the while truth is in there only if u will cos black man don't want to read or search

4=re_read again to find out how the two username came to be in this thread. Gosh!!!! We don't learn the easy way.
you don't really have to be annoyed ifvi coat from the bible or Quran. Because I dont get angry when you coat from enkin and Qur'an.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
ijmb102edu:
You did not answer any one of my questions but I have assumed that swoofawo is one of your usernames.

Melin I want you to understand that I am not hear to condemn your belief. You have right to believe whatever thing that you thing is good for you. If what you believe is not good for for me it does not mean that it will not be good for you. I am not going to ask you to change your belief is none of my business.

It was discovered that more than a million Astros otherwise known as space rock are coming from space direct to the earth. It was reported that the small size that collided with earth Russia 2012 had more than 20 atomic bumb. Now, astronomers believe if one of these space rocks collide with earth the impact will be unbearable.

Now some scientists met in Italy and concluded to be using rockets to break any rock thay may have our earth as destination. I disagree with their plan because of the followings:

1 lunch of rocket may lead to more earthquake since we all know that earth has lost both its core and crust values.

2. How sure are they that if the rocket does not change its direction the rock will not. If one of them changes direction then it may be too late for the earth.

3. How sure are they that the rock will not be too strong for the rocket to break.

4 for example, if the rocket breaks a rock that is 2000 feet into smaller units then that could be trouble to counries that supposed not to be affect in first place and the impact will be felt more.

5. Melin I believe it could be more dangerous if some of the broken parts fall inside water. It may result to world tsunami.

Melin with your power as god advise world leaders what to do. You can also ask Satan for solution.

I didn't study science in school Mr. And whatever the scientists says doesn't concern me, most of the things in this world are lies. Am here to wake people up not to teach science. Every one has a particular field he or she specialises on. Am new to science. No one knows all we learn on daily basis
Mind u am still advancing in spirituality. My journey started just few months back and till today am still learning. Attaining godhead takes years not a day or month job.

If u wanna know more about the science questions, dedicate and ask a God who specialises in science he or she has the answers
Enki is a master genetist. He specialises on that and that's why he and no other God could have been able to create a human race. He was the first before the copy cat copied and made the robots (jews) yet they ain't anything like we.
Hope I have made myself clear?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Demigods:

Lmao. I nor fit laugh. Keep Avoiding quoting megrin
Now the result of my actions are surfacing. If I had been telling u everything u wouldn't have work on ur own always depending on me. U ought to thank me for that u know?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by tuscani: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
i am the way the truth and the life. no man cometh cometh to d father except by me
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
can i dedicate without the use of blood
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Godownchild(f): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
See me see wahala! You are totally wrong to assumed that I'm Mellin sir. I'm a true full blood Yoruba.
Please take your assumption somewhere.... Whether Mellin has other moniker no consign me here, I'm only interest in the truth no more, no less, finis!
ijmb102edu:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ijmb102edu(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awoofawo:
See me see wahala! You are totally wrong to assumed that I'm Mellin sir. I'm a true full blood Yoruba.
Please take your assumption somewhere.... Whether Mellin has other moniker no consign me here, I'm only interest in the truth no more, no less, finis!
afterall is an assumption. Ha ha ha.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
So that is to say no blood or burning of candles involved in your own method. If that's the case good with me. Thank
Mellin:
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
No need to engage you again, o ti lost e patapata.....
ijmb102edu:
afterall is an assumption. Ha ha ha.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awoofawo:
So that is to say no blood or burning of candles involved in your own method. If that's the case good with me. Thank
whatever rocks ur boat. It's all in the heart. U can do with blood or not. It doesn't changes anything so far in ur heart u have decided that the part to follow. But like philfearon said citing an example using Catholic baptism method.

Good luck to u. Be sure u have decided no one is forcing u. If u can attain godhead with no one's help fine and good but if u can't Mr. Dedicate to get help and guidance
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mellin:
whatever rocks ur boat. It's all in the heart. U can do with blood or not. It doesn't changes anything so far in ur heart u have decided that the part to follow. But like philfearon said citing an example using Catholic baptism method.

Good luck to u. Be sure u have decided no one is forcing u. If u can attain godhead with no one's help fine and good but if u can't Mr. Dedicate to get help and guidance
how do i dedicate witout blood
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Childhood fantasy!

Soon enough most of you will come back unsatisfied!

Please keep bring on new monikers to deceive our children.

Our fathers say,'' It is only when an hungry man has eatened his food halfway that he tells his wife her food is saltless''

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by darcsherry(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
@Mellin
Good evening brother... I need your attention on Facebook. Thanks
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mellin:
Now the result of my actions are surfacing. If I had been telling u everything u wouldn't have work on ur own always depending on me. U ought to thank me for that u know?

Yes. Thank you for that. Talking about the Alien, this creatures are real and present on earth here at first when you made mention of it I didn't believe it. My attention was drawn to a video while doing research on YouTube of hidden cameras that captured aliens in bushes and on buildings at night, this beings are real. If you like I can share a link to the video so you watch it.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awoofawo:

You are not ready for this path with you asking such questions as this. Trying to dodge or avoid somethings means you are still skeptical this whole thing or just wanting to give it a try. I would suggest you make up your mind well and fore embarking on this journey. It will do you more good than having double mind while doing it

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Demigods:

No reply!?

Please give me your. Number of Facebook let me call and talk to you please
karma exist, every request or action made from the body or as a result of materialistic desire, has a repercussion as a sort of counter balance, aka karma. There is no light without darkness, no gain without loss, there exist two extremes hot or cold, duality is nature and Gods first rule, the law of vibration, attraction etc.

Only workings done by the gravitation of the soul or spirit escape repercussion, because the soul and spirit are not bounded by material law, or law of the physical plane. The exercising of the soul and spirit is the true art of creation itself, the desire of the soul is pure energy, "and the spirit of the lord moved on the face of the water".

The trick about karmaic debt is that it works with each individual, some people play the debt now "lucky ones", others pay it in the future "not so lucky" and there are those whose karmaic debt are carried over to the next life, the reincarnated debt "very unlucky ones".

-the three fold law, the only way around is to create or manifest true Godlihood. Working with the soul and spirit not the body.

"Love is the first law"understand what that axiom means.
The soul is a being of pure desire, the spirit is a being of manifestation.

This is the reason why sometimes you ask for wealth and get health instead,for those who actually are one the path,thats to say you can access the power or you accessing but you accessing it wrongly. Eg you know what you want but you not aware of what you truly need.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
chalantmike:
karma exist, every request or action made from the body or as a result of materialistic desire, has a repercussion as a sort of counter balance, aka karma. There is no light without darkness, no gain without loss, there exist two extremes hot or cold, duality is nature and Gods first rule, the law of vibration, attraction etc.

Only workings done by the gravitation of the soul or spirit escape repercussion, because the soul and spirit are not bounded by material law, or law of the physical plane. The exercising of the soul and spirit is the true art of creation itself, the desire of the soul is pure energy, "and the spirit of the lord moved on the face of the water".

The trick about karmaic debt is that it works with each individual, some people play the debt now "lucky ones", others pay it in the future "not so lucky" and there are those whose karmaic debt are carried over to the next life, the reincarnated debt "very unlucky ones".

-the three fold law, the only way around is to create or manifest true Godlihood. Working with the soul and spirit not the body.

"Love is the first law"understand what that axiom means.
The soul is a being of pure desire, the spirit is a being of manifestation.

This is the reason why sometimes you ask for wealth and get health instead,for those who actually are one the path,thats to say you can access the power or you accessing but you accessing it wrongly. Eg you know what you want but you not aware of what you truly need.

Don't quote me in your damn life again
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is the only thread, I've ever followed, from episode 1 to 40.. I know more are yet to come.. even for office, I'm always on NL, refreshing this thread..

Anyway, some of u satanists, intending satanist, aspiring satanist, etc might find this sites useful..

http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/rituals.html

http://www.satansheaven.com/

The second one is very scary... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.