Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217962 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
lol...no wahala just that am always busy.the kind of attention u want from me u might not get it that's why

Ohh okay, I understand! thanks bro!

I have viberates thoth today for the 4th day, ..I feel pressure a bit pressure on my head though slight pressure on my four head, so I guess it's completed now anything else to do?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Attachments

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
people who are new to knowledge of self should dedicate to invite your creator and the human friendly gods to help u something u won't have to be Googling to know that next to. if u open and see the enemy gods coming to u to hurt u or play pranks with u don't come here screaming is evil and that enki is evil .if u have the courage to stand those blood thirsty gods Jesus,Allah,budha and Co fine and good .Identify with the god that comes to u and ask him serious questions. if he or she is running from the questions he is an enemy.cos the gods that made us will be calm and gentle with humans.and they also answers all questions
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
Continue wit meditation til it opens finaly. Mellin taught me everythin i told u.

Hey blast! Good to hear from you, ok thanks,so before my third eye finally opens, how do I communicate with my gd Astaroth ?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
people who are new to knowledge of self should dedicate to invite your creator and the human friendly gods to help u something u won't have to be Googling to know that next to. if u open and see the enemy gods coming to u to hurt u or play pranks with u don't come here screaming is evil and that enki is evil .if u have the courage to stand those blood thirsty gods Jesus,Allah,budha and Co fine and good .Identify with the god that comes to u and ask him serious questions. if he or she is running from the questions he is an enemy.cos the gods that made us will be calm and gentle with humans.and they also answers all questions

Mellin if I dedicate my soul to Satan will I be able to see him and also see my gd till I will finally open my third eye?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
let me share a story of what happened yesterday.

I was in Ph yesterday to inspect a land I wanted to buy.so I went to a restaurant to have lunch and the woman that owe the restaurant was discussing with another woman which happen to be her friend. so the friend was telling her that her son has been sick for 2 years and he is the only child she and her husband has.

So according to the woman she is tired of the whole issue. No more money to take care of the boy. Actually she came to borrow money for drugs. Her friend said she doesn't have money. She said everything is left for god. That if it's the will of god that her son will live fine but if his will that he will die still fine. I was shocked. I felt this energy filled the while of my body. I lost appetite.

When she left the owner of the restaurant started narrating how this woman looked for the fruit of the womb for years. 21years of marriage no issue till she finally conceived now the son is about to die.

I asked the woman for her number that I want to go meet her, she gave me. So later in the evening I called her and she gave me direction to her home. I went with 2of my friends.

On getting there, she recognised me as someone she saw earlier that day. I told her I came because of her son. That I want to see him. She said no that I should explain my mission here.

We sat and I started asking her personal questions and that am here to revive your son but I need to know how it all started. I excused my friends so I was in private with the woman.

She narrated how they seek for issue for years till they where directed to a native doctor who told them to perform a ritual of taking a bath in a certain river to cleanse themselves that they are in bondage.

So they did after the man asked them to leave religion alone so that religion will leave them.
She took in months after and gave birth to that only son.

According to her as a devoted xtian she went to church to give thanksgiving and also baptise the child by dedicating him to xtian god.

Now according to her they have taken the boy to every prayer house they know still yet no show. She is a Catholic to be precise. I said OK that she should go bring the boy but she was scared because I don't look like a man of god with the way I was dressing.

She said no. I was reading her thoughts and she feels we are ritualised who has been responsible for her son issue and that we are here to finish what we started. I was shocked. She said pls leave my house that if it's the will of god that her son will live or die so be it. I stood up to leave when the man of the house came in carrying the boy with him. They just came back from a nearby chemist.

The man welcomed me and ask me my mission. His wife narrated everything to him.

The man asked me if I can be of help I said only if I can touch him to know where the problem is coming from. He have me a go ahead. I help the boy with my closed and there they are(demons) tormenting this boy. I have this pendant of enki I wear always with me. They saw it and they wanted to flee but I bind th3m still there by enki's authority . I started asking them there mission in this little boy. They refused to talk.
Right there I summoned azazel and lucifuge rofocal they came asap and bundled these demons. But before they left they compelled them to speak and found out these are the so called angels the churches are distributing to people as form of guide.
They possessed the boy on the day of baptism.

Finally they left what happens after then in Nibiru is something I don't know. I requested for the boys guardian to come and he came(abigor). Right there I dedicate the young lad to enki. Cos of i don't their parents will still use the word of their mouth to invite these so called angels back to torment the boy.

when I was done I reminded the woman and the man the message the native doctor gave them. That they should leave religion so religion will leave them.. I also told the woman what she was saying in her mind before the husband came in. She was shocked. I gave them a 100k to start little something but I strongly warned them to leave religion but to pray to God who create them without putting any name be it Jesus or Allah.. That things will change for them.

So for parents dedicating and leaving their children, everything for god to do be careful. Let your will guide u. It's your freewill use it wisely and stop punishing our babies and dedicating them to the wrong source.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demigods:

Mellin if I dedicate my soul to Satan will I be able to see him and also see my gd till I will finally open my third eye?
No. But u can talk to her using a pendulum by asking a yes or no answer. But the pendulum might read wrong since u haven't mastered the act of focusing cos during your session with her u might manipulate the pendulum with your thoughts alone which might give u wrong answers. But then I won't tell u how to contact enki till u open the 3rd eye. He might come to u or u might find a way to summon him yourself.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
No. But u can talk to her using a pendulum by asking a yes or no answer. But the pendulum might read wrong since u haven't mastered the act of focusing cos during your session with her u might manipulate the pendulum with your thoughts alone which might give u wrong answers. But then I won't tell u how to contact enki till u open the 3rd eye. He might come to u or u might find a way to summon him yourself.

Ahh bro you ehn, okay will continue the meditation till it opens and then you tell me how to summon enki, so what's the essence of doing a dedication? Or there is no need for it?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote aut hor=Mellin post=35735414]lol...no wahala just [/quo

See. As you help the boy come even dedicate am to enki. cry cry I swear tears gather my eye out of jealousy, see make I come wherever u dey come meet u stay small wit u make u put me thru everything, dedicate me too. I nor want money, jus help me open my spiritual side please, let me come see you cry cry cry I done tire for this chats, I am ready to do anything for this path I started bro, please. I use enki beg you, I am dead serious even enki will confirm how serious I am cry
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=Demigods post=35741580][/quote]he is still a little boy that know nothing. But u already know something. Enki don't like lazy people o . He loves people striving to be the God he created them to be.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
he is still a little boy that know nothing. But u already know something. Enki don't like lazy people o . He loves people striving to be the God he created them to be.

I am not lazy bro, but I don't know how to go about things na, let me come be with you, even if its for two days or one u teach me and show me things at list being around would feel awesome please let me come its a favour I am asking, I have things I want to ask you that are better of face to face so I can learn and understand better. It is just a one time visit. It's like not going to school and trying to learn it will be hard its what happening to me I am doing all I can but I need to see you bro, I am just 18 put me tru see me as your brother plz,
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
what Merlin said is true about praying to your creator it works wonders for me I won't go into details

and secondly the mudra stuff work for me very well
I have com to realise that the human mind is a powerfull god

I now fell little pains on my fore head any time I try to meditate on my third eyes

I no I will get there soon but he no easy oh

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
Continue wit meditation til it opens finaly. Mellin taught me everythin i told u.

boss man abeg reply my pm
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be giving unto u.
But some are not really seeking the truth for if we seek for the truth u will be amazed how u will see answers.

What we prophesied with our mouth is what we get. If u ask your guardian to leave u, trust me he will cos they respect our decisions. Ask ur creator for financial help u will get it. Ask for vengeance u will get it.
There is nothing like karma it does not exist.

Seek for knowledge people and u will find it right there cos the truth never denied the seeker but the seeker has denied the trurh

Know thyself

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
Seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be giving unto u.
But some are not really seeking the truth for if we seek for the truth u will be amazed how u will see answers.

What we prophesied with our mouth is what we get. If u ask your guardian to leave u, trust me he will cos they respect our decisions. Ask ur creator for financial help u will get it. Ask for vengeance u will get it.
There is nothing like karma it does not exist.

Seek for knowledge people and u will find it right there cos the truth never denied the seeker but the seeker has denied the trurh

Know thyself

No reply!?

Please give me your. Number of Facebook let me call and talk to you please
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
Have been out of the thread for sometimes now, but need to clarify some points with you. You once said that one should summone one gd through Enki, to guard against possible harm. Please I have being trying to pin point my gd without success so far. Must one drawn a perfect sigil or there are thing am not doing right? Moreover you talked about ocult power been equivalence to all technolgies of today, how very aptly because yesterday while pondering the idea that all technologies ever discovered and will be discover are all sort of energy came to my mind. And that innovation yet undiscover are results of we human not knowing how harness the energy behind them.
We love if you can post picture of your alta, what type of metal best suitable for making bob for pin point one GD, and exactly how to frame words in summonig or calling the determine the right one. I done independent researches on my own, most the thingyou state here ring truth, but most us here are inexpericence and will need to properly guide so as not to make costly mistakes. Will appreciate if you can attend to these requests. Thank
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=Mellin post=35742077]

Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons

Saw this, I wanted to know is it possible for me to have sexual relationship with my gd?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Enu e ti fe ju! cool Na ur gd u wan do sexual collobro wit...... at this stage of your spiritual journey? Oluwa is involved for your matter cool grin[quote author=Demigods post=35748767][/quote]
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awoofawo:
Have been out of the thread for sometimes now, but need to clarify some points with you. You once said that one should summone one gd through Enki, to guard against possible harm. Please I have being trying to pin point my gd without success so far. Must one drawn a perfect sigil or there are thing am not doing right? Moreover you talked about ocult power been equivalence to all technolgies of today, how very aptly because yesterday while pondering the idea that all technologies ever discovered and will be discover are all sort of energy came to my mind. And that innovation yet undiscover are results of we human not knowing how harness the energy behind them.
We love if you can post picture of your alta, what type of metal best suitable for making bob for pin point one GD, and exactly how to frame words in summonig or calling the determine the right one. I done independent researches on my own, most the thingyou state here ring truth, but most us here are inexpericence and will need to properly guide so as not to make costly mistakes. Will appreciate if you can attend to these requests. Thank
first =there is no harm just to know who ur gd is. U can first identify him or her but when about to summon him or her go thru enki it will be faster than doing it on ur own cos u might wait for him or her till thy Kingdom come before arriving but with enki just a minute or two he or she is dia. Then after the 1st contact thru enki u can now summon him or her without enki. I posted picture of my pendulum here. U can look for that ball at any mechanic workshop. It's not for sale. Use super glue to attach a fishing line to it. Do any breathing exercise then hold the pendulum with ur hand still and use ur mind to command it to rotate to any direction u want. After that make a prayer to enki to help u identify ur gd. After the prayer ask if the pendulum is ready to identify who ur gd is. If it moves without u using ur mind to move it, then an intelligence is there to answer u. It can be enki or ur gd or any of the 4 elements.

Will post picture of my altar later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=Demigods post=35748767][/quote]from today practice mudra of knowledge 20minutes daily. I won't give u my contact. Ask for anything here, me or other awaken brother will answer u so others like u can also learn without asking unnecessary questions.

Habaaaa to Bleep gods of Nibiru don d hungry u. Nawa for u o.... U will get to that stage not now. When u get to that stage ask ur gd if u can Bleep her. And see her reply. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
from today practice mudra of knowledge 20minutes daily. I won't give u my contact. Ask for anything here, me or other awaken brother will answer u so others like u can also learn without asking unnecessary questions.

Habaaaa to Bleep gods of Nibiru don d hungry u. Nawa for u o.... U will get to that stage not now. When u get to that stage ask ur gd if u can Bleep her. And see her reply. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahahaha lwkmd o. Mehn you funny die I swear. U won't give me ur contact abi? I will find u all means and get to u oo cry
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awoofawo:
Enu e ti fe ju! cool Na ur gd u wan do sexual collobro wit...... at this stage of your spiritual journey? Oluwa is involved for your matter cool grin

Lol dude. I just ask simple question na was wondering.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thank appreciate your prompt reply. Will the metal next week! May I ask one more quiz, can I hang the bob to ceil or any other fixed object aside holding it. Thank again. Got the attached picture some where while surfing the net, any insight please
Mellin:
first =there is no harm just to know who ur gd is. U can first identify him or her but when about to summon him or her go thru enki it will be faster than doing it on ur own cos u might wait for him or her till thy Kingdom come before arriving but with enki just a minute or two he or she is dia. Then after the 1st contact thru enki u can now summon him or her without enki. I posted picture of my pendulum here. U can look for that ball at any mechanic workshop. It's not for sale. Use super glue to attach a fishing line to it. Do any breathing exercise then hold the pendulum with ur hand still and use ur mind to command it to rotate to any direction u want. After that make a prayer to enki to help u identify ur gd. After the prayer ask if the pendulum is ready to identify who ur gd is. If it moves without u using ur mind to move it, then an intelligence is there to answer u. It can be enki or ur gd or any of the 4 elements.

Will post picture of my altar later

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
from today practice mudra of knowledge 20minutes daily. I won't give u my contact. Ask for anything here, me or other awaken brother will answer u so others like u can also learn without asking unnecessary questions.

I saw on JoS about the inccubi and succubbi stuff it said there like this

Now, for people that are new to this, to begin this and open up, just begin fantasizing about having intercourse with your Demon. Most Demons are very physically attractive as opposed to all of the trash written in the grimoires and the horror stories. Ask your Demon to show him/herself to you. Relax, close your eyes and tune in. You should see an image of your Demon in your mind. Even if you can't, you can picture an ideal lover for an image your Demon can inhabit to start with.

The demon in question in this passage here was wondering if it's ones gd or can we have another demon apart from gd again for this That's what made me wonder and ask that question that got you cracking
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awoofawo:
Thank appreciate your prompt reply. Will the metal next week! May I ask one more quiz, can I hang the bob to ceil or any other fixed object aside holding it. Thank again. Got the attached picture some where while surfing the net, any insight please
u must hold it for it to work. The picture ain't clear but lemme state one thing. The original illuminati has been corrupted and infiltrated. The illuminati we have today is the evil one asking for ur soul for fame and wealth. Once u dedicate they ask u to look up to the sun and deny God cos that's where the gods resides (capital) of Nibiru. Once u do that they give u fame and wealth not thru spiritual ish but the money they have gathered from religious freaks like Great0. Ever heard about Rockefeller family? Those are the aliens doing the work of their master. They control the Vatican and other organisations in the world like cia mi6 etc. The original luciferian work of the world is been destroyed by these people with the help of the Vatican. The black Pope? Yes he exists. These are people clamouring for new world order to totally enslave humans.
The all seeing eye in that pyramid represent our 3rd eye. Our 3rd eye sees the world and beyond. I will stop here but I have seen things, penetrate the minds of these enemies and yes am working a destruction magic with my rosary. Hehehehehehe and its working so are others round the world are working the same. We humans will take back this world from the enemy that has been destroying it. Am one of those people the so called ANTI-CHRIST. We destroy the message and free the people that's my own part of saving the world from destruction of the enemy

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin like I said my third eye is not yet fully opened. But if I decide to summon my gd thru enki will it work? And you have not elaborated on the need to do a dedication I need this answers, this is a left hand pact not a right hand pact like xtian when everything is made known, so I really need your help.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
u must hold it for it to work. The picture ain't clear but lemme state one thing. The original illuminati has been corrupted and infiltrated. The illuminati we have today is the evil one asking for ur soul for fame and wealth. Once u dedicate they ask u to look up to the sun and deny God cos that's where the gods resides (capital) of Nibiru. Once u do that they give u fame and wealth not thru spiritual ish but the money they have gathered from religious freaks like Great0. Ever heard about Rockefeller family? Those are the aliens doing the work of their master. They control the Vatican and other organisations in the world like cia mi6 etc. The original luciferian work of the world is been destroyed by these people with the help of the Vatican. The black Pope? Yes he exists. These are people clamouring for new world order to totally enslave humans.
The all seeing eye in that pyramid represent our 3rd eye. Our 3rd eye sees the world and beyond. I will stop here but I have seen things, penetrate the minds of these enemies and yes am working a destruction magic with my rosary. Hehehehehehe and its working so are others round the world are working the same. We humans will take back this world from the enemy that has been destroying it. Am one of those people the so called ANTI-CHRIST. We destroy the message and free the people that's my own part of saving the world from destruction of the enemy

Errmm free the people undecided but you hardly give the people answer and direction, undecided you treat the people as if its a right hand pact. sad
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
This is an easy automatic method for the eye opening for those that find the other difficult.

Make sure u dedicate people cos there is a whole lot of goodies.

As for xtians and Muslims dont u wanna see Jesus or Allah. Open the damn eye so u can see who they are. Why afraid to see ur so called god. I want people to see and interact with their gods so u can see what religion has been hiding from yall....

So you are saying in other words that if I dedicate my soul to father enki my third eye automatically becomes open for real!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demigods:

So you are saying in other words that if I dedicate my soul to father enki my third eye automatically becomes open for real!!
I will not answer u anymore till u start practising Mudra of knowledge
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mellin:
I will not answer u anymore till u start practising Mudra of knowledge

You do me like this, you treat everybody well. But me you always act diff. Anyway is cool that's how my life has being. I will practise 20minutes a day alongside thoth till next week this time hopefully will be different. Thanks a lot. Take care of yourself.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demigods:

You do me like this, you treat everybody well. But me you always act diff. Anyway is cool that's how my life has being. I will practise 20minutes a day alongside thoth till next week this time hopefully will be different. Thanks a lot. Take care of yourself.
u will thank me later and understand why am like this to u. We don't learn the easy way rather the hard way. U r not the only person who took to this path and none has been asking the kind of questions u are throwing.
Help ur self with the mudra of knowledge 20minutes daily and trust me u won't see reason to ask me any further questions.

Good luck to u my friend
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demigods:

Most of the questions you keep asking have been answered over and over again,but you just seem to not calm down to comprehend them.
ON DEDICATION
Let me use this example to clear it for you and hope you will understand it better.
Take the Catholic church for example,in this part of Nigeria I live in,they always have the highest population.
In this population that comes to the church,you will find people that just comes and goes only on Sundays.They enjoy the same preaching with the rest,the same festivals and ceremony with the rest as church goers.But when it comes to Receiving Communion, Confirmation, Marriage,child dedication,Burial rites,etc,this group of Sunday attendees will never be allowed to enjoy this privileges without first going tru the right process...And this right process starts with being baptised into the Catholic faith as the basic prerequisite..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.