Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217053 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
The gods are to blame.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
.T.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
shocked
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chakra.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
edogho:

I do agree that experience differs..
check d story Philfearon rebuffed again n tell pls wats true about it....

I leave in a Christian dominated environment and I knw how dey lie in all those flyers they spread abt 80yr olds being resurrected Et all...

abeg, no dey ask me yeye question... lie detector ko, lie dictator ni

If I share my experience with you, you will term me a liar.

Are you saying those Christian testimonies are lies?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mellin:
Read carefully the most powerful way for activating the chakras.. Before practising these steps I will state make sure u have dedicated to our creator enki cos he gave me these methods and instructions... I won't be held responsible if anything happens to u non-dedicated...
I also found out some that claims they have met enki never really met him, cos before he makes himself to u, u will have to pass a test.. When I was new a horrible dream which I won't explain was sent to me to know what my reactions will be... Someone I woke up and laughed, then told my gd in my mind that if it's a test just give me something greater than A cos I passed... That was when I had my first encounter with enki and trust me not all will pass that very test and that's why I get alot of things I do ask which aren't giving to other satanists... He also gave me one simple way of contacting him which I have giving to only one person, Blastfinito...

But when we pray he hears but a times we are not specific in our prayers..

I recalled a certain night when I was having a chat with enki, I asked him why so many prayers are not been answered, he said people don't know how to channel their prayers... He showed me a lady of 33years making a night prayer asking God to give him husband.. Now enki asked me what kind of husband dies she need? A working class husband, a Barrow pusher, a drug addict, a poor man etc... Then he showed me when she made that prayer 5 months back and he sent him a husband but the person is not financially string, she turned it down...
He was now asking the lady, woman what kind of husband do u want, hello, hello, hello,, but then she can't hear cos she has no clairvaudience, she can't hear him.....

He showed me a man praying for financial breakthrough, he was asking me how does the man wants the money to come to him? Does he want his father to die do that his money can go to him, or does he want a stolen money, or does he wants to be a kidnapper to get the money,,....

Enki=hello, hello Mr. Can u hear no? How and where do u want this money to come from.. But then he can't hear and his prayer won't be answered..

Then again some before the prayer they say ijn.. That means u r praying to a man made god ie Jesus, now how can he answer that kind of prayer when u didn't channel it to him...

Then tomorrow someone will wake up and curse God because he is poor or do3snt have a child or isn't yet married...

I keep telling people around me when praying channel it properly, if u can't call him by his name because u believe he is evil because one useless book said so, then pray to using my God and creator only without including any name....

Will stop here for now,, my next post is about opening the seven chakras
Thanks for ur insight mellin. However, I dont believe prayer is needed in satanism in the first place- i mean the xtian type of prayer. Prayer is a code word for meditation which was corrupted by the jews and used to send up energies to their aliens impersonating jehova and jesus christ. When xtians say prayers, they enable these human hating aliens feed off energies that would hv been used for self empowerment.
Father satan only wishes us to come to him for guidance, especially in solving problems we are unfamiliar with the methods of meditation. But the end is to become gods, not to pray to any god. However, Our energy can be given of our own accord for spiritual warfare.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
knowyaself2:

Thanks for ur insight mellin. However, I dont believe prayer is needed in satanism in the first place- i mean the xtian type of prayer. Prayer is a code word for meditation which was corrupted by the jews and used to send up energies to their aliens impersonating jehova and jesus christ. When xtians say prayers, they enable these human hating aliens feed off energies that would hv been used for self empowerment.
Father satan only wishes us to come to him for guidance, especially in solving problems we are unfamiliar with the methods of meditation. But the end is to become gods, not to pray to any god. However, Our energy can be given of our own accord for spiritual warfare.
I used the word prayer so they can understand.... But before one attend godhead there must be something u may be lacking in life which u will like to talk to God for help... Thru prayer but not like the way xtians pray... It has to be put up as a request and then channel that request thru meditation to the appropriate quarter..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mellin:
I used the word prayer so they can understand.... But before one attend godhead there must be something u may be lacking in life which u will like to talk to God for help... Thru prayer but not like the way xtians pray... It has to be put up as a request and then channel that request thru meditation to the appropriate quarter..
Yea, u r right. Cheers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

Y would I want to believe your experience? I don't need to.

Don't tell me you believe a 80yr old (wey dn enjoy life wella n wan go rest) was resurrected?
worst was, d resurrected woman still couldn't talk...

Y don't your miracle workers enter the streets the way Jesus did in the bible and heal all ailing person they see?
Na to stage one "healing drama" for una only "inside church" dem sabi..

All the testimonies always sound the same, "same Ol' story they've used since when I was a kid...

N lastly, ever seen a sales page of all these fake ass info marketers? check it, n tell pls the difference in format with all these miracle workers' flyers..
They knw u're too lazy to do anything for n by ursef, so dey put d experiences there to catch u... just like info marketers..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2015
edogho:

Don't tell me you believe a 80yr old (wey dn enjoy life wella n wan go rest) was resurrected?

Y don't your miracle workers enter the streets the way Jesus did in the bible and heal all ailing person they see?

All the testimonies always sound the same, "same Ol' story they've used since when I was a kid...

N lastly, ever seen a sales page of all these fake ass info marketers? check it, n tell pls the difference in format with all these miracle workers' flyers..
They knw u're too lazy to do anything for n by ursef, so dey put d experiences there to catch u... just like info marketers..

How do you want me to believe your so call personal story when what you say seem like lies to me.

In the same manner I don't expect you to believe me but don't castigate my believe.

We operate of different world plane.

Our experience cannot be the same

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Woke up this morning, getting ready to shower when a voice called out to me in my bathroom...

I looked with my mind eye I saw no one but the voice was Dia.. At first I thought it was enki but then the voice said he isn't cos if it was enki I will see him...

The voice later identify himself as the supreme God of all.. Creator or every other race on the universe except the human race whom he help enki to achieve the aim, creator of the planets and all the powers in the universe...

Immediately I went on my knees, didn't know what to say...
Then he said be afraid not,
He told me I asked for a gift and he gave to me but am not helping others with that gift... I thinked for a moment I couldn't recall the actual gift I asked from the universe..

He said I asked for a gift to help people and he gave me that gift but since I received it I haven't used it to help anyone at all.... He said *search ur heart u will find that gift*

I asked why he isn't making himself known to me, he said I can't stand him
Reasons =no human aura can stand him.

He urged me to help save the world cos I have got all it takes to do so...
The voice stopped...

I was in my bath tub for 30mins thinking of the gift it is.... At a time I forgot myself.... Then my creator enki came and touched me thru my crown chakra... I knew something touched me so I looked and it was enki...

I asked him what gift could that be that I asked for.... He said I asked for a gift to be like him., to think like him and be him.... And that I made a promise to deliver people with that gift... Then I remembered an incident when I saw something that got me crying for hours and then I unknowingly uttered and emitted a thought sort of request to the universe, like how I wish I have powers to reverse this or heal this.... I never knew I got what I requested for... Enki said try ur very best to heal the world....

He then taught me how to go about it but to never share the idea to anyone to avoid selfish and evil people misusing it.

So therefore am appealing to anyone reading this... Whatever problem u are having based on health issue cos that's wht I will be dealing on since health is wealth, kindly inbox me on my fb account(mellin gusha) or wechat (Mellin666) whatever problem it is, be itit cancer, hiv and aids, infections (any kund) stroke, etc so far it's health issue pls kindly inbox ur name and date of birth only with the problem u want me to get rid of... I will do it.... Or even ur loved ones, ur friends or anyone just send me their names and bate of birth with the name of the problem they are facing....

I wish I have all the time in the world to to visit hospitals but am business man and I only have time on Sunday days...... Pls keep ur religious BS out let's heal the world...

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:
Woke up this morning, getting ready to shower when a voice called out to me in my bathroom...

I looked with my mind eye I saw no one but the voice was Dia.. At first I thought it was enki but then the voice said he isn't cos if it was enki I will see him...

The voice later identify himself as the supreme God of all.. Creator or every other race on the universe except the human race whom he help enki to achieve the aim, creator of the planets and all the powers in the universe...

Immediately I went on my knees, didn't know what to say...
Then he said be afraid not,
He told me I asked for a gift and he gave to me but am not helping others with that gift... I thinked for a moment I couldn't recall the actual gift I asked from the universe..

He said I asked for a gift to help people and he gave me that gift but since I received it I haven't used it to help anyone at all.... He said *search ur heart u will find that gift*

I asked why he isn't making himself known to me, he said I can't stand him
Reasons =no human aura can stand him.

He urged me to help save the world cos I have got all it takes to do so...
The voice stopped...

I was in my bath tub for 30mins thinking of the gift it is.... At a time I forgot myself.... Then my creator enki came and touched me thru my crown chakra... I knew something touched me so I looked and it was enki...

I asked him what gift could that be that I asked for.... He said I asked for a gift to be like him., to think like him and be him.... And that I made a promise to deliver people with that gift... Then I remembered an incident when I saw something that got me crying for hours and then I unknowingly uttered and emitted a thought sort of request to the universe, like how I wish I have powers to reverse this or heal this.... I never knew I got what I requested for... Enki said try ur very best to heal the world....

He then taught me how to go about it but to never share the idea to anyone to avoid selfish and evil people misusing it.

So therefore am appealing to anyone reading this... Whatever problem u are having based on health issue cos that's wht I will be dealing on since health is wealth, kindly inbox me on my fb account(mellin gusha) or wechat (Mellin666) whatever problem it is, be itit cancer, hiv and aids, infections (any kund) stroke, etc so far it's health issue pls kindly inbox ur name and date of birth only with the problem u want me to get rid of... I will do it.... Or even ur loved ones, ur friends or anyone just send me their names and bate of birth with the name of the problem they are facing....

I wish I have all the time in the world to to visit hospitals but am business man and I only have time on Sunday days...... Pls keep ur religious BS out let's heal the world...
good

I read the lost book of enki,and I like to ask u some question.
1. when alalu came to earth he saw water,golds, tress and some being . who created that?
and how did animals came to be?
2. alalu kill a king and become the king before anu took the power from him. through that he ran to earth before he later die on lahamu. if alalu can die whats the assurance that enki cannot die?
3. throughout the story there is no show they possess supernatural power, how did they become gods
4. how did demons came to existence and how come they are under enki authority?
5. and about hell.. where did that came from...those who died before the civilization where has their souls gone too... being like adapa, lulu, Cain etc
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
seafarers:

good

1. when alalu came to earth he saw water,golds, tress and some being . who created that?
2. alalu kill a king and become the king before anu took the power from him. through that he ran to earth before he later die on lahamu. if alalu can die whats the assurance that enki cannot die?
3. throughout the story there is no show they possess supernatural power, how did they become gods
5. and about hell.. where did that came from...those who died before the civilization where has their souls gone too... being like adapa, lulu, Cain etc
go thru this thread again u will find ur answers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:
When are you reading my IMEI?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:

I wish your BS dia and enki could read my IMEI, they are full of BS

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
vooks:

You know what you are asking for shows just how dumb you are. If with this you intend to prove that Enki is all made up because mellin won't read your imei then do you realise tour God is fake too? Pastors make false prophecies every day and I'm also sure not even a combo of 100 true pastors alive can pass the test should I ask for my imei now.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
vooks:

you leva evolve?.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
vooks:

guy u no get work oooo
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
well said.

edogho:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
vooks don show again.. grin

vooks:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Zedric:
You know what you are asking for shows just how dumb you are. If with this you intend to prove that Enki is all made up because mellin won't read your imei then do you realise tour God is fake too? Pastors make false prophecies every day and I'm also sure not even a combo of 100 true pastors alive can pass the test should I ask for my imei now.

Who made u a Judge.
Be rational.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:

Lolz.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
K
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
oluwapoju:
guy u no get work oooo

If he is been told, wouldn't that boost his faith.

After you point fingers on the stupid pastors.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
vooks:

Its cool to be rational but calm down.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
seafarers:

good

Maybe the creator can answer you..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

How do you want me to believe your so call personal story when what you say seem like lies to me.

In the same manner I don't expect you to believe me but don't castigate my believe.

We operate of different world plane.

Our experience cannot be the same

Well Said..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

No. Maybe their explanations are flawed.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
knowyaself2:

Long way to go.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 4:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Qpetz:

Its cool to be rational but calm down.
Tell mellin to read my imei. Am perfectly cool cool cool
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 4:47am On Aug 22, 2015
sorextee:
vooks don show again.. grin

Am waiting for mellin's hallucinations to do something meaningful for once cheesy
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 4:49am On Aug 22, 2015
oluwapoju:
guy u no get work oooo
Are you mellin,dia or enki?

Then zip it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.