Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217028 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 4:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Zedric:
You know what you are asking for shows just how dumb you are. If with this you intend to prove that Enki is all made up because mellin won't read your imei then do you realise tour God is fake too? Pastors make false prophecies every day and I'm also sure not even a combo of 100 true pastors alive can pass the test should I ask for my imei now.

But enki is not those 'true pastors' or God; enki is the real deal grin

Now fool,
Let enki monkey from Nibiru and dia decipher my IMEI

Mellin, quit psychedelic murshrooms and reading garbage cool

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2015
@ the Fella quoting everyone, you have been noticed.
Can u stop the nuisance already?

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
I hope the FELLA understands..

philfearon:
@ the Fella quoting everyone, you have been noticed.
Can u stop the nuisance already?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Qpetz:

How does that make them so-called independent or evolve to Godhead.

Revise that strategy.

Don't give them fish, teach them to catch for themselves.
have been watching u closely and u seems to be another demigod... What process of catching the fish I haven't stated on this thread? Or u just wanna post for posting sake? Try and be reasonable before posting..

The so called independent or evolving to godhead includes xtians and Muslims right? I will give them fish, who ever wants to catch the fish should follow the process I stated here
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
sorextee:
I hope the FELLA understands..

lol..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mellin:
have been watching u closely and u seems to be another demigod... What process of catching the fish I haven't stated on this thread? Or u just wanna post for posting sake? Try and be reasonable before posting..

The so called independent or evolving to godhead includes xtians and Muslims right? I will give them fish, who ever wants to catch the fish should follow the process I stated here

OK
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
OK

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
OK
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
OK
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
OK
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Afroconnect: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
NIJJAking:
Op merlin praying with the authority in me as a christian who has the holy spirit in me i cover your body, spirit and soul with the blood of Jesus christ and fire of the holy spirit. I declare hence forth you wont have peace till you surrender your self to Jesus christ to save you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Attachments

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
@blastfinito can you give me your number
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
@blastfinito, I would like you number too. I sent u a pm
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
@blastinfinito, I would like you number too. I sent u a pm
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Attachments

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
OK
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 4:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Qpetz:

Long time. Welcome..

Could you help read Vooks' IMEI and how can u be contacted. Thanks.
You are becoming a nuisance dude. If you don't buy mellin and his teachings then stay away from the thread. No offence

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2015
OK
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ganjafama:
You are becoming a nuisance dude. If you don't buy mellin and his teachings then stay away from the thread. No offence
chai, no be small nuisance, lols gringrin

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
@blastfinito this is my contact +233231455180 you can whatsapp me I want to talk to you private
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mellin, you should consider writing comic books.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Attachments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 4:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Ganjafama:
Mellin read my IMEI and win yourself a fan
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2015
vooks:

Mellin read my IMEI and win yourself a fan
Mr. Volks, sorry Vooks, I know you enjoy the thread so much that's why you can't stay away. Being a christian doesn't stop you from reading and entertaining urself on the thread even if u don't practice it. As for ur IMEI, let Oyedepo read it first.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Ganjafama:
Mr. Volks, sorry Vooks, I know you enjoy the thread so much that's why you can't stay away. Being a christian doesn't stop you from reading and entertaining urself on the thread even if u don't practice it. As for ur IMEI, let Oyedepo read it first.
You are deflecting. And covering up for mellin's impotence
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
vooks:

You are deflecting. And covering up for mellin's impotence
Hahahaha. I am not covering up for mellin. To be honest with you, wether mellin can read ur IMEI or not is non of my business. I am just a neutral man who is reading and getting to know new things. I never knew of ENKI, ENLIL, Anu or mudra. Now I can say something in public whenever such discussion comes up. Knowledge is key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ganjafama:
Hahahaha. I am not covering up for mellin. To be honest with you, wether mellin can read ur IMEI or not is non of my business. I am just a neutral man who is reading and getting to know new things. I never knew of ENKI, ENLIL, Anu or mudra. Now I can say something in public whenever such discussion comes up. Knowledge is key.
Irrelevant 'knowledge' is waste of brains.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
vooks:

No knowledge is wasted. Taking the mudra as an example, it is really a slow and effective way of curing some health problems that even orthodox medicines cannot cure.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
vooks:

U lack understanding... no knowledge is irrelevant but knowledge can be wasted if not applied.

Mellin is applying his acquired knowledge and Blastfinito can testify to it...
I now understand why he didn't want rats like you to meet wif him...

What's your own knowledge and how are u applying it?
answer dat first and not Mellin but everyone will see how stupid and disgraceful u are to the black race...

Quit dis thread now except u want a unified attack on u... might wanna leave u but u no dey respect ursef... /cheesy

I'll personally incite others to attack you, cos u don pass boundary...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Quote of the day.. Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.